T.E.A.S.E.R (I) - The Dream

A Lucrative Mistake:"No Trespassing" Zone

 

A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

 

T.E.A.S.E.R

 

__________________ It just a teaser, not more than that __________________

the official story will be released soon...

 

June 4th, 2013

Since last night I haven't sleep after watching a tv program about Korean chart, no. 1 was belong to SHINHWA but the group that caught my eyes was LUNAFLY. Not 100% because of their good looking faces but their songs were awesome and plus they can play music instrument very well.

 

It was 6 am, I still can't sleep, laid on my bed, hoping that my eyes will rest peacefully. Yes.. It works.. until 8:58, I woke up again, at first I thought its already 11:00am.. so, I took another rest on my bed and woke up again around 11:00 but still, I don't want to be separated from my bed, So finally i decided to stay and try to close my eyes for a quick nap.

I woke up but I can't really tell was it in the morning or night.. i think it was at night... I woke up, I saw three boys walked outside our apartment corridor..It was LUNAFLY but... I don't know why the members were changed.. It supposed to be Sam Carter/Sam, Shin Taeho/Teo and Han Seungyun but it changed to Sam, Teo and Kris. Coincidentally, me and some other girls saw them, so we asked them to spend some time with us, Kris agreed right away but the other two said they wanna go to their room first.

 

this is the Kris who I met

 

We sat in the circle at the corridor of our apartment  and since the space was limited we have to squeeze ourselves and the lucky thing is I sat next to Kris. To be beside him is like a gift from god and I took my chance to speak with him since the others were doing their things while waiting for the other two.. and at the same time, I think this will be my best chance to asked something that I already keep it long time ago, so here the question I asked him..

 

1. Can we take photo together after this? He said YES!!!

2. Since you are the member of two groups in Korea, LUNAFLY and EXO, How you divided your time? I can't remember what was his answer..

 

........I can't remember what else I asked him but I'm pretty sure I asked him a lot since the others are too shy to ask and they can't converse in English..

 

Finally, I came to asked the last question, the one that I really want to know....

In SNSD, which girl you LOVE/LIKE the most? I don't remember which words I'm using LOVE/LIKE but nevermind.. hehe

Kris kept his silence, while I was eagerly waiting for his answer.. until, when he just want to say the name, something attacking us, it looks like a wolf but did look like chihuahua.. and at that time the only face pop in my brain was Luhan.. Why.. you can judge it by yourself..

 

Do they look the same?

 

Back to the attack, I quite sure that the wolf was Luhan, at that time all of us run to our own room. The other two LUNAFLY boys they never comeback and Kris, I have no idea where he was. The wolf started to crawl into other rooms..... and during that time two old couple came and I was pretty sure they are Seohyun's parent....they came to my room, I opened the door to let them in but at the same time the wolf came and broke the door and during this peak situation I woke up......

 

#the italic writing was just a dream ..MY REAL DREAM not SEOHYUN.. other than that was a reality.....

 

 

______  Was this dream is the hint for me to decide Seohyun other half in this story.??  ______

this so-called teaser was not related to the story plot at all.. It just a teaser of who will be the main male character

 

 

Do subscribe, upvote or leave your comments below... I will be pleased with all of your support