02;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dismissal time when Jessica entered our classroom. Only a few students were left and obviously, I'm one of them. I was assigned to clean the room and my close friend, Jessica, knows that I'm the obedient one - I don't skip any cleaning schedule and I always make it to the point that everyone leaves before me. 

"Seohyun-ah! I can't go home with you today, I'll be delivering my designs in town. Byeeee~" She waved at me with poise. Jessica's pretty much into fashion and she's actually working as a part time designer in one of the known tailoring shops in town but what worries me -  is that the said tailoring shop she's working in is in town, it's a bit far from our home - and you actually need to pass by the forest before you can get there.

"Are you going there alone?" I asked loud enough for her to hear.

"Of course not. I'm going with Yuri. Be sure you go home before the sun sets too, okay?" She said.

I felt relieved when I heard her saying Yuri's name. 

In this unnamed place where I live in, you really had to go home before the sun sets. If it's obvious that you'd be able to go home a bit late, then you should wait for sunrise before you go back home. This unnamed place is dangerous especially at night. That is why I try my very best to finish my school stuff or even the cleaning before 5PM.

"Seohyun-ah! I'm already done with the floor. I should get going." My classmate, Daehyun, said as he clasped his backpack. I nodded at him as I erased the writings on the board.

All of my classmates left already and I'm the only one left. One of our teachers, Mr. Zhang, reminded me to go home early and so, I finished cleaning and fixed my things and went outside. 

"Seohyun-ssi, I'm going that way. It's almost 5PM. Be sure to keep safe okay?" He smiled and patted me. "Thank you so much for cleaning the room again. Please tell Daehyun, thank you too!" 

I clung my bag on my shoulder when I remembered that I left my phone inside the room. *good job, Seohyun! now you have to go back up there and get your phone* I ran upstairs and pulled my charger. I was moving so fast that I didn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter