IX: My Eyes On Yours..

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi!! Guess who is back with a little update? Ahahahah.. :D

It's a really little update.. Sorry guys.. I've been really busy, and also because i had a little writer block in here.. T^T

So enjoy the update and comment!

-YG'S POV (YG BUILDING)-

 

"SANDARA PARK!!!!!! WHERE THE ARE YOU!!" I shout in frustration..

"Where's she?.. Aish.. Those girls.. Really.. Now they are lying?! To me!.. I know it.. Bom's behaving this morning it was so obvious.. But i still belive her.." I murmured while taking my cap off and pull my hair.. Aish..

I look at my cellphone and took it.. Scrolling  through my contacts to find the numbers of those three bad girls.. The first number that i saw was the number of this corn addict.. Pressing the call button i wait for the oldest girl of her group to answer the phone.. After 3 ring, i hear the continuous sound of bipping, segnaling her not answering my call..

I sigh.. It was obvious that they will not answer my call.. Maybe presuming that i know already about Dara running away, not telling me.. I try to call the other girls.. But  they too weren't answering their phones.. I know that Bom had fly away with Seunghyun for a month vacation that they have after they had finished their concert around the world.. And i can understand them that they are tired.. That's why i gave them 3 months vacation.. 

"Aish why Chaerin isn't answering her phone? Isn't she suppossed to be here at the building practicing for her solo album?" I ask my self.. Sigh.. I lay my back on my leather black chair and close my eyes.. 'Where the hell is that Alien from Mars?'.. I was angry.. But suddenly my anger trasform to worry.. Thinking about Dara somewhere lonelly it worry me.. I know she's already a all grown woman.. But i'm still worried for her..

I was still thinking about where she will be now.. But there was a lot of places that she can be staying right now.. I was still laying on my chair thinking where she will be, when i hear a knock on the door from outside.. I straight myself on the chair put back my cap and call the person outside the door to come in..

"Ohh.. Come in.." I said and pretend to be busy with some papers on the table in front of me..

"Sajangnim.." I hear a guy's voice.. Recognising this voice i lift my head to look at him that was in front of me..

"What do you want Seungri.. You don't see.. I'm busy here.." I said to him and look at the papers on my hand onece again..

"Ahh.. Then nothing.. It wasn't really important.. I'll tell hyung next time then.." He said and start to walk to the door..

I was still looking at my papers, when an idea come inside my head..

"Seungri!.." I call him making him stop walking, maybe startled, and turn around to look at me.. His face full of confusion..

"Yah.. Sit there.." I said to him.. He walked and then sit in front if me..

"Seungri-ah did you do something.." I ask, now looking at him..

"Nothing at all Sajangnim.." He said looking at me confidently.. Hmmm.. Ok maybe he really don't know about where Dara is right now.. What if I ask him..

"Really? Then what about Dara.." I said looking at his reaction, he suddenly look elsewhere when I said 'Dara'.. That's it!

"You know where's she right now right Seungri.." I ask him, my elbows on the table and my hands together while I look at him intently..

"I don't know Sajangnim.." He said looking at me confidently again.. Tsk.. Like I didn't see his reaction a while ago..

"Ahh.. That's bad.. Because I was thinking that maybe.. Next year you'll want to make a solo comeback maybe.. You know.." I said leaning back my body to the chair and sighing looking at him.. That's it! He'll spill all now..

"Really? Sajangnim you're not joking right?" He ask me looking at me like he's making sure that what I said was't a lie..

"Yah! Did I ever lie or joke around about work! How many years you had know me! Tsk.. You brat.." I said to him..

"Then.. Tell me.. You know anything about where is Dara?" I ask him once again..

"Why Sajangnim?.." He ask me.. That's it he know where she is..

"If you know.. Tell me.. I won't do anything if you explain to me why she run away like this.. If you really know.." I said now composing myself again sitting straight in front of my desk, my both arm on it..

"You won't do anything.. For real?.." He ask me leaning in front a little to look at me more to make sure.. Aish! Tell me!

"I won't do anything.. I promise.." I said looking straight at his eyes.. Suddenly my phone start ringing on the desk, I was't interested at this moment to answer the calling person, because Dara is more important at this moment..

He lean back and sit straight on the chair making a loud clearing of throat sound, looking elsewhere.. After some seconds, the ringing sound stopped, making Seungri look back at me and start talking seriously..

"I don't really know the motive of her sudden run away, surely the girls know the motive of it.. And I know where is she now.. So because you promised that you'll not do anything, I'll say where she is now.." He said siriously.. I know that Dara and this kiddo in front of me are close, so I understand his sirousness this moment..

"She's in Japan right now.. "

+++

-DARA's POV (INSIDE HER HOTEL ROOM)-

 

I was walking back and forth inside my room, my right hand holding tightly my IPhone.. 'What I'm going to do now? Aish.. It didn't have even pass one day and I've already discovered.. What the hell..'

I called the girls 30 minutes ago.. Saying them to don't answer their phone if sajangnim's name falashed on their phones screen.. When I called Bom, and told her, he remained for a full 1 minute silent, not saying anything then shout a 'WHAT?', that was almost able to damage my eardrums.. She asked me how did I have discovered in only some hours from my escapade.. So I've to tell her.. Really my mother can't really lie.. Aigoo.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter