The Accident

Forever
One week until Baekhyun returns. Jeehae was living her normal life and visiting EXO once in a while and talking about Baekhyun. However today changes everything...
Rain is pouring down onto the earth. Jeehae, not the most experienced driver in the world, is carefully driving to her visit EXO again. She barely can see the traffic lights. She is going a slow pace and gains a headache from concentrating too much. She closes her eyes to regain concentration, but in that second a racing car hit her car from behind. Her car goes racing forward where a truck had to go and they smash together. Smoke fills the city of Seoul. The last thing Jeehae sees is people waving at her face frantically. 
 
...
 
Jeehae opens her eyes and looks around. She tries to sit up, but when she does - it causes her to wince in pain. A nurse comes in and her eyes were filled with delight. 
"You're awake! I'll call the doctor right now!" She squeals and runs out. A doctor comes in, along with many nurses assisting him. 
"Ms. Kang, how do you feel?" The doctor enunciates.
"Um. Fine, I think.." Jeehae mutters.
The dizziness comes back.
"Um. How long was I asleep?" Jeehae asks. 
"For five days." The doctor replies while reading the clipboard. 
"Wait, most importantly, why am I here? Why do I feel so much pain?" Jeehae asks. 
"Oh gosh.. This is what we were scared of the most. Ms. Kang, please come to the office with me.. We have to do some tests. I think you have lost half of your memory.." The doctor informs. 
 

Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry for the lacking and short chapter...