Chapter4

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Chapter 4 : [07/20/13] - Tq for my loyal subscribers for patiently waiting ..& for julie-61hope you will not dissapointed with me for keeping you this long...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “It seems like Miss Seo rejected Young Master’s proposal.” Shim Changmin reporting the current progress of Kris to Master Wu.

“hmmm….this boy is really slow in making his moves. He need to learn a lot from me.“ He stands up from his bed and looking outside the window.

“I think it’s time for me to lend him a hand.” He smiled.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I have to forget everything that happened. I need to start a new life.” Seohyun closed her eyes and hoping it can erase the black memory that had happened to her.

“Meowww…..”

 

She looks at her eight beloved kitties that has been a part of her family since her parent died. During three days she was occupied with that problem, she had neglected them. All of them walked towards her hoping she will be getting well and spending her time more with them. While looking at the kitties, she heard someone knocking the door.

 

“It must be Sehun.” She mumbled and walking to the door to welcome him with her new dream.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Grandpa?”

“My baby” He is hugging her tightly as they haven’t meet for long with a sorrow on his face.

 

As she brought him to the couch, Master Wu started his conversation.

 

“I knew what had happened during my unconsciousness. I was so frustrated with Kris, he totally the most idiot heirs in our family. When his grandpa was lying on the bed, he should be more responsible but… he was gone too far.” He sighed showing how frustrated he was.

 

He keeps his silent for minutes and then continues to say the hardest part of his main reason meeting her.

 

“For saving the dignity for both of you, I want you to be my grandson’s wife. Be Kris’s wife.”

 

Seohyun doesn’t expect that the grandpa that she just meet in two months asking her to marry his grandson, the man that had destroyed her future life that she has been dreaming to spend with her soulmate. She was shocked, but then she slowly saying the things that she has to.

 

“I don’t want.... but it doesn’t mean that I forgive him, for the rest of my life I will not forget the dirty thing that he had done to me. Never and ever. “

“Please my dear, accept this proposal.” Master Wu tried to convince her again.

“What if you get pregnant? Can you imagine that your uncle’s family will suffer a lot. Will you think people in this neighbourhood will treat your nephews as the same? The answers is no! Korean culture is different my dear. At least marry him for a month, and then if you are not pregnant, I will ask him to divorce you.”

 

Her face became pale. That thought never crossed her mind.

 

"What will happen if I'm pregnant? My uncle will be embarrassed and my nephews will be looked down by people in this neighbourhood." She can feel the pressure.

“Seo Joo Hyun…. “

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She does not believe herself that she accepts the proposal. Her uncle was totally happy when finally she opens her heart for a man even though she is still young, a high school graduate. On the other side, Luhan can feel something was not right. Both of them just meet couple of days and now she  is marrying him and she knew that Seohyun hates Kris. He is totally heartbroken but he promised that whatever happened, he will be there for a girl that he always hope to be his last love, his soulmate. Meanwhile, Sehun also was in shock, the noona that keeps rejecting his hyung’s love and showing no interest towards men finally make a decision to marry a man that she barely knew.

Love between man and woman, like any other love, is a love generous in offering and generous in receiving. It is full of laughter, and rejoicing. Love nourishes but it does not possess in love we affirm one another, but do not coerce. To love is not to win or lose, but to help and to be helped…

I remind you that love is patient, love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude, never selfish, nor quick to take offense. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over another’s failings, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope and its endurance. Love never ends. So faith, hope and love abide, but the greatest of them all is love.”

If you then, Kris Wu Yi Fan and Seo Joo Hyun have freely chosen each other, in token of this and your love, will you please join your hands together.

 

……………..

 

“Will you, Seo Joo Hyun accept Kris Wu Yi Fan as your husband?

She holds her breath for a second and finally uttered the magical word that people want to hear. “I… do”

“Now I announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

“I... I don’t wanna kiss him….

All the audience started to mumble by themselves, their mind might full of questionmarks why the bride doesn't want to kiss the groom, it commonly be the most waiting part when a couple got married.

…..mmm.. I’m having allergy on my lips.” She continues which leaving everyone relieved.

 

Luhan who has been eyeing the newlywed seems detecting something was not right in the wedding. He can see Seohyun seems upset with everything while on the other hands, Kris been smiling all the time.

 

Seohyun move herself to the restroom, at the same time a pretty girl in Gucci's dress approaches her.

 

“Well, so this is a gold digger girl that chasing after my Kris, trapping him to marry you.” She smirked at Seohyun

“Well Miss.. emm.. Miss Korea, for your information, I have my own wealth that you can’t really imagine how much it was, which is I can spend it freely until I die. I don’t have to be a stupid gold digger as you expected, and for last tip, you can have him after one month.” Seohyun left the restroom angrily while leaving the girl alone.

“One month?” She smiled.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I will go to Jeju Island for a business meeting and Kris I will give you 2 weeks off, spend your off-day wisely.” He left while giving his cunning wink to Kris.

 

……………………

 

“Where are you going with that comforter?”

“I will sleep outside.” Seohyun shortly replied.

“If you dare to sleep outside, I will take you with my own hand and bring you to this bed and you might don’t wanna know what I will do tonight. So it will be either two options, sleep here with me or sleep here "intimately" with me.” Kris gives his warning.

 

Seohyun felt so annoyed with Kris but she has no other choice since grandpa left for Jeju Island. She will not know what will happened if she doesn not obey him. She grabs her bag and takes out the only weapon that can protect her with the beast, a gardener shears.

 

She took a spot on their bed and confidently saying and show her secret weapon.“If you dare to touch me, I will make sure Wu's generation will be vanished in this world."

 

Kris who is looking at her wife from the start startled when he sees his newlywed wife was holding the gardener shears, he hold his laugh and try to sleep peacefully just for today.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tonight, their third days becoming husband and wife means less than 25 days before a month, the sky looks gloomy, no twinkle upon the stars, Seohyun as usual busying herself with her latest volunteering project for neglected Korean children in Canada which she had a help from her uncle, Mr. James, the father of moon brothers. On the other side, Kris resting himself on their king-sized bed, looking solely to her wife while checking his business update through his i-pad.

 

The clock on the wall is ticking, showing 2 am in the morning, both of them were sleeping soundly, Kris on their bed while Seohyun stiffly lying herself on the floor which she fall asleep while doing her works, luckily it was covered with a small rug preventing herself from cold.

 

Without both of them realized, two intruders were at the backyard, trying to trespass the security camera. Just in ten minutes, they already in the house, checking the valuable items that can give them lucrative returns.

 

“What was that noises?” Seohyun who still in half-awaked noticed some noises coming from the living room.

 

She walked out from their room and glanced over Kris who still sleeping, so she wondered who were there. As she trying to find the switches, someone grabs her body which make she screams. Kris awaked and noticed Seohyun was not with him, he quickly took a step from their room and went out to find her until he realized that a man with a mask on his face holding his deary wife.

 

“Well, I think we were so lucky dude, this beautiful chick will be ours tonight.”

“You can take her, I’m not in the mood for that ‘thing’. Pleasure yourself dude.” The other guy smirks.

 

The guy dragged her to their newlywed room, Seohyun tries to scream but she can’t as was covered with the man’s hand.

 

“Arghh!!!" the man screams.

 

His head was hit by a baseball bat. He is holding his head while trying to endure the pain. 

 

“Kris!!!”  Seohyun moves herself close to him.

 

Kris hold Seohyun’s hand and try to runaway from the other guy but unfortunately the man already waiting outside the room. He hold a knife and try to prevent both of them from escaping themselves. Kris managed to smack on his belly but the guy managed to grab Seohyun's foot, she falls on the floor. For an instant he stood locked, face to face, with the man that grabbed his wife, a thickset red-head with pale skin and vicious, gleeful, mad blue eyes. Then the angry robbers thrashed, rolled with the knife, and took it down with him as he fell. The knife was stabbing perfectly on Kris which is the blood slowly flow down. Upon seeing what he has done, the man took his friend and quickly walked out from the house leaving Seohyun with Kris that was badly injured. Seohyun hold him tightly and noticed the bleeding became worst. Nothing she can do but just waiting for the ambulance to come.

 

"Please hold yourself. Don't leave me." Seohyun heavily cried while looking at his unconscious husband

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Luckily that the stab didn’t hit any of his internal organs, he just lost some blood.” The young doctor explained.

“How long he will stay in hospital?” Seohyun politely asked him.

“Oh! Your brother said he wants to stay at home and because he doesn’t need any medical treatment from us, I already signed the discharge form for him. You can bring him home now.” 

"Brother? yup.. even the doctor didn't expect me is actually his wife."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Honey, I wanna eat chicken porridge, kimchi soup and bibimbap, please cook for me.” He smiled while taking a peek of his wife.

 

It has been one week she is taking care of her husband. Despite been totally jerk with his attitude, Seohyun realized that if Kris wasn’t there helping her that night, things will be different.

 

“Noona!!!!!”

“Mason, Mavin, Maden!!!”

"How you came here, where is daddy?"

"We came here with Sehun hyung." Mason pointed to the door.

“Sehun?”

“Seohyun noona..”

 

…………………………………….

 

“Where is Luhan?”

“He has moved.”

“What? When? Why?”

“I can’t tell you the details but here is letter he asked me to give it to you.” He handed the letter.

 

From the living room, Kris still can hear the conversation between his wife and Sehun. He relieved that Luhan was not here but he curious about the letter that Sehun handed over to Seohyun.

 

“Ahjusshi, I warn you... do take a good care of our noona, if you make her cry I will kill you” Mason rolled his eyes

“Noona supposed to marry me when I grow up but you had spoiled everything” Mavin on the other hand showing his frustration.

“I don’t like you, I prefer Luhan hyung, he is handsome compare to you and he loves us” Maden added.

 

The three moon brothers really moved his heart. He never feel the feels as he was the only child in his family. The thre of them were young but their words just like an adult.

 

“I got it, Mason, you won’t have a chance to kill me because I will definitely taking a good care of your noona, Mavin, if she waits for you to grow up, she will be really old and ugly and my cutie Maden, you will love me soon. Got it.” He smiled while looking at three of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another last chapter coming soon... the final

 

don't forget to

subscribecomments or critics..

I would love to hear some critical opinions from you guys...