Chapter5 [Final]

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Chapter 1 : [07/20/13] - Final[thank you for all the subscribers]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's weather was too hot. It must be raining tonight. Seohyun took her shower and wearing her pyjamas. She lays herself on the bed preparing to sleep. After a few minutes it starts to rain. It becomes heavily rain and the thunder starts to grumble and growl. Seohyun embraces herself with the comforter, she remembers the day that she lost her dearest umma and appa. They were on his father’s yacht, their holiday at first was bloomy until the storm came taking away their lives.

 

“Umma, appa, please.. don’t leave me.” She cries. She was afraid. The loud thunder that follows by the lightning bolt was frightening her.

 

.....................................

 

Kris came to the house earlier as expected, the meeting was postponed. So, he decided to go back home to see his love. The heavy rain and thunder make his day crazy. The thunder seems like attacking the devil. From his point of view, it might be another no good sign for him and Seohyun. Since the last robbery incident, their relationship became better but Seohyun keeps reminding her about their monthsary which worries him. He hasn’t prepare for divorcing her but he had no ideas what to do since he knew that it is impossible for Seohyun to get pregnant as the fact that he had never touch her.

 

He walks slowly inside the house as he doesn’t want to wake her up. He takes shower in the guest room and wearing his short pant. He walks slowly inside their room. When he walks nearer to his bed, he can hear soft sound of cries, he lays his body beside his wife that still closing her eyes, grabbing the comforter tightly.

 

“Umma, appa, please don’t leave me… don’t leave me..” Seohyun sleep talking and at the same time the tears came from her eyes.

 

Kris wrapped his arms over her body, trying to comfort her. He knows that he might be terrified with what had happened to her parent one year ago. He knew that Seohyun suffer from the trauma, she can't stand the sounds of thunder as it will bring back memory of the day that she had lost her parent.

 

............................................

 

Seohyun feels someone wrapping her body, she slowly opened her eyes that already wet by tears and saw his husband, Kris.

 

"Don't leave me... I'm afraid.." 

“Shhh… Don’t cry.. I will be here with you” He is comforting her.

 

Their eyes meet. The moment they look at each other, once again the thunder struck crazily which make Seohyun lays his hand over Kris’s chest. Her eyes became teary once again. Kris came closer and placing his arm over Seohyun's back, hugging her, hoping that she can feel the safeness that he can give to her. Upon feeling that her wife feels secure with his action, Kris start to kiss her on forehead and keep saying “don’t cry Seohyun, I will be here with you”. Seohyun keeps her silence which make Kris moves his kisses on her neck, he hugs her and without both of them knowing their night became their first intimate night which accompany by the sound of thunder.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun was crying inside the bathroom. Kris who was still sleeping finally woke up. Last night was the best night he ever had. Be with his princess, a princess that had trespass his heart since they were little.

 

………………………………………

 

“Seohyun-ah, it is no use for you to cry. That thing had happened. We can't turn it back” He starts to console her.

“If you control yourself this thing will never happened.”

 

Kris smiles. The victory is on his side. He looks over the bed sheets, he can see the stain of blood which is becoming the evidence of their first night. He smiles again.

 

“I have to go to work. It seems like you won’t go out from the bathroom any soon, so I will just use the bathroom in other room.”

 

……………………………………………….

 

“I was stupid, now what I have to do. I have lost everything, again”

 

When she stepped out from the bathroom, Kris was nowhere to found. She moves her steps to their bed. Her eyes met the red stain, a stain of blood.

 

“Does it means?”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When Kris back from office, Seohyun quickly went over to him with her angry face, she had alot of things to be settled.

 

“Why you lied to me?” She asked.

“Lie? What?”

“Last night was our first right?. I saw a blood, it means that, you didn’t do anything when we first met.”

“Well my dear wife, I never told you that we did that “thing” right? You are the one that have the weird thought." He starts to .

“How dare you lie to me. Why?” She cries.

“Shhh, don’t cry, It is not your fault neither mine. This is what we called love.....

.....I love you… I think I have to break the secret that I’ve been keeping all these time...."

"Secret?" Seohyun throws a confuse look to him.

“Do you still remember when you were attending Beijing BISS International? There was a jerk boy that had confessed his love for you but unfortunately you rejected him...

.... That’s me. Kevin, Kevin Li JiaHeng.”

“What? Kevin? Wait...but your name is Kris Wu YiFan not Kevin Li JiaHeng” Seohyun getting confused.

“Yup, Kevin Li, the naughty boy that was been humiliated by Seo Joo Hyun. You were the one that stole my uniform and make me had to cover myself with a box. You are the first girl that had trespass my heart but you went back to Korea without saying anything until destiny make us met again. My parent changed my name when we moved to Korea for some reasons.. and it makes me becoming Kris Wu”

 

Seohyun shows her unbelieveable looks to him. She never expect that Kevin Li and Kris Wu are the same person. 

 

“Seohyun-nah.. will you accept me as the man for your heart?”

 

Seohyun keeps her silence, there were many shocking things happened just now. She can’t give her answer, she left him while saying. “I.. I don’t know..”

