Waking up/ Xiumin>all 2/2

Exo One Shots

Word count: 705

Rating: nc-17

 

Summary: How Xiumin spends his mornings waking up 11 other boys.

 

Xiumin went over to the doe eyed boy’s bed. Xiumin thought to himself that Luhan looks way more pretty like this than when on stage since Luhan looks so peaceful sleeping. Xiumin leaned over the bed and pressed a kiss on Luhan’s forehead. “Baozi~~~” Luhan squealed and squashed Xiumin in his hug. “I missed you Baozi, why didn’t you sleep with me last night?” Luhan asked and continuously giving small kisses on Xiumin’s face. “But you said no one can sleep on your bed”.

“Well you can, since you’re my Baozi” Luhan grinned and pressed him on the bed. “And since you are mine, I can do this” Luhan said and kissed his neck before slowly interlocking their lips. Xiumin doesn’t mind since Luhan was always touchy when it comes to him and Luhan has been doing this since the first time they met. “Ah~Luhan” Xiumin gasped when Luhan’s fingers started tracing circles on his abdomen. “Shhh” Luhan gestured before Xiumin’s neck. Luhan liked Xiumin even more this way, when his face is covered in a nice shade of red and he’s releasing small breathy moans. Xiumin suddenly put his arms around Luhan’s neck and kissed him again, this time more willing than the first one. Right when Luhan was going to tug Xiumin’s pants off...

“Oh Kris is going to kill me, its 8.50am” Xiumin shot up from his bed and headed to the last room. (Jongdae-Wufan-Kyungsoo-Jongin’s) room. “Chen wake up” Xiumin giggled when Chen started rubbing his eyes and grabbing his pillow to block his eyes. “Aww come on Chen, its pancakes today”. That seemed to work. Chen got up before pinching Xiumin’s nose and proceeding to head to the bathroom. Xiumin headed to Kyungsoo’s bed where Kyungsoo was lying facing the wall with his hair sticking out everywhere. “Soo, wake up” Xiumin prodded Kyungsoo’s thigh. “Nghh” Kyungsoo groaned and covered himself with his blankets. “Come on Kyungsoo” Xiumin hugged him from the back and hid his face on Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo stirred in his sleep and placed a soft kiss on the crown of Xiumin’s head. “G’morning bun bun” Kyungsoo whispered and got up.

Now the two toughest people to wake. Kris can wait. Xiumin crawled into Kai’s bed and waited. Kai turned over and grabbed one of Xiumin’s legs and placed them around his waist. So now Xiumin had his legs at the sides of Kai’s waist and Kai was quietly staring at him with dark eyes. Xiumin blushed because Kai’s stare was making him a little warm. “Come here” Kai said. Xiumin leaned down before Kai gently placed his lips against Xiumin’s forehead then his nose then his lips. They were even softer than he imagined. Kai then the shell of his ear while one of his hand was touching Xiumin’s thigh.

 

“K-Kai” Xiumin gasped when Kai suddenly grabbed his . “You shouldn’t tempt me” Kai whispered and kissed him again, this time asking for permission with his tongue. Xiumin was pretty much dazed, what with both their tongues colliding and all the heated touches. Kai knew exactly where to touch to make him gasp. Kai was different compared to Luhan. Kai was more aggressive with him while Luhan was more gentle. They finally parted and there was a string of saliva connecting them. “God I would so do you right now if there wasn’t breakfast waiting” Kai pushed his hair back from his forehead before cupping one of Xiumin’s cheek and kissing it. This time nothing needy, just an innocent kiss. Kai nodded as in giving permission to let Xiumin go wake Kris.

“Kris~Kris” Xiumin nudged him. Kris didn’t even move or even show any reaction. Xiumin tried again. He nudged him harder this time and still nothing. Xiumin sighed. He tried turning Kris over. It still didn’t work. Right when he was about to give up, Kris stared at him with wide eyes before turning over and facing the wall. “Come on Kris wake up” Xiumin gently smacked his back. “Okay I will” Kris whined and got up while ruffling his own hair. Kris gave him a long kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. 

And that is how Xiumin starts his day.