Cafe Love Story/ Xiumin>all (Part 2/3)

Exo One Shots

Word count: 1362 words

Rating: PG-13      

Summary: What happens when Xiumin stumbles upon a café with 11 good looking boys who are dying to get his love?

 

“Calm down Kris, he just waved to you, calm down” Kris told himself while staring at his reflection in the mirror. Thinking of Xiumin made Kris’ face flush and he starts getting nervous, so he doesn’t really want to think about the adorable boy working opposite of him. But damn, with that face, he’s sure Xiumin must be taken and that thought saddens him because he wants to be the one to make him smile.

As Kris stepped out of the toilet, he was greeted with a knowing look from Baekhyun who was giving him the look that says “I know something that you don’t”. “Never knew our stoic Kris could fall for someone that easily” Baekhyun said before laughing to himself. “You’re one to talk, you were ogling him when he entered our shop anyway” Kris said before walking back to the windows. “At least, I didn’t run to the toilet at lightning speed after seeing a boy play with some puppies” Baekhyun said before chuckling evilly and running away. Kris shook away all thoughts of Xiumin before continuing his task of wiping the windows.

Chanyeol was grumbling to himself since his won’t go away even after he took care of it, because his mind would just replay his dream for him again and his slowly comes back up again. “You know what, curse this, I’m not gonna bother anymore” Chanyeol said before zipping up his pants and walking out of the toilet. After Chanyeol found a seat on one of the tables, his mind slowly drifted off to Xiumin, how cute the boy was. As Chanyeol started grinning to himself and staring into space with a dreamy look in his eyes, he was rudely brought out of his daydream by Tao who ordered him to do a cake delivery for one of their regular customers.

“I’m going now, bye guys” Chanyeol said as he waved goodbye to them before getting on his yellow motorcycle. Luhan couldn’t stop thinking about Xiumin. Everything about him was perfect in his eyes, those round eyes, that small pointed nose, those pouty lips, and his adorable face. Luhan in all his life, has never seen such a beautiful boy and if Luhan could just make him his, he would be the luckiest man in the whole world. That’s when Luhan thought, this boy is going to be his and he will do everything to make him his.  

After asking Chanyeol to deliver the cake, Tao went up to the second floor of the café before sitting on one of the seats. Tao, who always thought of himself as a straight guy, was now falling for a guy who just came to deliver his kittens to him. Its all really silly actually, he thought to himself, I mean he definitely wasn’t gay and he definitely wasn’t falling for a boy he just saw for 5 minutes. Yes, its all just his imagination , Tao thought before going back downstairs to drink a cup of coffee and hopefully clear his head.

Sehun was a teenager after all, so after hearing Baekhyun’s casual remark on Xiumin about to someone’s , Sehun ran away from their conversation before hiding in the kitchen and while he may look calm grinding the coffee beans, he was a train wreck inside. Sehun was still trying to sort his own feelings out and he came to a conclusion, he liked Xiumin. Sehun never felt so deeply about someone before in his life, his last crush was when he was 16 and at that time, Sehun didn’t know what he felt at that time wasn’t love but just a huge infatuation for one of his seniors who turned out to be experimenting with him only and after finding out about Sehun’s infatuation with him, told his friends and soon news spreaded around the school and everyone was avoiding Sehun, which was why he took his exams early and graduated early and worked here at the café. He never saw that senior again, and he hoped it stayed that way. He will never forget that jerk of a senior, Lee Han Shik. Sehun felt something drop on his hand, before realizing that tears were rolling down his face. He never cried when the whole school suddenly started gossiping about him, or when his friends called him un-normal and drifted away from him, but Sehun guessed that the whole thing just made an impact on him now. While Sehun was rubbing his eyes to make sure there were no more stray tears, the phone rang and he went over to pick it up.

“Hello, Sehun-ah, is that you?” Xiumin’s voice spoke through the phone. Sehun’s face immediately brightened up and the sadness just disappeared. “Yeah, Xiumin?” Sehun could feel his heart leap in joy when Xiumin laughed a little before placing an order for spaghetti. “Sure I’ll take it to you in 10 minutes” Sehun said before placing the phone down gently. He quickly went over to make the spaghetti and he couldn’t stop the smile that kept breaking out when he thought of seeing Xiumin again eventhough they worked opposite of each other.

Lay who was now pacing around the café trying to clear his head of the supremely adorable act of Xiumin drying a puppy. He took out his guitar from behind the counter before strumming to one of his favourite Chinese songs and singing along to it hoping that he can stop thinking of a particular guy. Kyungsoo who was now playing on his phone was looking up on the internet on “how to know if you have a crush on someone”. Kyungsoo never really had a true crush, usually it was one-sided or he just had a slight attraction but when he saw Xiumin enter their café, he was just itching to grab one of Xiumin’s hands and serenade him while presenting him with flowers. Chen who was now wiping the cups, was thinking about Chanyeol’s dream. “Why couldn’t it’ve been me?” Chen thought to himself before shaking his head furiously. “Focus Chen, don’t think of inappropriate things” Chen told himself before imagining if he was in Chanyeol’s dream taking Chanyeol’s place.

Suho who after seeing the plants outside their café dying, went over to the florist next door of the pet shop to pick up some new plants. After paying and thanking the cashier, Suho was walking over when he noticed a brown haired boy talking to someone the phone and showing off a gummy smile. Suho was amazed at how there could be such a perfect being in this world, when the boy noticed him and smiled at him. Suho nodded and smiled back before quickly turning around and crossing the street. His heart was doing backflips and Suho knew this boy was the one for him.

Baekhyun who was now sitting alone at one of the seats was reading his WWZ book and trying not to think of Xiumin. Everyone was falling for the adorable boy but Baekhyun can safely say he wasn’t falling for him, nope he wasn’t. There was no way it was possible, he liked girls. Girls with long hair, sweet smelling perfume and curves. No, he wasn’t falling for a boy, no. He kept telling himself but he couldn’t stop himself from wondering what the boy was doing now. Okay fine, I like a boy. Baekhyun told himself before closing his book and placing his head in his crossed arms before trying to sleep this off.

Kai who after seeing the boy enter their café, immediately forgot about his two-timing girlfriend and remember when he said he would never find someone like his girlfriend, well he did and its Xiumin and Kai won’t ever forget how adorable his flushed face looked and how his gummy smile can charm anyone’s heart. Kai had to have him and he’s gonna get him. Kai thought to himself before smirking, he’ll find a way to lure him here and make his move.

Xiumin who was now peacefully watching an episode of I miss you with Seungri didn’t realize he was now the target of 11 boys.

 

And thanks to kulkiet156, mimseok, onewlover123, maya5ty, CafeTae, annahamada1, KisaraCrystal, xiaobun, xiuhanfans, Bebe2013, elf_sone16 and BubbleDumb for upvoting~!! (sorry I forgot to write my thank you in the previous chapter)

 

P.S How was it? Oh man, I didn’t update for a month, what kind of author am I? Anyway sorry for the long wait and hope you guys like this chapter :D