Another 89

Status

a/N: howdy Ongyu shippers~ fellow Shawols and Inpirits. I know that certain fans doesn't want Infinite to be part of SMTown due to fear of rejection and issues of fan wars/acceptance but heck if you ask me, I want Shinee, Suju and Infinite all in one stage, hand in hand and performing. I want Wookie to create his Ryeong line and add in the 89 line ~ ^^ . btw. I guess now Sunggyu and Onew will have more interaction wahahahah oh well enough rant and on with the story

..... 


Henry then looked at the brothers and was wide eyed. Onew was on top of Sunggyu and their lips were touching; It was Sunggyu's first kiss.

Onew stood as Henry helped Sunggyu up and asked if the eldest was okay. "Gyu, are you okay?" Sunggyu was surprised, touching his lips and was in denial of what just happened. "yah Onew! How could you steal my first kiss!! How can I face my future wife now that my first kiss is gone!" Sunggyu screamed out of frustration. "What?! So what do you want me to do? Marry You because I stole your first kiss?" Onew shouted back and Henry was at the middle of a word cross fire. "Stop it. I'm sorry! It's my fault that I teased you Onew. I'm sorry that I hid behind you Sunggyu. Hate me all you want but please  stop shouting at each other; you two are causing a commotion!" Henry said and the two puffed their cheeks and pouted. "It's ok Henry, you're forgiven." Sunggyu replied and Henry smiled and pulled him towards the pavement. "Let's get those chickens now, my treat!" Henry said as he took Onew's hand and pulled the quarreling brothers towards the chicken store. 

 

"Delicious Henry!!!!" Sunggyu was back to his happy mood as he chomped on the chicken. "I'm glad you like it Gyu." Henry said and the hamster shook his head. "I love it Henry!" Sunggyu replied. "If you love chickens then marry them!" Onew commented earning a glare from Sunggyu as Henry laughed. "Why don't you say that to yourself Onew? You also love chickens!" Henry said and this time Onew glared at him."This is nonsense, why do we even fight at the slightest thing Onew. Do you hate me that much?" Sunggyu asked and Onew nodded, effectively making Sunggyu frown and he stopped eating. "I'm sorry." Sunggyu sadly said. "and That's what I hate about you! you always think that you can make everything better but in reality, you don't and won't because you can't do anything by yourself. You will always have to rely to your minions because that's your nature. You were born with a silver spoon and you can't change that fact." Onew said and this time, Sunggyu was lost for words, maybe Onew was right. "Hey Onew, you're so insensitive!" Henry elbowed the brother. "I am being honest." Onew replied and Sunggyu was fighting the urge to cry.

 

"Sunggyu?" A sudden call made the three look at the person who stopped in front of their table. "Donghyun?"  Sunggyu asked and the man in question smiled then nodded. "Donghyun! when did you return? how's Japan?" Sunggyu asked while hugging the missed friend. Donghyun asked if he could sit down first and Sunggyu introduced Donghyun to Henry and Onew. "Well it's nice meeting you two, I'm glad Sunggyu is making more friends outside the high society circle. It's nice that he's mingling with regular folks." Donghyun said and Henry smiled and thanked him. "Well I just came yesterday and I decided to check this branch first." Donghyun said and Sunggyu was wide eyed.

"Your branch? does that mean, you own this place?" Sunggyu asked and Donghyun replied. "technically, half of it. It's a partnership between Lee Group and Kim Enterprises. I was able to work with the infamous Lee Jeongmin and we decided to open this branch as a test market." Donghyun explained and Sunggyu smiled. "I'm glad that your family business is taking off." Sunggyu commented, taking another Chicken leg from the platter. "Well, it's because of your help Gyu, you were our savior." Sunggyu blushed at the compliment."uhm excuse me Donghyun-ssi, But Lee Jeongmin, isn't he the son of one of Korea's largest group of companies?" Henry asked and Donghyun nodded.

"First of all, drop the formalities, I'm 89 line too just like Gyu." Donghyun said and Henry nodded. "He's the oldest by the way." Sunggyu said and Donghyun nodded. "And Yes Lee Jeongmin is the maknae of the Lee Group. I met him in Japan as he was made the director of the region. His sister JaeMi is taking control of South East Asia while the eldest Jinki is rumored to be controlling the US and Europe shares." Donghyun explained. 

