Food!!

Swords and Moonlight

(A/N

Girls and love, like seriously the best song ever, but I said that about every new snsd song i heard since the beginning. ^^


Anyway the song has me super pumped, Swords, and moonlight time.)


“lets go after them” Sooyoung hopped down from her perch, and drew her sword. “what are we waiting for?”


“Its too late they’re gone” Jessica said her eyes closed.


“Yup” Yoona nodded, “after the short chick, Taeyeon left, there was a huge spike in Kido”


“A speed step spell” Jessica continued, “they are long gone, Tiff?”


“Well I guess thats that” Tiffany said, “looks like they did our job for us, nothing more for us to do here”


“The Council will want to know about this” Seohyun said, her forehead furrowed.


Tiffany sighed deeply, “Yeah I know Seo, I’ll give them a personal report, wanna come with?”


“Sure unnie” Seohyun said, out of the five she knew the rules, and decorum of the Council the best, so she always tried to help her leader deal with the Council.


“Lets head back”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“who wants bulgogi!!” Taeyeon cheerfully asked, as the girls arrived back home.


“I do” Hyoyeon said quickly,


“Me too” Yuri shouted, from the living room.


“Me three” Sunny said closing the front door.


“Well then get cooking” Taeyeon said laughing lightly, “Cause I forgot to cook last night”


“Yah Taeyeon” The other three shouted at their leader, while Taeyeon grinned like a silly fool at them.


“What its not my faults” Taeyeon said with a chuckle, “had you guys gotten there on time, we would have been home hours ago, and I would have had ample time to cook”


“Don’t be like that unnie” Yuri said with a pout, “besides you’re here now”


“but I am exhausted, being so awesome takes it out of a girl” Taeyeon smirked, and headed towards her room, “good luck, and don’t burn my house down”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“The girls then left one by one, before we could react, they were gone, seconds after they left the clearing Jessica jung, and Im Yoona detected a spike of Kido power, a speed step spell”


“Very well Hwang miyoung” The council member said, “The Council will examine your report, Seo JooHyun have you anything to add?”


“Yes high Council member” Seohyun, spoke quickly, “all four girls seemed extremely well trained, and battle experienced. Their leader, called Taeyeon, used several Kido commands, and according to Im Yoona, Its very likely she fueled the Speed Step spells that helped the get away.”


“What do you mean she fueled the spells” The high Council member asked.


“According to both Im Yoona, and Jessica Jung, the other members of their unit did not use any kido themselves, there was no drop on their power levels” Seohyun explained, “Im Yoona suggested that Their leader could have provided the Kido energy required to fuel the spells”


“the amount of power that would take um...” The council member rubbed his jaw thoughtfully, “The Society has only seen one person with the potential to obtain such high energy levels, in the last fifty years or so, well two actually, but the second is still in The Society”


“Who was the other individual, council Member?” Tiffany asked.


“One Kim Taeyeon, she trained in The Society, for a while, but disappeared about a year after her training began, along with another trainee, Lee Soonkyu” The Council member closed the folder in his desk, “ Thank you for your report, its probably best if you forget about his incident for now, if you spot any of this girls again inform the council at once, they are to be considered highly dangerous”


With that the computer monitor turned black, their video meeting with The high Council Member was over.


Tiffany slouched back into her seat with a sigh, it always tired her out, speaking with the council. It always felt like one wrong word would get her and her team deep into the pit.


That and it always annoyed her that the council insisted in using full names when referring to any one. all part of their precious protocol.


“Lets join the others seo” Tiffany said smiling tirely, “they went out to get some food”


Seohyun nodded, do she seemed distracted


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taeyeon woke up well rested, with a silly smile on her face. She stretched slightly under her blanket.


“Ummmm”


thats when she realized what had woken her up.


The smoke detector was going off.


BEEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEEEEP!!


With an annoyed huff Taeyeon got out of bed, and walked out of her room, murmuring madly under her breath.


“first thing I tell them.... they’re going to get it this time..... if they messed with my dukung timer again.... just wait till i get my hands on them”


Taeyeon stomped down the stairs, still murmuring under her breath.


“What’s going on Sunny?” Taeyeon demanded, once she found Sunny calmly reading a small hardcover, on the couch.


