First members for Stardust revealed

★ Stardust ★ | TS Entertainment's new girl group

Hi there! ^^ Here's something little about the third member and article about Misha and HeoJin. I still haven't decided the debut date and I'll start school next Monday so be patient, okay? :)

-Roro


Morning in early March 2013

"AYO! GG! YEAH YEAH SIJAKHAE BOLKKA?"

The loud ringing of her cellphone woke up the peacefully sleeping girl. She groaned while sitting up, and ruffled her hair. Who on Earth was calling her this early in the morning?

"Hello, Seo Alexandra speaking", she answered to the caller with an extremely tired voice. The tired eyes of the young woman suddenly lit up.

"Yes! I'll be there right away!" She looked very excited about something the caller had said. 

"Bye!" she ended the call quickly and rushed to the bathroom to fix her appereance while accidentally throwing her cellphone to some distant corner of her room.

 


Few hours later

Alex had already been waiting 20 minutes in the practice room she had been assigned to. She had been there an hour before the time she was supposed to be there, but she was just too excited to wait. She was listening some music from her headphones (her favourite, SNSD, of course) and singing along.

A few minutes later, the door of the practice room opened and two girls walked in. The other girl was around 10 cm taller than the other one and looked very mature, while the shorter girl resembled a doll very closely.

"You must be the third member! Nice to meet you! I'm Misha and this is HeoJin", the taller girl said with a smile that made Alex think about a some sort of milady. The other girl stayed slightly behind the taller one smiling in a friendly but awkward way.

 


TS Entertainment reveals the first two members for Stardust!

TS Entertainment has now released the information about the first two members of Stardust! Both of the members pose in black, white and red outfits with a pure white background giving a somewhat futuristic feel.

The first one is the 21-year-old Triple Threat and visual Heo Jin Moon, who will be taking the stage name HeoJin. This doll-like girl charms people with her youthful appereance, and it's hard to believe she's actually the older from these two. Her information was released with the sound clip linked below. We cannot help but wonder why she isn't the main vocal with that voice.

HeoJin covering "You're my star" from the Dream High OST.

 

Because of her mature appereance, it's hard to believe that the second revealed member is only 18 years old! This Russian-Korean girl will be taking the position of Main dancer and Lead vocal. Her name is Lee Misun and she will performing under the name Misha. Along with the information the video clip below was released. No wonder she's the main dancer!

 

 

No further information about these girls or the other members have been revealed.