Chapter1

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

 

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Chapter 1 : [06/16/13] - Refer to Teaser III to get a glimpse of who is Seohyun's counterpart

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“House number 88…”

“86, 87, 89… Where are you my dear 88?” She turned her head around, she sees no more houses in that area.

“Hmmm.. 87.. 89.. Where is 88? Or should I do like Harry Potter, running straight between 87 and 89.” She laughs by herself with her so-called beyond imagination.

“I must be possessed by that movie. Ridikulus… where is 88?” Once again she sighed while her eyes scanning around the area.

 

She starts her scooter’s engine and riding straight the road until she met the dead end. Then, she finally captured a solely house over the small lake.

 

“It might be that one.”

“88, the year of the Dragon and even the main gate was crafted with two dragons that symbolized the number. The owner must be a Chinese descendant and the main thing is he or she must be rich.” She murmurs while still in the mode of analyzing her surroundings.

 

“Here you are, 88.” She automatically presses the intercom button.

 

“Beep.. Beep.. No answer.

“Beep.. Beep.."

 

“Hello my master, I was sent by my Fallen Angels’ guardian, the angel that will fulfill your wishes and your dreams either from heaven or hell.”

 

That was the words that all the delivers must say when delivering their customer packages. For her, it sounds so funny when she did for the first time but that was the policy. The special delivery company that offering a special private delivery services to their customers without any exception and at the same time offering her quite a lot of salary for a high school graduates like her before waiting for the university's entrance result in another 8 months.

 

“Help.. help… help me..”

“Master??.. Is anything wrong inside?” Seohyun nervously asked

“He..hel.. help… m me e..”

 

What she was supposed to do. She still remembered the first day she came to the company.

“Our main policy is giving our best services to our customer, you will be the fallen angels for our customers, grant their wishes and dreams either they want something from heaven or hell. The things that no any other delivery services company will do. They pay the special price and we deliver to them with our own special way. Please do remember three things. One, remember you are the fallen angels who just deliver the customers need not more than that. Two, the deliver must prohibit themselves with any involvement with the customers or as I can clearly say our masters. Three, once you break the rules, you will totally have to face the problems as stated in the contract. We pay you with high salary, so we hope you will give us the best services as you can."

 

“This can’t be. How can I ignore this, the man must be in danger, what happened if he die because of the ridiculous policy that I followed."

“This is about human rights not about the ridiculous policy. I need to do something.” She finally decided to enter the house.

 

Since she started her first part time job after graduation, as a special delivery girl she thought she had seen everything, men answering the door , girls wearing her undies just ertly smile when she opened the door, lovers who non-stop kissing while giving the signature approval and a chihuahua with name tag saying "KILLER". So, as the same happened today, she might think twice but will not think thrice before passing the prohibited area as she knew someone was in trouble inside.

 

“All the gates are automatically remote-controlled. How can I go inside?”

"Just do the same as when you skipping school.. Seohyun. Climb over the gate." Her six sense finally giving her the signal.

 

She climbed over the gate that was hidden with a big tree branches. It was so lucky for her as the house was deserted far away from other houses. She tried hard to enter the other side, but before she successfully did, she unfortunately landed herself on the gardener's tools.

 

“Arghh.. It’s hurt.”

“Oh no,  my sleeve. It was torn. Forget it.. the man…”

 

She finally managed to reach the main door but as expected it was also locked. She heard some noises and something broken inside the house. Without consciously realized the real situation, she broke the window with the decoration rock that she took near the small fishpond. Breaking sound was clearly heard, she managed to pull the lock by bringing her hand through the broken window and quickly going inside by sneaking through it.

 

“Master..  Where are you?”

 

Just a moment, there were no sounds at all. Quiet.

 

“ta-da..”

 

An old man in 70’s suddenly jumps from nowhere making a cute face for Seohyun. He smiles until he noticed something.

 

“Oh my God, you are bleeding my dear… and you sleeve..”

“Wait here..” The old man go inside one room for about 10 minutes and finally comes with the first aid kit and a shirt.

“Give me your hands” He carefully cleans the blood and  put a bandage over the bleeding spot.

