Waking up/ Xiumin>all 1/2

Exo One Shots

 

Disclaimer: I don’t actually know what chores are passed out to every Exo member. This is just for the story plot.

Word count: 812

Rating: pg-15

Summary: How Xiumin spends his mornings waking up 11 other boys. 

 

Everyone in Exo loves Xiumin. How could they not? I mean he’s so cute and he has such an adorable personality. So it isn’t a surprise when everyone loves Xiumin a little bit more and a little more than bandmates should.

 

Today was a Friday and Exo didn’t have any schedules to attend and everyone was sleeping except one person. Xiumin. He was always a morning person, he loved the warm sunshine and the fresh air that had the scent of dewdrops. He woke up and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, 8 am it read. He decided to brush his teeth and wash his face and everything before making breakfast. Usually breakfast making was Kyungsoo or Baekhyun’s job. They did give the other members a chance, but when Chanyeol almost burned the kitchen down by not turning off the oven, they decided not to.

 

Xiumin made pancakes and eggs, along with some juice and bacon. He then went to wake the members. First stop, was (Tao-Baekhyun-Chanyeol’s) room. He decided waking the easiest one would be good. Xiumin approached Baekhyun’s bed and poked him at the sides. Baekhyun stirred a little and stared at Xiumin before inching his face closer and pecking his cheek. “I’m awake Seokkie, go wake the others” Baekhyun croaked before slapping Xiumin’s . “Oww Baekhyun what was that for” Xiumin turned around to roll his eyes at Baekhyun who just waved his hand at Xiumin before flopping back down on his pillow.

“Chanyeol, wake up” Xiumin whispered into his ear. “Later omma, its not time for school” Chanyeol mumbled with his husky voice before squeezing Xiumin into a hug. Xiumin just stayed still before cupping Chanyeol’s face and nuzzling his nose against his. That made Chanyeol open his eyes and knocked their foreheads together. “I’m not letting you go, you little devil” Chanyeol wrapped his arms even tighter around Xiumin before leaving kisses all over his neck. “Chanyeol stop that, its ticklish” Xiumin whined before carding his fingers through Chanyeol’s brown locks to make Chanyeol look at him. Xiumin shyly placed a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips before running away to wake Tao up.

“Taozi~” Xiumin cooed at the sleeping lump wrapped in blankets. No reaction. Xiumin sighed. Its always tough waking up Tao since the boy won’t react to anything when he is asleep. Xiumin decided to just lie on Tao’s pillow and wait. It worked because Tao turned in his sleep and when Tao’s leg nudged against Xiumin’s, Tao immediately got up and stared hard at Xiumin before hiding in his blankets. “Taozi, are you shy?” Xiumin giggled and poke Tao’s nose that is covered in layers of soft cotton. Tao peeks up from underneath his blankets and ruffles Xiumin’s hair before finally getting up and hugging Xiumin. “Okay okay” Xiumin replied and got out from Tao’s bed.

Next stop is (Yixing-Luhan-Sehun-Joonmyun’s) room. Joonmyun was already wide awake and staring at the ceiling. Xiumin went over to tell him about breakfast when Joonmyun suddenly wrapped his arms around Xiumin and snuggled under the covers with him. “Good morning Minseokkie” Suho mumbled against Xiumin’s neck. Suho was never this intimate. Xiumin hummed in response. “You made breakfast?” Suho asked while playing with Xiumin’s fingers. “Yeah” Xiumin replied. “Well I won’t interrupt you, go wake the others”. “I will” Xiumin said before pretending to blow a kiss in Suho’s direction. Suho pretended he had a heart attack after catching the kiss. Xiumin just snorted and left to find Yixing.

Waking up Yixing was easy. You just have to pretend to kiss him and he’ll wake up. “Yixing~your lips look really inviting~” Xiumin cooed. Yixing woke up and flipped their positons. “Oh really? Why don’t you give it a try?” Yixing replied. Xiumin hesitated a little before inching closer and closer and then a loud BAM resonated through the room. “Xiumin hyung is mine”. Xiumin looked behind and saw Sehun there with a glare.

Yixing took it as a challenge and immediately crashed his lips against Xiumin’s. At first, Xiumin didn’t move a muscle but then Yixing’s hand started to roam his sides and that’s when he responded to the kiss. They finally parted when Sehun grabbed Xiumin’s wrist and pulled him away. “You are mine” Sehun growled at him before pinning him against the wall.

Xiumin stared back before hugging Sehun. “Okay okay I’m yours okay?” Xiumin laughed and kissed his cheek. “Its not fair, just because they’re older they try to take you away from me, I want tie with you as well” Sehun pouted. “No they’re not Sehunnie, Yixing was just playing around” Xiumin answered and fluffed Sehun’s hair. “Okay then, give me a kiss” Sehun said. Xiumin stood on his tiptoes and gave him a chaste kiss. Sehun seemed happy and went to the living room leaving Xiumin to continue waking the others up.