2nd Ending

SkyDragon or SunSky Ending!

      "Thank you for choosing me, Chaerin. I didn't think I stood a chance." Youngbae admitted. 

 

        Chaerin smiled. "Oppa, there was never a doubt that I was going to choose you." 

 

        Yep Five hours ago she had given her answer to Jiyong and Youngbae. 

 

        "I choose..." 

 

        The two male idols leaned forward expectantly awaiting her answer. 

 

        Chaerin sighed, looking at the two men before her. They both wore eager expressions of love on their faces. She knew that she would be making one man happy and the other one would be heartbroken. 

 

        "I choose... Youngbae Oppa." 

 

        Youngbae's eyes widened. He stood up slowly as if unsure of what he heard. Chaerin had chosen him.  

 

        Him!? 

 

        Jiyong sighed, standing up as well. "Congrats man." He patted him on the back. "You won fair and square." 

 

        Youngbae nodded and looked at the smiling Chaerin. 

 

        "Oppa, didn't you hear me? I chose you."  

 

        Youngbae grinned. "Yeah... I just can't believe it." 

 

        "I can't believe it either." Jiyong pouted. "But... oh well... Hunchae you're my heartbreaker, but there's are plenty of fish in the sea. Just remember if you ever get tired of this guy, Oppa is always here for you." 

 

        "Hey!" Youngbae cried. 

 

        Chaerin laughed and hugged Jiyong. "Thank you Oppa." 

 

        Jiyong grinned and ruffled her hair. "I'll leave you two love birds alone then." 

 

        He left the studio, laughing at the blushing faces of Chaerin and Youngbae. 

 

        So five hours later, Chaerin find herself with her Youngbae Oppa, who still couldn't believe that she had chosen him. 

 

        "Chaerin?" 

 

        "Yes Oppa?" 

 

        "Would you like to go out tomorrow?" Youngbae asked, shuffling his feet. 

 

        Chaerin smiled. "I would love too, Oppa." 

 

        Youngbae smiled back. "Great. I'll pick you up at six. Wear something comfortable."  

 

        Chaerin nodded. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

        Right at six, Youngbae found himself right outside 2NE1's dorm. He was nervous and had been telling himself to calm down the whole time before he arrived. He didn't want to mess this date up. 

 

        Raising his hand, he knocked on the door. 

 

        He expected Chaerin to answer, but it stead answering the door was 2NE1's maknae Minzy. 

 

        "Hello Oppa! Come on it. Chaerin Unnie almost ready." She smiled, moving to the side to let her Oppa in. 

 

        Youngbae smiled back and stepped inside the dorm. He followed Minzy into the living room, all the while clutching onto the flowers he had bought for Chaerin. 

 

        The Park Sisters were sitting on the couch when he walked in and Minzy took a seat next to them. 

 

        "I don't think Youngbae Oppa needs the third degree burn, Unnies." She smiled. 

 

        The Park Sisters looked at her, nodded, and returned their gaze back to Youngbae, who nervously smiled. 

 

        "Okay Bae, we don't need to give you a talking, because we can trust that you will have our Chaerinne back on time." Bom said.  

 

        Dara nodded. "We also know that you won't take advantage of her, which is why we trust you." 

 

        Youngbae opened his mouth to affirm their beliefs, but stopped short when Chaerin stepped into the room, looking as beautiful as always. She smiled upon seeing him and stepped forward. 

 

        "Sorry to keep you waiting Bae Oppa." 

 

        Youngbae shook his head. "You didn't keep me waiting." He held the flowers up. "Here. These are for you." 

 

        Chaerin smiled. "They're beautiful. Thank you." 

 

        Youngbae smiled back. 

 

        "I'll put them in some water for you, Unnie." Minzy spoke up.  

 

        Chaerin nodded, handing the flowers to her. 

 

        "Shall we?" Youngbae asked, holding his hand out. 

 

        Chaerin nodded and giggled, taking a hold of his hand. 

 

        "Have fun on your date wifey, but not too much fun okay?" 

 

        "Yah! Dara Unnie! We'll be back before you know it!" 

 

        "I know, but it hurts to know my wifey is seeing someone else. What will Tam Tam think of this?" 

 

        Chaerin and Youngbae laughed. 

 

        "Yah! Let's let these two love birds leave." Bom said, pulling Dara back.  

 

        "Bye Unnie! Bye Oppa!" Minzy called out, as the two made their way out the dorm. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

        "So where will you be taking me, Oppa?" Chaerin asked. 

