01;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother died when I was eight. My dad told me that she got into an accident but as what i had remembered, she was eaten. She was eaten by a huge animal. I can still remember that night when my mother and I escaped. She took my hand and we both ran as fast as we could but a black animal stopped us. It's still clear to me, everything that happened to my own Mother is still stuck in my memory. Whenever I try to open up this topic to my Dad, he'd always refuse to listen, refuse to believe, but I must admit, I saw it - I saw everything with my own eyes.

"Shape shifters?" My close friend Jessica Jung pulled a chair and sat across from me trying to figure out what shape shifters are. I took a heavy sigh and gave her a small smile. She responded me with a slight poker face while cocking an eyebrow "Seohyun, I'm not a smart girl. Shape shifters aren't on my vocabulary. Enlighten me?" 

I tucked the stray strand of hair behind my ear and sighed again, "Jessica, shape shifters are mythical figures that can assume different forms. Do you know Beauty and the Beast?" I asked her and she nodded. "The beast is an example of a shape shifter. Get it?" She patted my head and smiled "Don't tell me you believe these shape shifter stuff you're reading, Seohyun. I can't believe you." She said and left.

I'm trying to fill in the things that Jessica mentioned. I don't know if I do believe in shape shifters or whatever, but I'm curious about it. I'm even more curious when I remembered my mother's death. Again, I saw it with my two eyes, she was eaten by a very huge, black and angry animal. I was pretty sure that I was the next one to be eaten that night, to my surprise - the huge animal changed its form and became human. 

****

"Seohyun-ah!" My other close friend, Yuri, called as she cupped my cheeks. "Have you heard that a new student will be transferring here? Our teacher will be introducing him or her later. Are you excited?" her eyes twinkling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter