First Meeting part 2

Swords and Moonlight

Dispassionate strike” the Command broke through the clearing, clearly a Kido Spell.


From the South of the clearing a Huge boar, definitely a demon, came crashing through the underbrush, stopping about a hundred yards inside the clearing.


Not too far from the oak tree were Sunny, Tiffany, sooyoung, and Hyoyeon still clung to.


Behind the Boar come a petite girl, with a large sword, still glowing with the remnants of the Kido that had blasted the Boar into the clearing.


“Taeyeon!”


“Taeyeon!”


“Taeyeon!”


Yuri ran to her Leader’s aid, with Sunny, and Hyoyeon close behind. they were however stopped by a signal from Taeyeon.


“I got this” Taeyeon said full of confidence, grinning hugely to her comrades, not even noticing the other girls in the clearing.


The Boar let out a wild roar, of pain. The strike had only managed to anger the beast beyond reason.


With a small signal Tiffany, had her squadron move onto the huge oak, all five girls sat perched on the tree’s huge branches.


“Bring it Buddy” Taeyeon shouted in response to the giant boar, which was about the size of a minivan.


Taeyeon charged at the Demon Boar. The Boar was stunned by Taeyeon’s actions, this particular Boar, had grown used to having creatures run away from it, rather than towards him.  


It took the Demon a second, but soon enough it responded, in the only way it knew. By charging with its curved tusk lowered. Bloodlust driving its small brain.


Unrelenting Force” Taeyeon shouted a Kido command.


A flashing blue Aura surrounded Taeyeon and her speed tripled leaving a blue glow behind her, as she closed the distance between the Boar, and her self at an inhuman pace.


Taeyeon jumped and spun in the air, once before kicking out...


The Boar and Taeyeon’s boot came into contact with a sound like thunder striking solid rock.


The Boar went flying in the opposite direction, dead before its corpse touched the ground. Blood pooled around the creature’s head, from the huge gap in the monster’s skull.


“And Thats how we do it, Danshin-Style!” Taeyeon jumped up and down pumping her fist in victory, putting her bloody sword back in its sheath.


“Now where were you guys I been waiting for hours” Taeyeon pouted, “Had to take them on my own”


“Yuri here can’t read a map” Hyoyeon said, quickly throwing the blame on yuri, who glared at her.


“And no one else could take over?” Taeyeon said, her eyebrow arched, “If I remember right, you taught all of us to read coordinates on a map, Hyoyeon”


Yuri stuck her tongue out at Hyoyeon, happy she wasn’t getting the Heat.


“Well doesn’t matter” Taeyeon said, scanning the clearing, seeing the five girls perched on the oak tree for the first time. “Sunny, what I miss?”


taeyeon can always count on her best friend *slash* Lieutenant, to fill her in on anything she might not notice, or be *Fully* aware of. Needless to say Taeyeon Depended on Sunny a lot.


“A squadron from The Society” Sunny answered calmly, as they slowly made their way back to the tree. “They arrived here a few minutes after us”


“What have you told them?” Taeyeon asked.


“Nothing more than polite protocol” Sunny answered, “First names only”


“Good” Taeyeon nodded, when dealing with The Society it was best to say little, or better yet nothing at all.


“That was an impressive showcase of Kido” Yoona shouted down, trying not to show just how impressed she was, after all Yoona was the best Kido User the Society had at the moment. Taeyeon had just performed two very high level Kido Commands, Dispassionate strike, and Unrelenting Force, without breaking a sweat.


“Thanks” Taeyeon grinned Cheekily, at Yoona, and looked at Sunny for aid.


“Yoona” Sunny whispered with a sigh, she had just told her the name of each one of the girls, not two minutes before. As much as Sunny loved her leader, she could be so very clueless sometimes.


“Thanks Yoona, But Unnie works for Tips, and Applause” Taeyeon laughed, “but drinks work too”


Yoona threw her head back, and let out a hearty laugh, opening wide, showing each and every one of her beautiful teeth.


Yoona clapped, and threw a large Canteen strapped to her hip.


But the motion of her laughter caused the Canteen to fly about a twenty yards above Taeyeon’s head.


“Spring” Taeyeon jumped straight up, caught the Canteen, and flipped in the air, twice before lightly touching down on the ground.


Yoona Stared at Taeyeon open mouthed.


*Thats three Kido Commands, two of them very high level,her power reservoir must be huge* Yoona thought.


Jessica coughed, and looked at Tiffany pointedly.


“Right, Impressive...” Tiffany said, taking over the conversation, “what was the monster situation here?”


“Ah, lets see now” Taeyeon scratching the top of her head, and began marking off her fingers, “The pack was at least 15 strong, about 5 were males, 10 females, Big ers, all of them”


“You took them all down?” Tiffany asked Skeptical,


“In less Than two hours I might add” Taeyeon answered proudly, “These guys were late, so I had to start without them.”


“Thats impressive, a full squadron would have taken at least a full day to exterminate them” Jessica said, with disbelief. “Specially for a.... What are you exactly? clearly not members of The Society”


“We’re girls” Taeyeon answered with a smirk, “isn’t that right Hyoyeon? Sunny? Yuri?”


“Yup Girls” Sunny said, before running out the Clearing, and plunging into the deeps of the forest.


“Girls With Weapons” Hyoyeon added before setting off in a different direction.


“Big Weapons” Hyoyeon shouted over her shoulder before leaving the clearing.


“Girls with big weapons, and skills” Yuri shouldered her bow, and snapped her fingers. “Dangerous Girls”


A flash of light surrounded her, and she disappeared.


“Here’s a Tip don’t look for us” Taeyeon said, cockily. She winked at Tiffany, “If you do, I would have to kill you”


Taeyeon turned and ran, stopping a few feet from the safety of the woods.


“I hate to have to kill such a pretty face”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(A/N

You guys still willing to read my crappy stories?

Thanks^^


As long as there is a single reader out there I will keep the sword wielding-monster slaying-So Nyuh Shi Dae action coming.

~Paladin out~

~So Nyuh Shi Dae~

~I should really look into getting a poster now~