IV : All Steps Done, Real Mission Start!

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Forth Chapter it's here!~.. Kekeke

As always keep voting please.. JAE AND DARA..

Enjoy~

 

-SEUNGRI'S POV (BIG BANG'S DORM)-

 

"Ah.. Hmm.. Ok.." I said and hang up..

What the hell it's happening?.. What's going to do noona to Japan?.. The recently call was making me think a various question to ask her later, that take me some minutes to recollect myself before finally put my phone away from my ear and place it beside me on the bed.. Ok.. First i have to do what she said me to do.. Ahh.. What was that?.. Aish.. Realy this favorite noona of mine..

Ok first she said that i have to go to their dorm and fill her other luggage with simply clothes.. What about her undergarments? Kekeke.. Then i have to lend her some money?.. And lastly book her to the next flight to Japan and wait for her at the wait her near the feMALE RESTROOM?!.. Is she nuts? I'll be discovered in no time.. Ahh nevermind i'll disguise myself..

Finally i stand up from my bed and get ready for this somewhat mission impossible of mine.. I decided to wear a simple black skinny jeans and a black striped white long sleeve above it a black jacket and to compleate my style a pair of black transparent glasses, a long black scarf and lastly a black baseball cap.. Then i walk to my drawer and open it and searched for a key..

Yeah you're right i have 2NE1's key of their dorm.. And they don't know it.. Before i even know the password, but they have change it i while ago so i wasn't able anymore to enter their dorm and steal their food and thootpaste because everytime i'm the one buying it when my groupmates finish it, and yeah sometime i even had play around there.. Kekekek.. Ok stops with that.. I put my phone inside one of my front pockets and go out of my room..

I was greated by my groupmates,except Daesung that wasn't there, with a look while i was walking to get some water from the fridge..

"Panda where are you going like this?.. Another date with some Idol out there?" GD ledah said checking me out, i didn't answer..

"Seungri if you're going out go buy some tootpaste, we finished it already" Daesung said coming out from the toilet waving the empty tootpaste in the air.. See.. What i said it's true.. Sigh..

"Arasso hyung.. Now i'm going.." I said putting my shoe on..

"I feel like something it's going to happen~" GD hyung said in a singsong voice..

I walked out like he didn't said anything and close the door.. Ahh that was close, i heave a sigh of relief.. I was thinking that i was already busted there.. I start walking to the elevator to go to the floor before ours where the 2NE1's dorm is situated when our dorm's door open again right in my back.. I frooze right there..

"Seungri!.." Sh*t i'm busted.. Dragon shout at my back.. Sh*t i'm really busted..

"Seungri!.. Top hyung said to buy him some corn for Bom noona.." I turn around..

"Ahh.. Ye-Yeah.. No problem.." I said while doing a ok sign then see Dragon close the door from the inside..

Fiuhh.. Dara noona you have to pay me if ever i have to do something like that again..

+++

-DARA'S POV (BACK TO INCHEON AIRPORT)-

 

We are walking out of the airplane, then we have to walk to go to the hallway when the Blackjacks are waiting for us to make the step 2, then walk out again to finally be out of Incheon Airport and go inside of our van to go back to Seoul to our dorm..

But before all this have to happen, our Blackjacks have to make a commotion so that i'll have time to run away, now it all depend from them, hoping that it will be a success.. The thing that i'm curious now is what will they do?.. And where's Seungri? I hope that no one have discovered what he's doing..

I feel my phone suddenly vibrate that was in my right hand with my little portable pink 2NE1 pouch with inside my passport, creditcards and the remain money that i have and recived from my 2NE1 sisters.. If they weren't with me i don't know what i'm going to do right now.. I'm really lucky to have them beside me supporting me..

I look at my phone, there's a message from Panda.. I read it and smile happily that he've done what i've said to him and that no one have discovered him..

 

FROM PANDA: Noona i'm here at Incheon Airport..

But there's many people looking at me strangely, so hurry up and come here..

I'm near the post office, I'm in all Black..

And i've already booked you to the next flight to Tokio Japan in the economy class..

You've another 1 hour and 15 minutes before the flight.. Ok?

And i've already give your luggage and i've the money with me..

You have to tell me everything when we meet..

 

Seungri you're the Best of the best!.. Wait for me.. I'm waiting only to be at the hallway and see what happends there..

We arrived at the hallway of the Airport with our manager right in fron of us and as expected there's our fan, But there's more than the other times when we go or return from where ever we go.. As always we walk and there's some fans asking for autograph, but suddenly one of them on the far side colapse, her body touching the hard ground making a tund sound.. I look at my members that before going to the rescue look at me and nod, i look at them one last time with our manager going to rescue the fan with all the other fans surrounding them..

Bommie.. CL-ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter