Chapter 24 - Telling The Others

Cherry Blossoming

CN Blue’s Dorm.

“Well... I think we had to sleep right now, Hyunnie. It almost four in the morning. Do we have any schedules next morning?” Yoona said after she told the story to Seohyun about her and Jonghyun.

“I dont think so, unnie... Our schedule will start at afternoon. But let’s take a rest now, unnie. Hopefully you and Jonghyun oppa will appear in my dream. Omo neomu haengbokhae... You and him finally are a couple right now... Omo. You know unnie, I already dreamed about this since long ago...”

“Bworago?”

“Ddeh. You knew unnie, I already put my attention for you two since my WGM time. Although during that time, you even didnt have any interactions between Jonghyun oppa. I dont know, when I get to know Jonghyun oppa more, it’s around the time when I visited their dorm, suddenly I just had that thought... Oh. Jonghyun oppa’s personality matched perfectly with your personality unnie... I even didnt think about other personality to be matched with, only Jonghyun oppa, because when I saw him, I suddenly remembered you unnie...” Seohyun smiled blissfully. “And my dream finally comes true right now. You cannot imagine how happy I am right now for you and Jonghyun oppa, unnie...” she gave Yoona a hug and walked to Yonghwa’s room. “Goodnight, unnie...”

“Ddeh...” Yoona nodded. “Goodnight too, maknae...” she smiled and entered Jonghyun’s room.

Yoona looked around at Jonghyun’s room. It feels different... This is my 3rd time I entered the room, but it’s my 1st time being here without him... She took a deep breath. Even if I didnt know where’s you room, I can recognize it soon. Your room had the same scent with you. Your Black code and citrus scent... and even I can smell that masculine fragrant in this room...  Yoona started to lie down on Jonghyun’s bed. It feels so soft... and warm... and aish why your scent became more strong in this bed... I loved it but at the same time it makes me miss you more, even you just left in an hour ago... She lied down on the bed for few minutes but seems like she couldnt sleep.

She then looked at the shelf, that Jonghyun used as a place for fan’s gifts. Seems like the gifts already not enough to place on that big shelf. Oh! I didnt see this before! Oh this is so cute!!! Yoona looked at Jonghyun’s mini figures. Hoho... the figures showed Jonghyun’s hairstyle in each MV, along with his different type of guitar. Yoona chuckled when he saw the figure that perfectly resembled Jonghyun in I’m A Loner MV. With a long hair, while wearing a black jacket and holding a red fender, and of course with burning fire on his back, just perfectly like in that MV. And there’s for Love MV, Love Girl MV, and others. The last is for Hey You MV. Aigoo... his fans are very nice... wondering if I can get one of these. Since he had more than one figure of each MV. She then looked at many photos that Jonghyun placed and some of thems were sticked on the wall. It’s Jonghyun’s family pics, that consist of his parents and his two elder sisters. Ppabo ya. I already saw this pic last time when he was sick, but I couldnt recognize his sister when we’re at concert. Aigoo... so stupid, Yoong. Yoona scolded herself while still looking at the photo. Most of photos there was the photos of four of CN Blue. And also predebut photos, when they’re still in Japan. His face didnt change at all. He always look so young... and cute... no wonder he was known as Ulzzang (good-looking) when he's still a student before, just like Yongseobang...  Yoona thought.

She then walked to other side of room. There was a PC, a soundsystem, many fenders and accoustic guitars, keyboard, and all of tools for composing and playing music. Yoona sat on the chair and turned the PC on. But it requested a password. She grabbed her phone and started to type a text.

SNSD Im Yoona : Oppa. Can I use your PC?

In a second, there’s a reply from Jonghyun.

BurningPanda^^ Jonghyun : Sure. 4444.

Yoona giggled when she read Jonghyun’s reply. My boyfriend really need to learn how to reply the message in more nice to a girl... Ops I mean only for me... She placed her phone and started to type the password to open the PC. Omo cincca... even the wallpaper is full of chords... Yoona started to open the files, since she didnt want to open any applications there because most of them were for composing, writing and editing music. His personal files must be in his laptop. Since this PC didnt have many files other than his works... Yoona opened the folder named ‘Western Covered by Jonghyun’. Hooo... he covered so many western song... Yoona thought while reading the title of each mp3 there. She started to play a song. It was Tears of Heaven by Eric Clapton that covered by Jonghyun’s sweet voice and soft melody guitar. She then back to lie down on the bed, while the song is still playing. She burried her face on the pillow while inhaling Jonghyun’s scent from it. It feels so refreshing... It feels like you’re here... with this scent and your voice... You must come back soon, Lee Jong Hyun...  Because I’m afraid I’ll stick on this room until you’re back...

 

 

 

SongDo, Busan. Night. Few Hours after Running Man’s Filming Ended.

Jonghyun already at his parent’s home. Since he and Yonghwa decided to visit their parents first before they’ll meet at airport next morning to go to Japan. Yonghwa’s home is not too far from Running Man’s filming location. But for Jonghyun, it needs two hours, that’s why he just arrived a while ago. And right now, he is having a dinner together with his parent and his two elder sisters. Actually he’s the only one who was eating, since his family already have a dinner before he came, so they only sat there while talking with Jonghyun.

“When will you go to Japan, son?” his Dad asked.

“Manager hyung will pick me up at 5 in the morning, appa.” Jonghyun replied while munching his food.

“You looks so tired. You didnt have enough sleep after the concert?” this time, his Mom asked.

“Actually I have a day off yesterday. But I couldnt sleep omma...”

“Ddeh, omma. Our baby must be busy with someone...” his first elder sister and giggled, she’s the one who attended Blue Night concert that time and saw what happened between Yoona and Jonghyun.

“Noona...” Jonghyun grimaced and glared at her irritatedly.

“Oh, do you have a girlfriend, son?” his Mom asked in curiosity.

“Omma, don’t listen to noona’s words...”

“Omma asked you if you have a girlfriend or not, maknae...” his second sister repeated while grinning. “Just answer it.”

“Omma, give me pork soup more.”

“Lee Jong Hyun, answer it.” His sisters keep bombarded him with that question.

“Why you didnt let me to eat, noona...”

“Omo... omma, appa, look at him! He hide something from us! He kept deny this topic... Aigoo... he must had a girlfriend, right? Right?” his sister still didnt want to lose. “So, is it right? That I and unnie will have SNSD Im Yoona as an in-law?”

Jonghyun choked his food as he heard his sister’s words. He grabbed the water and drank it nervously. “You’re already thinking too far, noona...” he grimaced after he got control of himself.

“Too far? Omo! You didnt say that I was wrong.” His sisters clapped enthusiastically and even tossed their hands. “So, she’s your girlfriend right now? Hm?”

“SNSD Im Yoona?” his mom asked, looks a bit surprised. “But when we asked you last time, you said you have less girls in your friendlist, son. And I dont know that you’re close with her...”

“Omma... they even held hands together after the concert last time...”

“Yya! Noona...” Jonghyun glared at his first sister. “We just became friends since few past months...”

“And how about right now?”

Jonghyun put his chopsticks and took a deep breath. My weak point is, I really couldnt lie in front of my close people... “Ddeh.” He replied shortly.

“What do you mean by ‘ddeh’??”

“Ddeh for your question...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“OMO!! OMO!!!” his two sisters screamed. “URI BABY BOY WITH SNSD YOONA!! OMO!!”

“Son, are you serious?” his parents asked in surprised. “SNSD Yoona?”

Jonghyun just nodded silently, while his two sisters still celebrating it happily. He looked at his parents. “Wae, omma? Appa?” he asked when he saw his parents were staring at him.

“I just surprised. I remember the last time my son talked about girls was  only when he’s 1st year high school...” his Dad said and smiled. “So, she’s really your girlfriend? Since when?”

“Last night.” Jonghyun said shortly. Ignoring his two sisters who still overreacted.

“Do you love her, son?” his Dad asked once again.

Jonghyun looked at his Dad. “Ddeh. I love her, appa.” He said firmly. I wasted my times just to realise my feeling. I dont want to doubt it anymore...

“Then, I’ll support you, son.” His Dad patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and smiled. “Seems like you’ve grown up...”

“Appa, I already grown up and became an adult since few years ago...” Jonghyun grimaced. His Dad just chuckled. Jonghyun then turned to his mom, who was silent since Jonghyun tell them the truth. “Omma... waegure?”

“Aniiyo, son. I just happy when I saw you was happy too. Seems like you love her so much. I remembered when I asked about your girlfriends when you’re in middle school and highschool, you’re very shy even for answering my question...”

“So, maknae, when will you introduce her to us?” his second sister asked enthusiastically. “I want to meet her.”

“Me, too.” His first sister joined. “Actually I already met her. But I didnt tell appa and omma yet. I only told unnie... And I want to meet her formally.” she grinned. “She’s a nice girl, omma. Although I noticed that she’s a bit jealous when I hugged Jonghie, and that time she still didnt know that I was his noona...” she laughed happily. “How cute...”

“That’s why I said that you saw too much, noona.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Omma, Appa, can I go to Taesun’s home first? I already promised to meet him, and some of my friends if I was here.” he asked when he finished the dinner. It’s his bestfriend home, which was not too far from his house.

“Arasseo. Just go first, son.”

“Ddeh. I’ll back in one or two hours. I’m going, omma, appa, noona!” he said while leaving the house.

 

 

“Omma, why you looks a bit worried?” Jonghyun’s sister asked her mom as Jonghyun left the home.

“I just worried... I know Yoona is a beautiful and nice girl and I like her. But there’s some rumours about her with some idols guy, although we didnt know it’s true or not. But still...”

“Omma, dont worry. You know, I already asked Yonghwa about it. Since we knew who’s Yonghwa’s girlfriend. And he said that all of the bad rumours about Yoona is wrong... he even guaranteed it.”

“Your daughter was right. Jonghyun already grown up. He must already knew which is wrong and right one for him... If he choose Yoona as his girlfriend, then we have to support him...” said his Dad.

“Seems like you’re right...” his mom said to Jonghyun’s sister. “Maybe I just worried too much... I hope they will be a good couple. There’s no mother who didnt like Im Yoona as his son’s girlfriend, truthfully...”

“Actually It’s normal if you worried, omma. Because we’re talking about Jonghie. The only one our baby boy, who finally grown up... in love, not in his act...” Jonghyun’s sister said, made all of them laughed.

“It means, if Yonghwa already knew about this, of course he’ll tell his parents too. And if he already tell his parents, then just wait until Omuni called omma with surprise voice...” his sister guessed. “I bet Omuni will be very happy too. Since she always had the same situation with Omma in everything related to Yonghwa and Jonghie... I dont know why these two boys are so matched each other...”

“And you were right. Omuni already called omma...” Jonghyun’s second sister looked at their mom, who was already talking on the phone with Yonghwa’s mom. They just exchanged a smile by their mom’s acts.

 


 

Next Morning. SNSD’s Dorm.

“SHE”S BACK!” Sooyoung shouted when she saw Yoona entered the dorm. Seohyun didnt back along with her since she still had something to do in her parent’s home. All of her sisters, suddenly gathered in living room when they heard Sooyoung’s info. Yuri dragged Yoona to join them and sat infront of them.

“Wae unnie?”

“You, sit down properly, and tell us what happened last night. You went to somewhere with my Jonghyun and even sleep at CN Blue’s dorm...” Sooyoung asked her curiously.

“Oh cmon, Soo... CN Blue boys didnt sleep at their dorm last night. Minhyuk and Jungshin visited their parents. Jonghyun and Yongseobang went to Busan right after Jonghyun went home. That’s why only me and Hyunnie who slept there...”

“I know they’re not there. You already told me about that.” Yuri waved her hands impatiently. “But the main point is, why you had to sleep there? And on which room did you sleep at? It’s normal for Hyunnie, since she’s CN Blue leader’s girlfriend... But how about you, hm??”

“Is it wrong if I accompanied Hyunnie to sleep there? Yongseobang didnt allow her to sleep alone there...”

“Aigoo...” Fanny snorted. “Then in which room did you sleep at? You must not sleep with Hyunnie in Yongseobang’s room, right?”

“Of course not. How dare I entered Yongseobang’s room without his permission, unnie...” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“THEN WHERE?”

Yoona sighed once again. She knew her sisters already knew her answer, but they still want to make Yoona answer it by herself. Give up, Yoong... You couldnt hide anything from these unnies... “In Jonghyun’s room. Who else...” And as she already predicted, her unnies squealed very loudly.

“OMO! OMO! You slept at his bedroom?? Omo!!! How sweet aigooo....” Sunny and Yuri hugged each other.

“You slept at CN Blue’s dorm. Even slept at Jonghyun’s bedroom... Actually what happened with you two last night?? I mean, last night before you two went home... Where did you go? What were you talking about? Why suddenly you ended to sleep at his dorm like that?” Taeyeon asked after she calmed herself.

Here comes the main topic... Yoona bite her lips anxiously, while her sisters waiting for the answer curiously. “It... it because CN Blue will stay at Japan for a week...” Yoona said a lame reason.

“AND... Why if they’ll stay at Japan for a week?” Jessica asked.

“It means I wont meet with him for a week, unnie...”

“Then why if you didnt meet with him for a week? He’s even not your boyfriend, Yoong... Why you acted like a couple?”

“Who said he’s not my boyfriend!!” Yoona spontaneusly blurted out, being tricked by Jessica’s trap question. Her sisters created a big uproar as she heard Yoona’s words.

“OMO!! SO HE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW?????” they screamed crazily, forgetting that there will be some neighbors scold them to make a big uproar such in the morning like that. “OMO!! ARE YOU SERIOUS????”

“YOU TOOK MY JONGHYUN!!!! CINCCA IM YOONA!!!” Sooyoung shook Yoona’s body crazily.

“HE TOOK OUR JONGHYUUUNN!!!” Fanny and Hyoyeon joined.

“ACTUALLY WHEN??” Yuri asked enthusiastically.

“WHERE???”

 “WHAT DID HE SAY???”

 “HOW WAS HIS CONFESSING???”

“WHAT WAS YOUR REPLY???”

“UNNIE!! SOOYOUNG!!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly at her sisters’s reaction. “You all really looks like ahjumma right now!”

“AISH... I dont care!” Hyoyeon waved her hands in a hurry. “Ppalli! Tell us! I’m curious like crazy right now!”

Yoona grimaced. “We just became a couple last night. I wont tell you the process, unnie... aish!” she said and ran off to her room and closed the door.

“YYYAA!! IM YOONA!! TELL US!! WHO TOLD YOU TO RUN AWAY!!!!!” her sisters screamed and rushed to Yoona’s room.

 


 

Few Days Later. SM Building. Basement Parking Area. Night.

“Oh, is it Jonghyunnie’s car!!” Kyuhyun, who just walked at parking area after practiced with Suju members, pointed at Benz white that parked not too far from his car. “It’s his plat number. Is Jonghyun here??”

“Yes. It’s his car but I dont see him here... Is he supposed in Japan right now?” Eunhyuk asked back.

“Ddeh. He’s still on album promoting in Japan right now... But how come his car was here?? As I knew, all of CN Blue’s member were on Japan right now. And I dont see other FNC’s fellows come to visit our building although today is an open day...” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Do you see any?” he asked the other members. But they all shook their heads in confused.

“As I knew they already in Japan for a week. And I just watched their interview live on Fuji TV just now...” Donghae said. “And since we all very sure that this is Jonghyunnie’s car, then who brought it here? This is must not be stolen from him, right?”

“Yya, stupid!” Siwon patted Donghae’s head. “How come a thief stolen a car and parked it here...”

At the same time, Yoona, who just back from SNSD’s practice room because she forgot her iPad yesterday, entered the parking area. She noticed that Suju was gathering around her car and Suju’s van. Why SuJu oppa was gathering there and not entering their van although it already parked there...

“Oh Yoona!” Donghae noticed when she came closer.

“Oppa. What were all of you doing here??” Yoona asked.

“Yoona, is Jonghyun here?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

“No...” Yoona shook her head. “He’s still in Japan. Wae, oppa?”

“Then, who drove this?” Eunhyuk pointed at Jonghyun’s car. “It’s his car.”

Screwed me. I forgot that how concerned SuJu oppa about him... “You gathered here because of this, oppa? Just for this car??”

“Of course. Since he’s my precious little dongsaeng.” Kyuhyun said childishly, made the other members rolled their eyes. “So, do you know why this car suddenly parked here when the owner was in Japan right now?”

“I drove it...” Yoona didnt have any choices to answer. And they’ll ask ‘why’...

“YOU??? YOU DROVE THIS CAR??? WHY??”

See? I was right... “Because my car was having some problems, oppa...”

“I mean, why you must drove JONGHYUNNIE’S CAR??” Eunhyuk asked in surprised.

“Then, should I drive your car, oppa?” Yoona asked back.

“It’s not like that! We mean. Why it must Jonghyun’s car????” Kyuhyun shook her hands impatiently. “Why you’re using my dongsaeng’s car?”

“Why I can’t use his car, oppa?” Yoona started to fight like a child with Kyuhyun, as usual. Suju members just watched at them, seems like they found it interesting.

“Why it must be Jonghyunnie’s car?? You can borrow other’s car...”

“It because Jonghyun was on Japan so I can borrow his car freely...”

“Why you borrowed it to Jonghyunnie? You even can borrow Taeyeon’s car. Or else...”

“Taeyeon unnie was using her car too. How could I borrow it...”

“Then you can ask others...”

“Why I have to ask the others when I can use Jonghyun oppa’s car...”

“Why you had to use his car??”

“Why I couldnt use my boyfriend’s car???”

“BOYFRIEND????” all of SuJu members asked in surprise. “JONGHYUNNIE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND????”

Aish! Ppabo! This is my stupid act. I always blurted out without I realised it first. Ppabo ppabo Yoong! Now, I didnt have any choices... “Ah! Seems like I have to go now, oppa...” Yoona rush off and entered the car. “Annyeooong!” she pulled down the car’s window and waved to her SuJu oppas.

“Yya!! Im Yoona! Dont you dare to leave! Explain to us first!!” Kyuhyun yelled but Yoona just stuck out her tongue and drove the car, left the parking area.

“Is it true??” Ryeowook still surprised even when Yoona already left. “They’re a couple, now??”

“I guess it’s true. I mean, it’s strange if Yoona freely used Jonghyunnie’s car around if their relationship is just a common friend...” Siwon mumbled. “Ask Jonghyunnie, ppalli! Now I’m curious...”

“But Jonghyunnie’s phone was off. He even didnt read my message since yesterday...” Kyuhyun grumbled while entering the van.

 


 

SNSD’s Dorm. Morning.

Yoona walked out from her room after took a shower. Her sisters already having a breakfast together while Hyoyeon and Seohyun were doing laundry since it’s their schedule to clean.

“Oh CN Blue!!” Fanny shouted while watching the TV. The others looked at the TV quickly. It was a review about their live concert release album in Japan. “Are they still in Japan right now?”

“They must be arrived in Korea, unnie. Yong oppa texted me at dawn that they already at airport in Japan, heading to Seoul...”

“OH?? They already arrived??” Yoona asked in surprised.

“You dont know? Jonghyun didnt tell you anything or what??” Sooyoung asked confusedly.

Yoona didnt answer Sooyoung’s question but ran off to her room to check her phone. That ppabo guy even didnt text me since two days ago... I tried to call him but as usual he didnt turn on his phone. The last text I received was only when he’s about to perform... Did he forget that he just have a girlfriend right now... Stupid boyfriend... Yoona grumbled in her mind while waiting for her phone . If he didnt send me any texts about his arrived, I’ll go and punch him right n—OH! She smiled as she read a notif on her ktalk from Jonghyun. She opened it immediately.

My BurningPanda^^ : I’m in Korea.  – 2 hours ago.

Heol... What a very short message... Yoona snorted but couldnt help to smile. She just very happy that Jonghyun finally back to Korea. She typed  a reply.

SNSD Im Yoona : Odiga, oppa?

In a second, her phone was ringing. But this time, not a message. Jonghyun is calling her...

“Oppa!” Yoona answered it happily.

“Hoo... Your voice looks full of happiness right now... Something good happened?” Jonghyun asked through the phone.

Yoona rolled her eyes, since Jonghyun couldnt see her, but she smiled. What an innocent boyfriend... “Ddeh. Something good happened.” She replied. Something good is that YOU already here, ppabo... “Odiga oppa?”

“I’m on my way to FNC.”

“Oh? And what are you using to go there?”

“The van. Because seems like I lost my car...”

Yoona laughed. “Mian oppa. I didnt have a time to give back your car since I drove it the next day after you left. I’ll come after I finished my schedule. Where will you around 9 PM?”

“Maybe I’m still in FNC. Just come since today is an open day...”

“Arasseo. See you later oppa...”

“Ddeh...” Jonghyun answered. “Oh, and Yoona... I almost forgot something.”

“What?”

“I miss you...” Jonghyun said it with sweet voice.

Yoona smiled blissfully as she heard that words. “I miss you too, ppabo...” she ended the call immediately with blushed face. Aish cincca... I couldnt stand his sweet voice... She still smiled blissfully when she walked out from her room, to continue her breakfast before she’ll do the schedule with her sisters.

“Look at her! Look at her! Finally she smiled so blisfull again after a week...” Sooyoung said when Yoona walked out from her room. “It must be because my Jonghyun...” Yoona just grinned happily and continued her breakfast.

 

 

 

FNC Building. 8 PM.

Yoona parked Jonghyun’s car at basement parking area of FNC Building. She went out and registered at the front desk. She then entered the elevator since Jonghyun said that he’s in CN Blue’s studio right now. She then walked out when it stopped at 2nd floor. She found the studio but it’s locked. And it needs a fingerscan, or else, a passcode. And Yoona didnt know both of them. She knocked but there’s no respond. She then tried to call Jonghyun but he didnt answer it.

“Aish... what’s wrong with his phone...” Yoona grumbled when she called him for the sixth times but still there’s no answer.

“Oh. Sunbaenim...” at that time, Juniel, who just walked out from other studio greeted her politely.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo...” Yoona greet her back politely and smiled.

“Can I help you, sunbaenim?” Juniel asked.

“Ahh... ddeh... I want to go inside this room. But I couldnt enter since I dont know the passcode, and he didnt answer my phone...”

“He? Jonghyun oppa?”

“Ddeh...”

“Aah... I saw him earlier. Maybe he was wearing an earphone right now that’s why he couldnt hear you, sunbaenim...” Juniel explained. “Let me ask Minhyuk oppa, first. Since they always changed their passcode and I dont know the new one...” Juniel offered a help and started to call Minhyuk on her phone.

“Sunbaenim...” Juniel finally ended her call. “Their passcode is 1477.”

“Ah. Thank you very much...” Yoona bowed thankfully and entered the passcode. She said a thanks once again before she entered the room.

Oh cincca... Juniel was right. That’s why he didnt hear anything... Yoona pouted when she saw Jonghyun was faced back the door, while sitting on a chair. He was wearing an earphone while playing his fender, and his phone just being ignored on a table. Yoona walked and stood behind Jonghyun. She waited until Jonghyun stopped to play since she didnt want to disturb his work. Finally, when Jonghyun turned off the amplifier and placed his guitar, Yoona walked closer and gave him a backhug. She giggled when she felt Jonghyun was startled. “Surprised?” she asked and stood up straightened.

“I thought someone was going to do something bad on me just now...” Jonghyun said after he recovered from surprised. He held Yoona’s hands that hugging him and raised his head to see Yoona’s face. “I almost do some Judo moves, you know...”

“That’s why I was dare to do it since you just sitting here, not in a aware mode...” Yoona giggled.

Jonghyun raised his hands and pinched Yoona’s cheek gently. “How did you enter here?”

“Thanks to Juniel... She just passed by when I was stuck in front of this room.” Yoona pouted. “Since my boyfriend was so busy with his guitars and even forgot that I was standing like a stupid outside...”

Jonghyun chuckled. “Mianhae... I didnt expect you came so early...” he said while leaning his backhead to Yoona. “Can you bent your body a little?”

“For what?” Yoona asked but she followed Jonghyun’s words.

Jonghyun smiled and raised his hands to reach Yoona’s face and gently pulled it closer and leaned a kiss on Yoona’s cheek. “I miss you...” he smiled when he released Yoona.

Yoona smiled back, even blushed, and replied with a kiss on Jonghyun’s cheek too. “Well... do you miss me or your car?” she asked playfully.

“Actually, both.” Jonghyun laughed and stood up. “Come sit here...” he signalled Yoona to sit on the couch, right beside him.

“But oppa, if you’re in the middle of working, just finish it first... I’ll wait...” Yoona felt uneasy.

“Aniiya. I’m not composing right now...” Jonghyun said and hugged Yoona’s shoulder. “How’s your week?”

“Bad...” Yoona pouted while leaning her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “It’s bad when you’re not here. How’s about you, oppa?”

Jonghyun smiled while Yoona’s hairs. “You must watch that episode of Running Man when it aired. You’ll saw how poor me at first mission...”

“Wae? What’s the mission?”

“I must carried Choi Ji Woo sunbaenim for few meters... And I almost made our team lost because I just lost my strength... I even feel so sorry to Sunbaenim because I made her fell for few times. Fortunately sunbaenim is really kind... and even all of the casts there....”

“You must be tired, oppa... Since you overworked your arms for the concert and you even didnt get enough sleep last night... You didnt sleep on your way to Busan??”

“I did. For 30 minutes, I guess. Yonghwa hyung was better. He slept before you and I went home that time, and even fell asleep for two hours before we arrived at Busan... That’s why he’s in a good condition...”

“Why you wasted your time to not sleep fully?”

“How could I sleep when I always remembered you...” Jonghyun looked at Yoona’s eyes and smiled.

Yoona smiled at him “Gomawo...” she said sweetly. “Oh, and I cannot wait to watch that episode. It must be funny seeing you lost your strength... The Judo athlete, the winner of Gold Medal, even couldnt carry someone for few meters... aigoo...” Yoona started to .

“Well... but for you, I can carry you as long as you want...” Jonghyun whispered and laughed when he saw Yoona’s face turned blushed suddenly. Seriously Im Yoona... you really made me turned so addicted into you... “Ah. I forgot. I bought something for you...” Jonghyun released his arms and reached his bag then handed Yoona a box. “You know, I just found it at Japan. I already have one, and it so happened that they produced a new one and very similar. So I just bought it for you...” he said when Yoona opened the box.

Yoona took out a bangles from the box. Jonghyun was right. It’s similar with his bangles that he always wore it, the only difference is it has a little heart shape that clung into it. “Oppa, this is so beautiful...” Yoona praised happily. “Is it seriously for me???”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun smiled. “But I’m afraid you couldnt wear it around this time...”

“Wae???”

“Because people might noticed that we wore something similar at the same time... I mean publics... Well, since we already warned not too out of line when we’re in relationship... So... just wore it later...”

“Arasseo...” Yoona pouted and placed it back. Actually he was right... Fortunately that our management let us to be a couple, just like YongSeo, and of course we didnt want to make them disappointed because of our acts that too out of line, since they believed that we wont create something bad for both of us... But still... it’s hard to hold yourself not to wear your boyfriend’s gift, right? “Being a public figure is hard, isnt it...”

Jonghyun smiled and tightened his hug on Yoona’s shoulder. “That’s why we’re here. To support each other...” he said nicely. “Thanks for being at my side...”

“Well... it’s you. Thanks for letting me be a someone special for you...” Yoona hugged Jonghyun’s waist and leaned back her head to Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Gomawo for the gift, oppa... and thanks that you’re here... next to me...”

They were enjoying their silent moment, when suddenly Yoona remembered something.

“Oppa... I just curious about something... When I watched you in Radio Stars that time... You said that you never cried since you’re born, except once... Actually what makes you cried that time?”

Jonghyun left out a little laugh. “There’s so many people asked me after it being aired... Well... most of my close people knew it... When we’re in Japan, before debut. It was a hard time for us... performing at the street... in front of Shinjuku Station. We were very happy even if two or three people stopped just to see us... and to make it harder, hyung suddenly had to left to join the drama. And I was the one who must sing... it was very hard for me, for Minhyuk and for Jungshin... because that time, Kwangjin had to leave the group in a good way. Without hyung, we must performed only by three of us. I mean, it’s already hard with four of us, and to make it worst, our lead vocalist suddenly being taken away, although we understood that hyung didnt have other choices... I must composed the song by myself... sometimes Minhyuk and Jungshin helped me alot... and I must do a PR for our band to make people come to watch us... It became harder day by day... And that time when we almost couldnt stand that situation again. We, three, gathered in our house, and talked about gave up... At first, Minhyuk was first to cry... he said it’s too much hard for us... We even didnt have money to eat... We’re still being ignored sometimes when we performed... And we didnt know what will happen next... I couldnt stand it when my brothers were crying in front of me. So, that time, I dont care about what time is that already, I went out and walk around as far as I can go, while giving our band flyers... Even sometimes I saw people just ignored it, I really dont care. And after that, I went home almost at dawn, I found Minhyuk and Jungshin were still waiting for me. They burst out tears when they know what was I doing just now... And they said they wont give up even with only one people watched our perform and will still continue no matter what with four of us together... I dont know that time I just couldnt hold my tears. I never shed tears before although I was facing a most sad moments, but that time, seeing them cried for me... it was... yeah... it was the first time I cried since I was born... until now... Even when we finally debuted, and even with the plagiarism issues, it still couldnt make me cried just like before. I think that time was a touchest moment for me and my brothers... and even... even Yonghwa hyung was crying along with us that time, cos we communicated via webcam that time... it was during his breaktime at filmingset, and seeing us crying like that, he started to cry too...” Jonghyun left out a little laugh. “Maybe it’s not sound too pathetic to others... but because we’re the one who experienced it...” Jonghyun suddenly stopped his words when he saw Yoona’s teary eyes. “Wae?” he asked softly.

“You know... although you guys already talked to public about your hardlife in Japan before. But when I heard it from you in more detailed... it just... it just feel so sad... I know I couldnt feel all of your feeling that time... but even when I only heard it, it already make me sad... and at the same time, it makes me feel very proud of you... Your strenght to bear it until you guys finally succeed like this... You really deserve it...” Yoona hugged him tightly. “And I felt so touched... It was the first time you shared your personal life to me...”

Jonghyun smiled and tightened his hug. “I shared it to you because you’re my special person now. Is it okay for you? To listen to my story?”

“That’s why I’m here...” Yoona replied it sweetly. She smiled when Jonghyun kissed her forehead gently.

“But seems like you couldnt be here anylonger...” Jonghyun suddenly said when he released his kiss.

“Wae????”

“Because we have to go for dinner since it’s already safe for us to go out...” Jonghyun laughed when he saw Yoona was pouting because of his answer. “You dont want?”

“Aish! Of course I want!” Yoona stuck out her tongue and held Jonghyun’s arm happily then walked out from the studio.

 


 

Next Day. KBS Gayo Daejun. Rehearsal Time. CN Blue’s Waiting Room.

“Yonghwa, Jonghie, the PD want one of you become the MC for today...” the manager said as they arrived at venue. “He let us to choose.”

“Absolutely Yonghwa hyung.” Jonghyun said immediately.

“Cincca? But you know who’s the other MC? It’s your girlfriend...” the manager asked once again.

“Yoona? But I think SNSD is not in guest list today?”

“Ddeh. Only Yoona was here. So, Yonghwa or you?” the manager asked once again.

“I still want Yonghwa hyung. Not me...” Jonghyun shook his head. Seems like he really hated for being a MC’s idea.

“Just try it once, hyung. You’ll do it well. Trust me.” Jungshin gave him a support.

“Dddeh, Jonghie hyung. People must anticipated it for you...” Minhyuk joined.

“Andwae... You know guys, I dont like being a MC...”

“But it’s Yoona, Jonghie...” Yonghwa said in disbelief.

I knew it’s Yoona... But I still dont want to be a MC... “Andwae. I dont want.” He shook his head stubbornly.

“Oh cincca, this guy! Oh. It’s Yoona!” Yonghwa suddenly saw Yoona who just passed in front of their room. Seems like she was going to do rehearsal.

Yoona looked at them and entered the room happily while greeting with all of people there, she then approached Jonghyun. “So, who’ll be the other MC? I heard someone from CN Blue...”

“Actually they let us to choose between me or Jonghie...” Yonghwa replied.

“And??”

“It’s Yonghwa hyung.” Jonghyun answered immediately.

“Aah... Yongseobang...” Yoona nodded. And I just anticipating if you will be a MC along with me...

“Actually it’s only Jonghie’s decision... All of us want that he’ll be a MC along with you...”

“Andwae...” Jonghyun denied it quickly.

“Wae???” Yoona looked at her boyfriend. “You dont want to MC-ing along with me??”

“Aniiya... It’s not like that...” Jonghyun grimaced and held Yoona’s hands. “Yonghwa hyung is better than me... I never experienced to be a MC...”

Yoona glared at Jonghyun. “Why you dont try it once right now?”

Jonghyun scratched his head. “Andwae... I can’t... And I dont like the idea for me being a MC...” Screwed me... looks like she’ll angry...

“Even when I'm the one who asked it??”

He sighed and looked at Yoona. “Andwae. It’s not about who asked me to take it, Yoona... I just... I really couldnt take this part...”

“So you’ll let me alone there?”

“There will be Yonghwa hyung MC-ing with you...”

Yoona didnt say anything, she just glared at Jonghyun while biting her lips. Her feeling was mixed, between angry and sad. Angry with Jonghyun’s stubborness and sad because Jonghyun was not the one who will be a MC along with her. It didnt mean that I hate Yongseobang... Of course not. But it’s because even Yongseobang and all of s already convince him to take the part but he still didnt want. Even me...

The others just watched them silently. No one dares to spoke out because they can feel the tense moment between Yoona and Jonghyun. And better not to disturb Jonghyun. Or else, he will show why he called ‘burning’.

“Ten mins more before MC rehearsal.” A staff came to tell them. Made the others looked at them once again. Waiting for Jonghyun’s decision.

“Jonghie...” Yonghwa spoke carefully. “Just do—“

“No. You’ll do it, hyung.” Jonghyun said firmly and looked at Yoona. “Mianhae. I really can’t take this...”

Yoona glared at him with teary eyes. “Fine. Whatever!” she released her hands from Jonghyun in angry and left the room. Seems like she couldnt hold her emotion anylonger. Lee Jong Hyun ppabo! You didnt think of me???? You didnt want to stand beside me... Imagine how happy I am if we’re MCing together but you dont want to make me happy!!!! You even ignored when I’m the one who asked it... She walked to the toilet and wiped her tears. Now I’m mad at you, Lee Jong Hyun!!

 

 

“Jonghie... are you sure??” Yonghwa asked him when Yoona left the room with a badmood that created by Jonghyun.

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun replied it shortly.

“But hyung... How about Yoona noona?” Minhyuk asked.

Jonghyun took a deep breath. “Just think about our perform first, guys. I’ll fix this problem later...” he said firmly. The other members just followed his words, knowing that it couldnt be debated.

 

 


annyeong guys.

I'M VERY SORRY... T.T i know it's SHORT and NOT SO MANY SWEET MOMENTS OF THEM. and I was late to update this T.T

that's why the chapter title is like that ke ke. mianhae T.T

i cut it because if I continued it (well I already wrote untl it used 23 pages) it will long just like the previous one. So I cut it in the middle part. and maybe I'll update it tomorrow or next 2 days since I only need to edit the next chapter and update it since I already finished it.

as usual, tell me your opinion guys :) or critics :) or suggestion :) or feedbacks :) anything :) if you dont mind :)

AND OF COURSE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS AND UPVOTED. I LOVE YOU GUYS :') AND YOU WHO ALWAYS REMIND ME TO UPDATE THE STORY ^^

see u next chapt. :)

oh i almost forgot to ask. guys, is it okay if i always reply ur comment? i;m just very excited everytime i read ur comment.. but please feel free to tell me if you feel uneasy if I always replied it.. thanks ^^