1st Ending

SkyDragon or SunSky Ending!
 

       "Hunchae, you have made me the happiest man alive!" Jiyong grinned. 

 

        "Oppa, you've been saying that for the past five hours now. I get it." Chaerin laughed. The two were in Jiyong's studio Five hours ago she had given her answer to Jiyong and Youngbae. 

 

        "I choose..." 

 

        The two male idols leaned forward expectantly awaiting her answer. 

 

        Chaerin sighed, looking at the two men before her. They both wore eager expressions of love on their faces. She knew that she would be making one man happy and the other one would be heartbroken. 

 

        "I choose... Jiyong Oppa." 

 

        There she had said it. She had chosen Jiyong. 

 

        "Hunchae! You don't know how happy I am!" Jiyong beamed, standing and pulling her into a hug. 

 

        Chaerin shyly hugged him back, looking over his shoulder at the heartbroken Youngbae. She felt bad for doing this. She pulled away from Jiyong, who slightly protested, and turned to Youngbae. 

 

        "I'm sorry Youngbae Oppa. I just don't feel the same way you do. I really like Jiyong Oppa." 

 

        Youngbae looked at her, smiling slightly. "I understand, Chae." He stood up and turned to Jiyong. "Don't you dare hurt her." 

 

        "I wouldn't dream of it." Jiyong said. Youngbae smiled at him and Jiyong smiled back. Even though Jiyong had won Chaerin's heart, Youngbae couldn't be upset with his best friend.  

 

        He then turned back to Chaerin. "My heart may be broken for now, but time will heal it. You're a great girl Chaerin, I'm happy for Jiyong and you." He smiled at her. 

 

        Chaerin smiled back and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Oppa. I'm sorry that I can't be the girl for you, but you will find her. I know you will." She pulled back from the hug, giving his shoulder a squeeze. 

 

        Youngbae nodded at her. "You're right. I'll find her eventually." He took a step back. "I should be going now. You two are going to want to be alone." He murmured a quick goodbye and headed out the door, leaving Chaerin and Jiyong alone. 

 

        So five hours later, Chaerin find herself with her Jiyong Oppa, who still couldn't believe that she had chosen him. 

 

        "Hunchae." 

 

        "Hm... Oppa?" 

 

        "I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow, alright?" Jiyong grinned. "Be ready by seven." 

 

        "What? Oppa, so soon." Chaerin blushed.  

 

        Jiyong pouted. "Nothing's too soon for my baby." He said, causing Chaerin's blush to darken. 

 

        "Alright, alright. I'll be ready by seven." She smiled. 

 

        Jiyong smiled back. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

        At seven on the dot, a nervous Jiyong was on 2NE1's doorsteps. He was preparing himself to knock on the door. "Alright it's the first date. Don't mess this up. You're G-Dragon. You go this." Smiling confidently, he raised his fist to the door and knocked. 

 

        Of course Chaerin wasn't the one to answer the door, but instead it was the two oldest members of 2NE1. They were eyeing him up and down. He grinned. "Ah, hello Noonas." 

 

        He let out a surprised gasp as he was suddenly pulled inside and thrown down on the couch. "The flowers!" He yelled, checking to make sure the flowers that he had brought for his Hunchae were okay. 

 

        The Park Sisters gaze softened at the kind gesture from the Big Bang leader. From her seat, Minzy giggled. Jiyong Oppa was in for a talking from her Unnies. 

 

        "So um... where's Chaerin?" Jiyong asked, noticing that his girl hadn't made her appearance yet.  

 

        "She'll be out her shortly. She's just finishing up a few touches to her outfit." Dara said. She crossed her arms. "But you don't need to be worrying about Baby Rin right now. What you need to worry about is us?" 

 

        Bom nodded. "Let's have a little talk, Jiyong."  

 

        The Big Bang leader sat up straight. "What would you like to talk about, Noona?"  

 

        "Just what are your intentions with our Baby Rin?" Dara asked.  

 

        Jiyong sighed. He should have expected this from them. He looked at the two women, who sternly looked back at him. 

 

        "Intentions? I am merely taking Chae out tonight for dinner. Nothing else." He said. 

 

        Bom eyed him.  

 

        "You're known as being a playboy Jiyong. Do you think we can believe that?" Dara asked.  

 

        "You might ruin our leader." Bom said. 

 

        Jiyong pouted. "Ruin? You really think I'm that kind of man?" 

 

        Bom, Dara, and Minzy all nodded.  

 

        Jiyong sighed. 

 

        "Yah! Unnies! Please stop harassing Jiyong Oppa!"  

 

        Looking to his left, Jiyong saw his Hunchae step into the room. She smiled at him and he smiled back, quickly standing to his feet.  

 

        "You look really beautiful, Hunchae."  

 

        "And you look really handsome, Oppa." 

 

        The leader couple both had an evident blush staining their cheeks.  

 

        "Ah yes, here. These are for you." Jiyong smiled, holding the flowers out to her.  

 

        Chaerin smiled, accepting the flowers. "Thank you. They're beautiful." 

 

        Jiyong sighed happily, lost in Chaerin's smile. 

 

        Three coughs sounded in the room and Bom made her way between them. "I'll put them in some water for you, Chaerin." She smiled. 

 

        Chaerin nodded, handing the flowers to her and Bom headed off to the kitchen.  

 

        "Well then, I'll just go to my room." Minzy said. "Have fun on your date, Unnie! Oppa!" She disappeared to the back.  

 

        "I guess you two should get going." Dara said. She smiled at Chaerin. "It's sad that you're cheating on me, wifey. I guess I have to let you go." She faked cried. 

 

        Chaerin laughed. "Unnie, it's not like I'm going to go get married." 

 

        "Not yet." Jiyong thought and smirked. 

 

        Dara nodded. "Yeah, I guess I'm just overreacting." She smiled. "You two have fun."  

 

        Chaerin and Jiyong began to head for the door. 

         

        "But not too much fun!" Dara called out. "I want Chaerin back in the dorm by midnight, Jiyong!" 

 

        Chaerin sighed and pulled Jiyong out the dorm. "Sorry about that Oppa." She said.  

 

        "It's alright." He smiled. "Now we have a date to get to."  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

        "Alright Oppa, so what is this special date of yours?" Chaerin asked. Jiyong had refused to tell her where they were going. He had even went so far as to blindfold her, before they reached the parking lot of the building, where the date would be. He wanted everything to be a surprise.  

 

        Now Jiyong was leading her by the hand through the building. Why did she agree to this blindfold idea? Hm... oh yeah, because she loved her Jiyong Oppa that's why. Also she trusted him. 

 

        "Almost there, Hunchae." He said. She heard the sound of a door opening and Jiyong led her through.  

 

        She followed Jiyong and the sound of a chair scraping across the floor was next to greet her ears.  

 

        "Take a seat, but don't remove the blindfold yet, Chae." Jiyong said, guiding her into the chair. 

 

        Chaerin sat down. She could hear Jiyong shuffling around her, along with the sound of something being sat on the table. 

 

        "Jingyo Oppa?" 

 

        "I'm right here, Hunchae." Jiyong chuckled. "You can take the blindfold off now." 

 

        Chaerin reached up, hands untying the blindfold and pulling it away from her eyes. She blinked and looked around in awe. The place that Jiyong had bought her was perfect for a first date.

       She smiled, seeing the fish swimming by and turned to look at Jiyong, who was grinning at her. 

 

        "Do you like it?" He asked. 

 

        "I love it, Oppa!" 

 

        Jiyong's grin widened. "I'm glad. I have the whole place booked for us. There are waiters if we need anything. Other than that, we have our privacy." 

 

        Chaerin was touched. Jiyong had went out of his way to make this date perfect. 

 

        "Well since you like the place, how about you see if you like the food." Jiyong suggested. 

 

        Oh yeah. The sound she had heard earlier was the food being set on the table.

 

       It all looked so good. watered.  

 

        "It looks amazing." 

 

        Jiyong grinned, pouring the wine. He raised his glass and Chaerin did the same with hers. 

 

        "Skydragon forever!" Jiyong beamed, his glass clinking against hers. 

 

        Chaerin blushed. "Oppa..." 

 

        "What? It's our couple name." 

 

        "I know." Chaerin smiled and took a bite of her food. Her smile turned into a grin. "Omo! Oppa this is delicious!" 

 

        Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you like it." 

 

        The couple ate, talking about this and that. They laughed with one another enjoying each others presence and the food they consumed.  

 

        "Now dessert." Jiyong said. He raised his hand and a waiter came out, carrying a tray of chocolate covered strawberries. 

        Chaerin smiled at the sight.  

 

        The tray was sat down and the waiter left.  

 

        "Enjoy Hunchae!" 

 

        Oh enjoy Chaerin did. 

 

        The strawberries were amazing and Chaerin happily munched on them. 

 

        Jiyong chuckled. "Ah... you have a little bit of chocolate on your face."  

 

        Chaerin reached up, wiping at her face. 

 

        Jiyong shook his head. "You missed it." 

 

        He clicked his tongue and reached over, using his thumb to swipe at the corner of where the chocolate was.  

 

        "There we go... got it!" He pulled back, grinning. 

 

        Chaerin sat with a blush. 

 

        Jiyong took his chocolate covered thumb into his mouth, the chocolate off. All the while his eyes stayed locked on Chaerin. 

 

        "Delicious." He smirked. 

 

        Chaerin's blush deepened. 

 

        Now that dessert was out of the way, Jiyong stood up and held his hand out to Chaerin. 

 

        "Let's take a walk around." He smiled.  

 

        Chaerin nodded, taking his hand and following him as they looked at the fish. 

 

        Stopping, Chaerin peered into the glass, as Jiyong stood next to her. 

 

        "Thank you Oppa. This has been such a wonderful date." She said, her voice soft and sweet. 

 

        It was music to Jiyong's ears. 

 

        He turned, his body facing hers and Chaerin did the same thing. 

 

        "I love you, Hunchae." 

 

        "I love you too, Oppa." 

 

        The couple hugged each other. 

 

        Jiyong pressed a kiss to Chaerin's forehead, basking in the love they had for each other. 

 

And there you have the Skydragon ending! I couldn't choose between having a Jiyong ending or a Youngbae ending, so I decided to go with both. The next chapter is the Sunsky ending. Enjoy! :D