Will this even work? | First official announcements

★ Stardust ★ | TS Entertainment's new girl group

 

 


 

The deadline is set for this Saturday and we only have one applicant this far so we're getting really worried. Please apply everyone! >.< Or let us know in the comments if you're going to apply. We can give you more time if needed. We just really need more people to apply.

I made this very short teaser along with the first announcements to make this story pop up again. Don't be scared to apply! We need more applicants! *puppy eyes*

 


 

Early morning in the beginning of March 2013

Two girls were dancing in a brightly lit practice room early in the morning. It was so early the rest of the building was basically deserted. The taller girl was moving her body effortlessly to the strong beat while the shorter slighly doll-like girl was slightly uncomfortable and missed the beat every now and then. From every normal person it would look that the girls were in perfect sync, but to anyone more skillful in dancing it was clear that the girls didn't dance together.

The music ended and the girls were left in an awkward silence. The girls sat in the opposite ends of the room not saying a word. After a while the taller girl managed to say something.

"I think we'll be finished with this choreo soon. I think we can try something different next time, unnie", Misun said. She had tried to spend time with HeoJin but she seemed very distant. It was probably her image. She must have given a bad first impression of herself.

 


 

TS Entertainment announces a new girl group

 

 

TS Entertainment has announced their plans on debuting a new girl group with the teaser picture above. The picture includes five girl dressed in black and red outfits. According to TS the girl group will be called 'Stardust' as displayed in the picture. They stated that this girl group would be made from five very talented individuals. These girls would be debuting with a different concept in the beginning of August. With the picture, TS also released a profile for the group, which we included down below.

 
Group name: Stardust
Members: 5
Debut date:  ___ August, 2013
Debut song: Russian Roulette
Fanclub: Constellations
Fanclub color: Navy Blue blue

 

We can sure expect a fierce concept from this girls taking to noticce that their debut song is called 'Russian Roulette'. Are you excited for this group?