 

        Youngbae smiled. "Well I figured we could go to a carnival. That's why I suggested dressing comfortably."  

 

        Chaerin's eyes widened. "A carnival?" 

 

        Youngbae nodded. "Yeah... why? Do you not like the idea?" 

 

        Chaerin shook her head. "That's not it. I just didn't think we would be going to a carnival. I'm happy that we are." She grinned. 

 

        "Where did you think I would be taking you?"  

 

        "Hm... I don't know. The movies, maybe?" 

 

        Youngbae shook his head. "No. For our first date, I wanted to do something different." He softly smiled. 

 

        "Ah we're here." Pulling the car to a stop, he got out and went around to Chaerin's side, opening the door for her. 

 

        Chaerin smiled, touched that he had done that for her. She stepped out of the vehicle and a smile lit up her face, as she was met with the spectacular view of the carnival. 

        Youngbae's smile matched hers, but it wasn't because of the carnival. He smiled at seeing the smile on Chaerin's face. 

 

        "I booked the place for us tonight, so we don't have to worry about anyone. It's just you, me, and a few of the workers." He laughed. 

 

        Chaerin laughed as well and took a hold of Youngbae's hand, pulling him towards the entrance. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

        "So what do you want to do first?" Youngbae asked. 

 

        Chaerin seemed to ponder for a moment. "Hm.. there's the Ferris wheel, merry-go-round, the zipper... there's are so many rides to choose from." She smiled. "Let's start off with the small rides first and work our way up." 

 

        Youngbae nodded and the two set off to have some fun. (Sorry... I'm not going to describe all the rides they went on lol) 

 

        Already having been there for three hours, the two had covered much of the park together and were now strolling their hand in hand. 

 

        "The carnival really is nice." Chaerin spoke. 

 

        Youngbae nodded. "It is. I'm enjoying this time with you, Chae. You don't know how much it means to me that you return my feelings."  

 

        Chaerin stopped walking and turned to the man next to her, a sincere smile on her face. 

 

        "Of course I return your feelings. There was never a doubt."  

 

        Blushing slightly, Youngbae looked away. He then smiled as something caught his eye. 

        "Come on, Chae." He pulled her over to a booth displaying stuff animals and various plushies. 

 

        Chaerin smiled. "Ooh Oppa. Are you going to try to win me a Rilakkuma or Korilakkuma?" 

 

        "If that's what you want then of course." Youngbae said. 

 

        He paid the man running the booth and took the ten darts handed to him. He needed to at least pop five balloons to get the prize.  

 

        Raising his hand, he threw the first dart, popping the balloon. 

 

        Chaerin cheered. 

 

        Following that with accurate throws, he was able to pop ten balloons. 

 

        A Rilakkuma, along with a Korilakkuma were handed to him. He turned to Chaerin, offering her the two plushies. 

        She shook her head and only took the Korilakkuma. "You keep the Rilakkuma, Oppa. This way you have something to remind you of our date." She smiled. 

 

        Youngbae smiled back. 

 

        The two continued on their way, finishing up the rides around them. For the last ride, the two decided to finish with the Ferris wheel. Taking their seats, the ride started, lifting them up in the air. 

 

        "Wow... it's so pretty up here." Chaerin mused, when the Ferris wheel stopped at the top. 

 

        Youngbae agreed. "It is. But I know someone that is even prettier." 

 

        Chaerin blushed.  

 

        "This has been such a wonderful date, Oppa. I couldn't have ask for a better one." 

 

        Youngbae smiled and shifted his body towards her. "Thank you, Chae. I really mean it. Thank you." He wrapped his arm around her, drawing her close to him. 

 

        "I love you, Chae." 

 

        Chaerin smiled, a smile so sweet, that Youngbae felt his heart soar. 

 

        "I love you, too Oppa" 

 

        Leaning down, Youngbae pressed his lips to hers in a tender kiss, pouring his love out to her, as she did the same back. 

(And let's just pretend that that is Chaerin and Youngbae lol. Also let's pretend that that's at night.)

        At the top of the Ferris wheel, nothing else matter, but the love they had for each other. 


And there's the Sunsky ending! After about 3 months I believe I have finished this lol. Well I hope it was worth the wait. I just never knew what I wanted to write for the dates, so I hope you enjoyed it. Also here's a quesion, who would you rather go on a date with? Would you rather go with Jiyong to the aquarium restaurant or with Youngbae to the carnival?