Second metting

Swords and Moonlight

(A/N Note


Bienvenidos to another Swords and moonlight.


I got a question for you all, do you want a really long authors note or get to the chapter already?


Just kidding here’s the story ^^)




“Seo!!”  Yoona called out, moving slowly through the towering stacks.


Dusty and old volumes filled the huge bookshelves. and dust motes flew through the air in laisy patterns. late afternoon light fell through the large stain glass windows, making the entire place glow a muted golden yellow.


“Where are you Seohyun we’re running late already” Yoona called out again, turning the north west corner of the building, she been looking for Seohyun for ten minutes now, and still couldn’t find the girl.


‘What's with this girl?’ Yoona thought to herself, ‘this last week she has been spending every free moment inside this library’


Not that Seohyun being spending time in the library was weird in itself. After all she worked for the head librarian, but this last week she had spend hours looking for something, and wouldn’t tell anyone what she was looking for...


“Seo JooHyun!!” Yoona called out in desperation, Tiffany had seen her to fetch Seohyun half an hour ago.


“Here Yoon!”

Yoona ran to the sound of Seohyun’s voice relieved.


“There you are!!” Yoona said.


Seohyun was kneeling surrounded by boxes of files, holding a vanilla folder in her hands, and stuffing the other files back into their boxes.


“Hey you found what you been looking for, whatever it is!” Yoona exclaimed as Sehyun pushed the last box back onto the shelf, “what were you looking for anyway?”


“Nothing important Yoon” Seohyun said, with a small wave. “lets get going we’re running late”


Seohyun grabbed Yoona by the wrist and pulled her out the library, with out another word.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Finally” Tiffany exclaimed when Seohyun and Yoona entered the van. “I was debating whether to go find you my self or have The Council organize a search party”


“Sorry unnie” Seohyun answered her hands gripping the folder tightly.


“Well you’re here now” Tiffany looked around the van, checking that everyone was ready, “lets go Jessi”


Jessica punched the throttle hard, and they pulled out The Society’s main parking lot.


“Alright girls this is going to be fun” Tiffany said looking at the operation file that had arrived at their dorm that same morning. “A Tigre, and a several venti demons have taken an abandoned parking lot as their new home, we’re going to welcome them to the neighborhood”


“whoa there are Venti demons, and a Tigre sharing the same territory” Sooyoung said,


The study of demons had always been one of her interest, and a Tigre wasn’t likely to allow anything to stay near his territory, not if he could kill or eat it.


“The Tigre should have gone after the Venti’s by now right?”


“Well apparently The Tigre is trapped on the lower level of the unit, the Venti’s occupy the upper floors” Tiffany said,
“We’ll go for the venti first, since The Tigre is not going anywhere, then we slay the Tigre”


“we’re almost there another ten minutes”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Yuri on your mark” Taeyeon spoke into her bluetooth earpiece, “Hyoyeon, and Sunny stay on my back, don’t forget to watch for any serpentines, they like to stay with Venti demons”


“Nne”


“Got it”


“alright”


Swissssh................thump


The first Venti Demon fell flat on his back, dissolving into dust, an arrow lodged in its skull.

Impassionate strike” Taeyeon spoke the command, and swung her sword high, bringing the glowing blade down hard on the skull of another Venti demon, killing it instantly.


The other 10 ventis in the room turned to the sound of Taeyeon’s voice, drawing their weapons.


Venti demons, are wind spirits gone bad. They are storm spirits humanoid in shape, but they can turn into wild gust of wind without warning, and can make any part of their body’s as solid as a soft breeze, or as solid as a chunk of rock. They all wore dark armor, their heads all points and angles. their shins sharp, and their gray eyes wild.


Taeyeon blocked the sword of the Venti demon nearest to her with the flat of her blade.


Taeyeon stepped forward, and with a flick of her wrist she sent the Demon’s sword flying out of its hand.


The demon gave out a guttural cry, as a sword went through its chest and out its lower back.


Hyoyeon pulled her sword out of the slowly dissolving demon, nodded to Taeyeon once, and turned around to face another venti.


“thanks hyo” Taeyeon said, and turned to find her next victim.


Sunny was moving like lightning between Venti, two long daggers on her hands.


Sunny slashed her dagger across a Venti’s chest, and ducked under the sword of another, and stabbed a third through the eye slits of its helm. Sunny gripped the dagger tightly, and use the Dead Venti, to jump over the head of the Second venti, who had swung at her, pulling her dagger from the Third Venti’s skull in the process.


Sunny slid her second dagger into a chink in the Second venti’s armor plates, right through the shoulder, and the venti exploded into dust.


Sunny stood sorrounded by the ashes of three dead demons, in less than the course of two minutes.


Swisssssh...........Thump!


Swisssssh...........Thump!


Swisssssh..........Thump!


Three arrows flew over her head.


Sunny turned to find a Venti Demon his sword held high, ready to strike, standing right behind her, with Three arrows sticking out of its body.


“I owe you a Cup of pudding when we get back” Sunny said into the bluetooth piece hanging from her ear.


“You can do better than that unnie” Yuri said smiling, while notching another arrow to her bow, “I did save you from serious injure right?”


“Two pudding cups?”


“that sounds about right” Yuri let her arrow lose,  and another venti fell. Yuri laughed and watched as Hyoyeon dropped the last venti with three swift strikes.


“Alright girls, we still have to deal with the Kitten in the basement so keep the conference call going alright” Taeyeon put her sword back into its sheath, and headed to the nearest set of stairs on  the north side of the building.


The girls used their cellphones to remain in contact, during battles. First taeyeon would call Sunny’s cell phone, and open a conference call, and call the other two girls. That way they can all hear each other over bluetooth headsets.


