Chapter 39 - Unexpected Problem

Cherry Blossoming

FNC Building. 12th June. Afternoon.

“Jonghyun-ah! Ppalli!” Jonghoon’s voice was echoing over the corridor on 2nd floor. He was standing in front of the elevator but didn’t enter yet.

Jonghyun went out from a toilet in a hurry and rushed up to Jonghoon. “Are you that hungry?” he asked while entering the elevator with Jonghoon. Today they planned to have a lunch together outside since the other members were busy—or pretending to be busy (just like Jungshin, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Jaejin who were still at the own dorm, playing or sleeping lazily).

“Dangyeonhaji!” Jonghoon said and dragged Jonghyun to enter the lift. “By the way, how about inviting some friends to join us?”

Jonghyun nodded. “Sounds good. Nugu?”

 

“Seungri already on his way here…” Jonghoon said while he and Jonghyun arrived at April Boribap, one of their favorite restaurant in Apgeujong-dong. “He asked is it okay if he came with some acquaintances…”

“The more people the better…” Jonghyun said while entering one of VIP area.

“I think so.” Jonghoon agreed and took a seat infront of Jonghyun. “And I guess his acquaintances might be some people from JYP…”

“Oh, waeyo?”

“Because when I called him, he’s at JYP building, visiting his friends there…” said Jonghoon. “2PM maybe?”

“I think one of them must be Junsu hyung… since Junsu hyung is very close with Bigbang member…” Jonghyun spoke out his thought.

“Yeah… how if another person from 2PM?”

“Like who?”

“Taecyeon hyung…” Jonghoon said while smirking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun grimaced. “Looks like you and Yuri noona always met frequently and gossiped about me…”

“About you… and Yoona…” Jonghoon said while grinning widely. “But I think you and Taecyeon hyung always treated each other so well…”

“Dangyeonhaji! I didn’t find any reasons why I should treat him bad. After all, he’s a sunbae and he never did something wrong at me…” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, looks confused with Jonghoon’s statement.

“Don’t you think that he might become a rival… in your lovelife?”

“Uhm… I never had a thought like that. Well, I admit that I’ve ever feel jealous over him but it was when Yoona and I are not in a relationship yet and later after he know—or I think he knew—about me and Yoona, he’s still treated me so well just like usual. So I don’t think that he is a rival. For me, he’s a good sunbae…”

“You know sometimes you sounded like a wise old guy…” Jonghoon chuckled. “But I agree with you. We mustn’t ruin our friendship with people just because of a woman…”

“That’s ri—Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!” Jonghyun suddenly stood up and greet three people who just arrived. They are Bigbang’s Seungri, 2PM’s Junsu and Taecyeon.

“Oh Jonghyun-ah!” Junsu was the first who approaching Jonghyun and hugged him since they are bestfriends, while Jonghoon was greeting Seungri and Taecyeon.

“Hyung! I already expected you’ll come here…” Jonghyun greeted Junsu back while smiling widely. He then greeted Seungri and Taecyeon warmly.

“Let’s eat! Let’s eat! I’m so hungry already!” Jonghoon said while they all were taking their own seat.

 

15th June.

Yoona was walking out from SM Building and heading to her car that was parked. It’s already late night so there aren’t any fans noticed her, fortunately. She entered her car and checked her phone. What is he doing in Manila right now? Already on stage? She thought while looking at her phone. He didn’t contact me for a whole day… He must be very busy, then… She placed her phone on the seat beside her and about to turn on the car’s engine when suddenly her phone was ringing. Yoona glanced at her phone which is showing Lee Seunggi’s caller ID. Oh? She raised her eyebrows when she saw the caller but she decided to answer the call.

“Yoboseoyo…”

“Yoboseoyo, Yoona-ah. It’s Seunggi oppa…”

“Ye, oppa… Ara…” said Yoona. “What’s the matter, oppa?”

“Odiga?”

“Me? In office. Waeyo?”

“Are you busy? How about dinner together with me?”

Yoona raised her eyebrows because of the sudden request from Seunggi. Actually this is not the first time I was being asked to have a meal or dinner together  with him and also I already ever have some meals with him few times… but usually he asked it if only we met unconsciously… he never called me to have a planned dinner like this before…

“Yoona-ah, are you still there?” Seunggi’s voice was heard again because Yoona was silent for a moment.

