Chapter 32 - Everything is Good... For Now

Cherry Blossoming

“Where are we going?” Jonghyun asked, as Yoona and him already on the way to have date tonight.

“Well... I want to do ice skating, oppa. Can I?”

“Ice skating??” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “So sudden? I’m fine with it, but are you fine enough? You must be tired...” he glanced worriedly at Yoona.

“I already forgot about things named tired whenever I was excited...” Yoona said enthusiastically.

“Then, which one?”

“There.”

A moment later, they arrived at the ice skating place. Jonghyun looked around with puzzled looks. “Did you already reserve this place?” he asked because there’s no cars, even no one at that place.

Yoona just smiled while dragging him to the shoes rack and picked the right size for them. Jonghyun helped her to change the shoes into the skating shoes one.

“Be careful...” he said when they entered the skating rink.

Yoona was holding Jonghyun’s hands tightly and started to skate slowly, with Jonghyun beside her. Fortunately, two of them were a good skater. “Wae?” Yoona asked when her boyfriend still looks a bit puzzled and sometimes looks around.

“No... Just wondering, you already reserved this place. It means you already planned that we will have a date tonight...? Since when?”

Yeah... As usual of my boyfriend... it’s quite hard to change his attention... “Wae? You’re not happy?”

“Anii.” Jonghyun shook his head. “I’m happy, but just a bit curious...”

“Then I’ll explain it. Let me go to the toilet first.” Yoona said and left the skate rink and walked to another side of the building.

Jonghyun just looked at his girlfriend, a bit confused, but decided to wait her. What is she going to say...? He thought and squatted at the center of the skate rink when suddenly the light was off. He stood up in a hurry and he couldnt think of anything but only his girlfriend, who was alone at the toilet. “YOONA!! GWAENCHANA????” he louder his voice and tried to find his phone to turn on the flash but he remembered that the phone is on his bag. He’s about to walk approached Yoona blindly since he worried to the max because there’s no response from Yoona, when a big screen in front of him suddenly . He stopped with puzzled face and looked at the screen.

 

Annyeong... MY PPABO BOYFRIEND

 

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows when he read the white fonts on the black screen. “Bwuoya...” he mumbled, and the other texts appeared again.

 

FORGOT SOMETHING, LOVE? ;p Dont say anything. Dont move around. Just watch this first ^^

 

And before Jonghyun react over it, the screen changed again. And it made Jonghyun stunned when it showed the first selca of Yoona and him. It was taken when they just finished the KBS Gayo Daejun, when Yoona became one of MC with Yonghwa. They took the selca before the ending stage. And there’s a texts below the photo.

 

You know, at that time, he made me angry because he didnt want to participate as an MC along with me. Huh! What a rude boyfriend. But what can I do except forgive him when he told me the good reason. And look at his expression! How could he had such a gentleman and soft looks at the same time. He made me couldnt angry anymore.

 

Jonghyun couldnt help but smiled when he read the texts, that for sure, it was from Yoona. And the screen showed another selca of them again, the second selca that they took together. It was taken when they’re at SongDo Beach, Busan. That time, when Jonghyun gave Yoona a piggyback because she broke her heels. And before they reached the home, Yoona suddenly took a selca of them, in the middle of road, with that piggyback position.

 

Our 2nd Selca. He’s cute, isnt he? He even gave me a piggyback, but not purely *sigh* I still have to “pay” him or else, he’ll make me fell on the road (Well I’m not sure either ;p) . But actually, I was happy with the payment too ke ke ke~

 

The next selca was showing. And it made Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. It’s because he’s not there in the selca. But the point that made him surprised because it’s the first time he saw the selca. The selca of Yoona, along with his family. His dad, his mom, and his two sisters. Seems like they were taking the pic at Jonghyun’s home backyard at the morning. Well seems like I didnt wake up yet that time...

 

This pic is the most favorite for me. Although he didnt include in this pic (Who told you to wake up so late, ppabo ;p) but I really love this pic. That day, I feel that I’m being so blessed because of meet him. He gave me a new family. A new Appa... A new Omma... And two Unnies... who are very very kind to me. I couldnt describe in words about my blissfull feeling... I hope he, and they understand that I loved them so much. SO MUCH....

 

 

Then the next selca must be from... Jonghyun was thinking when the next selca appeared again. See, I was right, hm? This is the one that I used as my phone’s wallpaper... That’s the selca when Jonghyun won the Best OST and they celebrated it at the yacht. In that pic, he was holding his trophy and smiled while Yoona was wrapping her hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.

 

He’s JJANG! Of course! My boyfriend is Jjang, right? I really love his surprised expression when he realised that we’ll celebrate his awards on the Yacht. Feels like want to kiss him right now... XD

 

“What was your plan actually, love...” Jonghyun mumbled, while his eyes still locked at the screen when the next selca appeared. Jonghyun smiled again when he saw the selca from Music Bank’s backstage. It was taken when CN Blue won the 1st place. He still remembered that after CN Blue went down from the stage, Yoona approached and hugged him happily. Not even caring about the others artists who were watching them. And actually it’s not a selca. The pic was taken by Kyuhyun’s help. In that pic, Yoona was the one who’s holding and play his guitar and he’s the one who was wearing Yoona’s cap and smiled widely.

 

Aaah... they beat us and became the 1st place this week. But I even celebrated it happily. *What a very strange of me* ke ke ke~ But, what I supposed to do? My boyfriend’s band is the winner. Of course I was happy, just like my unnies too. Look! He was so happy, he even agreed to take a pic by exchanged our property. He looks so cute by wearing the cap. Next time, I should make him to wear another cute hat...

 

Jonghyun was smiling when suddenly he noticed something strange. OH! Isn’t it suppose to be the last selca that we took? And where’s the selca that was taken when we celebrate our 1st month anniversary...? He furrowed his eyebrows. But before he spoke out, the screen changed again. It was the pic from the cafe near the Han River, the first time he tried to pout because of Yoona’s request.

 

AND I LOVE THIS PIC SOOOOO MUCH. HE’S REALLY REALLY CUTE IN THIS PIC!! FIRST TIME HE WAS POUTING, JUST LIKE ME!! KE KE KE~~ Yya! Oppa! Remember, you should pout more whenever you took a selca!!

 

I almost think that she forgot this one...

 

Expecting another one? :D

 

And the screen showed the selca when he stole a kiss from Yoona. Jonghyun smiled widely when he saw Yoona’s surprised expression in that pic.

 

I want to tell you something...

I LOVE YOU, LEE JONG HYUN.

-IM YOON AH-

 

When he was looking at the screen, it suddenly turned off, made him couldnt see anything because of darkness. “Im Yoona, what are you trying to—“ his words being stopped when he noticed there’s a light of candles came out from a room that Yoona was there before.

“Since I couldnt do ice skating while carrying this, please come here, dear...” Yoona giggled while saying that words and stopped outside the skate rink.

Jonghyun walked out from skate rink and changed his shoes into a proper one with curious expression. He approached Yoona in a hurry. “What was the cake fo--“ once again he couldnt finish his words when he read the words in the cake.

 

100th Days Anniversary Lee Jong Hyun Im Yoon Ah

 

Yoona giggled when she saw Jonghyun’s surprised face. “Did I already ask you through the screen so many times, dear? Did you forget something? Forget what day is today?”

Jonghyun still stunned while looking at the cake. “I—I... I dont remember it...”

“I was expecting that words from you...” Yoona chuckled. “As usual, my boyfriend didnt put so much attention to kind of important dates, so I think I’ll be the one who must do it...” she smiled. “Cmon! Let’s make a wish and blow the candle, oppa.”

