Epilogue

The Promise We Made

*SUNGYEOL POV*

 

The night has passed and morning has come. Myungsoo and Sunghee have finally made up after two unhealthy years and I’m glad that the plan worked. They went back to the hotel all smiley and clingy like they used to be but I guess, it’s worse. I mean, they were too close like they were really glued to each other, and I didn’t know that Myungsoo could be so cheesy.

“I don’t want to be separated from you even for only one night. Can I sleep with you, instead?” was what Myungsoo actually said last night before we went to bed. And of course he got smacked on the head by his mom, which made us all laughed.

I turn my head to the right and smile seeing the boy who is sleeping so soundly, alone, on the single bed next to the double bed I share with Minho. He even smiles in his sleep, one that I haven’t seen in the past two years. He would always frown but now, he looks so happy and peaceful. My best friend is back and I’m glad to have him back. Even though they still haven’t told what really happened, it doesn’t matter anymore since I don’t have to see the quiet, living-corpse, Myungsoo and the crying, stressed-out, Sunghee anymore.

I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom, getting ready for today. Appa told us last night that we will stroll around Paris today before we head to Rome in the evening. When I’m done showering, Minho and Myungsoo are already up and talking and laughing while packing their things, leaving the clothes they will wear today on the bed. This sight makes me smile. It’s the first time, since two years ago, I see Myungsoo laugh so whole-heartedly like that.

“Welcome back, Kim Myungsoo.” I said making the boys turn to me and smile. “Glad to have you back.” I said again. Myungsoo smiles, getting up from where he is, and walks toward me.

“It’s good to be back. Sorry I troubled you, and Minho, too much.” He said tapping my left shoulder. I chuckle at his remark. Well, truth to be told, he really brought so many troubles to us. But that’s okay since the real Kim Myungsoo is back.

Minho walks to us and suddenly pulls us into a group hug. “Well, at least, you will stop troubling us from now on.” He stated smiling so wide. “And because you’re too slow, Kim Myungsoo, I will take the bathroom first.” He said again as he quickly runs to the bathroom and locks it, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded and me laughing so hard.

Well, this day can’t be any better.

 

∞ SHINee ∞ SHINee ∞ SHINee

 

We are now at dinning room, having our breakfast, and Damn! I’m trapped in a room full of couples.

The parents are sitting closely, two by two, acting like newly-weds making me nauseous. They should be thinking about how old they are to act like that in front of their kids. Sunggyu ahjussi and Woori ahjuma are like dog and cat in love, Jinki samchon* is clinging to Gwiboon gomo* like an obedient puppy, and appa and umma, well, I don’t even want to talk about it.

My so-called best friends are also of no help. They are clinging to their girlfriends, feeding each other making me even sicker. I groan. I should’ve brought Yookyung along. But I didn’t, which I regret a lot. Well, I didn’t know Myungsoo and Sunghee would finally make up and left me without any couple. I tried to be a good friend by not bringing my girlfriend so he won’t feel left out. But, to think about it now, I feel so stupid.

“Guys, can you please stop? I’m here, too, remember?” I finally said out of frustration, making them turn to me and laugh. I look at them dumbfounded. Really, is there anything funny for them to laugh? “It’s not funny.” I said again, making them laugh even harder. Oh, man. It’s not even a week and I really want to go back to Korea and meet my Yookyung so much. I don’t feel like I’ll enjoy this trip so much anymore with all these couples.

Yeah, you said it. Poor me. Thank you for laughing at me, too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N.................................

* uncle from father's side

* aunty from father's side

yaayy~ it is finally done!! hehehe thank you all for reading...

hope you guys like this story..hehe COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!^^

and see you at my next fanfics!! xD toodles~^^

P.S. please check out my upcoming 2min one-shot, which will be up later today..

and also my yadong two-shot, which will be up tomorrow.. thanks a lot!!^^