CH7: Secrets Unveiled

MISFITS: 사랑한다면 이들처럼

 

After the incident with the window, Minho escorted everybody that attended the party out. The house ended up empty with only Minho, the three Liu siblings along with the twins, Sulli and Kyungsoo. The teenagers all agreed to help Minho clean up the mess around the large house to which Minho was really grateful about. L, Krystal, Sulli and Taemin were upstairs cleaning while Minho and the others were downstairs. Amber and Kyungsoo were picking up the shards of glass that lay on the floor from the broken window. Kai and Minho were cleaning the living room and kitchen areas of throw up and other liquids that spilled on the floor.

“My dad’s going to kill me.” Minho loudly sighed out making Kai and the other two stare at him.

“Because you threw a party or because of the window? Or both?” Kyungsoo asked looking up confused at Minho. Kai rolled his eyes and shook his head at his boyfriend.

“Well more because of the window but probably both.” Minho answered. “This is the first time my dad will probably find out about me throwing parties when he’s deployed.”

“Unless you get the window replaced before he comes back.” Kai said popping his head from the corner of the kitchen. “When does he come back?”

“In three days.” Minho answered snapping his fingers. “I can probably get this fixed before he comes back. Good idea, Kai.”

 

☰✖

 

“So who’s Bang and those other guys in the car?” Taemin asked L as he helped him put a table back upright into its rightful position.

“And why’d they break Minho’s window? What was the point of that?” Sulli asked butting into their conversation as Krystal and her walked towards them setting things they picked up from the ground onto the table.

“Bang used to be our friend in high school.” L started to explain as he and Taemin continued to turn furniture upright while Krystal and Sulli continued to pick up things scattered on the ground. “We used to be really close to him but then he started hanging out with those punks in the car. We don’t really know what happened to him but he started turning into a jerk thinking he’s some type of big shot.”

 “Did you guys get into a fight with him or something?” Krystal asked.

“Minho did, probably why they’ve been bothering him nonstop since he’s been back.” L answered shrugging his shoulders unsurely. “But breaking his window was way too far if you ask me.”

“What’d they fight about?” Taemin wondered looking up to L with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, uhm, Amber.”

“Alright, I think we’re done up here!” Sulli said in a hurry as she stood up with Krystal. The taller girl grabbed her best friends wrist and dragged her towards the stairs.

“Wait, I wanna-” Krystal was about to ask L to explain but was surprised by Sulli’s sudden eagerness to go downstairs.

“I think we should help downstairs! It’s still a mess you know.” Sulli said with a forced laugh. L and Taemin shrugged it off and followed the two, oblivious to anything. Krystal just glared at her best friend before pulling her wrist away and walking ahead of the taller girl.

 

☰✖

 

“Ow, fudge!” Kyungsoo screamed dropping the piece of glass in his hand. Everyone in the room looked towards the boy shaking his hands with a pained look on his face. Blood started to slowly ooze from the cut on his palm.

“You alright?” Minho asked walking to the boy. He examined his hands and clicked his tongue when he saw the cut. “That looks deep… you’re probably gonna have to get some stitches.”

“What happened?” Kai asked walking back into the room. He moved towards his boyfriend and saw the cut. “Aish, you klutz. Can you go a day without getting hurt?!”

The tall boy walked back to the kitchen in slight anger and dug around for a first aid kit but found none so he grabbed a rag and walked back to the others.

“I couldn’t find a first aid kit.” He pressed the rag into Kyungsoo’s hand. The smaller boy winced in pain. Kai thought about using his powers to help heal Kyungsoo’s cut but decided not to because of Minho in the room and of the others in the house. He didn’t want them to be freaked out. “We need to get you cleaned up and take you to the hospital to get stitched up.”

“I have a first aid kit in the bathroom.” Minho told Kai.

“I’ll go get it.” Kai nodded his head before getting up.

“You alright, squishy?” Amber asked concerned seeing tears start to fill her best friend’s eyes. He just nodded his head and bit his lip. Amber’s eyebrows scrunched up as she stared at the rag soak up the blood.

“I think you might need stitches, the cut looks really deep.” Minho voiced out lifting the rag slightly before setting it back on top of the cut carefully.

“I’ll go get you ice to help stop the bleeding.” Minho suggested before getting up.

Amber still at her spot far from Kyungsoo continued to stare at the rag. She felt a small shock run through her body for a quick second before her body gave out a shudder.

“What the… Ah…” Amber closed her eyes as a wave of images flashed through her mind. DNA strands and molecules spun rapidly behind her eyelids. Along with the images she could distinctly hear a voice speak rapidly. It sounded almost like her own voice chanting scientific terms. She grabbed at her hair as pain erupted from her head. Kyungsoo looked up as Amber let out a small yelp of pain. Before he could go to her and ask, Kai and Minho came back. Amber was back to normal but in a daze.

“Wait…what?” Kai asked confused as he set the rag aside and wiped the blood from his boyfriend’s hands to see that the cut wasn’t there anymore. Kyungsoo averted his eyes from his best friend to his hand shocked. Kai continued to wipe the blood off and was shocked to see nothing. He quickly turned to his little sister whose eyes were wide as she looked at her friend’s hands. “Ber… did you-”

“N-no!” Amber said a little frightened shaking her head side to side. Minho was also in a state of shock as he saw Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Where’d the cut go?” Minho asked confused as he stared down at Kyungsoo’s hand.

“I-I don’t know…” Kyungsoo mumbled slowly also confused.

“What’re you guys doing?” The four teens on the floor turned towards the other four teenagers as they came down the stairs. Krystal, Sulli, Taemin and L looked at the others with raised eyebrows. Kai abruptly stood from his position on the floor and looked towards his siblings, ignoring everybody else in the room.

“Amber, L. I need a word with you two. Now.” Kai said pulling Amber from the floor. L, confused followed nonetheless leaving all the others alone in the living room with a slightly scared looking Kyungsoo.

The three siblings walked into Minho’s father’s large office room away from the living room. Kai closed the door behind him and crossed his arms and pointedly looked at his little sister.

“Why the hell did you heal Kyungsoo?! Now Minho’s going to be suspicious.” Kai angrily whispered. Amber slightly jumped back in surprise.

“I didn’t! I wasn’t even anywhere near him!” Amber defended. “I don’t know how that happened.”

“Wait, what’s going on?” L asked now even more confused because he wasn’t even sure what the two were arguing about. He stepped in between the two as they advanced on each other with angry faces.

“Kyungsoo cut himself. It was deep and bleeding and I stepped out to get the first aid kit and came back with it gone. Amber was with him and Minho when I left.” Kai huffed out pacing back and forth. “What the hell do we tell them now?!”

“I didn’t do it!” Amber yelled frustrated. She looked towards her oldest brother with begging eyes.

“Then how’d it disappear!?”

“Okay, stop.” L said annoyed. “If Amber didn’t heal him, something else might’ve happened.”

“I-I… I had a weird feeling before Kai came back.” Amber said finally remembering the moment she felt a shock go through her. “It felt like I got electrocuted for a second then flashes and voices went through my head really fast. I don’t know what they were though. And then like I saw the cut heal but I swear I didn’t even touch him so I couldn’t have healed him!”

Kai and L looked at her weirdly.

“Wait…” L said looking around the room before finding a pair of scissors on top of the office’s desk. The two younger siblings looked towards him as he pulled up his sleeve and cut his arm lightly blood seeping out. “Try to heal me.”

“What?” Amber and Kai asked looking at him in disbelief.

“Try to make that electrocuted feeling come back and try to heal the cut.” L said pointing his cut towards Amber. Amber looked at his arm unsurely before she stared intently at the cut. A few moments later the same feeling ran through her body and she felt another shudder erupt. And like the other time, in the back of her mind she saw the cut close up and heal. Not a second later, L’s cut closed up and disappeared. Kai and L’s eyes widened at the scene.

“Holy sh-”

“No freaking way…”

“Did I just…?” Amber asked in disbelief. Feeling a little light headed she moved to the couch in the room and plopped down onto it. Kai and L stood frozen in their spot staring down at the nonexistent cut. The young girl reached up under her nose when she felt war liquid flow out of her nose. “Guys…”

“Huh?” The two boys asked still in a dazed. L was the first to look up and saw the blood slowly escape his sisters nose. “Oh fuh- Are you okay?”

“My head feels heavy.” Amber stated weakly lifting her head and plugging her nose closed with her fingers. Kai sat beside her and helped hold her head up while L grabbed a box of tissues and handed it to Kai.

“What the hell did she just do? Telekinesis? Telekinesis healing?!” Kai asked looking at his brother. “C-can you do that? Do you have telekinesis? Am I the only one that doesn’t have that? What the hell is going on?!”

