Chapter 28 - Hidden Thought

Cherry Blossoming

Seoul Music Award.

“Hoo... wondering if Yoona was here, she might be jump happily because her boyfriend won an award...” Siwon said when Jonghyun just finishing his acceptance speech for winning Best OST and went to backstage to prepare his perform.

“Boyfriend????” Seunggi, who was sitting in the same table with SuJu, asked curiously.

“Ddeh... They’re couple for about a month already...” Eunhyuk answered. “Woah he’s daebak... I want to win an award for myself too...”

“So they’re a couple right now...” Seunggi mumbled while looking at Jonghyun on the stage. “How lucky is he...”

 

 

 

Three Weeks Later... CN Blue’s Dorm.

“Jonghie, you’ll go to Japan tomorrow for the upcoming mini album.” CN Blue’s manager said. “Since you’re the producer of this album, so you’ll go first to attend the meeting.”

“Oh, hyung! Can I go with Jonghie?” Yonghwa suddenly ran out from his room when he heard manager’s info.

“Wae?” the manager asked. “Ah! I remember that SNSD is still in Japan, right? Arasseo... I’ll book two tickets for you. But remember—“

“Dont get noticed by media or publics!” Jonghyun and Yonghwa finished their manager’s words.

The manager just grinned and nodded. “Very well, boys. I’ll pick you two up tomorrow.” he said and left the dorm.

“Yeah! Finally I can meet Hyun after my bored life for almost a month~” Yonghwa made his words became an impromptu song while walking around Jonghyun in the kitchen. “Do you think we can attend their concert in Niigata tomorrow, Jonghie?”

Jonghyun grimaced while cooking his ramyun. “I dont think so, hyung. I’m afraid people might noticed us.”

“Hyung!” Minhyuk suddenly walked out from his room while holding his iPad. “You know there’s so many fan’s articles about you two these days...”

“About what?”

“Well... about Yonghwa hyung and Hyungsoonim.... well, it’s normal since people always keep their eyes to you and hyungsoonim, hyung...” Minhyuk explained. “But there’s also so many new articles about Jonghie hyung with Yoona noona...”

“Bwoh???” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and approached Minhyuk.

“Ddeh, hyung. Many people found that your interactions with Yoona noona at KBS Mubank before is so cute... Relax hyung... until now, I still didnt find any antis article... although there’s still one or two disagree’s comment but the rest is ok. They accepted it well...”

“Nowadays, the fans are very smart...” Jonghyun mumbled while continuing to cook his ramyun. “But fortunately it didnt cause any bad rumours... right?”

“Ddeh.” Yonghwa, who just read the article on Minhyuk’s iPad answered. “Most of them said it’s good to see that CN Blue and SNSD has a good relationship... Daenghida they didnt against it... and they didnt know the truth...”

“Actually for Yonghwa hyung and hyungsoonim, I think there’s already so many people guessed the right. But since there’s nothing that they can used as a legit prove, so...”

“So... we have to keep the secret more tight...” Yonghwa mumbled. “But truthfully, I really want to say it loud that she is my girlfriend... and cleared all of the rumours about her with the other guys... since there’s still so many people keep relating her with the other guys...”

“Greedy man...” Jonghyun chuckled towards Yonghwa’s words.

“OH? Greedy Man...” Yonghwa suddenly stunned and looked at Jonghyun. “Yya! Jonghie, gomapta! I suddenly have an idea about the lyric of my song!!! I love you, Jonghie!!” he said enthusiastically and ran off to his room.

“What’s wrong with hyung?” Minhyuk asked innocently, still didnt aware what happened with his two hyungs. Jonghyun just smiled to his dongsaeng.

 

 

 

Japan. At the same time. SNSD’s Dorm

Yoona was sitting on the couch after they finished their concert today while her sisters were watching tv and some of them are eating. She looked at her phone. Why he didnt reply my text again? She furrowed her eyebrows. The last time Jonghyun replied her text was only at early morning today. And until now, he didnt reply another text from Yoona again. Maybe he’s still doing his schedule... Yoona thought and grabbed her iPad and searched random things.

Yoona was smiling a lot when she was reading some articles that contained some fan’s good response about Jonghyun and her interactions in Music Bank before in his iPad when she suddenly found there’s a fan account that shipped Jonghyun with idol girls. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened it in a hurry.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and Girls Day’s Sojin unnie. Sojin unnie was a student of FNC Academy before. And she looks have a good relationship with Jonghyun oppa. When CN Blue won at Music Show 2011, she’s only the one from Girls Day that held Jonghyun oppa’s hands. And they appeared together and looks so happy at Director Cut. At One of Radio Show in 2011, Jonghyun oppa being asked that who was the one he wanted to be paired if he casted on WGM and oppa answered ‘Sojin noona’.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and Yoon Jin Yi unnie. So many people already knew about how good the relationship between Jonghyun oppa and Jin Yi unnie. Since they had the same age and AGD was their first drama, so they shared so many things to learn. Even they didnt call each other sure name. They got used to call Collin and Meahri each other. They even always appeared sat right beside each other in most of every selca when they were filming AGD.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and AOA’s Choa. I’m not very sure about this. The only one I knew is AOA’s Choa was holding Jonghyun oppa’s guitar at Elvis MV. Some people said that they’re ex couple. But I’m not sure. There’s no fact upon that rumour. And their interaction is normally like fellow’s management. There’s nothing sooo special.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and AOA’s Yuna. Actually I love this couple too. They looks so cute each other. Some people said that they often said AOA’s Yuna and Jonghyun oppa were talking only two of them outside FNC Building. Sometimes when Jonghyun oppa arrived, it so happened that AOA Yuna was outside the building too. Seems like she’s waiting for Jonghyun oppa (or is it just coincidence?). And sometimes they acted sweet at each other. And also they look very close each other. We all knew that Juniel and AOA Yuna were a very good friends. And the one who teach guitar to Juniel was Jonghyun oppa. Well... as we knew Juniel already being shipped by Minhyuk oppa... so, how about AOA Yuna and Jonghyun oppa? Are they real?

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and Secret’s Sunhwa unnie. Well, it’s because Sunhwa already opened up that she likes CN Blue, especially Jonghyun oppa. And some fans noticed that they often talked at backstage when they were guesting the same show. Seems like they’re in good relationship too.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and A Pink’s Eunji. I watched them at Go Show and found that they have a chemistry... and the staring contest... omo I lost of words... Ah and also Eunji unnie said that Jonghyun oppa fullfill her ideal type... So cute.

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and F(x) Sulli... Omona! This couple is really makes my heart melted because their interaction in Runnign Man Olympic... Jonghyun oppa offered his shoulder for Sulli and they always sat right beside each other at the car... And since I watched them live when they played ice hockey, I can saw that Jonghyun oppa treated Sulli very nice...

 

Lee Jong Hyun oppa and SNSD’s Yoona unnie... well I still couldnt say too much about this since I just knew that they have a good relationship because I watched a cute interaction between them at MuBank...

 

 

“BWUOYA!!!” Yoona threw her iPad in anger. “NONSENSE!!!” she yelled frustratedly.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Yuri, who was sitting beside her grabbed the iPad that already under the table by Yoona. She read the article that still show on the screen along with her sisters who gathered in a hurry when they heard Yoona was throwing something. “Omo!” she squealed when she finished to read the story. “Is it true? I mean, I knew it’s only a fan’s own article... but...” Yuri stopped her words when she saw Yoona shown a deadly mood. “Yoong, see, not all was true. Like Eunji, since we knew that she’s in relationship with In Guk oppa. And Sulli too, just because their interactions in Running Man, well... it’s normal for Jonghyun to treat his dongsaeng’s girlfriend better, right? And Sunhwa... oh cmon, we knew that Sunhwa is only the one who likes him and it’s not vice versa... You shouldnt believe this, Yoong...” she tried to calm Yoona.

“Ddeh! But how about the rest, unnie?? Yoon Jin Yi! AOA’s Choa! AOA’s Yuna! And Girl’s Day Sojin!! You couldnt say that it’s just her thought since she wrote my name too there! She must found another moment or facts about Jonghyun with those girls too before!!” Yoona said in anger. I know about Sojin ssi. He ever said it when he’s being a guest in ShimShimtapa at 2011... and the article is true. Jonghyun said like that. And I remembered, there’s some rumours said that she and Jonghyun were in relationsip that time... And Yoon Jin Yi... I knew that their relationship is kinda special! Look how close they are! AOA’s Choa... well, it’s the first time I heard this! And I didnt pay any attention to her guitar. And since I really knew which one is Jonghyun’s guitar, I’ll re watch Elvis MV later... and the latest one... this is the one who I was really aware... AOA’s Yuna... Bworago?? She even often ‘waiting’ for Jonghyun outside FNC’s building???? It’s not the usual interaction between sunbae and hoobae... NO! It’s NOT! Yoona sighed loudly in anger. “I want to sleep!! And Hyunnie, Taeng unnie, dont tell him or Yongseobang about this! I want to ask it by myself!!” she said and entered her room. Or else I might threw another things again since my mood turned very very very bad right now!!! She grabbed her phone when she heard it was ringing. TSK! It so happened that you’re calling me!!! BUT MIAN! I dont want to talk with you right now!! I’m very angry! With you and with ‘YOUR GIRLS’ right now!! Yoona turned her phone into silent and ignored Jonghyun’s calls.

 


 

The Next Day. Warner Music Building. One of Producer’s Studio.

Jonghyun stretched his body after finishing his works. He looked at the clock. It’s 10 PM. Yonghwa hyung already left an hour ago... Since he knew that SNSD already finished the concert and even already got some rest, so he and hyungsoonim might already in date right now... He grabbed his phone. But what happened with her phone? Seems like she turned it off since last night... Ah, last night it still connected but she didnt pick it up. But this morning, when I arrived at Haneda Airport, I tried to call him but it said that the phone is off. What happened? It’s very rare for her to turned off her phone... Jonghyun sighed. Now I’m done with the works today... And I really want to meet her since it’s almost a month we didnt see each other... the latest time was only at SNSD’s Goodbye stage on Mubank... Maybe I should ask a help from Taeyeon noona... he pressed the dial button on Taeyeon contact ID. “Annyeong, Taeyeon noona.” He said when Taeyeon answered his call. “Where are you right now?”

“Oh Jonghyun-ah. I’m at dorm. Wae?”

“Is Yoona there?”

“Ddeh...” Taeyeon replied and seems like she’s being silent for few seconds. “But she’s on the bathroom right now...”

“Ah... I see. I just want to know if she was there or not. Gomawo, noona.”

“Ddeh, Jonghyun-ah...”

Jonghyun hung up the phone. Fortunately I already told Yonghwa hyung to ask Hyungsoonim not to blurt out that we are here, in Japan. Since he planned to give Yoona a suprise of his sudden appearance.

 

 

 

“Yoong! Seriously, you know I’m not good in acting... It’s awkward to say that you’re in bathroom but in fact, you’re here in front of me! Fortunately he didnt say that he’ll wait until you out from the bathroom.” Taeyeon sighed when Jonghyun ended the call. “It’s not right if you’re angry with him. He didnt own that article, Yoong...”

“Ara, unnie.” Yoona mumbled. “I just cant help being jealous...”

Taeyeon looked at her and finally smiled calmly. She sat beside Yoona. “Yoong, it’s normal to be jealous. But you still had to think rationally where and for whom you must burst out your anger...”

“Ddeh, unnie...” Yoona mumbled while hugging her big Teddy Bear. But still... my mood suddenly boosted down whenever I remember about that article... and ‘their interactions’...

“I guess you need a time to calm yourself, Yoong.” Taeyeon patted Yoona’s head. “How about we watched some movies here? I just bought a dvd when we’re on the way to venue this morning...”

“Sounds good, unnie...”

“Who said ‘movie’?? I want to join!” Sooyoung walked out from her room while bringing a pillow and already found her good spot infront of TV.

“Me too. Me too. It’s already a long time I didnt watch a movie...” Yuri and Fanny walked out and joined Sooyoung. “Forgot your problem first, Yoong...” they said and dragged Yoona between them.

Yoona just smiled and nodded. Yeah... hopefully I can...

 

***

 

“Dugu-ya...” Sunny mumbled and stood up when the bell was ringing, while her sisters still keep watching the movie. She looked at miniscreen and gasped. “Omo!” she ran off to the door and opened it in a hurry. “Omo! Annyeong!” she greet that person with surprised voice. “Yoongie!!! It’s Jonghyunnie.”

“BWOH???”

Yoona was the first to rush off to the door and gasped. “OPPA???”

Jonghyun smiled. “Annyeong.”

“WHY ARE YOU HERE??” she asked in surprised and let Jonghyun to enter.

“I was preparing our next Japan mini album right now...” Jonghyun said. “Seems like Hyungsoonim really didnt tell you about this...”

“Hyunnie???? So that’s why she went out and said that she had to buy something suddenly???” Yoona still looks surprised.

“Ddeh. Actually I told her not to tell you until I came here by myself...” Jonghyun smiled. “Oh you must be so tired...” his voice sounds very concerned when he looked at Yoona’s eyebag.

“Not at all. Lets have a talk outside, oppa. I’ll go get change.”

 

 

 

They were walking side by side near the tokyo’s bridge while Yoona was holding his arm. Actually Yoona was busily thinking about the article that made her gone mad. Ottokaji? Should I ask him about this? But i dont want to ruin his good mood right now... I mean... the article is really made my mood boosted down poorly... but I just cant suddenly got angry with him, when he didnt know anything... Or... should I check the truth secretly...?

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yoona was keep silent.

Yoona raised her head and smiled. “Nothing. I’m just missing you so much...”

Jonghyun smiled back. “Well... you should listen my new song later in this upcoming album. I wrote it for you...”

“Cincca?? For me?” Yoona looks enthusiastic. “What’s the title?”

“You’ll see it later. And it will be the album title, too... Since I’ll be the producer of that album...”

“Bwoh? This time is your turn?” Yoona asked surprisedly.

“Ddeh.” He smiled when Yoona hugged him. “Wae? Are you happy?”

“Of course. Congratulation. I’m very proud of you. I dont know how many times I said this for you since this year...” she grinned.

Jonghyun caressed her cheek. “Gomapta. And... there’s no a congratulate gift for me?” he asked playfully.

Yoona looked at him and smiled. She wrapped her arms around Jonghyun’s neck and tiptoed her feet then give a kiss on his lips.

“Wah... It’s longer than usual...” Jonghyun said when Yoona released the kiss.

“Well... since I couldnt buy anything for you as a gift right now, so let just accept it first.” she said sweetly.

“Well... I dont mind if my gift is always like this...” Jonghyun winked at his blushed girlfriend and started to kiss her again.

Seems like you have to find the truth by yourself, Yoong. It’s not a good decision if you asked to him...And you can do it later... Later... Yoona thought and kissed him back.

 


 

FNC Building. A week later.

“I already arrived, dear. Which one is your room?” Yoona talked through the phone while entering the elevator. Since it’s the first open day since FNC moved to a new building, Yoona decided to visit her boyfriend since their buildings are very near right now, and fortunately Jonghyun is in his own producer’s room right now.

“I already in front of the room. What’s the passcode?” she asked but Jonghyun didnt reply her, and in a next second, the door is opened.

“Why you dont want to tell me the passcode?” Yoona glanced at him.

Jonghyun just chuckled and took Yoona’s hand. He put Yoona’s finger on the fingerscan and he pressed some buttons. “Done.” He said nicely. “Now you can enter anytime do you want...”