“N—nee, oppa…” Yoona stuttered and thought again. Actually I was planning to buy some foods for dinner to before and I’m just going to call Yul-unnie but I’ll feel bad towards Seunggi oppa if I rejected him without any reason and I’ll become more bad if he knew I rejected him and go with Yul-unnie, even he’s the first one who requested it… Yoona sighed. “Fine, oppa…”

“Cincca?? Cincca???” Seunggi’s excited voice was heard through the phone. “Then I’ll send you the restaurant’s address right now.”

“Nee…” said Yoona and ended the call. She looked at her wallpaper phone which was showing her selca with Jonghyun and sighed. I think I shoudnt tell you about this one, oppa… right? This is just an usual dinner with a common friend… I think you’ll understand… she thought and placed her phone back then started to leave the building.

 

* * *

 

“Actually I was surprised because oppa suddenly asked to have a dinner together…” Yoona said while she and Seunggi were already in the restaurant and having a dinner.

“I even thought that it was so sudden. I was near Apgujeong-dong and I saw your car was parked in front of SM building so I thought you must be inside. Then, since I’m alone and want to have a dinner so I put my luck and tried to call you… Oh, daenghida, you agreed to come…” Seunggi explained.

“Ah… I see…” Yoona nodded and continued to eat.

“Have you received the present?” Seunggi asked again.

“Ah… nee. Thank you so much for the gift oppa…Mian, I still couldn’t find the right time to wear it…” Yoona apologized. Actually Seunggi gave her a present at her birthday and it was a necklace. I feel bad towards Seunggi oppa because I still couldn’t wear it yet… I’m just afraid it will cause some rumours… and… honestly the main reason is… ‘he’ didn’t know that I received a necklace from Seunggi oppa…

“Gwaenchana…” Seunggi smiled. “But it’s okay to wear it, right? I mean… your boyfriend… didn’t tell you not to wear it, right?”

“Anii… Of course, no. Jonghyun is not that kind of man…” Yoona defended Jonghyun’s side. Actually I’m not sure how will he act but I think he wont do something like telling me not to wear it…

Seunggi nodded and smile again. “I think so… Jonghyun is not that kind of person…” he said in agreement. “That’s why I envy him so much…” he added while chuckling.

“Waeyo, oppa?” Yoona asked curiously.

“Because he’s very humble. No wonder he received so many loves… even from you… that’s why I envy him so much…” he said while grinning. “Truthfully I’m so jealous over him, because he can get your heart…”

Yoona didn’t know how to respond Seunggi’s words so she just smiling awkwardly. She knew that Seunggi is still have a feeling for her. She knew it because Seunggi always showed it obviously. Even right now… she can feel Seunggi’s jealous tone when he talked about Jonghyun. She knew that Seunggi didn’t hate Jonghyun, but it’s right that Seunggi feel jealous over him. When she became Jonghyun’s girlfriend, actually there are two guys who showing their jealous feeling so obviously. First is Seunggi… and second is Taecyeon, of course. That’s why Yoona always tried to treat them casually, just like before. Because she didn’t want their friendship became worst just because of that thing.

“Oh!” suddenly someone’s voice made Yoona and Seunggi startled and turned their head to the source. Taecyeon and Junsu were there, seems like they just entered the VIP area and looks surprised when they saw Yoona and Seunggi were there already.

“Oh! what a coincidence…” Yoona, who already recovered from surprise, greeted them warmly.

Taecyeon and Junsu greeted Yoona back then turned to Seunggi and greeted him politely, although they still look very surprised, especially Taecyeon. Seems like he never expected that he will see Yoona was having a dinner with Seunggi there. And just like Seunggi… since he ever commented on public about Taecyeon and Yoona’s rumour, so the situation right now is kinda awkward between those two men.

“Are you guys having a dinner too?” Yoona asked, tried to make the atmosphere there became better. “Wanna join us?”

Junsu glanced at Taecyeon and Seunggi and seems like he can read the situation. He smiled at Yoona. “Uhm, forgive us, but we already reserved another table. Please continue your dinner…” he said politely and excused himself, along with Taecyeon, which is still couldn’t say anything and just bowed his head before he followed Jun to another table in another side.

“Yoona, is he still have a feeling for you?” Seunggi asked when Junsu and Taecyeon already far away from their table.