"Informative." Onew commented and the three looked at him. "I'm sure you've heard that your parents have been setting you up Gyu with Lee Jinki. everyone wants to be part of the Lee Group." Donghyun said and Sunggyu's face fallen. "I haven't seen him personally and I am not interested with the financial gains of that arranged marriage." Sunggyu answered and the three nodded. "So Why did you return Donghyun?" Henry asked and he smiled.

"Good question! Actually I was being setup by my parents on a blind date to a certain No Minwoo. I believe that he's the Starship Entertainment's CEO's son." Donghyun said. "Wow, you're expanding to the Music industry?" Henry asked and Donghyun nodded. "If that's the case, why don't you sign Henry up, he's a great violinist!" Sunggyu exclaimed and Henry blushed at the compliment. "Sure.. I can't pass a recommendation from a friend." Donghyun answered.

"When you said that you have a blind date with a CEO's son, does that mean that you're.." Onew asked, his eyes in a questioning gaze. "You can call it bi-ual. I'm not really into the gender of the person. Besides I'm not going to marry for financial gains." Donghyun said. "That sounded familiar." Onew commented. "Well i guess you doubt our intentions and perhaps you only see the grandeur of high society. But the truth is, we're like just any ordinary people who would want to marry for love more than anything else. And surely you won't believe it unless you've experienced it." Donghyun said then excused himself as he was running late for his blind date.

"And you have to be a jerk at  a time like this." Henry said as he shook his head. "I just don't believe this crappy ."  Onew said and both Henry and Sunggyu sighed. "Have you really loved someone Onew? Someone so dear to you that you're willing to let everything go just for that person?" Sunggyu asked and Onew just stared at him. "It's because you haven't experienced that kind of emotion, you can say things easily." Sunggyu said and Onew smugly grinned at him. "Tell that to yourself Kim Sunggyu." Onew responded and Sunggyu shook his head. "yes I haven't fallen deep in love but the longing to be part of a society that doesn't judge and treat a person based on their financial status or gender is such a strong desire that I am willing to let go of the status that I currently have." Sunggyu replied and Onew was lost for words while Henry nodded."And you talk like you've already let go of everything." Onew replied then walked out on them.

"Don't mind the evil tofu." Henry said as he smiled at the hamster. "What's your plan then?" Henry asked and Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you need to return to your home now, the Woohyun guy might be worried sick looking for you." Henry suggested and Sunggyu nodded with a smile. "Thank  you Henry!" Sunggyu uttered

.....

"hyung? where have you been?" Woohyun's words greeted him as he went back to his mansion. "Overnight" Sunggyu replied as he handed Woohyun a bag of Chicken. "You weren't at Myungsoo-ssi, I asked Dongwoo and he said that not even a strand of your brown locks were seen!" Woohyun said, almost raising his voice.

"Woohyun, stop worrying like you're my boyfriend because you're not and just stop it. I'm tired and I want to rest. Setup a lunch meeting with Kim Donghyun by Monday and a dinner meeting with Kim Myungsoo by Tuesday. We need to confirm the engagement of Myung and Yeollie, the success of the merger depends on their union." Sunggyu instructed as he took some clothes from his cabinet. "Why are you pushing your brother's engagement when you should be finding ways to contact Mr. Lee Jinki." Woohyun said and Sunggyu had enough of the nagging butler. "Woohyun stop it. You do know that i hate to go into a fixed marriage espeicailly since I knew nothing about that Lee Jinki guy. Besides, Sungyeol and Myungsoo has been dating since forever, they're bound to  marry someday. now go to your work and I'll rest for a while." Sunggyu pushed the butler out of the room and he let himself lie on the bed.

 

"I think I'm already falling for you Onew and I'm willing to let everything I have right now disappear." He muttered to himself and closed his eyes to rest.


A/n: crappy? I'm sorry.. I guess my rant is longer than the update.. by the way, if i have Filipino readers. I'll be attending SJCON2 on Aug. 25 and SM Sky Dome as an RPH admin.. hopefully we'll meet there~