“Oh you registered my fingerprint?” Yoona looks surprised. “Is it okay?”

“Well. I’m the owner of this room. Of course it’s okay since you’re my girlfriend.” He smiled sweetly. “Come in.”

Yoona followed him happily to enter the room. “Woah... it’s daebak...” she looks amazed with the luxury design of the room. “You owned this room by yourself... Woah I envy you...”

Jonghyun just smiled and continued to sit on his chair. Seems like he’s in the middle of working his music.

Yoona approached and sat beside him. Knowing that her boyfriend was busily working, so she just watched him diligently. He’s so cool when he’s working like this... I mean, he became more and more cool when he looks focused on his works...
“Wae? Do you love me that much?” Jonghyun asked and held his smile while still looking at the PC’s screen. He must noticed that Yoona keep looking at him.

Yoona just grinned cutely and started to look around. “Oh oppa. What is this...” she pointed at the wrapped pork soup on the table.

“Ah... I ordered it but I have to finish this first...”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and took the foods. She brought it and back to sit beside Jonghyun. “It’s almost 5 PM and you even didnt have your lunch... cincca...” she grumbled while unwrapping the foods. She took the chopsticks and started to feed Jonghyun. “Open your mouth, oppa. You have to eat right now...”

Jonghyun just followed her order. “How about you?” he asked while glancing for a moment to Yoona before he’s back again to his work.

“I already ate. Not like you...” Yoona said and continued to feed him. “Cincca... you’ll start your world tour soon, oppa. How can you manage your body to keep healthy when your eating time habit is worse like this...” she said worriedly and Jonghyun’s hairs.

“Mian...” Jonghyun mumbled.

“No... it’s my fault. As your girlfriend, I should be the one who helped you to manage your eating time and others... Mianhae oppa. I’m not a good girlfriend...”

Jonghyun paused his work and turned to Yoona. “Dont say like that... It’s not your fault... You even still took your time to come here even on your busy schedule. It’s really worthy for me, Yoona. Dont scold yourself... I already being blessed to have you as my girlfriend...” he said softly. “Ah! You know I want to kiss you but I’m afraid it will disturb you...”

“Wae?”

“Since I’m still eating... do you want to have a smell like a pork soup?”

Yoona couldnt help but laughed with her boyfriend’s innocent question. “Just do it if you want ppabo!”

Jonghyun smiled and leaned closer, but as soon as their lips about to touch, someone opened the door suddenly.

“OH!” FT Island’s Jonghoon and AOA’s Choa was standing frozenly at the door. “Why I always came at the wrong time...” Jonghoon mumbled in despair.

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked casually at his two fellows. While Yoona tried to get rid of her blushed face.

“We want to discuss some guitar parts... but maybe later...” Jonghoon explained after three of them greet each other.

“Ah dont mind me, guys...” Yoona said, didnt want to disturb their works.

“No. It’s not too urgent... Right, Choa?” he asked Choa and Choa nodded immediately while smiling. “Sorry for disturbing your time...” he giggled before he left the room along with Choa.

“Jonghoon is always like that. He usually looked so soft and shy but actually his brain is kinda random...” Jonghyun giggled.

“Mmm... Are they... a couple, oppa?” Yoona asked while continuing to feed Jonghyun again.

“Who? Jonghoon and Choa? Aniiya. Jonghoon’s ideal type is not someone like Choa. They just a best friend since she still a trainee... of course because of Seunghyun...”

“Eh? What do you mean, oppa?”

“Seunghyun and Choa are a couple. They even started since Choa was still a trainee...” Jonghyun answered casually. “Choa even used Seunghyun’s guitar at AOA’s first MV...”

“Ah I see...” Yoona mumbled. So... AOA’s Choa is Seunghyun’s girlfriend... and that gutar is Seunghyun’s guitar... Yoona thought and smiled happily. Well... One name, cleared...