“Aish why you’re asking something like that oppa…” Yoona tried to deny the topic since she feels uneasy. “Let’s continue our dinner…”

“I think he still had the feeling for you… I noticed his expression was changed when he saw us...” Seunggi mumbled.

“Oppa… let’s forget about it, please…” Yoona said while grimacing. “I feel uneasy if we talked about it…”

“Ah mian… Then, let’s continue our dinner…”

 


 

Few Days Later…

CNBlue’s Dorm

“Jonghie hyung!!! Your phone is ringing!!” Jungshin shouted over the dorm when he saw Jonghyun’s phone which was placed near the PC, was ringing loudly while the owner is in the toilet.

“Nugu????” Jonghyun shouted back from the toilet.

Without pausing his game, Jungshin glanced to Jonghyun’s phone. “A beautiful noona who didn’t know how to choose a nice boyfriend!”

Jonghyun went out from toilet with wet hands, seems like he didn’t dry it yet. He approached Jungshin and slapped his backhead jokingly. “Help me to answer it, Jungshin-ah. My hands are wet!”  he said while bending his upper body.

Jungshin grumbled but he still swipped the answer button and holding the phone for Jonghyun while still playing the game with his free hand.

Oppa!” Yoona’s voice was heard as soon as the call answered.

“Wae, Yoona?”

“How come you didn’t call me when you already in Korea…” Yoona grumbled. “Oppa, odiga?”

“Me? I’m at dorm. Waeyo?”

“Do you have spare time? Let’s have a dinner together…”

“Fine. Should I pick you up?”

“No need. Yul unnie said she will take me there...”

“Arasseo. See you there…” said Jonghyun and straightened his body.

“Hyung, Are you going out?” Jungshin asked.

“Yeah. Wae?”

“Then buy some midnight snacks for me!”

Jonghyun snorted. “I don’t hear something like ‘please’… so, just go hungry for a whole night…” he smirked while entering his room to change the clothes.

“Oh hyung you are so evil!” Jungshin grumbled.

 

* * *

 

“Where are we going next?” Yoona asked after Jonghyun and her finished the dinner and was walking out from the restaurant.

“Uhm… You choo—Oh, hyung!” Jonghyun suddenly greeted someone who just entered the restaurant.

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah!” Junsu, who was bumping into each other with Jonghyun, looks surprised. “What a coincidence!” he hugged Jonghyun.

“Are you alone hyung?”

“Anii. I’m with Nickhun but he’s still in the car. How about y—oh! Yoona-ssi…” Junsu seems just realized that Yoona was there beside Jonghyun. “It’s just not so long ago that we uncounsciously met at this restaurant too… The foods here are so delicious… even won’t make you tired to eat them everyday, right?”

Yoona nodded and smiled. "Yes. The foods here are so delicious..."

“You two guys already want to leave?” Junsu is back to talk with Jonghyun.

“Ye, hyung…”

“Too bad. Then let’s have a meal together again next time…”

“Arasseo. Then see you later hyung.” Jonghyun said and bid a farewell with Junsu. He then walked to his car, along with Yoona.

“I don’t know that you’re close with 2PM’s members, oppa…” Yoona said when they already entered the car while Jonghyun started to drive.

“Actually at first I only know Junsu hyung and Chansung. They are so kind when I’m still a newcomer. And then I became closer with the other members because we often had a meal together. Actually it’s because of Jonghoon and Seungri at first…” Jonghyun explained.

“Even with Taecyeon oppa?” Yoona asked without thinking. Ah! Stupid mouth! Why I should mention his name? Don’t you remember that Jonghyun is the one who saw the elevator incident at that time, Yoona ppabo?? Aish!!  She glanced at Jonghyun nervously. Trying to read his expression but there’s nothing changed with him.

“Taecyeon hyung? Actually Taecyeon hyung was the last… I just became closer with him around few days ago. But still, yes, I’m close with him now… He’s a very good hyung, actually. We even shared so many things because we have the same interest, such as game…”

“Geure…” Yoona mumbled. Daenghida, then… but why I feel a bit… worried? I don’t know what exactly I feel… it’s just like… feeling a bit uneasy without knowing the reason…

“Oh, by the way, you’ve just met with Junsu hyung not so long ago? When?” Jonghyun suddenly asked since he just remembered what was Junsu said when he greeted Yoona.

“Nee… when you were having your concert in Manila, oppa…”

“Oh geure? Is Junsu hyung alone?”