 

Instead of feeling dissapointed, Kris smiles “Then, I will work hard for winning your heart”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Day by day passed, their relationship became better. Kris put a lot of effort to catch Seohyun’s heart even though she keeps nagging about the way he used, Kris can feel that she has slowly opened her heart to him.

 

It was March 19, which is their first monthsary as a husband and wife. Seohyun came home late as she had another volunteering project in Namwon. She noticed that Kris was inside as she saw his car was parked in the porch. She went straight to their room without switching the lights at the living room. Grandpa, once again went to Jeju Island, saying that he had another business meeting with his old friends which is giving both of them a private life. She turns the doorknob slowly in order not to wake him up.

 

As she opened the door, her heart was ripped apart. Kris with a girl were soundly sleeping on their bed, a girl that had accused her as a gold digger that chasing after Kris’s money.

 

“Kris?” Seohyun was calling for his name.

“hmmm..” A girl beside Kris starts to move and finally woke up to see Seohyun was standing in font of the door.

“You... What are you doing here?” Seohyun remember, she was the girl that she met during their marriage.

“Well, Miss Seo Joo Hyun, don’t you remember that you had said to me that I can have him after one month, well he is mine now.” The girl proudly saying the things that Seohyun had say before and keeps hugging Kris who were still sleeping beside her.

“What?”Her eyes started to get teary while looking at her husband who were sleeping beside the girl.

“You can pack you things and get out from this house now… we still want to enjoy our night.”

 

Seohyun stepped out from the room. She cries as she never expect that their monthsary will break her heart into pieces. She never expect that Kris will do this to her after he had confess that she was his first girl that had trespass his heart and at the same time, she starts to open her heart for him but now, there were nothing left. A month had passed, Kris has got everything from her, he might left her with other girl.

 

…………………………………..

 

“Nana, why you were here? What you had done.. Get away from me!!” Kris finally realized that a girl beside her was not her wife, Seohyun but Nana, a girl that always trying to cling over him.

“Honey, let’s get marry. Your monthsary had passed, you will divorce her right?” She smiles.

“What the hell you were talking!! Get out from my room”

“Well, I don’t think you will meet her again. I will wait for you to come and see me again.” She smiles and left the house with satisfaction as she had broke the bond between Kris and Seohyun, a girl that had seized him from her.

“Seohyun… arghhh!!!!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It has been three years, he missed his wife. He has been searching for her everywhere. He went to China hoping that Seohyun will be there with Luhan but he had found nothing. He went to Canada if her dearest wife stays with her uncle, Mr James but the result was the same.

He took a seat on the empty seat near the playground. He can see some kids playing there. While looking a them, a young girl approaches him.

 

“Uncle, why you looked so sad, here, take some sweets.” The little girl hands over sweets to him.

“Kids cannot eat too much sweets, it is not good for your tooth” 

“Was it true? mama also told me the same thing”

“What’s your name my dear?” He asked

“Seol Wu, I also have a Chinese name, Wu MeiXia”

“Wu MeiXia?” He grinned.

“Mama told me that my father is Chinese.”

 

Kris startles for a while. Upon hearing the name, he remembered his conversation with his grandpa long time ago.

 

“It was so nice if there is a kid in this house. I’m getting old now. Seohyun, kris, if someday you have a baby girl, name her with Mei Xia, since it means "beautiful summer" and you know, in summer all the flowers will bloom, everything is quite prosperous, it's always a good time to enjoy life. She will definitely be my energy pills.”

 

“My dear, can you bring me to your mama?”

 

………………………………………...

 

“Seohyun…”

“Kris..”

“I have been searching for you like crazy... Please..don’t leave me again…” He begged her.

“Mama….”

 

Three years both of them had suffered a lot, Seohyun still remembers, March 19, the day that she left Kris, the day that had torned her heart into pieces. She left Korea to Canada without saying anythings to anyone except Luhan, a man that had promised to do anything for her. Her heart was in pain during those days until she found out that she was carrying a life inside her womb. She had promised to prepare a better life for the baby and also for herself by forgetting the past.

Luhan, who was angry with the things happened to Seohyun, tried to find out whether Kris really having another girl. He finally knew that it was a girl, Nana that trapped Kris. He tried to tell Seohyun the truth but Seohyun who was hurt just ignoring him by telling him if their destiny with Kris, they will be together one day and finally the day had come.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Papa…mama” Seol who just turn three years old came to them

“Yes my dear” He hugged his missing daughter. 

“How did both of you got me?”

“Hmmm…Well, it is hard to explain to you my dear. He answers while throwing his smiling face to Seohyun

“Then, make it easy.” The little girl won't give up for the answer.

“hmmm..  We got you because papa and mama make a lucrative mistake, we trespassed each other hearts.”

“Lucrative mistake?” She grinned.

“mmm.. yes.. why did you asked?” Seohyun asked her daughter

“Then, can both of you make another lucrative mistake?”

“What? Why?” Both Seohyun and Kris saying the words together.

“I... I want a baby brother…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally.. the last chapter..

[i kind of not satisfy with the way i composed this story, starting from chapter3 until final. Lack of writing skills]

btw

don't forget to

subscribecomments or critics..

Really want to hear your feedbacks about this story... :D