Chapter 7 - Gift

Cherry Blossoming

Ginza, Japan.

“What are you going to buy, hyung?” Jonghyun asked Yonghwa while four of them was looking around in that place.

“I dont know... maybe watches for my parents and Hyun~” Yonghwa answered while looking at the watches.

“I want to go to music store again...” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Hyung, we already went to music store yesterday, You even bought a new guitar. Now, it’s time to buy other things...” Jungshin said while trying some sunglasses.

“Where’s Minhyukkie?” Jonghyun asked, he realized that Minhyuk suddenly disappeared.

“Try to search him around girl’s things. I bet he’s going to buy a gift for Juniel...” Yonghwa answered.

Jonghyun mumbled while drinking his caramel macchiato. “I will buy some sunglasses for my parents and my noonas...” he said while looking at branded sunglasses's counter. “Can you give me this, and this too, and the brown one, and the bottom one.” He pointed at four types of sunglasses. Accorded to his family : his parents and his two elder sisters.

“Please wait while we’re wrapping it.” The employee said politely to Jonghyun. He nodded and looking around while waiting.

Suddenly, his eyes suddenly locked at stands of Bottega's phone strap. There’s one that really attracted him when he saw it. Why suddenly I remember her when I saw that phone strap... Jonghyun thought while looking at a teddybear who wore a yellow clothes and held a yellow guitar.  Should I buy this for her? Will she like it?... I’m attracted to this strap not only because that guitar... but it really made me remember her...

“May I help you, Sir?” one of employee asked politely.

“Ah... yes... I want to buy this too.” Jonghyun pointed to that phone strap after thinking for a while.

“Thank you very much, sir. Please wait for a moment.”


Music Show's Backstage. 2 days later...

Jonghyun is on the SM waiting room. As usual, playing and chatting with SuJu member since Kyuhyun always invited him to the room.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah!!!” SNSD who just entered the room, greet him warmly. Jonghyun stood up and greeted them back.

“When did you back from Japan?” Taeyeon asked and sat beside Kyuhyun.

“This morning. We couldnt get any flight last night...”

“That’s why you seems a bit exhausted...” Kyuhyun said worriedly.

“Look at him! He’s being a great hyung again tsk tsk tsk...” Sungmin teased the evil maknae.

“Oh, oppa!” Yoona, who just entered last, looks surprised when she saw Jonghyun.

“Who did you call? There’s so many op—“ Kyuhyun’s words being cutted when Yoona approached Jonghyun. “Ah... Ara...” he said with meaningful smile. While other Suju members still looks puzzled.

“Oppa??” Eunhyuk repeated Yoona’s word with question looks. SNSD members along with Kyuhyun just gave him-and all of suju member- a ‘don’t ask and be quiet’ looks. Made him shut his mouth immediately.

“Oppa, you’re already back?” Yoona asked him with cute smile.

“Ddeh. This morning. How are you?” Jonghyun asked with his dimple smile.

“I’m fine...” she answered nicely.

“Ah! I almost forgot. Mm... could I talk with you? Just for five minutes.” Jonghyun suddenly asked out of nowhere.

“HUH??” Kyuhyun was the first to react but being slapped by the others, who were watching them curiously.

“Sure! Where?” Yoona nodded but with blunt face. What happened? He suddenly want to talk me privately...

Jonghyun tilt his head, signalled ‘outside’. He turned to Kyuhyun and the others. “Can I talk with her? Just for a moment.” He asked a permit.

“Sure, just go!!” SNSD members said in unison with smiled on their face. Even SuJu members nodded enthusiastically. Jonghyun permitted and left the room, with Yoona followed him.

“What’s going on between them??”

“Did she called him, 'Jonghyun oppa'?? They even had the same age!”

“Did you see Yoona’s eyes? It’s sparkled!”

“I wonder what are they talking about??”

“Did they really close???”

SuJu members just blurted out after Yoona and Jonghyun left. They looks surprised seeing interactions between Yoona and Jonghyun. It’s not normal, because these two were never made any personal interaction before...

“Let me explain it, oppa. But dont ask too many questions!” Taeyeon said while gave them a deadly gaze. The Suju members nodded enthusiastically.

 

 

Where are we going? I can see many people are staring at us... Secret even gave me a looks. KARA too... T-Ara too... Wae? Do you envy me because I’m walking beside him? Pity you... Yoona thought while she walked beside Jonghyun.

Why these people keep staring at us? Even I already bowed and greeted them, they keep staring after they bowed back. What’s with double-face of Secret group? They smiled warmly to me but turned into cold towards Yoona... Aish... Girl’s problem? I couldnt understand... Jonghyun thought in his mind.

Jonghyun entered CN Blue’s waiting room with Yoona followed him. There are their managers, coordi noona, stylist and some CN Blue’s staffs there, along with Jungshin and Minhyuk who was playing game. They looks surprised when Jonghyun entered the room with Yoona.

“Oh?? Yoona noona, annyeong...” Jungshin and Minhyuk greet her happily.

“Oh, guys, annyeong. Sorry to bother you...” Yoona greet them back warmly. “Sorry to bother you...” she bowed to CN Blue’s staffs, who bowed back warmly but with confused looks.

“Please take a sit, noona.” Jungshin pointed at the empty chair. Yoona nodded. She saw Jonghyun was searching something on his bag.

“Hyung, what are you doing there?” Minhyuk looked at his hyung curiously. Jonghyun was still busily searching something on his bag.

“Wait. I couldn’t find it...” he mumbled without turned his head. Made Yoona feel more confused about his act.

“What are hyung searching for?” The two maknaes look clueless and looked at Yoona. Yoona shook her head. I’m clueless too, guys. I just followed him and dont know what’s going on...

“Ah, finally!” Jonghyun sighed of relief when he found a small white box with brand Bottega.

“Oh? It’s the thing that Jonghie hyung bought from Japan. What is that, hyung?” Jungshin asked curiously when he recognized that box.

“Promise.” Jonghyun answered shortly. He then handed it to the confused Yoona. “For you.” He said it with his dimple charming smile.

“Ddeh??” Yoona still didnt realize. She just staring at the box and Jonghyun continuously.

Jonghyun laughed. “It’s my promise, remember?”

Jungshin and Minhyuk glanced each other. “Bwuyo? Are we dreaming or not? Jonghie hyung bought a gift for a girl?” Jungshin whispered with shocked expression.

“Molla! I think I’m being delusional right now...” Minhyuk whispered back with blunt expression.

Not only Jungshin and Minhyuk, CN Blue’s staffs already in shocked when they saw interactions between Yoona and Jonghyun. Because they really knew Jonghyun’s personality.

“Oppa! YOU REMEMBER IT????” Yoona, who finally realized everything, screaming out in surprised voice. Jonghyun nodded and smiled.

“OPPA!! I even didnt expect this. Since you were really busy in Japan!!” Yoona still couldnt believe that Jonghyun made his promise. Her eyes became glazed because of happiness. “Oppa, gomawo...”

“It’s a promise, then. How could I deny it...”

“But...” Yoona’s face is really blissfully right now. “Cincca oppa... I... I...” she lost for words because of too much happiness, and surprised too. “Gomawo, oppa!!” she said once again while shaking Jonghyun’s arm happily.

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun patted her head gently and smiled. “Happy?”

“OF COURSE!!!”

Oh?! Isnt she cute? I mean... She always cute... But... I suddenly feel warm when she is full of happiness like that...

“You even still didnt know what is inside that box and you’re already happy...” Jonghyun laughed. “Hopefully it wont make you feel disappointed...”

“Aish oppa! Dont ruin the mood. I’m already happy that you remembered. Even if there’s nothing inside this box...” she replied cutely, just like a kid.

She looks like a kid who just received a good toy... How could she smile so wide like that? It made her looks cuter.

“Arasseo. Just open it later. You must back to your room. Your sisters must be waiting and I’m still on talk with Kyuhyun hyungnim.” Jonghyun patted her head gently again. “Call me if it’s our turn.” He said to the two maknaes. Who just nodded diligently.

After they left, everyone suddenly became noisy.

“IS HE JONGHYUN??? WE’RE NOT SEEING DIFFERENT PERSON RIGHT??” the coordi noona was the first to blurted out.

“I think so. I even couldnt believe what I saw...” Minhyuk said in shocked expression.

“Hyung... Jonghie hyung... bought a gift for girl... for the 1st time... and it’s for Yoona noona...” Jungshin seems like having a heart attack. “I knew they’re close these days...”