Yoona glanced at Jonghyun. He’s more curious about Junsu rather than me? “He’s with Taecyeon oppa…”

“Ah… I think he was with someone else…” Jonghyun giggled. “How about you? With your sisters?”

“Mmm hhm…” Yoona muttered. “Ah, oppa, where are we going then? You’re just driving without knowing where will we go, right??” she suddenly changed the topic. What’s wrong with me? I want to answer him honestly but why I couldn’t say it out?? I’m just afraid that I’ll ruin this good atmosphere if I said the truth… beside… it’s not important, isn’t it? It’s just a common dinner… it’s not a big deal… no need to talk about this…

“Where do you want to go? How about having some dessert?”

“Ice cream?? Yeay! Let’s go!!”

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun stopped his car in front of the convenience store and went out from his car. After sending Yoona home, he didn’t forget his dongsaeng’s request to buy some snacks. He already bought some ddeukbokki but for his brothers, those aren’t enough yet so he decided to buy some snacks at the convenience store. He entered the store and walked to the snack area when he noticed that there’s someone familier already there. “Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, hyungnim…”

Taecyeon turned his head and looks surprised when he saw who was greet him. “Oh, Jonghyun-ah! What a coincidence…”

“I thought it was a wrong person, hyungnim. I almost didn’t recognize you…” Jonghyun said while chuckling. It was because Taecyeon was wearing a hat and a mask.

Taecyeon lowered his mask and smiled. “I was from the office and there’re still a few fans outside so I dressed like this…” he explained. “How about you? It’s rare to find a FNC artists is visiting the convenience store near JYP when there’re few stores near FNC already…”

Jonghyun laughed. “I’m just passing by, hyungnim. Oh, and I just met Junsu hyung awhile ago…”

“Yeah, he was going out with Nickhun awhile ago while I should do recording…” Taecyeon grimaced. “Where did you met him?”

“Moodeonsang restaurant. And yes, Junsu hyung said that he’s with Nickhun hyung…”

“Moodeonsang? Woah Junsu… daebak… we’ve just had dinner there a few days ago  and he went again… didn’t he tired to eat the same menu continuously?”

“Ah… ye, he was saying the same to Yoona…” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Oh Yoona was there too? Again?” asked Taecyeon. “Aah… you were with Yoona, right?” seems like he just realized the situation.

“Ye…” Jonghyun nodded.

“Woah… I couldn’t understand those two, then…” Taecyeon laughed. “Oh, how about you? Werent you there too last time with Yoona and Seunggi?”

Seunggi sunbaenim? Jonghyun was surprised when he heard what was Taecyeon saying. Didnt Yoona say that she was with her sisters when she met with Junsu hyung that time??? “Anii. I was in overseas that time, hyungnim…” he said and smiled casually, although his mind already filled by many things suddenly.

“Ah… geure? I think they were waiting for you that time… You’re normal, then. I thought you were the same with Junsu's taste…” Taecyeon laughed. “Oh Jonghyun-ah, I think I have to go to cashier now…”

“Ah, juseyo…” Jonghyun said mannerly and took some snacks for himself too. “Did you come here by car, hyungnim?” he asked when they’re finishing the payment.

“Ye, since it’s too obvious if I went out by car…”

“Then, let me drop you until your office, hyungnim. Since we’re in the same direction…”

“Hooh Cincca? You’re so helpful, Jonghyun-ah. Gomapta…” Taecyeon said happily and entered the car.

 

* * *

 

“Oh, hyung, you’re back!” Jungshin greeted Jonghyun as soon as he entered the dorm. Actually Jungshin only greeted the foods in Jonghyun’s hands. “You know hyung, you always saying evil words but actually you’re so nice…” Jungshin babbled while examining the foods. But then he noticed that his hyung’s face looks in a mess. “Waegeurae, hyung?”

Jonghyun just shook his head and sit on the couch. “Where’s the other?”

“Minhyuk is in toilet. Yonghwa hyung is still on his way back home…” Jungshin answered and sat beside Jonghyun while eating the ddeukbokki. “Hyung, you looks in a mess. What happened?”

“Nothing…” said Jonghyun. If she was with Seunggi sunbaenim that time… then why she was lying to me? Why she didn’t deny it when I asked if she was with her sisters at that time…? Why she hide it from me?

“Oh! There’re so many delicious snacks!” Minhyuk’s voice was heard while the owner was approaching them. “Jonghie hyung brought these all?”

“Yeah…” said Jungshin and signaled Minhyuk to look at Jonghyun’s expression.

Fortunately, Minhyuk got the signal. He then sat on the floor, in front of Jonghyun. “Hyung, waegurae? Something bad happened?”

Jonghyun just shook his head without saying anything.

“There must be something happened with you, hyung. You always have this look when there’s something wrong happened. “Hyung… is something happened between you and Yoona noona?”

“Anii. There’s nothing. Just keep eating, then. I’ll go sleep first…” Jonghyun said and walked to his room and turned off the lamp before he lied on his bed. My brain is so full right now. Let’s just forget about it tonight… I couldn’t think about it anymore for now…

 

 

While on the other hands, Minhyuk and Jungshin were still looking at Jonghyun’s door confusedly.

“What’s wrong with Jonghie hyung? He even ignored the foods that he brought…” Jungshin mumbled.

“I was even more surprised. But you know Jonghie hyung is hardly to share his problem. Maybe we can talk about it with Yonghwa hyung later…” said Minhyuk while keep looking at the Jonghyun’s door worriedly.

“Let’s just talk with hyung right now. He’s already back…” Jungshin said as he heard someone entered the dorm while singing randomly.

“I’m ho~me… Home sweet ho~me… The delicious food are waiting~...” seems like Jungshin was right. Yonghwa was entered the dorm while singing an impromptu song. “Oh! Ige mwoya? There are so many delicious snacks already!!!” he looks surprised when he saw many snacks in front of Jungshin and Minhyuk.

“Jonghie hyung bought these all…” Minhyuk answered.

“Oh cincca??” asked Yonghwa and started to eat the ddeukbokki happily. “Woah where is he, then? The angel of my life in this midnight…”

“Hyung… Jonghie hyung is very strange right now…” Jungshin lowered his voice, afraid that Jonghyun might heard them. “He just back after having dinner with Yoona noona and when he’s back, he had a terrible look on his face…”

“Looks like there’s something happened with him and Yoona noona, hyung…” added Minhyuk while whispering. “But as you know, Jonghie hyung wont share his problem so easily…”

Yonghwa’s face became serious when he heard the dongsaeng’s words. He stared at Jonghyun’s door and sighed. “Let him alone first. I’ll try to talk with him tomorrow after he calmed himself a little…” said Yonghwa. “Although I’m so curious what kind of problem happened to him right now, but better not to bother him first… and let me eat these all..."

 


 

Next day. Morning.

SNSD’s Dorm.

Yoona was watching TV with Sooyoung and Yuri since it’s a day off for them before they continue to the next destination of their tour. She was about to take some snacks when suddenly her phone is ringing. She glanced at the screen and smiled when Jonghyun’s selca appear on it. “Yoboseoyo. Oppa~” she answered the call happily.

“Odiga?”

Yoona furrowed his eyebrows. Why his voice is so unconcerned like that? Did he just wake up? “Me? At dorm. Wae oppa?”

“Can we meet right now? Just for a moment.”

“Why it’s only for a moment?” Yoona pouted.

“I have a practice schedule in an hour. I’m already at basement.”

“Basement? Which basement?” Yoona asked, confused.

“Your dorm’s basement. I’ll wait you at the lounge…”

“Oh you’re already here??? Arasseo. Wait me, oppa!” Yoona ended the call in a hurry and took her sweater on her room then left the dorm. She entered the elevator and pressed the Ground floor, since Jonghyun said that he’ll wait at the private lounge. As soon as the elevator stopped, she went out and entered the lounge. There’s no one except Jonghyun there. Yoona approached them happily without any worried that people might see them because the lounge is so empty at time like this and also the security is very guaranteed.

“Oppa!” Yoona greeted him cheerfully and took a seat in front of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiled when he saw Yoona. “Did you sleep well?”

“Of course.” Yoona nodded while smiling widely. “Why you suddenly appear here, oppa?”

“I want to meet you before I do practicing…” said Jonghyun. “Oh, and this is for you…” he handed a plasticbag for Yoona.

“What is this?” Yoona asked while looking inside the plastic bag. “Oh!! So delicious!!”

she exclaimed happily when she saw some of her favorite cakes were there. “You really gave this in the right time, oppa. Since I was ran out of delicious cakes right now…” she grinned. “But there are so many…”

“Of course for your sisters too. They might scold me if I didn’t buy for them too…” said Jonghyun and smiled.

“Aish... suddenly I feel like greedy right now. I want these all…” said Yoona childishly while pouting.

Jonghyun patted Yoona’s head softly. “You even couldn’t eat those all at once.”

Yoona grinned. “Gomawo, oppa. You’re coming all the way here just to give me this… neomu gomawo…”

Jonghyun nodded and became silent for a moment. He then took a deep breathe before he started to speak again. “It's a thanks, since I I really had a good meal last night…”

“Huh?” Yoona raised her head from the cake. “Ah, nee. Moodeongsan is well known for their delicious menu, right oppa?”

“Yeah. No wonder you wont get tired of being there continuously…” said Jonghyun. “But I haven’t try all of the menu there. Have you?”

“Uhm… me too. I’ve only tried three menu there. Two of them which  we were eating last night…”

“Ah… geure… then what menu that you ate when you were there with your sisters?” Jonghyun asked with casual tone but he watched Yoona’s expression silently.

Yoona look hesitated before she answered it. “Uhm… the grilled one…”

“Just it?”

“Nee… just it…” Yoona muttered while looking away. Why we had to talk about this??

Jonghyun took his car key and played it with his finger. “Why you’re not trying to correct something here, dear?” he asked softly.

“Museun seoriya, oppa?”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona’s eyes. “That you were having dinner not with your sisters but with someone else?” he still asked with his soft voice.

Yoona felt out of breathe as she heard Jonghyun’s statement. Yes it was statement. Not a question. Her face suddenly turned into very pale. She felt that something heavy was dropped on her. He… he knew it…? How come he knew it…? Yoona wanted to speak out but she even couldn’t let out any words.

Jonghyun saw that Yoona looks so scared, shocked, and tense at the same time, and it makes him sighed heavily. “Honestly, I’m not expecting that expression…” he said and looked down. It feels like you’ve done something wrong at me… why your expression is like… you’re getting caught on doing something wrong? I really didn’t expect that you’ll have that expression… wae…? “I know you had a meal together with Seunggi sunbaenim at that time…”

“Oppa…” Yoona managed to speak out although she even couldn’t get a control on herself. “Oppa… it’s just an usual  dinner…” she tried to explain.

Jonghyun, once again, let out a heavy sigh. “Having a dinner with him is not the point, dear. I’m not angry at you because you had a dinner with him. No…”

“Th—then what…?”

“Why… why you’re lying at me, dear?” asked Jonghyun while avoiding Yoona’s eyes. “I never forbid you to meet with anyone that you want to meet… because I believe you… Although I’m feel jealous too sometimes but I can hold it up. Because I believe you…” Jonghyun continued to speak huskily. “But hearing the truth from someone else, not from you… do you know how sad I am, how disappointed I am, love? Why, Yoona? Why you hide this from me? If it's just an usual dinner then why you had to lie at me?"

Yoona feel like a thousand needles stabbed her when she heard Jonghyun’s disappointed and hurtful voice. She feel more hurt when Jonghyun avoided her eyes and even still talking softly with her. And it makes her couldn’t hold her tears. The tears of her guilty feeling.

“Arent we promised to always be honest with each other? No matter what happened? Aren’t we have the same thought that… lie… is the worst thing in a relationship?”

Yoona bites her lips while her tears are falling down continuously. “Oppa… I was wrong… I—I …” she hardly to speak because of sobbing. “I… was lying… because I—I’m afraid that you will angry… if… if I tell you that I was together… with… with him oppa…”

“Yoona… did I ever angry with you if you were together with other people?” Jonghyun asked back. “You lied to me because you were afraid that I’ll angry… and it was even impossible for me to do it. I think you already know me, dear…”

Yoona’s tears dropped more as she just realized that Jonghyun was never angry and even never forbid Yoona whenever she was going out together with other people. Her guilty feeling increased more and more. And what makes her couldn’t stop her tears and her scared feeling is… she remembered that Jonghyun is hard to tolerate “lies” in a relationship. It was the thing that makes her feel so afraid. Afraid that Jonghyun wont forgive her. Why I was so stupid?? I never thought that it will turn out like this…

Jonghyun looked at his watch and sighed. He then finally looked at Yoona, who was still burst out tears. He felt hurt when he saw Yoona’s condition but also feeling more hurt when he remembered what she had done. He leaned forward and wiped Yoona’s tears with his hands softly. “Mian… I made you cry again…”

Yoona shook her head while holding Jonghyun’s hands on her face. “Oppa… mianhae… I was wrong…” she sobbed hardly.

