VII : Blue Eyes And What's 2NE1?

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry guys that it took me a lot of time to update again.. Aigoo.. I hope this you like this chapter.. :D

I've writed it half now, so sorry if there's a lot of errors.. ^^'

Enjoy reading!!

-DARA'S POV (LADIES BATHROOM)-

 

"Yah.. But what are you doing here? You wheren't going back to Korea from Singapore today? I read it on your fancafe some hours ago.. What are you doing here at Tokio's Haneda? Huh?" She ask me looking at me confused still checking me out like before.. From head to toe..

Yeah what i'm doing here? You ask.. Introduce me to the guy with the gray suit first and i may tell you why i'm here.. Kekekek..

"Yah.. Answer me Sandy.. Why are you here? And what's this?" She said checking me again and look at the luggage that i was holding with my left hand..

"Don't tell me.. You run away?!" She said looking at me wide eyed.. She's still the same.. A really smart one.. Aigoo..

"Yah.. Low your voice, all the caffee shop can  hear you with your loud voice.. Aigoo.. You didn't change even a bit.." I said to her and shok my head at her..

"Yah.. I'll lower my voice if you answer me.." She said and slap my arm lightly..

"Arasso.. But you have to introduce me firs to the guy that was with you.. The one with the gray suit.. The tall one that have a charming smile.." I said to her dremingly..

"The guy with the gary suit?.. Hmm.. Ahh.. You mean Yunho?.. OH! YUNHO! HIS FLIGHT!!" She said panicked and look at her skyblue watch..

"Let's go out of there.. Maybe i can introduce you to him.. Let's go, he have a flight going Korea now.. LET'S GO!" She said grabbing my hand and drag me with her, going outside the ladies bathroom..

We where walking towards their table, my heart was beating fast only at the idea of meeting him like this.. How can i introduce myself?.. OH! I can't  meet him right now! I don't know what to say and how to inrtoduce myself?!.. And i can't introduce myself like ' Hi.. I'm Sandara Park..' He'll know right away that i'm Dara part of the worldwide known girlgroup 2NE1.. I stop walking, making Tina stop to..

"Why? There's something wrong?" She ask me looking at me confused..

"Tina i can't meet him right now.. I don't know how to introduce myself.." I said to her honestly..

"Yah we don't have time for that..Oh!.. Yeah you're right.. Then what you'll do?.." She ask me.. I look at her.. I don't know.. Ottoke! I want to know him.. She shake my hand then let it go starting to search for something inside her purse.. She took out of the purse a black card and a pen, then start writing on it..

"I'll give you my number.. So that if you need help call me ok?" She said and hand me the black card..

"Lighthouse?" I said reading the word in white and big letters in the card..

"Yeah it's where i work.. and i've already writed my number on the back of the card.. So don't lose it.." She said then turn around and take my hand again and we walk to their table.. When the table was more visible, i saw only one guy there, his clothes all black, he was listening some music with his headphones covering his both ears, his hands were on either of the headphones like holding them, his head shaking at the tempo of the music..

He look at us.. First at Christina then at me.. His eyes were on me for a minute checking me.. Then our eyes meet.. His eyes where blue, he was wearing contact lensens colored in a darck blue.. His stare was so intimidating and cold.. Maybe because of his contact lenses, because when he stand up, he smile.. A warm smile.. But the smile wasn't on my direction, but was for Tina.. Whatever.. After all i have Yunho.. I giggle mentaly thinking of him..

"Yah! Why did you come out only now? Yunho and the others left 5 minutes ago.. Let's go, maybe we can still catch up with them.." He said not really minding my presence..

"Oh! Really?! Ok let's go then.." Tina said looking at the guy in black stand up in front of her.. The guy was walking his way out of the caffe.. Tina was going to follow him when she remembered about me because of her hand still holding mine.. She look at me.. And then look at the guy that was almost outside the caffe..

"Jae.. Wait a minute." She shout to the guy making him stop and look at us, but didn't say anything and put his hands inside his black jeans pocket..

"Sandy.. Call me ok.. I have to go, Yunho have a flight going to Korea to take, because of business.. Call me when you need help ok. And you've to tell me what are you doinh really here.. OK?!" Tina said and start walking fast going out of the caffe.. I look at her back, walking, now outside the caffe through the glasses of the caffe.. But when i look at her side, there was no one.. Where is the guy of a while ago? I still look at her side but there was no one.. I see Christina stop on her track and turn around towards the entrance of the caffe.. I look at where she was looking and here i saw him looking at me..

His stare make me feel goosebumps on all my body.. My body turn rigid, not moving a cm..

'What's with him?.. Looking at me like that?' I know that my face is covered by the scarf and the sunglasses that i'm wearing because i can feel the scarf touching my lips and i see a little dark because of the glasses.. There isn't anything strange right?.. He was still looking at me, his eyes fixate on me.. My grip on the handle of the luggage tighten..

'He didn't found out who i'm really is right? Aish don't look at me!!' I thought.. My body start moving on his own, walking in his direction..

'What i'm doing stop right there body of mine!..' I say to myself stopping with my eyes closed.. When i opened them.. I was in  front of him.. He was looking at me, his face right in front of mine.. His blue eyes looking at my face..

'Aish.. Walk again pabo! Why stop right in front of him.. What the hell i'm doing here in front of him? Pabo.. Pabo' I say to my self inside my mind..

I start to walk again, pass him, walkig out the caffeshop.. I continue walking and walking dragging my luggage, when i find my way out of the airport.. I sigh in relief, pressing the palm of my hand on my chest that was still holding the black card that Christina had give me a while ago, feeling the hard beating of my heart..

I feel like i've been in hell for one week in there.. I start walking again after i feel my heart in peace again, searching for a taxi, so that i can go away from there and search for a place to stay for the mean time..

I found a gray taxi with the driver outside the taxi.. I walk to his direction and bow..

"Konchi wa.." I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter