Who Will She Choose?

SkyDragon or SunSky Ending!
        "Chaerin's pretty hot, right Youngbae?" Jiyong smirked. "I think I'm going to ask her out." 
 
        "I was thinking the same thing." 
 
        Jiyong looked at Youngbae, surprised. "You like my Hunchae!"  
 
        "Sine when is she yours, Ji?" Youngbae asked. "And yes I like her. I've liked her for a while now. I thought I was making it obvious with the pictures."  
 
        Jiyong frowned. "Look man, you're my buddy and all, but this is Chaerin. My Hunchae. The girl I love. You can't be liking her. She's taken."  
 
        Youngbae shook his head. "She's not taken yet. Plus how do you even know that she likes you as much as you like her?" He asked. 
 
        Jiyong scowled. He hadn't thought of that. "Yeah... well... you don't know if she likes you either." He smirked, proud of himself for the comeback. 
 
        "Exactly, which is why I'm going to find out. Looks like we'll both we fighting for Chaerin's heart."  
 
        Jiyong nodded. "Looks like it. Just don't cry when she chooses me." 
 
        "Likewise." 
 
        The two members shook hands and the battle for Chaerin's heart began. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        "Unnie! Unnie! Wake up, you sleepyhead!"  
 
        Chaerin groaned, ignoring the voice of her mankae, and rolled back over. Her bed was so warm and inviting, that she just didn't want to get up.  
 
        "YAH! BABY RIN!"  
 
        "CL!" 
 
        Chaerin jumped as the sheets were suddenly yanked off and a bucket of water was thrown on her. She cursed, jumping up. "WHAT THE H*LL!!!" She turned looked for the culprit and saw a smiling Dara, holding a bucket. 
 
        "Sorry Baby Rin, but we have a photo shoot to attend. You need to be up." 
 
        Chaerin sighed. "Still didn't have to use the water method." She pouted. 
 
        Dara chuckled. "It was Bom's idea." 
 
        "IT WAS NOT, DARA!" 
 
        The two girls laughed, hearing Bom. 
 
        "Alright, alright. Get out of my room so I can get ready." Chaerin said, pushing at Dara. 
 
        "Omo, this leader, so rude to her unnie." Dara whined. "How can you be so cruel?" 
 
        Chaerin laughed, shutting the door behind Dara. She shook her head, a small smile on her face. That unnie...  
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
 
        The photo shoot was going smoothly and the girls were having fun. "Oh Oppa, we didn't know you were coming." 
 
        The three older members of 2NE1 looked up at the side of their mankae's voice to see Jiyong walking over towards them (Well more like he was walking over to Chaerin).  
 
        He grinned. "Decided to stop by. Thought you girls might be hungry." He held up the bag he had bought along. 
 
        "Starving!" Bom cried, grabbing at the bag. Jiyong held it away, laughing, "Aish, Noona! You eat all the time." He teased.  
 
        Bom pouted. "Aish, this dosaeng. I'm a growing woman! I need to eat! Give me my food!" She laughed, trying to reach for the bag.  
 
        "Yah! Yah! Yah! Hold on!" Jiyong cried. He pulled something out the bag and then handed the bag to Bom, who took it happily.  
 
        "Here ya go, Hunchae." He said, handing her the sandwich he had taken out the bag. "Chicken. Just like you like it." He grinned. 
 
        Chaerin blushed lightly. "Ah, thank you Jingyo Oppa." She smiled. 
 
        Jiyong smiled back. He then cleared his throat. "So Chaerin... I was wondering if you wanted to... um... maybe..." 
 
        "Yes?" Chaerin looked at him. 
 
        Jiyong blushed. "Would you maybe like to...." 
 
        "Hey! Chaerin! I got you your favorite drink!" 
 
        Jiyong scowled. Just when he was about to ask Chaerin out, Youngbae had to pop up. 
 
        "Oh Youngbae Oppa. Thank you." Chaerin smiled, accepting the drink. 
 
        Youngbae grinned. He then looked at Jiyong. "Oh hey Ji. I didn't see you there." He laughed. 
 
        "Sure you didn't." Jiyong murmured. He then laughed as well. "Hahahaha! Really? Yeah I was standing here the whole time. Just standing here with My Hunchae." He heatedly glared at his friend. 
 
        Youngbae glared back.  
 
        Chaerin, who was oblivious to the glaring contest going on, just munched happily on her sandwich, while drinking her drink. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        After giving Chaerin her drink and having a glaring contest with Jiyong, Youngbae left to start on his next plan to win over Chaerin's heart. He really did like the female rapper. Hanging out with her so much, his crush had developed and he wanted it to be more. He wanted her to be his girlfriend. The only problem was Jiyong. His best friend liked Chaerin as well and now they were in a battle for her.  
 
        Youngbae sighed, shaking his head. He needed to figure something out. There had to be a way to win Chaerin over.  
 
        "Ah, Hyung. There you are. I've been looking for you." 
 
        Youngbae looked up, seeing Seungri walking towards him with a book in hand. "What do you need, Seungri?" He asked. 
 
        Seungri smiled. "I heard from a little birdie that you are trying to win over that cat, even though I don't know why." He murmured the last part. 
 
        Youngbae frowned. "How did you know that I like Chaerin?" He asked. 
 
        "I just said I heard from a little birdie, Hyung. Sheesh were you listening?" Seungri sighed. "Anyway because I know you aren't that good when it comes to getting a girl and I do usually help you, I am here for you." He grinned. "I have brought the answer to your solutions." He held the book out to Taeyang. 
 
        Youngbae took the book and looked at it. '12 Steps on How to Tell Someone You Like Them' 
 
        Seungri was beaming. "It really works, Hyung. Trust me alright. Just read it and you'll defiantly win that cat over."  
 
        Youngbae looked from the book, to Seungri, and back to the book. "I'm not sure. This doesn't seem like a good idea."  
 
        Seungri frowned. "Oh come on, Hyung. It's good book. Look open it to the first page and read the first one."  
 
        Youngbae sighed and opened the book to the first step and began to read.  
 
        '#1 Let the excitement show. Every time you see this person, your heart probably skips a beat with excitement. Instead of hiding how you feel, express it. Make it obvious to this person that you’re excited to see them. Wave out and flash a big smile, and let your eyes sparkle with delight. A happy expression is always contagious, and over a few days, this person may start to reciprocate your enthusiasm too.' 
 
        Closing the book, Youngbae looked at Seungri. "It seemed like a good tip. Fine I'll read the book, but if none of this works and I don't win Chaerin's heart then you're to blame."  
 
        Seungri nodded. "I understand. I'll take full responsibility." He smiled. "Now go and read that book." He started pushing Youngbae out the door. "You don't have much time to win, now do you?" 
 
        With a few pushes, Youngbae was out the door, book in hand. He turned looking at the now closed door and frowned. What was going on here? How did Seungri know that he liked Chaerin? More importantly though, what was Seungri doing with a book like this? 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        Sitting in the Studio, Jiyong sighed. He had been trying to get some work done, but all he could think about was Chaerin and the fact that Youngbae was also trying to win her over. 
 
        With a groan, he dropped his head in his hands. 
 
        "Hyung, there you are. I've been looking everywhere for you." the ever loving Maknae of Big Bang grinned walking into the studio. 
 
        Jiyong looked up and sighed. "What do you need Seungri?"  
 
        Seungri grinned. "I heard from a little birdie that you like that cat girl and I'm here to help you win her over." 
 
        Jiyong eyed his Maknae. "Really? You are going to help me win Chaerin's heart before Youngbae does?" 
 
        Seungri's eyes widened and he gasped. "What? Bae Hyung likes her as well. I didn't know." He looked innocently at Jiyong, acting truly surprised. 
 
        Jiyong sighed. "Yeah he does. I just need to do something to make sure My Hunchae only notices me." 
 
