Good Morning

Status

A/n: it's been a while since I updated.. Been caught up with works.
I just didn't want to post a crappy update so I took my time with this one.
(I'm really surprised my random stories receive such viewership, not expecting much from it but here it is, I have a couple of subscribers and comments. Thank you!)

...


Sunggyu stretched as the morning light peeked through the curtains. He looked at the room and saw the beds empty, his brothers were early risers. He lazily walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. "Hey Gyu, there's a spare tooth brush by the drawer near the bathroom. grab one." Henry said from the kitchen and Sunggyu thanked him and went to brush his teeth.

"what's cooking Henry?" He asked as he sat down on one of the kitchen stools and sleepily watched the mochi work his magic. "Some good ol' fashion omelet." Henry said and Sunggyu frowned a little. "Why is the hamster pouting?" Henry asked and Sunggyu sighed. "I'm craving for chicken." Sunggyu confessed and Henry laughed out loud. "Something funny?" Sunggyu asked and Henry nodded. "Onew loves chicken and I thought no one will share his fascination for chickens, yet here you are craving for chicken as early as breakfast." Henry said as he placed the omelet in front of Sunggyu. "It's chicken Parmesan omelet." Henry said and Sunggyu's eyes lit up. "Really?" Sunggyu asked before digging in.

"Henry! This is absolutely fantastic!" Sunggyu exclaimed as he ate the breakfast. Onew walked in a few minutes later and Henry handed him his own plate of Chicken Parmesan Omelet. "Thanks" Onew said and started eating. "Hey Onew, Let's go to that Chicken place sometimes." Henry said and Onew spared him a glance. "You're not fond of chickens Henry." He said and Henry chuckled. "Yeah, I'm not fond of chickens but Gyu here sure loves them. Unless it's just the two of you..." Henry said and Onew rolled his eyes. "Don't even think about that word Henry!" Onew shouted and Henry laughed out loud. "Ok. Gyu, just tell me when you're free, let's eat there." Henry said and the hamster nodded. "Sure. But Henry, why aren't you fond of chickens?" Sunggyu asked like a curious choding. "It's because when I first came to Korea, the first few words that i learned was how to order Chicken soup and i was having that for so long, i got sick eating it." Henry explained and it was Sunggyu's turn to laugh.

"Oh wow, my babies are getting along just fine?" Ryeowook asked as he and Yesung entered the kitchen, placing a bag of walnuts for them to snack on later. The three nodded and both Onew and Henry gave their umma Ryeowook a kiss on the cheek then hugged their appa Yesung. "Hey Gyu, where's my greeting?" Ryeowook demanded and the hamster blushed before doing the same. "Oh good, my Mochi, Dubu and.." Ryeowook said and Onew finished for him "hamster."

"Hamster?" Ryeowook asked and Sunggyu smiled, his eyes disappearing into thin crescents. "Oh, how cute! Well everyone had their breakfast?" Ryeowook asked and Henry nodded. "Good, we'll sleep, Henry and Onew, take Sunggyu downtown for the day, I'm sure he wants to bond with his brothers." Yesung suggested and both Sunggyu and Henry exclaimed with a loud yes, Onew sighed. "You'll come too Onew ok?" Yesung asked the youngest and he nodded. "Great, have fun!" Ryeowook said then left them to get some sleep.

"Chicken!" Sunggyu said happily and Henry laughed then ruffled Sunggyu's hair. "And you're supposed to be the oldest." Henry muttered which made Sunggyu pout; a very cute pout. Since he had already finished his omelet, Sunggyu took some walnuts from the bag and tried to open them. "Henry, do you have a nut cracker?" He asked as Henry finally started eating his breakfast. "Not needed." Henry answered and looked at Onew who sighed. He then took the walnuts from Sunggyu and laid them on the table. "Ready?" Henry asked and Onew flicked his finger on each piece, cracking the hard shell and exposing the nuts. "Omo wow Onew! You are really awesome thank you!" Sunggyu said then took the walnuts and ate them like a hamster. "Omo you are so cute Sunggyu! definitely like a hamster!" Henry said with a laugh and Sunggyu smiled at him. "Well, if I'm cute then both of you are cute too! Since we look alike right?" Sunggyu said and Henry nodded. "I won't contradict that!" Henry replied as Onew rolled his eyes and shook his head at the two look a likes. "silly hyungs."Onew muttered to himself then finished his breakfast.