“Kai, calm down. And no… I’ve never been able to do that. I don’t know where she learned that but I don’t think it’s a good thing considering her nose is bleeding. I didn’t even know we were capable of doing that.” L answered running a hand frustratedly through his hair. “Should we tell dad?”

“I don’t wanna tell dad…” Amber whined sadly.

“We have to tell dad. This is crazy!” Kai quietly yelled. He then proceeded to wipe away the flood flowing from Amber’s nose. “What do we tell everybody else?”

“I don’t know.” L said unsurely. “Wait… if you can heal without touching the person… what else can you do?”

 

☰✖

 

“You cut yourself but there’s no cut.” Taemin scoffed tilting his head in confusion. “How is that possible?”

“I, uhm, I really don’t know.” Kyungsoo said lying. Even though he had a hunch he wasn’t completely sure. He thought Kai might’ve healed him when he touched him but after seeing his shocked face he thought otherwise. Before Kai came back he did remember feeling odd, like the inside of his hand was being twisted and distorted. It only lasted for a second though so he disregarded it.

“That’s so weird.” Sulli hummed tapping her chin while thinking. “Where’d all the blood come from if you don’t have a cut?”

“There was a cut.” Minho butted in. “I saw it… it was really deep.”

“It couldn’t of just disappeared.” Krystal said in a mocking tone. “Maybe you were seeing things.”

“Ha, maybe K-krystal’s right…” Kyungsoo said with a fake laugh. He didn’t want to accidentally reveal the three siblings secrets. “M-maybe I was just overreacting over nothing.”

“Then where the hell did all that blood come from?” Taemin asked rubbing his hair because he was so confused. He felt like his brain was going to explode from thinking too hard. Sulli was equally confused and had a similar frustrated look as Taemin.

“Where’d Kai, L and Amber go?” Sulli asked after realizing that the group had fallen silent all confused. The five teens looked around and found no signs of the Bi siblings.

“I think they’re in my dad’s office…” Minho answered when he remembered seeing them walk there. The five stood and walked to the office with Minho leading them. Minho slowly opened the door, a small creak producing from the old hinges of the office. “Guys, what are you – what in the world.”

“Oh my god!” Sulli exclaimed her eyes widening in shock.

“Oh my god…” Krystal and Taemin whispered together, their eyes also widening and mouths falling open slightly.

“Oh, no…” Kyungsoo whispered after realizing that everyone had seen.

A loud bang emitted in the large office as several large books fell to the ground. Amber, L and Kai quickly turned as they heard the shocked voices of their friends.

 

☰✖

 

“Do it again.” Minho demanded sternly still not believing what he saw.

“Wait, no she’s already done it five times. It’s taking too much of her energy. We aren’t supposed to be straining ourselves like this. Dad said so.” Kai argued as he saw Amber take a deep breath after setting the tabletop back down onto the floor. The young girl bent over resting her hands on her knees as pain racked through her head.

“Are you okay, Amber?” L asked concerned kneeling in front of his sister so that he was leveled to her face. He gently took her face in his hands and wiped the blood away that dripped from her nose. “Okay, that’s enough. Can someone please hand me a tissue?”

“Here.” Krystal said walking up to the two and handing L her handkerchief.

“Wait, I need to see one more time.” Minho said running a hand through his hair.

“Her nose is bleeding, Minho. Will you stop already? She already did it five times.” Krystal said turning to the tall boy and glaring at him.

“I don’t understand…” Minho mumbled out frustrated. “How is that even possible? That’s not normal.”

“Yeah, try growing up knowing that it isn’t normal.” Kai whispered annoyed rolling his eyes. Taemin looked to the side at Kai and scrunched his brows.

“You guys have been able to do this since you were little?” He asked looking at the siblings carefully.

“Not the telekinesis and moving things around. Only Amber’s been able to do that since today apparently.” L answered in an assertive tone. “But the healing, yes. We can all heal but only if we touch the other person. I guess, Amber can do it without the contact. Kai and I, however, aren’t sure if we can yet.”

At his words Taemin’s eyes widened as a memory flashed through his mind from when he was younger.

Flashback

“Ouch!” Taemin cried out as his little hands ran through a spiky part of his toy scratching his skin and cutting it. Tears welled up in his eyes as pain stung through his hand. Before he could let out a cry and call out for his uncles or mom, another small hand reached forward and held his slightly bleeding hand in theirs. Looking up Taemin saw his new friend looking at him with a reassuring smile. “W-what are y-you d-doing?”

“Getting rid of the cut!” His friend said excitedly with a smile. Taemin pulled his hand back and looked at his hand.

“How’d you do that?” Taemin asked surprised as his cut disappeared.

“Secret.” Taemin’s friend whispered before putting a finger to his lips in a shushing motion. “Don’t tell no one, okay? Appa said I’m not allowed to do this but let’s keep it between us. Okay dokay?”

“O-okay.” Taemin said shaking his head and imitating the other small boy with his finger. “Thank you, JongIn-ah.”

Flashback End

“H-how many people can do this?” Taemin asked hurriedly snapping out of his daze. Everyone looked towards the boy with confused stares.

“Only us, as far as we know.” Amber mumbled breathing through as L kept her nose plugged with Krystal’s handkerchief to stop the bleeding.

“Why?” Kai asked turning to Taemin. The shorter boy just shook his head and looked away from the taller boy.

“N-nothing… just wondering.”

“So your dad knows about this?” Sulli asked after silence fell over the teens. The three nodded theirs heads in answer.

“Wait…” Krystal pipped up making everyone turn to her. “So Amber healed Kyungsoo’s hand earlier?”

“Yeah, but she didn’t know she did until afterwards.” Kai answered.

“Kyungsoo you knew about them?” Minho asked stepping up to the quiet boy sitting on the couch.

“Yeah.”

“Why was I out of the loop? I’ve known you guys for years!” The tall boy yelled out enraged. “Amber, I was your boyfriend for three years and best friend for four. Didn’t it bother you to tell me about this at all? I mean, you guys tell Kyungsoo but not me?”

“Amber and I go way back longer than you and her Minho. Stop being so hurt. She’s more of my best friend than she is yours.” Kyungsoo grumbled out crossing his arms and glaring at the fuming boy in front of him.

“You guys dated?” Krystal asked after hearing Minho’s words. She was shocked to say the least but also a little disappointed knowing that Amber had a past with Minho. To tell the truth her and Minho never really got along ever since they met. If it wasn’t for Sulli and Taemin the two wouldn’t even be friends.

“Uh, yeah. It was a long time ago though. We broke up.” Amber hurriedly explained feeling like it was necessary.

“Well, then.” Sulli huffed out pursing her lips as she felt the awkward atmosphere spread through the room.

“Oh, so she’s the ex-girlfriend.” Taemin mumbled in realization. He stuck his tongue to the inside of his cheek and looked expectantly towards his ex-boyfriend. Minho turned to Taemin hearing his words. After realizing what he had said Minho face palmed himself and groaned in annoyance at the frustrating night he was having.

“The ex-girlfriend?” Krystal asked wondering why Taemin put a large emphasis around the two worlds.

“Uh, Kyungsoo, Kai are you guys thirsty? Cause I’m thirsty.” Sulli hurriedly grabbed the two boys and dragged them to the kitchen. “Come on, let’s go.”

“Wait, I wanna see what happ-” Kyungsoo started to say but Sulli covered his mouth as she dragged him along with a confused Kai.

“I-uh…” L started to say as he walked backwards pointing towards the three that just left toward the kitchen. “I’m thirsty too.”

And with that L turned around and hurriedly walked towards the other three in the kitchen leaving Krystal, Amber, Minho and Taemin in the living room. Unknowingly to the four in the living room, the other four in the kitchen were peaking around the corner watching them. Kai was on all fours on the ground, Kyungsoo was above him resting his hands on his shoulders with Sulli above Kyungsoo, arms folded over the short boys head and L awkwardly above Sulli trying not to make any contact with her but still hovering above the younger one’s head.

“Do you think Taemin will tell Krystal he’s gay?” Kyungsoo asked looking up at Sulli.

“I don’t know… I just want to know how Krys’s going to react when she finds out Tae and Minho used to date.” Sulli whispered back with a little excitement evident in her voice. L on the other hand just rolled his eyes at the two but continued to watch cautiously.

“Why? Did Minho and Krystal have anything going on?” Kai asked curiously looking up at the three above him.

“No, actually the two hate each other.” Sulli said shaking her head. “If she finds out the two had a thing, she’ll probably slap the crap out of Taemin. And not because he’s gay but because he dated someone like Minho. That’s how much she doesn’t like Minho.”

“Why do they hate each other? Aren’t they friends?” L finally piped up after listening to the three silently.

“Don’t know. They’re only friends because of me and Taemin. They just never got along with each other.” Sulli answered with a light shrug. Her movement made her hip brush against L’s front lightly making the two of them blush. “S-sorry.”

“I-It’s okay.” L coughed up taking a slight step back farther away. Kyungsoo below witnessed the little contact and wiggled his eyebrows at Sulli making the girl slap his head.

“Ow…” Kyungsoo whined out rubbing the sore spot.

“ert.” Sulli grumbled under her breath.

“I wonder if Krystal’s going to tell Taemin that she’s gay too.” Kai whispered out speaking what he was thinking out loud. The three above him looked down at him questioningly. He looked up as he felt the three’s stares. “What? Oh please, it’s so obvious that she’s not straight and that she has a thing for Amber.”

“You know, I’ve heard before that twins share the same ual orientation.” L said in a matter of fact tone but the other three just ignored him telling him to be quiet so they could hear.

“I wish I could hear them…” Sulli pouted moving closer to hear the other four teenagers but could only hear faint mumbles. “Can you guys hear?”

“No.”

“Uh-uh.”

“Nope.”

The four sighed in disappointment but continued to watch the others even though they couldn’t hear anything they could make out their actions. Minho was now sitting on the couch with his head down, elbows resting on his knees, hands tangled together. Amber stayed on the floor, handkerchief still to her nose as she stared at the other three. Krystal looked to be a little mad and looked to be scolding Taemin, who had his head in his hands.

“Sulli!” The four behind the wall watching jumped in surprise falling on top of one another as Krystal’s scream rang through the house.

“Ah, get off of me guys!” Kai screeched out as he started suffocating between the floor and the three bodies on top of him. Picking themselves up the four made their way to the living room hastily only to see an irritated Krystal, arms crossed and right foot tapping the carpeted floor.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?!” Krystal asked looking towards her best friend.

“Tell you what….?” Sulli asked trying to paly dumb as she lifted her arms in question.

“About Taemin and Minho, what else?!” The shorter girl asked stomping her foot and flailing her arms around. “Why didn’t you stop them? Why didn’t you find Taemin another boyfriend? Why him?! Why that imbecile? WEH!”

“I’m sorry?” Sulli wasn’t entirely sure how to take her best friend right now. She wanted to laugh but also knew she shouldn’t because Krystal was being dead serious. From the corner of her eye, she could see Amber, L, Kai and Kyungsoo start to laugh.

“Ugh, unbelievable.” Krystal huffed out glaring at Minho. “You’re so lucky I don’t kick your balls for touching my brother.”

“I didn’t do any-” Minho started to argue back but stopped when Krystal lifted her hand up stopping him.

“I don’t want to hear it.”

“So you’re not mad right?” Taemin asked slowly watching his twin sister’s reaction. “About me, not about Minho. I can tell you’re mad about that but…”

“Of course I’m not mad at you, you idiot.” Krystal said huffing once again. “I already knew you were gay, probably way before you even knew.”

“What?” Taemin asked a little offended.

“I’m glad you finally told me though.” Krystal said smiling to her brother.

“So are we going to completely ignore the on going fact that these three have special powers or what? Cause I think we all kind of got off topic for the past hour.” Taemin asked pointing towards the three Bi siblings after another awkward silence fell on the group that night. The eight teenagers let out chuckles at his statement before they looked at one another.

“You guys need to promise one thing though… for the sake of all of our lives.” L said stepping in the middle of the group. “We keep this a secret. If people find out, who knows what’ll happen. So please, everyone promise to not tell anyone. Not even family.”

“Promise.” Everyone in the group agreed nodding their heads.

“For now on, this is our little secret.” Kai said smiling at everyone before turning to Kyungsoo and grabbing his hand, squeezing it reassuringly. “We should make it a pact, to take care of one another and protect each other. If anyone finds out about this, we stick together. So… friends?”

Everyone in the room nodded their heads. During Kai’s small speech, L’s eyes made brief contact with Sulli’s before the two looked away embarrassed to catch each other staring. Taemin and Minho glanced towards one another sending each other light nods of a silent agreement. All the while, Krystal and Amber looked at one another with small shy smiles plastered on each other’s faces, their cheeks growing light tinges of pink. Minho saw their shy smiles and felt a light ache in his chest at the sight. 

 


 

Hello! To make it up for taking forever to update, here's a ten page long update.

But anyway, please help and vote for f(x) for best female group and the other catergories they're in! http://mama.interest.me/poll

Please? They need help and they aren't that far behind SNSD and it would be wonderful if the girls beat ther seniors to show SM their potential! Come on, please vote and help! We nameless need just a little more votes! GO VOTE!