Cafe Love Story/ Xiumin>all (Part 1/3)

Exo One Shots

P.S Here is chapter 5, OTL I’m sorry for not updating for 14 days (I’m a lazy procrastinating writer), I am hooked to this game called Tower of Saviors and also I can’t stop watching Prison Break (Michael Scofield :3) and Sungkyunkwan Scandal.. anyway, enjoy this chapter. 

Word count: 1145 words

Rating: NC-17        

Summary: What happens when Xiumin stumbles upon a café with 11 good looking boys who are dying to get his love?

 

After their encounter with Xiumin, all the 11 boys can’t seem to focus on their job at all. Their boss, Mr.Song was already mad enough when he found Luhan pouring salt instead of sugar in the cupcake batter, or when Sehun nearly baked his own phone when he placed his cellphone on the baking tray or when Kyungsoo dropped 4 eggs on the floor since he tried to hold them all with one hand. “I’m warning you guys, one more mistake and all of you are fired” Mr. Song warned before leaving the store.

“Did you get the muffins and the latte yet?” Seungri yelled from the back of the shop. “Yes” Xiumin replied before setting down the paper bag on the counter. Suddenly Xiumin could feel something wet nudge his ankle and when he looked down, he saw three wet Husky puppies staring back at him. They then continued by jumping around Xiumin and attacking his ankle with slobbery kisses and pawing curiously at his toes. “Seungri, did you forget to lock the puppies gate again?” Xiumin asked and Seungri yelled back “Well I’m sorry, you try and bathe these cats then”. “Okay okay fine” Xiumin yelled back. Xiumin tried to pick up the three Huskies but what he got in return was the three puppies shaking their wet fur wildly at him.

Kris was wiping the windows when he noticed Xiumin standing at the front of the pet store. Kris saw Xiumin squatting down and he also noticed the three puppies jumping around Xiumin. He saw Xiumin laughing and wiping his own face before carrying one of the puppies to the back, while the other two followed obediently behind Xiumin. When Xiumin returned, he was carrying a black puppy and a blow dryer. Lay, who was walking past Kris, noticed Kris staring hard at something from across the street. Lay could feel his heart thumping wildly as he watched the adorable scene in front of him.Kris was just staring open-mouthed at the scene.

“What are you guys looking at?” Luhan peeked over their shoulders from behind before falling silent. “Baozi’s so cute” Luhan squealed and flailed at Kyungsoo who was staring at him from behind the counter. “There’s something wrong with Luhan hyung, Tao” Kyungsoo whispered to Tao who was currently resting his head on the counter. Xiumin finally finished drying the puppy and went to put it back in its basket at the back of the pet store. “How can a guy be this cute?” Kris mentally said to himself and tried to resume his task of wiping the windows. Lay and Luhan both walked away blushing and ruffling their own hair.

“Ahhnn m-more Chanyeol!! A-ahhh” Xiumin moaned as he felt Chanyeol’s grip on his hips get harder and his s getting more faster. Chanyeol could come just by staring at Xiumin’s lustful expression right now. “Ahh Chanyeol I’m getting c-close ah-ahh” Xiumin whined again as he felt Chanyeol hit his prostate again and again. “Ahh m-me t-too” Chanyeol grunted as he let out his load and he came harder after hearing Xiumin’s satisfied whine at being filled up. Xiumin turned around and gave him a long hard kiss before using his tongue to slowly trace down from Chanyeol’s belly to his . Just as Xiumin was about to wrap his pretty little bow-shaped lips on his , he heard someone open his bedroom door.

“Chanyeol wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!” Baekhyun was standing in front of his bed, stomping his feet impatiently and Baekhyun didn’t seem to mind the fact that he and Xiumin were both and Xiumin was holding onto his . “WAKE UP!!” Chanyeol felt Baekhyun hit his head hard with his own cellphone before waking up. “I’ve been trying to wake you up for 20 minutes already” Baekhyun huffed before scolding him again. “And next time keep your wet dreams to yourself, you were grunting and yelling Xiumin’s name”. “Sorry bout that Baek and I have to go settle this” Chanyeol pointed to his more than obvious bulge before stalking off to the toilet to settle the problem in his pants.

Baekhyun went off to find Kyungsoo who was currently in a match of Monopoly against Sehun and Chen. “No I don’t care, I won’t sell you Mayfair if you also won’t sell me the other 2 railway stations” Sehun yelled. “Yeah I second his argument, I sold you all my red deeds but you can’t even sell me one of your purple ones” Chen said and high-fived Sehun. “But Sehun I need the cards, please” Kyungsoo begged and was replied with Sehun rolling his eyes at him. “Here Kyungsoo” Baekhyun grabbed the Mayfair deed away from Sehun’s hand and handed it to him. “Woohoo I win, haha losers” Kyungsoo cheered and high-fived Baekhyun. “Chanyeol just had a wet dream” Baekhyun announced to everyone who was within earshot.

“I think we all had one before” Kai said before continuing his PSP game. “I know that, but his was about Xiumin” Baekhyun replied before Kai came and joined their conversation. “So that was why he kept grunting, I thought he had something stuck in his throat” Chen said. “Oh no, I was there washing the plates when Mr. Lanky-pants started and calling out Xiumin’s name”. “Haha did he tell you the details?” Lay asked and dragged an extra chair and joined their conversation. “From what I know, he and Xiumin must’ve been on a bed together, and I’m sure you all know who’s bottom, and Xiumin was gonna his ” Baekhyun shrugged and Sehun was just gaping at him before walking away with a faint blush on his face. “Well that’s just great, Chanyeol gets all the awesome dreams” Kai replied.

“Wait don’t tell me, you guys all like Xiumin too?” Kyungsoo asked. “Ever since he stepped in our shop” Kai and Lay both replied. “Ever since I saw his face when I was sweeping the café’s floor outside” Luhan replied. “He’s mine, just for you guys’ information” Tao replied. “We’ll see” They all thought in their heads.

Meanwhile at the pet store~

“Xiumin, Dirdio just pooped at the entrance door again” Seungri yelled. “Can’t you pick it up? You have been watching I Miss You for 2 hours already” Xiumin replied. “Fine” Seungri got up from his seat in front of the laptop before going to the back to grab the broom and dustpan. “There all of you are finally dry” Xiumin told the 8 puppies before grabbing his wet shoes and going outside. He noticed one of the café’s employees wiping the windows before accidentally making eye contact with him. Xiumin was gonna wave to him but the blonde employee already disappeared. “Guess he’s shy” Xiumin thought to himself before placing his shoes on the steps outside and going in the pet store. 

 

P.S Thanks for reading and can we all just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful Xiumin looks in that picture? (Ryeowook looks damn fine as usual), and part 2 will be up on Thursday since I have to be my mum's assistant for a meeting, I am the photographer and also I was really tired writing this, I had dance class (Tuesday) and we're learning EXO's Growl. :D