Forgiveness

The Stalker

Yonghwa's POV

Two months slowly passed by painfully.

Every night of those two months, I clutched a girl's picture to my heart and sobbed on it.

Sometimes Junhee.

Othertimes Seohyun.

I guess Seohyun doesn't want to talk to me, because she never replied back to my text.

I read the end of my text for the millionth time.

 

But that's one part of me. The other part want to hug you tightly so you would crumble. I want to comfort you for all the guilt you must've been going through for the last two years.

So I'm going to do that. I love you, Seohyun, and if you feel the same way, please. Please reply back. Please, I will die without you. Junhee's gone, I can't do anything about that. But you're here and still alive, so I'm going to choose you,

Sincerely, Yonghwa

 

I spent the first week being hopeful she lost her phone and she didn't read the text yet.

But as days went on and she didn't contact me, my heart deflated.

I look up at the cloudless blue sky, clutching a photo to my heart.

"Junhee?" I whiper softly.

No reply.

"I guess you're mad at me. I guess you're mad I forgot you. I guess you're mad that I moved on when I said I'll love you forever."

Still no reply.

"But Junhee, don't you see? Seohyun makes me happy. Isn't that what you want?"

Silence. 

I sigh and I let the wind carry the photo out of my hand. It's a photo of me and Junhee, the day before she died.

 

"If you still exist in this world Junhee... I hope this gets to you."

I stare at the picture for awhile, afloat in the air. I slowly shut the window.


Seohyun's POV

I step in front of the gate at Yonghwa's house.

I take steps slowly towards the door.

It took me two months to work up the courage to go visit him again.

Just when I'm about to ring the bell, a piece of paper lands in front of me.

Nothing is on it.

"Huh?" I mutter as I flip the paper over.

And my heart breaks.

It's Junhee and Yonghwa, together, smiling like they are sure they belong together.

This is the happy couple that I broke. That I destroyed.

I turned the girl into a dead corpse in the ground.

I turned the boy into an outsider who shuts everyone out.

What have I done?

"Get out of my property." 

I spin around to find Yonghwa staring at me.

His voice is cold, but his eyes show a sign of happiness, so I sigh with relief.

"I... I...."

Yonghwa turns to leave, and I get that desperate feeling in my stomach.

"Hello, Yonghwa." I manage out a greeting.

Yonghwa turned.

"A bit too late for that, don't you think?" Yonghwa said coldly and began to walk back in.

"I missed you!"

Yonghwa freezed in his tracks.

"..."

"I missed you so badly, but I didn't have the courage to come. I couldn't bear you hating me."

Yonghwa turned, and his eyes are full of tears.

He suddenly runs towards me, full sprint, and I'm worried he's going to start screaming at me.

But he doesn't.

Instead, he hugs me tightly.

"... I missed you too."

I start sobbing, and he just holds me there for what seems like forever.

Slowly, he lets go, and he smiles at me.

"Yonghwa?" I whisper.

"Yeah."

"I think this belongs to you," I whipered, slipping him the photo.

He looks at it, drops it in surprise, then looks at me as if he expects me to be scared.

Instead, I pretend not to notice, and I smile brightly at him.

Yonghwa is silent for awhile, and I'm almost sure he's mad at me again. 

Then he speaks slowly and carefully..

"Come in. I want to show you something."


A/N: Sorry for the short update! I wanted to cut it off here because the next chapter's going to cover a very specific event. Meanwhile, I would really appreciate it if you can go subscribe to my new Yongseo story at this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/697395/my-destiny-cnblue-kyuhyun-seohyun-snsd-yonghwa-yongseo-yonghwaandseohyun. I hope you'll like it! Please leave a comment below. :D