“Come. I’ll send you until your unit.” Jonghyun didn’t respond her words, he stood up and gently asked Yoona to get up too.

“I don’t want… Oppa… please…”

“I have to go now, dear… please… I wont leave you alone here with your condition like this…”

“Oppa…” Yoona begged him but looks like it’s useless. Although Jonghyun hugged her shoulder and guide her so softly to the elevator but Yoona feel the touch was different. It’s not warm anymore. It’s cold. Very cold. And even when they’re in the elevator, Yoona only can sobbed without saying anymore. She felt bad towards him. Very bad. And still even when Jonghyun bid a farewell and leaned a kiss on her forehead, Yoona felt that it’s not the same anymore. It’s not the warm kiss that she usually received. And she burst out more tears when she saw Jonghyun leave her. With the tears covered all over her face, she entered the dorm. The cakes from Jonghyun just placed randomly as soon as she entered.

Sooyoung and Yuri, who were heard Yoona’s sobbing, come approached her in a hurry. “Wae?? Waeyo?? What happened, Yoong??” Yuri asked worriedly when she saw Yoona’s terrible condition.

Yoona didn’t answer her but just crying. She can feels that Yuri hugged him while Sooyoung caressed her back.

“Wae, Yoong? Did something between you and Jonghyun???” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

Yoona shook her head while still crying. “I was wrong, unnie… I was wrong…”

“What? Tell us clearly, Yoong. What has been Jonghyun done to you?” asked Yuri.

“He didn’t do anything, unnie. He never did anything wrong. I was the one…”

Yuri and Sooyoung exchanged a worry glance. “Arasseo. We understand. Let’s move to the comforter place first. You need to calm yourself first…” said Yuri. Seems like this is a big problem. I can see how sad Yoona is right now… I should tell the other members first…

 

* * *

 

After leaving Yoona, Jonghyun already unaware what happened with him. Without realizing anything, e already found himself was on the FNC building, on the corridor, heading to CN Blue’s studio. He even couldn’t remember how did he drive his car until there. He didnt care how many people greeted him and he didn’t greet them back. He didn’t care already. His brain is so dead right now.

“Oh hyung!”

“Jonghie!”

Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk stood up and approached Jonghyun as soon as he entered the studio since they noticed that Jonghyun looks so terrible right now.

“Gwaenchana?” Yonghwa asked while following Jonghyun to the couch and sitting beside him. “Tell me your problem, Jonghie! Or you’ll become crazy alone if you keep it yourself!” said Yonghwa. “Arent we your brothers? Share your problem with us! Don’t you know you look like a walking corpse right now??”

“Let’s practice…” Jongyun tried to deny the topic.

“No practice today!” said Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin in unison. “Of course there’s no practice when one of my brother is in a mess right now. So please tell us what exactly happened, Jonghie… or else, today will be a waste…”

 

 

 

 


Annyeong ^^

Ah, first, let me explain something…

Maybe after you read this, some of you guys might thinking why a small problem should became bigger like this… well, I’m just trying to say that… isn’t a problem in a relationship usually like that? Sometimes the small thing—which was considered to be nothing at all—can become a bigger problem unexpectedly… and that was exactly I wanted to show here… kkk~ if you feel that Yoona’s reason is too weak, well I think I’ll explain more in the next chapt ^^ and I hope you can understand Jonghyun’s feeling here… XD

So, forgive me for this lame chapter guys >.<  very very very sorry >.<

And please forgive for the FATAL WRONG GRAMMARS hikss T.T I’m so lazy to recheck it. Forgive me >.< T.T

 

as usual, THANK YOU VERY MUCH MUCHH MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCIRBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS AND YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY ^^

see ya next chapt. *PS : Sorry I still couldnt manage to replly all your comments dear T.T pls forgive me, but I read it all. and ofcourse I'm so happy to receive your feedbacks ^^ so please feel free to tell me anything if you have some critics, suggests, etc. ^^

oh and also... I think this story will come to the end before it reach 50 chapters. so sad actually to end this but I have to, right? kekeke ~