        "Well Hyung I have the answer to your prayers." Seungri said. He pulled a book from his jacket and handed it to Jiyong. "This will help you win that cat's heart." He grinned. 
 
        Jiyong took a hold of the book and looked at it. '12 Steps on How to Tell Someone You Like Them' 
 
        He scoffed and looked up at Seungri. "Who is actually going to believe that this works?" 
 
        "Oh come on it does work. At least just try it. Here flip the book open and read the second step." Seungri said. 
 
        Jiyong sighed, flipping the book open to the second step.  He took a look at it and began to read. 
 
        '#2 Smile and stare. Do you ever feel like just staring at the person you like *especially when they’re busy and can’t notice you staring*? Use this to your advantage. Smile dreamily and stare at them now and then. It’s even better if you get caught staring, as long as you turn away immediately as soon as they see you. 
 
By building the flirty eye contact, you’re bound to make them curious, and before you know it, this person may start staring at you more every now and then too.' 
 
        He then looked at Seungri. "It sounds pretty good." 
 
        "That's because it is Hyung. It's pure gold."  
 
        Jiyong sighed. "Fine I'll try it. I'm only going to do this because I need something that will work quick to win Chaerin's heart." He then glared at Seungri. "I swear if this doesn't work, I'm coming after you." 
 
        Seungri gulped, but nodding anyway. "I understand." He then looked at his watch. "Well I better get going. I have lots of things to do you know." With a wave of the hand he quickly left the studio. 
 
        Jiyong shook his head, chuckling. He looked at the book, opening it and proceeded to read. If he couldn't concentrate on his work, might as well concentrate on something else. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        For the next few days, Jiyong and Youngbae had been using the book that Seungri had given them. They followed the steps constantly and would look to see if there were any differences in Chaerin's behavior around them. So far, she seemed the same. 
 
        Jiyong had decided that today was the day to make Chaerin his. He was heading to the studio when he saw her in the hallway a few steps a head of him. 
 
        "Hunchae!" 
 
        Chaerin looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Oh Jingyo Oppa. What's up?" 
 
        Jiyong grinned. "Come to the studio with me." 
 
        Chaerin frowned. "Oppa, I'm sorry, but I promised Youngbae Oppa that I would meet him in the cafeteria. He said he had something important to tell me." 
 
        Jiyong's eyes narrowed. That Youngbae! Was he going to confess to Chaerin today as well? There was no way Jiyong was going to let him do that.  
 
        With a sigh, he turned slightly away from Chaerin, putting a pout on his face. "Ah, I see. I guess you don't want to help your Oppa out with some lyrics. It won't even take long. It will only take a few seconds." 
 
        Noticing the pout on his face, Chaerin sighed. "Really Oppa? You don't have to pout." She shook her head at the childish act. "Okay if it will only take a few seconds, then I'll come to the studio with you. It's not everyday that G-Dragon wants help with his lyrics." She smiled. 
 
        And just like that, with those words, Jiyong's pout was replaced by a grin. He beamed at Chaerin. "Alright then. Let's go." He quickly grabbed her hand and began to pull her towards the studio. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        Youngbae sat in the cafeteria with his phone out. He had been checking the time for a text for the last ten minutes. He had asked Chaerin to meet up with him at one and it was now going on two. He figured that if she was running late, she would have sent him a text.  
 
        He sighed. Today he had decided to confess to Chaerin. He just hoped that he wasn't too late and that Jiyong had gotten to her first.  
 
        "You look pretty bummed out, Hyung." 
 
        Youngbae looked up to see Daesung and T.O.P. "Are you waiting for someone?" Daesung asked. 
 
        Youngbae sighed. "Yeah, I was actually waiting for Chaerin. I've been waiting for almost a hour now." He frowned. 
 
        "CL? She's with GD." T.O.P said. "We saw them earlier when we were walking past the studio. They were holding hands and laughing." 
 
        Youngbae felt like his heart had been ripped from his chest as he heard what T.O.P said. Chaerin was with Jiyong this whole time. Had he already confessed? Was that why they were holding hands and laughing? Did she accept Jiyong? 
 