“Done.. and here, take this shirt, it belongs to my gardener. You can go change inside the bathroom overthere.” 

 

Seohyun did not utter any word since she stepped herself inside the house. She totally has no idea what just happen while looking at the old man blankly and finally realized the eyes's signal by him asking her to change her shirt. Without uttering any single words, she just move towards the bathroom.

 

“How in the world, a gardener can afford Paul Smith shirt? Ah never mind it might be the fake one.” 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It almost two month she spent her time with a man that she called grandpa. He is totally cute and not easy to handle. At first, she quite afraid if her company knows that she had been spending her time with their so-called customer that was totally prohibited in the contract but as grandpa said with his cute expression, "I paid them with a big amount of money, no need to worry my beauty"

Their relationship continued day by day, for Seohyun, she had been dreaming to have a grandpa like others because since she was a baby, her grandparents already left this world and for that old man, Seohyun is his energy pills. He never feel this kind of feeling after his wife left him two years ago.

 

“Beep….Beep……..”

“Hello Mr. Beast, I’m here…coming to save you from the bad wolves inside your castle. Please let me in to kill the wolves and give you the treasure gold

“Hello my Beauty… I’ve been waiting for you and you late for 27 seconds. This is unforgivable. one of the wolf already bited me.”

 

They always used that word as their secret codes. Beauty and the Beast. As far as she knew, the old man that she called grandpa was living alone as he said his family was busy with their own business. Since his wife died two years ago, he felt so lonely and was so bored day by day until she found what their company was offering. The world ‘Angel’ captivated his mind and also his heart. He thought that he might get an opportunity to have fun in his life and finally he got what an old grandpa like him needed, a cute granddaughter that he always called Beauty.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It has been one month since she hasn’t receive any requests from the house 88. She wondering what happened to her Beast Grandpa. Was he already forgetting her? Or maybe she just find another cute replacement of her? Seohyun keeps thinking about his lovey-dovey attitude. Since her parents died last year, the only place she can get some loves was from her uncle family, The Moon family, her three naughty nephews, handsome Mason, beautiful Maden and cutie pie Mavin. She missed them a lot but she also missed her Beast grandpa.

 

“Should I go visit him?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Beep… Beep…”

 

As usual she uses their secret code.

 

“Hello Mr Beast.. Your Miss Beauty is coming to save you from the bad wolves inside your castle. Please let me in to kill the wolves and hand over your treause gold”

 

She patiently waiting for her Beast Grandpa to reply. She was wondering why he still not answering.

 

"He maybe inside the bathroom or maybe in his bedroom or maybe sleeping. Maybe?"

 

On the other hand, there is a young man sitting on the couch while reading some documents until he heard voices through the intercom.

 

“Hello Mr Beast.. Your Miss Beauty is coming to save you from the bad wolves inside your castle. Please let me in to kill the wolves and hand over your treasure gold”

 

“Who was that? Mr Beast? Beauty? and Wolves?” What she was talking about and with whom?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

flashback

 

“My beauty… beauty…” The old man laying on the bed keep uttering the word

“What he was trying to say? My beauty? Is she his secret lover? Impossible, he is too old for that and after all, he only stayed inside the house all these time.” The younger man showing his confused face beside the old man who laid on the bed.

 

≈end of flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“She is might be the beauty that he was calling all these time.” He finally remembered and takes a look at the intercom video cam.

 

He saw an ordinary girl wearing jeans and fluffy shirt with a cap on her head.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Seohyun was startled. That was not her Beast granpa’s voices.

 

“Who are you? Where is Mr Beast… no.. no.. I meant grandpa.” She was not answering but throwing a question.

“I’m the one who asking you first Miss Beauty” 

 

Seohyun fidgeted for a moment. She didn’t continue the conversation, she decides to go away before things becoming more complicated.

 

“I will dead meat if the company knew that I came to the customer’s house. It is better for me to go away.”

"Wait!!!!" His command was hopeless as Seohyun already went away with her scooter and at the same time he sighed. He grabbed his phone on the desk.

 

"Hello. Mr. Shim. Can you do me a favor?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wh

don't forget to

subscribecomments or critics..

I would love to hear some critical opinions from you guys...