---------------------------------------------------


Tiffany and Co.


(A/N

hey isn’t that a jewelry store? ^^)


Tiffany and Co. entered through the south side of the abandoned building, moving quickly through the empty concrete structure.


they moved in the traditional Arrowhead formation, Tiffany took point, with jessica behind her. all the other girls spread out completing the arrow head.


Their weapons drawn, this was after all an operation zone.


They reached the Third floor where according to yoona, and Jessica the demon traces were stronger.


“Right inside” Jessica whispered to Tiffany.


They stood facing the door, leading to the third floor.


“on my signal” Tiffany said nodding, “stay close”


Tiffany took a deep breath, and kicked the door open.


with a crash the old door fell flat, and Tiffany charged in, with her team at her back.

Tiffany stopped a few yards from the door.


her head notched to her side, in confusion.


“Sica, yoona?” Tiffany asked confused, but still alert. “where are the Demons?”


“There unnie” Yoona pointed to the ground where the ashy remains of the venti demon still lingered. “Looks like something took them out already”


“The Tigre?” Sooyoung asked, also confused the stairs had been way too narrow for even a young Tigre to get access.


“no something humanoid” Yoona held an arrow in her hands, the tip silver, etched with the letters ‘TSHY’.  “A silver arrow”


“Silver?” Jessica said even more confused than before, “let me take a look at that”


While Jessica and Yoona poured over every detail of the arrow, Tiffany, and sooyoung looked around the room, trying to figure out what had happened there.


Seohyun just stood in the same spot left of the door they had entered through. Her face blank, her mind racing.


“What have you found?” Tiffany asked Jessica and Yoona after a few minutes of inspecting the room.


“A silver arrow, definitely not demon made, pure silver like this would burn any demon foolish enough to touch it” Yoona said evenly. “there are four letters etched on it, by hand by the looks of it TSHY”


“TSHY” Seohyun mouthed under her breath.


“make that several Arrows” Sooyoung held a bit more than half a dozen arrows, and handed them over to Jessica. “that and signs of a sword fight, a rather fierce one”


“This are all very fine arrows” Jessica said, with an edge of appreciation, “only very high class bowmen would possess such arrows”


Jessica put the arrows in her own quiver, and look expectantly at sooyoung.


“You done Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked the other girl.


“I seen enough here goes” Sooyoung closed her eyes and took deep breaths.


Among her skills with various weapons, and her interest in the study of demons, Sooyoung had another talent, Retrospect.

Sooyoung could mentally recreate any fight, with only studying the battle site for a few minutes, Hindsight at its strongest.


“a team of four, they moved in synchronisation, the first venti fell to an arrow shot through the open door, the demon landed here dead” Sooyoung pointed to a small pile of ashes. “The second fell to a long sword, like your’s Tiffany slightly shorter, but heavier”


Sooyoung moved to another pile of ashes.


“This one was killed by a short sword, you can see where a sword hit the wall, probably off a shield. one of the attackers must carry a short sword, and shield combo” Sooyoung moved to a large grouping of ashes, “This ones here surrounded a single opponent, and all failed to take the attacker down, I see no blood so it looks like they failed to even touch their slayer”


Sooyoung recounted the dead of every Venti with chilling accuracy, her voice remained neutral.


“In short these demons were taken by surprise, they didn’t expect the attack, the attackers a group of four. A Bow user, a Sword and Shield, a Long Sword, and a Pair of Very large Daggers” Sooyoung Summarized, “That weapon load out seems familiar right?”


“The girls from the clearing last week” Seohyun spoke at last, she had remained quiet ever since they had entered the old building, “TSHY, Taeyeon Sunny Hyoyeon, and Yuri. They have slayed this Venti Demons”


“Great those girls again” Sooyoung said with a huft.


“They must be below, fighting the Tigre!” yoona exclaimed. “what should we do, help them?”


“no” Tiffany said her voice low. “The Council put out a warrant against them, any squad that comes across them must capture them alive, and bring them before the council”


“The council will torture them” Seohyun said, “and probably kill them afterwards”


“The Council will question them” Tiffany said sharply, “Torture is only for those who resist, anyway we can’t go against the council’s wishes”


“I don’t Like this Tiff” Yoona said slowly, “those girls are only slaying demons, same as us”


“Its the way the council commands, and they are nothing like us yoona” Jessica said standing by Tiffany, “We must find and capture them. The Council said two of them used to be trainees who ran away, the entire group will probably be recruited after they are questioned”


“What about those that don’t want to be part of The Society” Sooyoung said shaking her head slowly, “they ran away for a reason, heck I wanted to leave, but never did. Those that refuse the Council are dealt with for good”


Sooyoung spit on the ground, her face colored with anger. The Society was a cruel, heartless organization.

Almost every trainee wanted to run away when the true Nature of the society became clear to them, most never did, those that did were dealt with...


Dura Lex Sed Lex” Tiffany said, her face a mask, blank. “The law is harsh, but it is the law, we have to follow the orders of the council”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(A/N


Does anyone want to see these girls fight?


be quick let me know who should face who, and get ready for a rather obvious plot twist ^^


Dura Lex Sed Lex

The law is harsh but it is the law.


The Latin motto of the Society, thoughts?


One thing, I really need someone who’s good at writing people thoughts to help me out, I am a guy. The word Emotions has me running up the nearest pole in fright. But I need some emotional development, otherwise this might get confusing for readers. Anyone willing to help P.M. Me. Same for poster Ideas, most shops ask that you give them A description of what you want, I got nothing on that front.


I guess that all. Same as always Subscribe, and Comment ^^

But yall won’t comment right...


~Paladin out Y(^^(Y~

~The power of nine~

~Taeyeon=awesome~

~love and Girls~