Prologue for Chapter 5

Exo One Shots

Word count: 978 words

Rating: PG-13       

Summary: What happens when Xiumin stumbles upon a café with 11 good looking boys who are dying to get his love?

P.S For anyone who read the previous Chapter 5 prologue, that is the prologue I did not want to go with. This is the new one, I rewrote the whole story. 

 

“Come on Kai, stop whining, she cheated on you so let her go, ok?” Kris said. “Was it really love or was it just the ?” Chanyeol asked. “Oh god, why would you ask that?” Kai replied and felt his face flushing a little. “Well if I have to, the was pretty good, ok stop it, I’m trying to let her go” Kai announced before slumping on one of the café table’s seat. “Who am I kidding, Ill never find someone like her, cute, petite, gummy smile and big brown eyes” Kai let out a sigh before placing his head on the table and closing his eyes. “Aww cheer up man, you can always find someone better” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo replied before walking away to wipe the other tables. “Yeah I guess you’re right” Kai replied.

“ its 8.30am already” Xiumin was currently running out of his house and to the subway station hoping the 8.25am ride ticket was still available. After running for about 15 minutes, he finally made it to the subway station. “Um is the ticket for 8.25am still available?” he asked the lady at the counter ticket. “Oh I’m sorry but the ticket’s sold out, would you like the 9.05 am one?”. “Umm no thank you its ok” he said to the lady before smiling and walking away. “Guess you gotta walk again” Xiumin mentally said to himself before trudging away to his workplace. Xiumin works two jobs, one at a pet shop and the other at a music store. Both the jobs pay well and well, what more can he ask for.

Xiumin was only 15 minutes away from the music store, when he felt something wet drop onto his head. It started to drizzle not long after, and Xiumin cursed his bad luck for not bringing an umbrella. By the time he reached the music store, he was completely drenched. His co-worker, Seungri came over and help take his stuff and offered him a towel. “Thanks Seungri” Xiumin said and smiled at him. “No problem hyung” Seungri replied before walking over to him and ruffling his hair. After Xiumin peeled off his now squishy lump of a sock and put on new ones, he went over to check on the kittens. “Hey where’s the two grey kittens?”. “Oh yeah a worker from the café opposite us wants to buy them, I need you to deliver it to him” Seungri said before handing him the two kittens, collars, food, bowls and toys.

“Do I have to do it now?” Xiumin asked. “Yes, oh and get me two muffins and a latte” Seungri replied before heading to the back to the puppies’ kennel. “You’re just lazy” Xiumin said before carrying all the stuff. He crossed the street and saw the XO café. He stepped in and saw 10 boys staring at him from the table. “Can we help you, cutie?” A slightly tanned guy said and winked at him. Xiumin could feel his face flushing. He placed the kittens on the floor before checking the name card. “Is there a Zitao here?” Xiumin asked before he heard someone running down from the second floor. “Oh my kittens are here”. “Wait, I thought they were two?” Tao asked and looked at Xiumin.

“It was right here” Xiumin replied before walking around the café looking for the other kitten. While he was busy scanning around the café looking for it, he bumped into a guy with rainbow hair. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” Xiumin said and stared at the taller guy who had an unreadable expression on his face. “Its okay and I’m Sehun” the guy replied before taking his hand and pulling him somewhere. “I think I saw the kitten here” Sehun said and crouched down and sure enough, the grey kitten is hiding behind the fridge. Sehun grabbed it and placed it carefully in Xiumin’s hands. “Oh thanks for finding it, Sehun” Xiumin said to him before ruffling his hair and pinching one of his cheeks. “You should smile more, you look more handsome that way” Xiumin said before walking off.

Sehun touched his cheek before staring at Xiumin’s figure walking away from him. “I will make you mine” Sehun told himself. “Okay here’s the other kitten” Xiumin handed it to Tao before handing him the other stuff. “Ok I’ll pay for it later” Tao said.  “Oh could I get a latte and two muffins?” Xiumin asked Tao. “Sure, Kris get to it now” he pointed to a really tall guy who had blonde hair who smiled at Xiumin before going over to the counter to get the muffins. Kris secretly threw in another chocolate chip muffin and a cookie in the paper bag. “Psst Sehun make two lattes” Kris whispered. “Already did” Sehun said and passed the two cups over. Kris handed it over to Xiumin who looked a little confused seeing two lattes. “But I said one” Xiumin looked at Kris and pointed at the other latte. “Its on the house” Kris said. Xiumin nodded and left the shop.

~After Xiumin left

“He’s so cute” that’s what 11 of the boys are thinking after seeing Xiumin. “He’s mine, don’t even try to take him” Sehun threatened everyone. “Haha yeah right, he likes me” Kai said, thinking of the way Xiumin blushed when he winked at him. “Psh not a chance, he definitely likes me” Kris said. “Is everyone forgetting the fact he did a hand delivery for me?” Tao said. “He just sent you your kittens, no big deal” Baekhyun and Chanyeol both said. “I’m gonna serenade him, the next time he comes” Kyungsoo declared. “And I’ll dance for him” Lay said. “Too bad because I’ll definitely win his heart ” Chen said. “I’ll win his heart first” Suho said. “Oh we’ll see what happens” all of them thought.