 


 

CN Blue Practice Studio. One Week Before BM Tour.

Yoona was happily walking with Seohyun to visit their boyfriends who were practicing for Bluemoon world tour. Yoona put her finger to the fingerscan machine to open the door. “Annyeonghaseyo... Oh? Where’s the other guys?” she asked when she saw only Yonghwa, Minhyuk were there, along with Juniel.

“Yoona noona!”

“Oh Hyun!” Yonghwa approached her happily. “You know I almost die of loneliness here because of Minhyukkie and Junhee...” he nagged to Seohyun. “Oh. Your boyfriend was at Studio 04 Yoona. He was discussing something there...”

“Oh cincca? Can I go there?” Yoona asked. “I feel strange to be alone here with two couples...” she giggled.

“Sure.”

 

 

 

Yoona was looking at the sign... Studio 03... 04... Oh here it is! She stopped in front of Studio 04 which the door was opened a little. She want to knock the door before enter when she saw Jonghyun was there inside the room. Sitting beside AOA’s Yuna in front of a keyboard and seems like he and Yuna were talking happily about something. She frozen at her spot when she saw the sweet interaction between them, when Yuna suddenly fixed Jonghyun’s hairs so naturally.

She kept staring at them and decided to leave the room. She ran off to the CN Blue’s studio in a hurry and took her bag.

“Unnie. Wae???” Seohyun looks surprised when she saw Yoona’s expression. “Odiga, unnie????” she asked again when Yoona grabbed her bag.

“Mian, Hyun. I want to go home now.” Yoona said, her voice was shaky because of her anger and the tears that she was holding hardly, and left the studio.

“Unnie!!” Seohyun rush off to go approach her but Yoona already entered the elevator. “Yong oppa, what happened??” she asked in panicky to Yonghwa, who came after Seohyun.

“Molla.” Yonghwa looks confused. “Something happened. Where’s Jonghie???”

“Wae, hyung?” Jonghyun, who just walked out from the studio, approached them without knowing anything. “Oh hyungsoonim you’re here.”

“Jonghie, what happened between you and Yoona???” Yonghwa asked as soon as his dongsaeng came closer.

“Yoona? Is she here??” Jonghyun looks confused. “I didnt meet her...”

“She just here along with Hyun. And she said she will look after you but suddenly she’s back and said she want to go home now. And she didnt look good...”

“Bwoh???? She went to look after me??? But I didnt meet her... She must b—AISH JEONGMAL!!!!” Jonghyun almost yelled frustratedly. If she said that she went to look after me, she must be saw me in wrong moment... STUPID ME!!! “Did she bring her car????” Jonghyun asked to Seohyun.

“Ddeh... Wha—“

Jonghyun even didnt wait to Seohyun’s answer and just rush off to enter the elevator. She must be misunderstood me, for sure. Cincca! Stupid you, Jonghie! Stupid you!!

 

***

 

I hate you, Lee Jong Hyun. I hate you!! Yoona drove the car while her tears dropped on her face continously. So that’s you always did when I was not beside you??? Laughing, talking and even touching with her???? How dare that girl touched you??? And how can you let her to touch you??? Or is it your natural act together everytime I was not there???? Yoona wiped her tears while still driving her car. She looked at her phone who was ringing. Wae??? Just realised that I was there before??? She took her phone and turned it off. Just enjoy your time with your girl!!! She thought angrily and drove in fast pace.

 

 

 

“Is Yoona already left, hyungnim?” Jonghyun asked the security at FNC’s parking area.

“Ddeh. She just left, Jonghyunah...”

Jonghyun sighed frustratedly and ran off to his car, he’s about to enter his car when suddenly someone called her. It’s Yuna.

“Oppa. What happened? I just heard you sounds so frustrated and I took a look for you until here.”

“Nothing.” Jonghyun answered shortly and entered his car.

“Oppa. Where are you going? Dont we have a plan to eat together with the members?“

“Mian. Just eat. I have something urgent.”

