The Tigre

Swords and Moonlight

Tiffany and her team moved to the underground level.


“So thats how you trap a tigre” sooyoung said under her breath.


The group ducked, and crawled beneath a blockade of fallen concrete, and steel columns.


At that point roars, and battle cries cut through the silence, that had hung over the group.


The tigre’s roar shook the building’s very foundations. The beast sounded huge, and in pain.


Tiffany, and her team entered the largest parking area, where a huge black tigre with fiery purple stripes, faced four girls.


The girls stood in a rough half circle, around the Hummer size demon.


Hyoyeon jumped, and twirled kicking the tigre right in the face.


hyoyeon’s boot connected with the tigre’s head with a sickening crunch.


Hyoyeon was smart enough to skip out of the tigre’s range, before it got its senses back.


Yuri notched an arrow to her bow, and drew the string back to her ear, waiting for the right opening.


Sunny rolled under the Tigre’s legs, while Taeyeon tried to hold its attention.


“bring it kitty”  Taeyeon shouted waving her hands above her head. “over here look at the jumping girl, waving a sword in the air!!”

Sunny drove both of her daggers deep into the Tigre’s shoulder, blood splattered her from head to toe. which in her case aren't too far apart.


The tigre turned roaring in rage, but sunny had already left the creature’s side.


The tigre turned to Taeyeon wild rage shining in the deeps of the tigre’s eyes.


Taeyeon tightened her jaw, and tightly gripped her sword.


She noticed the captivated audience over by the only exit.


Taeyeon took one deep breath, and closed her eyes, clearing her mind of everything but the demon in front of her. then she too another deep breath...


And she exploded into action. No wild cries, No wild swings. just serious skill, and full abandon into the heat of battle.


Taeyeon skipped forward, and slashed her sword across the monster shoulder. Ducking under the massive jaws of the monster.


Yuri continued putting arrow after arrow deep into the Tigre’s hide, but they did little more than annoy the monster.


Hyoyeon jumped onto the tigre’s back and drove her sword into the creature’s back.


Out of the corner of her eye Taeyeon saw, sunny running towards the left flank of the tigre, while Hyoyeon backflipped away from the roaring monster, her sword still hilt deep in the Tigre’s back.


The Tigre Spotted Sunny as well, and turned with the swift and deathly speed that marked his species.


Sunny didn’t even have time to gasp before all the breath was knocked out of lungs, by a poaw twice the size of her head.


Sunny petite form flew through the underground garage, and slammed against a concrete wall.


Hard.


Her limp form laid unceremoniously on the cold concrete.


“Damn!!” Taeyeon shouted at the tigre, “you're going to pay for that, you overgrown street cat!”


Taeyeon stab at the Tigre, with all her might, but her sword was batted away by the Tigre’s huge paw, Taeyeon slashed at the monster again, only to find her blade stopped by the Tigre.


“Are you five just going to stand there watching or can one of you go help my comrade!” Taeyeon shouted at the five Girls still standing by the door.


The girls stood still not sure how to respond to the rogue Slayer’s demands.


Finally Seohyun shooked her head adn responded.


“Right” seohyun looked at Yoona, and nodded her head towards Sunny’s limp form.


Yoona and Seohyun ran to Sunny’s side. Yoona being her squads main healer, she carried the best field kit, and the most skill, and practice.


“Girls!?” Tiffany shouted after them. “argh!!, Jessi, Soo go kill that Tigre already”


Tiffany sighed, and ran off after her squads youngest members.


“alright lets get it on!” Sooyoung jumped straight into battle.


Together Sooyoung, and Taeyeon slowly pushed the tigre to the opposite side of the floor. Away from Sunny.


Jessica, and Yuri stood side to side, letting arrow after arrow fly.


Sooyoung jumped right in front of the tigre’s face, and slashed her sword across the monster’s snout. leaving a large gash behind. Sooyoung jumped away from the tigre.


“well looks like shortie got skillz” Sooyoung whispered to Jessica, who was Standing next to her, arrows still flying from her bow.


Jessica nodded, and jumped back into the fray. Taeyeon hacked the Tigre’s Tail off. Giving Jessica her opening to blind The Tigre’s Left eye with one well placed arrow.


“Nice” Yuri whispered, and notched another arrow to her bow.


Meanwhile Yoona was busy checking sunny’s head for concussions, while Tiffany was reminding Seohyun. Not to follow commands from wanted individuals, specially rogue slayers working outside the Society.


“I mean Come on Seo Joohyun we’re suppose to capture them, not help them” Tiffany said with yet another sigh.


“Sorry unnie, on the plus Side, the Tigre is being dealt with” Seohyun said brightly.


on the far side of the huge garage, the tigre was being dealt with. Many deep wounds covered the Tigre’s entire body. It backed away slowly from the girls. Its eyes jumping from one to the next, until it backed against the wall.   


“Enchanting light” Sooyoung, shouted a kido command, and planted her sword several inches into solid concrete. Sooyoung knew the battle had to end now, before the Tigre pounced, like the cornered cat it was.


Her sword began to glow with a deep purple light, The tigre’s eyes filled with the light, and it turned to face the sword. Completely forgetting the two other girls it had been fighting not seconds before.


Shatter!”  Yuri called forth the Kido from the recesses of her mind, her arrow flared like a beam of moonlight trapped in the underground room, before burrowing deep into the Tigre’s skull.


A flash of Silver light moved like a solid wall of illumination throughout the entire place. Blinding Tiffany, and her Team.


Yoona who had been  looking away from the Tigre’s direction. Was the first to get some of her sight back.


Yoona stood up on shaking legs, furiously blinking away the red spots from her eyes.


“Where they go?” Yoona asked confused, The Tigre had dissolved into ash. But the four girls were gone.


“Damn they got away again Tiffany!” Jessica stomped her foot in frustration.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N


I am So happy right now, finally have a few solid Ideas on plot lines for this. And more importantly one very fine Fanfic has drawn to a close. The Author is A friend of mine check out the Story if you haven’t Its quite awesome.


Forever and Always

By munkeyZERO (munkey is one cool lady by the way)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/416753/forever-always-angst-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany


To add to my happiness is the Fact SNSD is amazing, and I am ever so proud to be a Sone.


See yall around ^^


~moonpaladin out~

~Taeyeon=Awesome~

~Love And Girls~