        "Hyung, where are you going?" Daesung asked, as Youngbae quickly stood up. 
 
        "Somewhere!" Youngbae yelled, running out of the cafeteria. 
 
        Daesung and T.O.P looked at each other. "Seungri was right. Youngbae Hyung does have feelings for Chaerin." 
 
        T.O.P nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but so does Ji." He said.  
 
        The two idols sighed and took at seat at the now empty table, that Youngbae had occupied. Both of them wondered who Chaerin would choose. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        "So these are the lyrics?" Chaerin asked, as Jiyong handed her a notebook. He nodded. Chaerin sat down on the couch, with Jiyong next to her. He quickly thought of step number five from the book as he looked at her. 
 
        '#5 Use the power of touch. The sensation of touch has the power to make any of us feel weak with ual attraction, and almost always, we can’t help it. The next time you’re with this person, don’t pat them on their back aggressively. 
 
If you’re pointing something out, gently place your palm over theirs. If you want to take a look at something they’re showing, casually place your arm around their lower back. These are just a few places that will definitely send a shiver of ual excitement down their spine.' 
 
        "I want you to look at these." He said, gently placing his palm over hers and showing her the lyrics he was talking about.  
 
        "O... Oh I see." Chaerin slightly stuttered, blushing a little. She scanned the lyrics and then looked at Jiyong. "Maybe you can change the English right here. It doesn't seem to flow right in this sentence."  
 
        Jiyong casually placed his arm around her lower back, leaning forward with her to look at the sentence she was talking about. He nodded. "I see. I'll look at it later." He took the notebook from her hand and sat it to the side.  
 
        "Hunchae." 
 
        Chaerin looked at him confused. "Oppa, are you okay? I thought I was helping you with lyrics. That is hardly what I would call help." She said. 
 
        "Just forget the lyrics for now." Jiyong said. "I also called you here for something else." He took both of her hands in his, facing her fully now. 
 
        Chaerin looked down at their locked hands and back up into Jiyong's eyes. She blushed. What in the world was going on? Why was her Oppa being like this? 
 
        "Chaerin, I've felt this way for a long time now. I can't ever get you out of my head. Your presence, your face, your smile; it all haunts me. I think of you always. I can't even imagine what my life would be like without you. Hunchae, what I'm trying to say is that I li..." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
        "NO! CHAERIN! DON'T DO IT! DON'T SAY YES!" 
 
        The door had slammed opened, startling the two idols. There in the doorway stood a panting Youngbae. He looked at Chaerin and Jiyong's locked hands with a sad expression.  
 
        "Please Chae, please don't say yes." He begged, looking at her. 
 
        Chaerin frowned and pulled her hands out of Jiyong's. She stood up, facing Youngbae. "Okay, that's it. I'm tired of this. Bae Oppa, take a seat next to Jiyong Oppa." She ordered.  
 
        Grudgingly Youngbae shuffled his way over to the couch and took a seat next to Jiyong. Chaerin stood before the two, hands on her hips, glaring down at them. 
 
        "I'm not stupid. I know what is going on here." She said. "Both of you have feelings for me."  
 
        Both male idols looked at her shocked. "What? How did you know?" Jiyong asked. 
 
        "Oppa, you two are quite obvious." She said. "Plus you two have been doing things from that book that Seungri has which is really quite stupid." 
 
        "Wait! You're the little birdie that Seungri was talking about!" Taeyang exclaimed. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "Nah, that was Dara Unnie. She told Seungri about you two and he pretty much told everyone else." She sighed. 
 
        Jiyong looked at Youngbae and then back at Chaerin. "So who is it then?" He asked. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him confused. "What?" 
 
        "Who do you choose?" Youngbae asked. 
 
        Chaerin sighed. "No matter who I choose, you two have to promise not to hold any grudges, alright?" 
 
        Both Jiyong and Youngbae nodded. "We promise" 
 
        "Okay then, I choose." 
 
        The two male idols leaned forward expectantly awaiting her answer.