“What is it, oppa? Let me jo—“

“Can you let me go first, please????” Jonghyun almost lost his control when Yuna kept following him and stood beside Jonghyun’s car. I dont care about anything right now. I have to find my girlfriend. He sighed and started to drive his car.

 

 

 

2 Hours Late. Almost Late Night.

“Arasseo, noona. And please tell me if she already went home...” Jonghyun said despairly to Taeyeon through the phone. He already drove the car and turned around and around for two hours but he still couldnt find Yoona. He already contacted Taeyeon and even the members already helped him to find Yoona but no one can find her.

“Where are you, love...” Jonghyun mumbled worriedly while looking around the road. Hoped that he will see Yoona’s car. He tried to call Yoona’s phone for unconted times, but still it’s meaningless. Yoona still turned off her phone. He looked at the GPS again. Hanaggae beach... Seol ma... He stunned for a moment. I didnt check it yet... He marked the Hanaggae beach on GPS and turned her car in a hurry. Please... hopefully you’re there... Please Yoona...

 

 

Jonghyun parked his car in a hurry and walked down from the car when he saw that Yoona’s car was there. He looked around but there’s no one there. He ran off to the beach and finally he saw his girlfriend was there. Sat alone while looking at the beach. He exhaled in relief and walked closer to her.

“Yoona...”

Yoona, who was stunning at the beach, suddenly startled. She looks surprised when she saw Jonghyun was there. How can he knew that I’m here?? She wiped her tears in a hurry and avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. “Dont disturb me.” She said coldly.

Jonghyun approached her and squatted. “I was searching for you...” he said huskily.

“Dont come closer.” Yoona still sounds coldly and keep looking straightly to the beach. I felt very hurt because of you!

“Yoona...” Jonghyun said despairly. “Listen to me first, please...”

“What do you want to say? That I just saw you two at the wrong time? Hm? So which one is the right time? When you aware about me so you two can act like nothing happened? Good point, Lee Jong Hyun.”

Jonghyun sighed. “Yoona, it’s not like what you’ve thought...”

“Oh cincca? Tell me how many times you and her acted so sweet like that each other?”

“Yoona...”

“Couldnt say it? Because it’s already TOO MANY TIMES? Everytime I’m not there with you??”

“Im Yoona...”

“How could you act like that to another girl, Lee Jong Hyun!!!!” Yoona yelled frustratingly and bursted out the tears.

“Yoona, listen to me, please...”

“Dont get closer to me!!”

Jonghyun sighed despairly. How could you didnt let me to come closer to you when you looked so weak like that... How I really want to hug you right now... And stopped your tears... “Yoona...” he said in very frustrated voice when Yoona sobbed very hard. I’m frustrating when you feel so sad like that and I even couldnt give you a good feeling...

“Leave me alone!” Yoona yelled in the middle of her sobbing. “LEAVE ME ALONE, LEE JONG HYUN!!!”

“Yoona, please listen to me...”

“Can you just go?? I really hate you!!!! Just go!!”

Jonghyun looked at his girlfriend with despair looks. “Arasseo. I’ll go...” he said huskily and stood up. Leaving Yoona alone.It’s your first time to reject me that strongly like this, Yoona... You... rejected...me

 

 

 


 

ok here's chapt 28. annyeong guys ^^

sorry for this chapt. there's so many "time parts" ... T.T and sorry for the flat chapter. forgive me guys T.T

as usual, let me know if you want to give me critics, sggestion, feedbacks, or anything. just comment if you dont mind guys . i'll gladly accepted it.

and of course ALWAYS BEING THANKFUL FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS AND UPVOTED... and you who ALWAYS SUPPORT THIS STORY...cincca thank you very much guys :') :')

see you next chapt soon ^^

 

(well... about my 2nd story... let me tell you how stupid I am. I just erased the "oneshot" tag from it and even unmark the "completestory" box. since I decide to continue it. although i still dont know it will be a very long story or just a short one. mian guys. since my main focus is still this story kekekeke)