“Yuri’s cooking” Sunny said simply, “wanted to apologize for getting us lost or something like that”


Taeyeon stomped towards the Kitchen, scared of what she would find in there, last time Yuri cooked they couldn’t be inside the house for about a week till the stink, and fire damage were properly taken care.


“Be nice!!” Sunny shouted after her angry leader, before getting back to her novel.


“What in the world is going on here” Taeyeon said when she entered the kitchen, “ I told you not to burn the house down”


“Sorry Tae” Yuri said, trying to  beat down the fire inside a small pan, using a wet kitchen rag, “ I was just trying to apologize for my mistake this morning”


“So you thought burning our house down would help?”


“Taeyeon!” Sunny, and hyoyeon shouted together, as yuri began to sob, and the flame grew bigger.


“Sorry, sorry” Taeyeon said quickly.


Tae picked up a pot lid, and smothered the flame, before going over to hug yuri.


“Yuri-ah” Taeyeon said, cutely, “don’t cry, specially over anything silly tae says, she’s silly remember?”


Yuri nodded still crying.


Taeyeon used her thumbs to lightly brush off Yuri’s tears, and gave her a peck on her nose, Yuri giggled, in between sniffles.


“Better?” Taeyeon asked, and Yuri simply nodded, “good now how bout we order a pizza?”


“Pineapple!” Sunny shouted from the living room, “ and Ham lots of ham”


Yuri and taeyeon laughed, while Hyoyeon, called the local pizza place.


Taeyeon sent Yuri off to join sunny in the living room, while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon cleaned the mess in the kitchen.


BEEEEP, BEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!


“would Someone turn that thing off already” Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen.


“Yeah, yeah I got it” Sunny place a picture of the four of them at an amusement park on the page she was reading, and set the book down.


“i’ll get the step ladder” Yuri said with a chuckle.


“Yah!!!” Sunny shouted annoyed.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Food!” Yoona, and Sooyoung exclaimed together once they all got back to their dorm building, “lets eat”


“Sweet” Jessica clapped happily, “what’s for eats?”


“Bulgogi!!”


“Hey guys we’re home” Tiffany said happily, as she and seohyun entered the dorm. “Food!”


The five girls sat around the table, eating and chatting.


“how ‘bout those chicks in the forest today” Sooyoung said, waggling her eyebrows, “hawt right?”


Jessica choked on her Bulgogi.


“what? no, who said anything?” Jessica said hurriedly, blushing like crazy, “totally not!!”


Sooyoung burst into laughter,


“I kind of meant their weapons, for a second there they had us” Sooyoung grabbed another piece of beef, and chewed it thoughtfully. “now that you mention it do, that Hyoyeon chick was kinda cute, and the shorty too.”


“Taeyeon” yoona said nodding, “ I thought so too, and more importantly did you see how she annihilated that monster, like it was nothing!”


“I meant the other one, Sunny” Sooyoung said laughing again, “seems like our like Dongsaeng has a crush!”


“I do not!” Yoona said madly,


“oh yeah then why are you blushing Deer-saeng?” Jessica said smirking.


“yah, what you talking about” Yoona said trying to hide her blushing face, “besides what about you unnie, I saw you staring at that girl, Yuri, specially her ‘Bow’ and legs”


“Was not!!” Jessica answered, also blushing bright red.


“it doesn’t matter, they been reported extremely dangerous, and are not to be engaged in any way” Tiffany said, trying to close the conversation on the matter, “besides I doubt we’ll ever see them again”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(A/N

What up my epic readers?


I know it would be cliche if Tiffany proves to be wrong, and they do meet again, but it would be lame for them to never see each other again. Right?


Anyway GG is epic!!


I would ask yall to comment and subscribe, but if you like what you’re reading then there’s no need for me to tell you to subscribe, and most won’t comment no matter what I do, or say, soo.... yeah.


~Moonpaladin out~

~^^~

~If you haven’t seen Girls and love dance ver. go watch it, if you seen it already, watch it again.~


P.S. here’s my favorite version, got ENg subs, plus Viet. subs, and Kara (not the group). good definition as well.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlW86lN_Uok


{Watch it! the power of GG compels you!)