Chapter3

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Chapter 3 : [06/24/13] - Thanks for those who keep supporting this story

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Today, Seohyun has decided to go to the mall to find some stuff for the upcoming party in the Sunshine’s elderly homecare. While walking from one shop to another, she coincidently noticed that someone she knew was walking towards her, someone who she doesn’t even want to take a look. Instead of saying hello, she just passes him by.

 

“Miss Seo Joo Hyun, we need to talk.” The guy started their conversion since she seems trying to avoid him.

“I do believe that there is nothing important we need to talk about.” Seohyun replied shortly.

“I’m really sorry about yesterday, I knew what I did was wrong but I just want to test you, to make sure that you are not chasing after my grandfather’s wealth. People nowadays are unpredictable, they are willing to do anything just for their own good.” Kris explained hoping that she will understand.

 

Seohyun doesn’t wait long after he finished his words, she walked away without saying any single words. Kris at the same time didn’t want his chance to ’bury the hatchet’ with the girl becoming useless, so with the last method he grabbed her hand.

 

“Let go of my hand.” Seohyun tried to pull her hand from his grips.

“I will, but please forgive me.”

“Okay! I forgive you but don’t you ever dare to disturb me again.” Seohyun gives him a warning.

“There is another one important thing.” 

Seohyun make a weird look to Kris. “What?”

“Grandpa, he keeps calling your name, I thought that he must be missing you so much. I knew that I always not by his side when he needs me. Do you, by any chance would like to pay him a visit? Maybe, if you keep be on his side, one day he will able to wake up again. Don’t you feel pity for him, staying on his bed all day?” Kris tried his best to convince Seohyun.

..........................................................

It has been two weeks, Seohyun keeps coming to visit her Grandpa Wu. Despite been disturbed by the Young Wu glimpse, she didn’t take the issues as critical. The main thing inside her mind was hoping her grandpa will be back to the same state. She was wondering why he was suddenly becoming like this. She did asked the doctor who happened to come to the house for his daily medication check, what kind of illness her grandpa was facing but the she always get the same disappointed answers. We don’t know how to describe his illness, it seems like he refrains himself from waking up.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another one days left for the party at Sunshine, Seohyun busying preparing the decoration stuff and she still has something need to be finished before the next coming day. She had asked Luhan and Sehun to help her and they already promise to meet at the McDonalds. While waiting for two of them, Seohyun starts to cut some of the papers. She was too immersed with cutting the decorations until someone approachs her table.

 

“Hi, Seo Joo Hyun.” Seohyun takes a break for a moment, bringing her head up to the voice that she barely recognized.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Well, this is a McDonalds, of course to get food or do you think I can get a wife here. If so, I do hope you can teach me how.” Kris winked his eyes.

“Whatever, go get your food and please go away.” 

“What are you doing?” He still standing on her table watching her cutting different kind of the papers.

 

Seohyun was too lazy to answer him, so she just keep her silence while doing her works. There are no any regrets for her by letting Kris dumbfounded watching her doing her works. For Seohyun, that man is not even worth her attention. 

 

“This seororo never change” He slowly mumbles by himself.

 

“Seohyun, sorry I am late.” Luhan finally arrived while trying to breath properly. It seems like he was running from his place.

“Sorry is not accepted and where is Sehun?" Seohyun started to make her angry face.

“He left the boxes in his house. He will come in 8 minutes.... hmmm, by the way who are you?” Luhan noticed that there is a young man was standing in front of him.

“I am…” Just a moment when Kris wants to introduce himself Seohyun quickly cuts his words.

“He is someone who is not even worth for you to know.” 

“If he is your friend, it means he is also will be my friend. I never know that you had any other male friends except me and Sehun.”

“He is not my friend, I just meet him somewhere." Seohyun coldly telling Luhan about Kris which make Kris chuckled a little.

“Ahh, this. I’m off to the restroom.” Seohyun sighed when she realized that she spilled her drink on her shirt.

 

“Hi, Xi Luhan.” Luhan breaks the silence.

“Hi, Wu Yi Fan, just call me Kris.”

“Okay, so, Kris, how did you knew Seohyun?” Once again, Luhan asked him, tried to know more about the man who seems showing interest to Seohyun.

“Well that quiet long story, so, is she your girlfriend?” Kris finally throws Luhan a question.

“Soon to be.” Luhan smiled.

 

Kris noticed that Luhan never keeps his eyes away from Seohyun. He has to admit that Seohyun has her own charms. The charms that has keep his heart flutters for the first time he met her long time ago. Even now, his heart still feeling the same whenever they met. The eyes, the attitudes and the smiles will never easily go away from his mind. This time, he had decided, something need to be done before someone else snatchs her from him. 

 

“Okay, I need to go. See you next time.” He told him as he had another meeting to attend.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day for the party finally come, Seohyun, Luhan and Sehun has been there since 7 am, they tried their best to decorate the room, preparing the food and also some gifts for the elderly. Unexpected for Seohyun as Kris came to the event too. As been told by the manager, Kris is one of the major donator for this homecare. Luckily for all of them, today he came to spend his time with the tenants.

The party was succesfully end, all the elders seem so happy to see that so many people came to spend their time with them. Seohyun was so relieved since this is the first time for her to organize the event. Luckily she able to ask Luhan and Sehun to help her since both of them were always doing this volunteering works. Three of them were jokingly teasing each other until Kris came and asked for their permission to be with them. Sehun with his gloomy face quickly giving him a green light without noticing that Seohyun already showing her bitter face. They still talking about the event until Kris finally asked Seohyun to visit his grandpa.

 

“Seohyun, can you come visit grandpa today? Yesterday, he still keep calling your name but it is so weird that he never wake up even once."

 

At first Seohyun was hesitated, the same goes to Luhan as he thinks that Kris has another agenda. It seems like, Kris wants to find an opportunity to be with Seohyun. He knows when a man is falling for a girl, he will try anything to be with them. This is not right but when thinking the old man who is missing Seohyun that much, there is nothing he can do.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

≈ inside the car

 

"I’m sorry, I have to meet someone first. He just sms me. The place is not that far and the meeting will be just around 10 minutes. Will it be okay for you?" Kris looks at Seohyun while holding his iphone.

“hmm..What else can I do." She sighed.

 

They finally reached the restaurant and Kris is choosing a seat that quiet far from others as he said that the meeting should be away from any unwanted noise.

 

"Let’s have a drink first." Kris offering her and she just nod as she was too tired to argue.

 

"Ops, I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to spill it." Kris apologized.

“It’s okay, I will just go to the restroom to clean it.” Seohyun gets up from her seat and move towards the restroom.

 

After he was sure that Seohyun was inside the restroom, Kris quickly taking out something from his pocket. A white powder that was  nicely sealed in brown packet. His plan seems going well as he had choose a seat that quiet far from other customers. No one will notice anything. He put the white powder into Seohyun's drink and carefully stirred it.

 

“I will do anything to make you mine. This is the only way, I can’t let you go this time. I’m sorry my dear.” He smiled.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun still can feel the dizziness in her head. She slowly tries to get up from the bed to get some water until she realized that she was not in her room neither her bed.

 

“Where am I?”

 

She gripped all the energy she has in order to move her body until once again she realized that there were no single clothes on her body except the thick blanket covering her body. Sweats started to visible on her skins.

 

“Ah, you already wake up?” A man voice caught her ears.

 

A man with a towel covered up half of his lower body showed up from the bathroom. He smiled.

 

“What you have done to me. Why I was here?”

“Well, as you can see, you and me, a woman and a man, together. What did you expect?” He smiled again.

“How dare you do this to me, you must put something into my drink." Her eyes suddenly became watery.

“Well, this already happened. We can't do anything now. Rest yourself, you must be tired. I will take bath first.” Kris tried to comforting her while moves himself into the bathroom.

 

Her cries became louder, she realized that right now there is nothing she can do. Everything has been destroyed. She looks on the floor, her pants, shirts and her undies laid down there. There is no reason for her to stay in the room any longer, she took her clothes and wears it. The things she has to do now is to get out from the house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Upon arriving at her own house, she locked herself in the bathroom, showering as she can clean all the dirty that happened to her last night. Everything was damaged. How can he do this to her. Even though, she thinks he was not a good man but she never think that this young man will do this to her. Stealing her purity by using a trick.

Two days she locked herself alone in her house, the house that basically full with happiness suddenly became sorrow. During these two days she never touch any single foods or drinks, two days she covered herself and cried. 

 

“Why she didn’t pick up my phone. It has been two days since the party. Was anything happened to her?”

“Sehun-nah, did you know where is Seohyun?” Luhan asked Sehun.

“I don’t  know, noona never calls or sms me after that day and if I’m not mistaken, she told me that her uncle and those three boys are going to Jeju Island for five days but she told me that she won’t join them. I thought she did give a call to you.” Sehun weirdly replied his hyung.

“I’m not feeling good thinking about her. It is better if I go to her house to check it by myself. Do you wanna go with me?”

“Sure, hyung.” 

 

They pressed the bell many times but there is no sign of Seohyun is coming out from the door. Luhan noticed that the main gate is unlocked, if seohyun go somewhere she will definitely lock the main door and since her scooter is in the porch, it means that the percentage that she is in her house is high.

 

“Let’s go inside." Luhan finally decided.

 

They walked inside the lawn and knocked the door repeatedly. There is still no glimpse of Seohyun or her voices.

 

“Ah, I know how to get in.” Sehun finally got an idea.

 

Sehun goes to the backyard followed by Luhan, he takes the chair and put it near the kitchen’s window and putting his hand in one of the broken hole and unlocked the window. Sehun get inside and followed by Luhan again. He has been coming to Seohyun's house since he was young, so he knows a lot about this house.

 

“Seohyun noona, are you here?” Sehun breaks the silence while eyeing the place.

“Seohyun-nah.” Luhan takes his turns calling her name.

 

There is no any suspicious things happened in the house. Everything was arranged according to last time they visited the house.  They went to the bathroom but still no one there, in reading room, Seohyun's favourite place, also no one there. Then they went to seohyun bedroom, knocking the door but there is no one answering. Finally, they decide to get in, at the moment Sehun opened the door, he saw a weak body laid on the floor unconsciously.

 

"Noona!! What happened?”

 

Seohyun seems unconscious, her face already turned to white. Luckily she still breathing.

 

“Sehun, let’s bring her to the hospital first! You go open the door, I will bring her to the car.” Luhan gives him the order.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Young Master, Miss Seo Joo Hyun has been taken to hospital today!" Shim Changmin gives the information to Kris

“Which hospital?” He calmly asked.

 

....................................................................

 

"There is nothing happened to her, no physical abused. She happened to be like this because the glucose concentration in he blood is very low. It seems like she hasn’t eat anything for two days. She just need a rest. She might be awake by tomorrow. Don't worry, our staff will taking a good care of her." The young doctor gives Luhan the confirmation.

 

From far, Kris can see that Luhan was walking away from the hospital. This might be his chance to meet Seohyun without any disturbance. His second step to achieve his mission need to be done before someone interrupting them.

He entered the room slowly. When he saw a body laying unconsciously on the bed with some tubes sticked on her wrist, he felt guilty. The nearer he go, the guilty feeling slowly increase. 

 

"What are you doing here. Get out of my room. Get out." Seohyun yelled when she noticed he was standing next to her.

 

Kris take a look at her face. Hesitated to utter any single words but he realized he has to be brave since he has decided to use this way to make sure she will belong to him.

 

"We need to settle this thing. If not everything will be more complicated."

"Complicated? Didn't you think before you did this to me." Her eyes started to watery again.

"That why, we have to settle it."

"How? can you turned back the time?" Seohyun gives him a glare.

"Let’s get marry." The only words came out from his mouth which is the last step to achieve his mission.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

≈ in the Wu's Mansion

 

"Mr, Wu, Young Master is in the hospital now."

"That was good. I never think that he would do this. Hope his plan will turned to be good. I will get my double happiness. A very cute granddaughter or maybe my future great-grandchild." He non-stop smiling when thinking about Kris and Seohyun.

"Good job Kris, I never believe that he will use this trick to get a girl. Make her believe that they already did 'it'. Make sure, you report me everything happened between them." He gives the order along with his smile.

"Yes Mr. Wu." Shim Changmin replied.

.................................................................................

“hmmm, the old Wu is playing to be sick, while the young Wu is playing tricks to get his girl." Changmin shook his head displaying his unbelieveable action from both of his masters.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter? is it able to tease you?

[i might edit later, too tired to check it again. sorry if there are so many typos, grammar errors]

don't forget to

subscribecomments or critics..

I would love to hear some critical opinions from you guys...