Chapter2

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Chapter 2 : [06/18/13] - Foreword[characters] has been updated [do check it]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“She is ‘clean’, indeed a very ‘clean’ Mr. Wu.” Shim Changmin Started their conversation

“These are all the documents about her. Should I explain the details?”

“Go on.” Kris gives him the green light.

“Seo Joo Hyun, but most of her friends and teachers call her Seohyun. Her parent died a year and a half ago, their boat sank off when they were having a family trip to Somaemuldo Island. Living alone, the only relative she has are her single uncle with his three sons. Her uncle is a Canadian married with her late maternal aunt. She died when giving birth to her third son, Maden. The other two are Moon Mason, eight years old and Moon Mavin, six years old. She is top achiever in class also a piano prodigy. She passed the Grade 8 test when she was 15 and it was certificated by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music aka ABRSM. So far, everyone loves her. There is nothing wrong with her life right now. Everything seems alright and one more thing she did applied for Seoul University majoring in International Relation. Even though her parents died, they did provide her personal trust funds which including cash and land properties worth approximately 4 million in U.S Dollars but it seems like she is not taking the easiest way in enjoying her life. Since she was in high school, she did a lot of part time jobs and also involved herself in volunteering activities. It might because of her parent were doing the same thing when they were alive.” Changmin finally wrapped the information he collected.

“What about her personal life? Friends? Boyfriend?” Kris shortly asked.

“She does have a lot of friends in school but the closest are Oh Se Hun and another boy named Luhan, a Chinese who reside in Korea.”

“… but there is another interesting fact about her that you should know.”

“What?” Kris giving his weird stare to Changmin.

“Did you still remember, your middle School, Beijing BISS International. She was your classmate.”

“Seo Joo Hyun?" He tried to reminiscene that name.

"Seo Joo Hyun.. Seororo? that keroro girl was her?” The unbelieveable emotion lays on his face

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

≈flashback

 

“Hahaha..  Served yourself bratty boy” She mumbles.

“Everyone, look at him, this so-called rich boy is missing his so-called branded clothes or maybe he just wanna show us her six packs chocolate abs." Seohyun pointing her finger to a boy who almost fully except for he was covering his lower part with a cardboard.

 

He still remembered on that day, he was covering himself with a piece of cardboard papers from those eyes. Everyone laughed at him, everyone were teasing him. This won’t happen if the girl was not hiding his uniform but he has to admit that this was also happened because of his bratty attitude. His attitude which makes everyone wants to punch his face but cannot do it as he was the high expatriate’s son.  He always dissed every fat and ugly girl in his class until one ordinary girl came and gave him the lesson, the lesson that he will never forget.

 

“Keroro girl. We meet again.” He smiles.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I’m back!!! My dear where are you? Taeyeon?, Jessica?, Tiffany?, Hyoyeon?, Yuri?, Sunny?, Sooyoung?, Yoona?…”

“Meooww….” 

“You guys must be hungry right? Poor my babies, here, eat a lot.”

 

She took the cat food from the cabinet, divided into five. As usual one bowl for Sooyoung as she is known has the biggest appetite, one bowl for Jessica because she really hate sharing her food with others, one bowl for Taeyeon and Tiffany, one bowl for Yuri and Yoona and one last bowl for Sunny and Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyoyeon nah, why is your tummy getting bigger? Did you get pregnant again? Aigoo, my dear. Who is your husband this time?”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Noona!!!!” Someone is calling her name for afar.

“Oh.. Sehun… What are you doing here? You are not going to school.” Seohyun makes a weird face to Sehun.

“I think you are getting older noona, school’s break starts today.”

“Ahh.. forgot.”

“Where is your husband?”

“Husband?” Sehun makes another questionmark on his face.

“Your lovey dovey Luhan.” Seohyun shortly answering him.

“Noona!! I am not a gay. I am straight and Luhan hyung is totally not a gay. You knew that.”

“A gay will always says that he is not a gay, typical lines.” Seohyun still in the mode of teasing while trying to hold her laugh.

“Let’s go meet my Moons.” Finally she stops teasing Sehun and asks him to go with her to Moon's house.

“Don’t you have to work today.”

 “I asked for one week break. Have to babysit the boys. Uncle is going back to Canada”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Noona!!!”

“My babies.. my handsome Mason, beautiful Mavin and my cutie pie Maden. Where is papa?”

“Kitchen, making another not-so-tasty food for us...”

“Uncle?”

 

After saying goodbye to her uncle, Seohyun, Sehun and the Moon brothers resting themselves in the couch. The three boys are totally immersed with the Poporo on tv. They don't even care about their father who went abroad for a week. This is happened so many times, so they already used to it, as long as Seohyun be with them, everything will be fine.

 

“Ahh noona, I forgot to tell you that Luhan hyung invited us to his home this weekend.”

“You meant, tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“For What?”

“Party.”

“You can bring these three too.”

“For sure I will, these kids will love it.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Looks like no one here.”

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Seo Joo Hyun, happy birthday to you

“Noona Happy birthday. We are sorry because we don’t have any money to buy a present but we prepared you something.”

“What?” She kneels down over the boys.

 

All the three boys come to her and in synchronize giving her three pecks on her cheeks.

 

“We love you so much noona.” The boys keeps saying i love you while making the heart shape to her. She smiles.