-----

Sunggyu found himself clad in Henry and Onew's clothes as they walked downtown; ditching the idea of Sunggyu driving with his oh-so-expensive Rolls-Royce and just opted for manual labor. The walk was pretty casual, Henry met a few friends along and introduced their new brother Gyu. "They seems nice." Sunggyu uttered and Henry smiled. "Well they are pretty good people. The neighborhood isn't rich and glamorous but the people are genuine and kind." Henry told him and Sunggyu nodded then smiled.

"Henry!!!!" A loud scream pierced through the silent atmosphere and all three looked at the running man holding coffee to go. "Sungmin hyung?"Henry shouted back the man stopped in front of them and smiled widely. "Good Morning!" Sungmin greeted them and they greeted back. "Hamster Gyu is here too! aigoo you guys already completed my morning."Sungmin blurted out and Henry chuckled at the adorable hyung. "It's nice to see you too hyung. Better give Kyuhyun hyung his coffee or else." Henry said and Sungmin nodded then waved goodbye. "Visit the center sometimes Gyu! I'll introduce you to a few people." Sungmin said then left happily.

"Center?" Sunggyu asked and Henry answered him. "Sungmin Hyung works at a learning center just a few blocks from here. He works with Kyuhyun hyung and Zhoumi hyung. He's in charge of instruments and Japanese, Kyuhyun hyung specializes in Math and voice while Zhoumi hyung specializes in Chinese and lyric composition. I actually learned Hangul through that center." Henry explained. "Does that mean they are like a formal school?"Sunggyu asked and Henry shook his head."It's not a formal school, but rather, it's like a tutorial center for kids who need help in different subjects. They also have a special class for students taking up entrance exams and the like. it's a really cool place!" Henry explained further and Sunggyu understood and was now eager to visit the said center.

"Oh, where's Onew?" Sunggyu asked as the youngest disappeared a midst the conversation. "He's with Joon hyung." Henry said and pointed at a corner where Onew was smoking with another man. "Is this Joon Hyung a good person?" Sunggyu asked and Henry nodded. "They may look like they are gangsters but Joon hyung and his gang are really good people. They work as bartenders at clubs nearby so they have that kind of image, We'll go there sometimes." Henry said and Sunggyu excitedly nodded.

"Hi Joon hyung!" Henry greeted him and Joon smiled at him, smiling wider as he saw the cutie pie next to Henry. "who's the cutie Henry?" Joon asked and Sunggyu introduced himself. "Don't even think about it Joon hyung!" Onew uttered as he saw the smirk in Lee Joon's face. "You're not his boyfriend."Joon countered and Sunggyu blushed at the statement. "Yeah I'm not his boyfriend but I happen to be his brother so no, don't even think about that evil stuff you are planning unless you want Ryeowook hyung to release all his anger on you."Onew rebutted and made Lee Joon gulp; Sunggyu couldn't explain the happiness he felt as Onew acknowledge him as a brother. "You win Onew. Hey, if you're free, come to Monalisa, I'll make you my specialty!"Joon said then excused himself with a yawn. "I need to rest now. See yah!" Joon walked towards his apartment and Onew let out a sigh of relief.

"Is Joon Hyung gay?"Sunggyu asked and Henry laughed. "Why are you always laughing Henry?" Sunggyu asked, pouting and puffing his cheeks. "Because you are so funny without even trying Gyu!" Henry wiped the tears from his eyes and tried to calm himself. "And to answer your question, Yes, Joon Hyung is gay and he's been wanting to date Onew since forever." Henry revealed and Onew chased him. "Yah! how dare you!" Onew shouted as he chased a laughing Henry. "but it's true, he likes you Onew!" Henry retaliated. Then Henry run towards Sunggyu and hid behind the hamster. "Hey watch it!" Sunggyu shouted as Onew tried to grab the person behind him, "Hold still." Onew said as Henry was just laughing behind him.

Then it came without warning, Onew tripped over his own feet and pushed Sunggyu, bringing him down with him. Henry was pushed back and he landed on his behind. Henry then looked at the brothers and was wide eyed. Onew was on top of Sunggyu and their lips were touching; It was Sunggyu's first kiss.

---00---


A/n: 1,451 words, I think that's enough for an update.
Am I a cliff hanger? hopefully not.
Expect some non-existent/not-so-popular pairings to pop out soon.
(btw saw the ninja!pairing here? wahahahah)