“They’re close these days??? Is it another loveline beside YongSeo???” the manager suddenly interrupted with curious expression. “Seems like I missed some important news. TELL ME!!”

“Aish hyung, you must asked directly to Jonghie hyung...”

“NO! TELL US RIGHT NOW!!” the coordi noona and the stylist joined the manager and sat beside Jungshin and Minhyuk curiously. They looks very anticipate.

“Arasseo arasseo...” the maknaes finally gave up.


Yoona entered the SM waiting room, still on wide smile on her face. Jonghyun didnt follow her because he met with Yonghwa, who just back from a secret date with Seohyun, and they went to somewhere together.

As she entered the room, everyone suddenly stared at her curiously.

“WAE??? What did he told you? Why you’re smiling like crazy now??” Yuri asked curiously.

“Anii...” Yoona shook her head and tried to hide her smile, but failed.

“Dont lie!” Taeyeon said while holding her smile. “What is on your hand right now???”

“Omo!! It’s a Bottega box! Omo!!” Hyoyeon squealed when she noticed the white box in Yoona's hand.

“Anii. It’s nothing.” Yoona tried to hide the box but the evil Kyu already grabbed it. “Aishh oppa... I even still didnt know what’s inside it!”

“Did he proposed to you?????????????” Fanny asked while smiling widely.

“Yya! Unnie! What do you mean proposed!!” Yoona pouted as she tried to take the box from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is now surrounding by the curious SNSD members and Suju members.

“Open it!” Ryeowok clapped enthusiastically.

“Just let Yoona open it.” Kyuhyun smirked and gave it back to Yoona. “I’m afraid you’ll jealous with me if I opened it first than you...” he gave an evil laugh.

“Yya! Oppa aishh...” Yoona grimaced but finally gave up. She opened the box.

“OMO SESANGE!!!!” her sisters squealed in unison. “OMO!!! KYEOPTA!!!!”

Yoona took out the bear with yellow clothes and yellow guitar’s phone strap from the box, she lost of words. Omo... Omo... Why suddenly I feel like I want to cry because of happiness???? This is really beautiful!! REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!! And this yellow clothes and yellow guitar... Did he knew that I’m addicted to yellow???? Her eyes became glazed once again.

“BWUEYA!!” Kyuhyun crossed his arm. “Jonghie didnt buy anything for me, but he bought this for you!!” he said jealously. Made him got slapped from s.  

“Aish childish...” Siwon patted his head.

“Yya! Yoongie-ah! I envy you!!!” Fanny clapped happily. “It’s really cute!!!”

“It even with yellow things! He must be know about your favorite colors... aigoo so sweet...” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon hugged each other with blissful face.

“And it’s Bottega! In Japan... Aish... I hope someone will buy one for me too...” Yuri grinned.

“Unnie... you must be really lucky. As I knew, Jonghyun oppa had never give such a thing like this to other girls...” Seohyun hugged Yoona warmly.

“Yes. Seohyun is true...” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook said in agreement.

“Dont get it wrong, guys. It’s only a thank you gift from him...” Yoona tried to say it casually.

“What do you mean thank you gift? Because you took care of him when he’s sick? EIIY... it doesn't count...” Jessica smirked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Then if you said it just an ordinary thank's gift, can you give it to me?” Taeyeon .

“Aish, unnie. Ssiroo...” she nagged with blushed face.

“Yoongie-ah... dont pretend to act casually... We all know that you’re very happy right now...” Sunny said with laughter from everyone. Made Yoona blushed more.

Aish... these suju oppa and my sisters... When will you stop teased me... then she looked at the phone strap and smile again...

 

 

CN Blue’s Van

“Jonghie hyung, did you hear what Hyoyeon noona said when we down from the stage?” Minhyuk asked while they’re sitting in the van after music show ended.

“Ani. What?” Jonghyun asked nonchalantly while munching the foods that fans gave him before entered the van.

“I heard!” Jungshin suddenly joined. “They say, “daebak, yongseobang! Jungshinni! Minhyukkie! Jonghyun-ah! But Hyoyeon noona, Yuri noona and Fanny noona said Jongseobang!” Jungshin repeated SNSD’s words.