“Seohyun, I don’t have money too, can I just give a kiss on your cheek as a gift?” Luhan smiles

“If you want to die young, I am honour to kill you.”At the moment she showed the plastic cake knife to Luhan, everyone was laughing.

 

While Sehun and the three Moon brothers were watching Pororo, Luhan came to Seohyun who still cleaning the table. Luhan drags Seohyun outside the house and seating her down to the bench and then he takes a seat beside her.

 

“Seohyun nah, will you be my special one?”

“No.I don’t want.”

“Why?”

“You are ugly, short, girly and you are gay. Just ask Sehun to be your girlfriend.”

“I am serious, Seo Joo Hyun.”

“I am serious too, Mr Luhan.”

“Give me ten reasons why you have to reject me.”

“One is enough. Because I’m still young. I am 19.”

“So, when you turned 20, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Maybe.. or maybe not.”

“Seo Joo Hyun.” Luhan Sighed

 

This is the third time, Luhan was asking Seohyun to be her girlfriend, but all were rejected by her. She might not be her first love but he wants her to be his last love. For him, Seohyun is just the ordinary but that what he needs, an ordinary girl to complete his other half. He doesn’t need an extra ordinary girl with an extraordinary beautiful face, or extraordinary rich with extraordinary good behaviour. He knew that Seohyun does have a feeling for him but as she said, she was too young right now. He knew that she has too many bucket lists need to be fulfilled. Get into university, get a job and most important part is enjoying her life. Seohyun definitely doesn’t want to be entangled with any relationship.

For Seohyun, Luhan is the guy that every girl wants, he is handsome, well-mannered, rich and a filial son but as she said, she was too young for all this thing. She loves watching romance movies or dramas, read love story novels but it doesn’t means that she wants it now. Just let the good dreams lay in her imagination. There are still many things she wants to achieve,for her, having someone called as a boyfriend will distracting her in achieving the goals.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

≈on their way back home

 

Seohyun piggybacks Maden and Luhan took Mavin while Mason was piggyback by Sehun, three of them were sleeping soundly while watching Pororo. As it is not good for her to stay in Luhan’s house, So they decided to just carry them back to Seohyun’s house. Their house just only three blocks away, so it will be no problem for them. While all of them get into her house, inside a black sedan car someone is watching them from afar.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Knock.. Knock..”

“Noona, someone is outside.”

 

Seohyun hustle running to the main door to see who is coming early in the morning.

 

“Hello Miss Seo Joo Hyun. I am Mr. Shim Changmin, Mr. Wu personal assistant. It is about Mr. Wu or the one that you called grandpa.” The tall man carefully explained.

“Grandpa?” Seohyun puzzles

“Yes, he really wants to meet you.”

“How can I confirm that you were sent by him?”

“Hello Mr. Beast, I’m here, coming to save you from the bad wolves inside your castle. Please let me in to kill the wolves and give you the treasure gold. Remember those words?” Once again, the tall man assuring her with the secret code that she had been using when meeting grandpa.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Grandpa..Why he was laying on bed? What had happened?” Seohyun continuously asked the man.

“Early this month, his grandson found him unconscious laid down in the bathroom. He always keeps calling Miss Beauty.”

“His grandson thought that he just missing his late wife until he realized it was you when you came to their house last three days.”

“Why he is still not awake?” Seohyun asked again.

“Right now, we don’t know. The doctor said, there is nothing wrong with him. It might due to the resistance of his brain which is preventing him to awake himself. It might also due to the stress he had when he stayed alone.”

"By the way Miss Seo, there I someone wants to meet you."

"Who?"

"Mr. Wu’s grandson, Mr. Wu Yi fan. He is waiting for you inside a car."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I found grandpa notes in his diary. He kept your photo there and wrote that he wished that you will be her granddaughter for real.”

“I will always be at his side. Don’t worry. He has been my grandpa since our first meeting”

 “I meant in another way.”

“What do you meant? “

“Marry me. I will give you anything you want.”

“Are you kidding me? Don’t be too idiot ahjussi.”

“I am not kidding Miss Seo Joo Hyun, who knows he might wake up again, don’t you wish to see him healthy as before?”

“Don’t you want to marry someone like me, the handsome and rich guy or you prefer someone old like grandpa so that you can get his wealth after he died? Huh? Or do you want a special touch from me?” Kris finished his words and at the same time lingering his hands over Seohyun’s body and attempting to peck a kiss on her lips.

“Don’t you dare to put your dirty hands on me.” Seohyun warned and repulsed his hands over her and at the same time, she opened the car’s door and walked away.

 

Kris was numb for a moment.

 

“She is still the same Seororo. My Seororo.” Kris starts the engine and move forward his car passing Seohyun and then he stops.

 

“Get in.”

“No.”

“I said get in or do prefer me to drag you inside?”

 

Seohyun still refused, she run towards the main road and luckily a taxi passed and she quickly asked for the ride.

 

“Dirty-Weird guy. How can such a nice grandpa can have a crazy grandson like him?” Seohyun muttered by herself but at the same time she was thinking about grandpa that she thought has forgot her.

 

From far, Kris just look at Seohyun when she gets into the taxi.

 

“You will never can run away from me, for sure this time, you will be mine.” Kris smiles and drives his car away.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter?

 

don't forget to

subscribecomments or critics..

I would love to hear some critical opinions from you guys...