Jonghyun took the cake from Yoona and put it on the table. He then wrapped his arms around Yoona’s shoulder and pulled her closer softly. “Let’s make a wish together.”

Yoona smiled happily and hugged Jonghyun’s waist. They closed their eyes and made a wish for a moment and blew the candle together.

“And now it’s totally dark again. I even can’t see you right now.” That was the first comment from Jonghyun after they blew the candles.

“I should go turn it on first, oppa. Since only two of us here...” she giggled and about to go to the light panel but Jonghyun didnt want to release her.

“Let just turn it on together, later.”

“Later?”

“Ddeh...” Jonghyun said while grabbing his bag and found his phone. He turned the flash, although it just became a little dim, but it’s bright enough for them to see each other.

“Thank you for all of this, love... Thank you for staying with me at our 100th days...” he said sweetly and caressed Yoona’s cheek. “Gomawo... And forgive me for being ignorant...”

“Aniiyo. You shouldnt apologize. Since you did it first, so it’s my turn right now...” Yoona replied and hugged him again. "Gomawo oppa... Thank you for celebrating our 100th days together..."

Jonghyun smiled and kissed Yoona’s forehead. “Happy 100th days anniversary. And I still want to celebrate the 1000th days together, love...” he said sweetly.

“Well... only 1000th days?” Yoona pouted. “But I was planning to celebrate 200th days, 300th days, 400th days... Not only 1000th days, ppabo...”

“Woah. That’s so many...”

“Wae??” Yoona crossed her arms. “You dont want??”

Jonghyun just smiled and slowly leaned forward to kiss Yoona’s lips. And as soon as their lips touched, Yoona already forgot about their conversation before and replied Jonghyun’s kiss sweetly.

“Well... seems like I have to agree with your plans...” Jonghyun said after they released the kiss.

“And what make you suddenly changed your mind?” Yoona glanced at him while still hugging his neck.

“Well... So I can do the same thing for many times...” he winked at Yoona. “And I prefer the cherry one than the strawberry...” he said and laughed.

Cherry...? Strawberry...? Yoona furrowed her eyebrows for a moment, seems like didnt understand what was Jonghyun talking about. She was thinking hardly and her eyes widened as she realised the topic. “AISH CINCCA, LEE JONG HYUN!!!! SINCE WHEN YOU NOTICED MY LIPSTICKS!!!!”

Jonghyun laughed but he hugged Yoona again happily. “By the way, mind to tell me why we must celebrate our anniversary here?”

Yoona glanced at him. “Which place did you expected?”

“I don’t know… well, maybe beach…” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder.

“Remember there’s a festival in Hanaggae Beach right now, ppabo. That’s why we couldn’t get there. And… it’s hard to reserve a place so sudden. I only got this…” Yoona grinned. “Mian…”

“Nevermind, love.” Jonghyun smiled nicely. “The place is not important. Thank you very much…”

“Ddeh…” Yoona tiptoed and kissed his cheek. “Anyway, what’s your wish before we blew the candle?”

“Should I tell you?”

“Uhmm… Up to you…”

Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. “I wish that I got a taste of the cherry again…” he winked at Yoona and laughed together happily…

 

Actually they had the same wishes… Only a simple wish…

Please let us together forever…

 


 

Incheon Airport. The Next Day.

Jonghyun was walking down from the van with the other members. Today they were heading to Taiwan for the first destination of Bluemoon World Tour. They were chatting about something when his phone suddenly ringing.

 

My FlowerDeer : Someone was about to leave me for three days T_T

 

Jonghyun smiled as he read the text from Yoona.

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : I though you’re still sleeping, that’s why I didnt call you.

My FlowerDeer : I miss you ppabo...We’re just celebrate our anniversary last night and couldnt continue the celebration today T_T

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : But today is not our 100th days anymore. It’s already 101th days. LOL

My FlowerDeer : LEE JONG HYUN!!! DONT JOKE AROUND! NOW I’M ANGRY!!

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Arasseo. Mian, dear. But what can I do? I’ll come to you right after I was back from Taiwan, I promise.

 

Screwed me... her mood must be down right now...

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Yoona...

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Im Yoona...

 

Jonghyun sighed. I dont want to leave you with situation like this... He thought for a while and a random idea popped out in his brain. He pressed the camera icon and started to do a selca. Look at the power of you, Im Yoona. I even dont care to take a selca in the middle of crowded and even did this pose... He looked at the pic and sent it to Yoona.

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Hope this will make you feel better, love...

 

 

 

Yoona was pouting angrily when another Jonghyun’s chat entered again. She glanced at the phone and got up in a hurry because of surprised. Mal—Maldo andwae!!! HE’S TAKING A SELCA WHILE POUTING IN THE MIDDLE OF AIRPORT CROWDED??? LEE JONG HYUN DID IT??? Her lips finally formed a wide smile and her face brightened up once again.

 

SNSD Im Yoona : KYAA!!! I LOVE YOU, PPABO!!!!

My BurningPanda : Omo daenghida... My ‘dare selca’ worked...

SNSD Im Yoona : YOU’RE SO CUTEEEE, OPPA!! I love you!!

My BurningPanda : I love you too, Yoona. And sorry for this.

SNSD Im Yoona : Well. I already forgot it. Since you gave me a WONDERFUL GIFT right now. LOL.

 

 My BurningPanda : Do you know how hard I try not to be embarrassed because I took such that kind of selca in the middle of crowded like this?  

 

SNSD Im Yoona : Ara... I can imagine it. Ke ke ke. It must be hard for you, dear. But I really really really love it. And I thought your fans might asked for your selca, since it’s rare for you to take a selca like that... But, just share another selca for your fans, not this one.

My BurningPanda : Wae?

SNSD Im Yoona : Because I’m the only one who own this pic. ;p

My BurningPanda : Arasseo. Ke ke ke... I’ll take a new selca for the fans later. I should go right now, Yoona. Mianhae.

SNSD Im Yoona : Arasseo, oppa. Have a safe flight. And goodluck with your world tour.

My BurningPanda : Gomawo. See you soon. I love you.

SNSD Im Yoona : I love you too :*

 

Yoona was smiling foolishly while keep looking at the cute pic of Jonghyun. Ppabo... Seems like these three days will be hard for me. Since right now I already miss you so much...

“Ige bwuoya? OMO!!” Yuri suddenly snatched the phone from Yoona and squealed when she saw Jonghyun’s selca. “He took it in the middle of his fans? Woah he’s so brave!”

“Ddeh...” Yoona answered happily. “That’s my lovely boyfriend...” she said proudly, ignored Yuri who looks irritated because of her cheesy words.

 


 

Few Days Later...

“But how will you do your class without your teacher, oppa?” Yoona asked while she’s walking on the treadmill. Today is their day off and since Jonghyun said that he want to go to the place that he always learnt his martial art class there. And Yoona decided to go with them. Fortunately, the place where did Jonghyun learn, which also a gym, was owned by his friend, that’s why he can reserved the place for a day, only for two of them.

“I already met with teacher a week ago. Today I just want to work out...” Jonghyun replied while working his body on the bench press.

“But does your company had a gym, if you just want to work out, not for your martial art class?”

“Ddeh we have. Does SM had it too?”

“Ddeh.”

“Then why we went here?” they asked each other in unison, and burst out laughter since they actually knew what’s their reason. Just want to spend the time together...

“But actually I prefer to work out here along with you rather than at FNC or SM...” Jonghyun spoke again.

“Wae?” Yoona asked while walking to another bench press beside Jonghyun and started to lie down there.

“Because I dont want other guy saw you like that...” Jonghyun said childishly. While they’re in gym, Yoona was wearing a white tanktop and a white training pants and she was sweating. The other guys would look at you with the eyes-that-for-sure-I’ll-hate-it.