“I heard it too!” Yonghwa said enthusiastically. “At first I think they called my name twice, but Taeyeon joined too and called Jongseobang once again.” He chuckled. “And I heard about that ‘gift’ too!!”

Jonghyun choked his food. “What’s the relation between them?”

“Of course there is! We all knew you NEVER have any attention to give a gift for girl, hyung... But what is this so sudden?? And didnt you notice it, hyung? Yoona noona was being teased by other SNSD members because she couldnt stop smiling when they’re performing.” Jungshin explained.

“And what’s the bad thing for being smile on the stage?”

“Aissh!! Of course it’s good! But Hyun said to me that she couldnt stop smiling since she received a gift from you...” Yonghwa said while smiling widely.

“And SNSD already called you Jongseobang... Does it feel more obvious hyung?” Minhyuk asked with eye-smile.

“You guys are being too much...” Jonghyun sighed. Did they really call me Jongseobang? For what? I'm not proposed anyone from SNSD... Then he remembered Yoona once again when he handed her that gift. I dont know why but I really happy when I saw her became very happy like that. And it makes my heart flustered... Aish... what’s wrong with me.

*********

Yoona looked at the strap which hung on her phone. She smile happily. Actually she didnt like to put some phonestrap in her phone if that was a gift from male idols. She just didnt want to make any rumour, because there are some idol guy already gave her phonestraps. But... she couldnt stop herself to use this. This one from Jonghyun. She doesnt care what will the other people said if they knew that she only use Jonghyun’s gift. I want to happy too... Can’t I? She smiled and started to sleep. With her phone beside her.

“Look at her...” Yuri whispered to Sooyoung when they entered the room and saw Yoona was sleeping while holding the phonestrap.

“Aigoo... she always put her phone on the table when she want to sleep but now... She even held it tightly...” Sooyoung shook her head and giggled with Yuri.


SNSD’s Dorm

9 PM

A week has passed. SNSD and CN Blue didnt have any same show. Actually it because CN Blue and SNSD were busy practicing for their upcoming album and even for upcoming concert for CN Blue.

“Where’s Hyunnie?” Yoona asked when she joined her sisters in living room. She just woke up after finished their thick schedule today. But seems like Seohyun is not in the living room.

“She’s already went to her parent’s home since three hours ago.” Sooyoung answered.

“Her parents? I bet she’s in CN Blue’s dorm right now.” Yoona grinned. “It’s already a week that they both couldn’t meet. She must missed Yongseobang alot...”

“Didnt you feel the same?” Sunny began to . But Yoona didnt hear it because she was walking towards the kitchen.

Suddenly an alarm’s phone was ringing softly.

“Who’s alarm that is?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s from Yul's room...” Hyoyeon pointed to the Yoona, Yuri and Soooyoung's room.

“It’s not me. I’m holding my phone now.” Yuri show her phone.

“Me too...” Sooyoung replied nonchalantly, she’s still watched the drama focusedly.

“Yoongie! Your phone alarm is ringing. Turn it off. It’s noisy!” Taeyeon shouted to the second maknae who still on the kitchen.

“Wae?” she approached with blunt face. “Why did you shout unnie?”

“Didnt you hear it? Your phone.”

Yoona finally aware about that voice. She ran off to her room and searched the phone. Where is it... I forgot... She followed the voice and finally found it on her clothes bag from the last show today. She took it out and suddenly realized there’s something strange on her phone.

“AAAARRGHHH!!!!”

“Wae? Wae????” everyone suddenly asked surprisedly. Even Yuri and Sunny ran towarrds Yoona to check her.

“Wae??” Yuri asked once again when she saw Yoona was kneeled down in front of her bag and looked pale.

“UNNIE!! OTTOKKAJI!!!! The phonestrap was gone!!!” she said with the almost-crying tone.

“BWOH??? That teddy bear's strap??? Try to search it on your bag!” She approached Yuna and started to help her.

Yoona shook her head hopeless. “I already searched in it. There’s nothing!!! UNNIEE OTTOKKEH???” her tears finally dropped.

“What happened??” the other members came to her room. “Why are you crying??” Sooyoung hugged her with worried face.

“I lost my phonestrap unnie!”

“BWOH??” Fanny squealed. “But I saw it when we’re on MBC music show today...”

“Me too!” Taeyeon nodded. “When the last time you checked your phone, Yoong?”

