typical party?! not

Status

A/N: Hi sis Cellyne, because you always support my fanfic even if it was useless.. ^^ Shall I add you in this fic?


---

Henry led Sunggyu inside a small house crowded with people, mostly men. Sunggyu scanned the place and saw the bored Onew surrounded by a group of girls and boys chatting. Henry led Sunggyu to his own group and introduced him to his hyungs.

"Yah hyung listen, I want you to meet Sunggyu!" Henry and 11 lads came rushing to them.

"Omo Kim Sunggyu?!" A girly looking guy asked as he ran his finger on Sunggyu's smooth jaw line.

"Hyung, don't freak him out!" Henry muttered as he drag Sunggyu closer to him.

"Heechul be polite." A Chinese lad said.

"My party, My rules." Heechul guy bickered.

"Yeah. So My bedroom, my rules? you are not getting any later." The Chinese man said then walked towards Sunggyu. Heechul stomped his feet angrily and whined like a todler

"Hangeng." The Chinese man introduced himself and extended a hand.

"Sunggyu." He introduced himself.

"Aigoo, Henry is he?" A smaller man approached them and Henry nodded.

"Ryeowook" The man said and Sunggyu hearing his name bowed 90 deg.

"Aigoo, so formal!" Ryeowook muttered which made Sunggyu blush.

"Relax dear, Henry help me with the food." Ryeowook excused himself and Henry followed.One by one the others introduced themselves and Sunggyu realized where this was going, it's not an ordinary party, It was one of those party.

"You see, we belong to the third , if you know what I mean but there are straight people here like Henry and Onew. Though I'm not so sure with Onew since I don't see him dating much." A guy named Donghae muttered as he give his boyfriend of four years a peck on the cheek.

"Hae, you are going to freak him out!" The man named Eunhyuk muttered then turned to Sunggyu.

"i believe that you're the Kim Sunggyu right?" Eunhyuk asked, emphasizing his name.

"Big shot business man and lady killer Kim Sunggyu! woah what brigs you here then?" Another man named Kibum asked and Sunggyu swallowed hard before replying, carefully choosing his words.

"I just wanted to be ordinary. I want to neglect my status for once and enjoy life as it is, and not the one served in a silver platter." Sunggyu said and everyone nodded.

"Want to be normal aye? ok, no holding back." Siwon announced and before Sunggyu can react, he was hugged and slapped and so much skinship that he thought he was being . Then a hand pulled him away and he can normally breathe again.

"Yah hyungs, stop it. The hamster got almost killed!" Sunggyu looked at his saviour and smiled when it was Onew, holding his hand and calling him hamster.

"hamster?! how cute" Sungmin muttered and rushed to Sunggyu who got scared. Onew sighed and held out his fingers in front of him and Sungmin suddenly stopped.

"Not Fair Tofu! I want cute hamster!" Sungmin protested but Onew shook his head.

"The hamster is scared and you don't want your twinnie getting worked up hyung!" Onew muttered and he can see Sungmin pout before running towards a tall man who were all legs.

"I told you that you don't belong here but you still insist." Onew said as he dragged Sunggyu to the kitchen. Sunggyu wanted to cry.

"Hey what's up Gyu?" Henry asked and Ryeowook also looked at the man almost in tears.

"That's what you get for leaving him with your gang. You do know that Siwon and the rest are skinship maniacs and he isn't used to all that. He could've died trying to escape them!" Onew muttered, hurting Sunggyu more as he felt like he wasn't welcome.

"Yah Onew be kind!" another man entered the kitchen and touched Onew's philtrum which irritated the heck out of him.

"Jongwoon-sunbaenim" Sunggyu bowed at the doctor.

"yah, call me Yesung. too formal!" Yesung said as he gave Ryeowook a kiss. Sunggyu looked surprised.

"They're together, we're sorta adopted and he uses Yesung when he's at home and with his friends. Jongwoon hyung is actually a son of the renowned surgeon." Henry explained and Sunggyu's eyes widened; considering the size of his eyes, it wasn't much. Yesung chuckled.

"Yah Henry, Sunggyu looks like you!" Yesung said and Henry looked at the tiny eyed hamster and Henry smiled.

"You're right hyung! We can be triplets since we are like all similar!" Henry muttered and Ryeowook clapped his hands.

"Ok, I hope you won't run away from home but you are welcome to be our adopted son." Ryeowook muttered and Sunggyu ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, no stealing of partner, Wookie's mine." Yesung muttered but smiled, spreading his arms. Sunggyu walked towards him and hugged him gently.

"I'm accepting you because we are the same, we both want to escape the social status appended on our names. So can we call you Gyu instead?" Yesung asked and Sunggyu nodded.

"Sorry to be the antagonist of this little family bonding but bring out the cake, they're almost here!" Heechul said and Ryeowook understood..Ryeowook gently took out a two tiered cake from the fridge and waljed towards the living room, Yesung followed his partner just in case he needed help. Onew took out a pack of cigarette and walked ouy of the kitchen door.

 
"At least he's decent enough to smoke outside." Henry muttered as he shook his head, finishing the dish in front of him.
 
"Since I am an adopted son, then" Sunggyu started and Henry smiled at him.
 
"You are most welcome here. though you may have noticed that the crowd isn't your typical brew. Tonight's celebration is actually for Leeteuk hyung and kangin hyung's anniversary ." Henry muttered and Sunggyu nodded.
 
"I'm not judging, aside from the surprise skinship, I guess I can live with the third ." Sunggyu said and earned a 
chuckle from Henry. 
 
"What happened out there?"Henry asked and Sunggyu pretended to shiver .
 
"I thought I'll die from the skinship. Tell me about Sungmin hyung.. He was charging towards me earlier." Sunggyu inquired and Henry laughed loudly.
 
"You should really stay away from Sungmin hyung! He loves cute things and unfortunately for us, that's you, me and Onew , we are one of them." Henry explained and Sunggyu nodded.
 
"Who is his twinnie then?" Sunggyu inquired and Henry answered quickly. "Ryeowook hyung.'
 
"Why was he afraid of Onew?" Sunggyu asked and Henry gave him an amused look. He then called Onew who dragged his body to the kitchen, glaring at the mochi.
 
"Will you do the honor?" Henry said as he placed a  walnut still in a shell on the countertop. Onew sighed before using his fingers to crack open the hard shell. Sunggyu's eyes went wide as he gasp in surprise, those fingers are not for messing with.
 
"You are freaking awesome Onew!" Sunggyu exclaimed but Onew shrugged his shoulders then left.
 
"Aigoo. That kid surely has some attitude." Henry muttered as he shook his head.
 
"I hope we can all get along. Sunggyu shyly said and Henry gave him a smile.
 
"C'mon Gyu, of course we'll do. Just be natural around them and they'll love you! Besides, we're the YeWook triplets now!" Henry muttered and they both chuckled. How Sunggyu wished this will be the case.