“When we’re doing makeup...” Yoona answered it while sobbing hardly. “I remembered it because I’m replying the UFO. And—“ she hung her words. Wait! I remember! Then, after that, Victoria suddenly called me to eat together and I just shove it randomly into my bag. Did it got detached???? Because I just shove it carelessly??

“Wae?? Did you remember??” Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

“Unnie... I think it detached!! It must be still on that area!!” Yoona said while her tears is still dropping. “I want to go there now!”

“Yya!! Andwae!!” Taeyeon stopped her. “How could you go there??? Beside, who knows if someone already cleaned that place? Or what...”

“I could go by taxi. I promise they couldn’t noticed me...”

“Andwae!!”

“Unnie, it’s just one of room in MBC building! I have to check it. Please unnie!” she begged. She wiped her tears, which just couldnt stop, weakly. “Unnie. Let me go.”

Taeyeon sighed. She was in difficult position. If she let Yoona go, it may caused some trouble later. How if someone noticed her, luckily if they are fans, but how if they are bad people?? But in the other side, she couldnt see that her sister is very sad like this.

“Fine. Just go. But remember you must tell us if there’s something wrong! And you couldn’t being noticed by other people.” Taeyeon finally gave up. “I’ll cover this from manager oppa.”

Yoona nodded, she immediately took her hoodie, even didnt care about anything, and ran to the front door.

“Yoong, I’ll go with you.” Yuri stopped her with worried face.

“Andwae. If we go, we will get noticed easily!” Taeyeon said with two different minds again. She want to accompanied Yoona too but in other side, it will cause more trouble. Two people from SNSD can easily noticed by people. And the manager will scold them badly if there’s any rumour or scandal was out without he knew what happened before.

“But unnie...”

“Taeyeon unnie was right. It will easier if only me go there.” Yoona nodded while wiping her tears. “I’ll back as soon, unnie.”

“Wear this.” Fanny offered a white mask. “Dont let people noticed you.”

“Gomawo, unnie. I’m going.” She took that mask and left the doorm immediately.

 

 

Yoona get off from the taxi- -fortunately, the driver seems like didnt noticed who she is--and entered the building, as she saw 2PM van was entered the parking area too. Hope they didnt saw me. I might annoyed if someone blocked me right now. The security building didnt ask anything and just let her entered when Yoona took off her mask. She headed to the other side of building which was used as backstage and waiting room before. As long as there’s no fan or antifan noticed me... Luckily, this area already empty after the show before. She entered the room that SNSD used before. Aish! It so dark! Yoona mumbled because only two lamps on the corridor were on. All of room was dark because the light is turned off. She entered the first room and tried to turn on the lamp. But seems like the main fuse was set to be off. Ans she couldnt find where's the fuse. Yoona tutted and started to turn on her phone’s flash.

Where is it? Where is it? Jebal... It must be here...It so difficult to search with only by using this flash and this room is big... She directed her phone’s flash to the floor, under the chairs. But there’s nothing. Where is it?? I swear I dont want to go home if I couldnt find it... Jonghyun must be disappointed with me if I lost it. And I wont forgive myself too... And why it’s raining right now?? She heard the rain because it was  near the outdoor and there are windows on that room. And even with storm! Aish!! It disturbed me.

Yoona began to search again when she saw a shadow has approaching that room slowly. She stunned and started to shiver. There’s no one around this area... Who is it???? If it’s someone, why it was walking like that and stopped some times??? It's not normal!! Omma... Why I’m feel shivering right now... The shadow came closer along with loud thunder. Yoona closed her eyes tightly. Save me, God, please!!

 


 

Hi guys :)

Bored? I'm afraid you didnt satisfied with this story guys. but I really put my best effort to write this :) :)

Thanks for the subscribers. daebak! whenever I opened my acc, there's always notif 'new subscriber' and you know guys I'm really happy with that notif. and the notif "new story comments" too. I really anticipated that two notifs ke ke ke....

I'll update soon. maybe tonight.

But dont be upset guys about the "something" that Yoona saw in the corridor... :(

 

See ya :)

Btw, who'll attend Bluemoon in Beijing? Ough I really envy with you guys. CN Blue didnt come to my country since the bluestorm's problem that time ago... hope they will include my country for the next concert. :)

T.T