“But you know that our stage clothes sometimes more revealing. Dont you feel annoying?”

“Of course I am. But what can I do? I used to think positively... Such as... you did it for fans. Well... of course we have to do our best for fans... FOR FANS. I dont want to think them as the guys... Or else I might be jealous...”

Yoona chuckled towards Jonghyun’s words. “It’s funny to hear, oppa. Since you rare to show your jealous feeling...”

“Yeah. I couldnt say it out even if I was jealous over something. But if I’m not wrong, did you ever said that you dont like a guy who was easily jealous??”

“Ddeh. It’s one of my criteria for ideal guy...” Yoona agreed.

“Then tell me all of the your ideal guy’s criteria...”

Yoona stopped her moves for a moment and looked at Jonghyun, who was lying on the benchpress beside her. “But I think I already told you...”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes, oppa, yes.” Yoona smiled. “Kim Do Jin...”

“Aaah...” Jonghyun smiled. “Collin’s Appa...”

“Ddeh. Is he cool, oppa? I mean Do Jin’s character... He seems like a bad guy because of his harsh words but actually he has a nice and sweet heart...”

“Ddeh. Even I’m amazed with his character.” Jonghyun nodded in agreement while still working out. “But Do Jin’s age didnt suit your age...”

“Well. It means I have to find the same character but with a younger age than him.”

“Try to date his son.”

Yoona laughed as she heard Jonghyun’s words. “Collin Black? But he’s four years younger than me, oppa. I’m not interested with someone who was younger than me. Beside, I already found my ideal type that very suits in everyway. Face, attitude, criteria, and age.”

“Cincca? Which drama?”

“Anii.” Yoona shook her head. “Not in drama. You know CN Blue, right? I fell in love with one of CN Blue’s member.” She started to act.

“CN Blue?” Jonghyun stopped his activity and looked at Yoona with serious face. “Ah, the band with four members? Which one from them can make SNSD Im Yoona fell in love?”

“Well... if you noticed the lead guitarist of CN Blue. He looks like an annoying person, cold and depressed looks, and he even looks didnt have any interests with people around him. You know, the first time CN Blue and SNSD met at the rehearsal of a show, I greet him but he even didnt look at me. Omo cincca... what an annoying person.”

“Yeah. I think he’s an annoying person.” Jonghyun nodded, still with serious face. “But what makes you fell in love with him?”

Yoona kept tried her serious facial expression too, although she held her smile hardly. “Although he’s like that, but everyone agreed that he’s very handsome, and white—very white. He has a nice smile and profound eyes. The eyes that most of guys wanted to have it. And he’s a prince of guitarist. He had an amazing aura, an amazing skill, an amazing voice... and the most important, he’s very polite and humble towards everyone, no matter who they are.”

“Just it? Seems like I’m still better than him...”

“Ah cincca? What’s your extra points than him?”

“As I knew, Lee Jong Hyun is being called a cold city guy from fans. I mean, what’s the good point from being a cold city guy? A warm city guy sounds better.”

Yoona glanced at him and laughed. “Then do you mean, you’re a warm city guy??”

“Not for public.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Only for you…”

“Well… but I still prefer CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun than you…” Yoona stuck out her tongue and continued to work again, but she almost squealed when suddenly Jonghyun already got up and squatted beside her, made they faced each other so close. “How did you learn it? You moved just like a ninja. So fast…” she chuckled while looking at each other eyes.

“It’s because I feel kinda annoyed right now because you kept mentioning CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun while I was here beside you…”

“Then what am I supposed to do?” Yoona giggled. “And by the way, who are you?”

Jonghyun smirked towards Yoona’s words. “Seems like you’re having an amnesia. Want me to help you remembered who I am?”

“Oh? How?”

Jonghyun just smiled and started to kiss Yoona’s forehead. He released the kiss and looked at Yoona again. “Already remember?”

“No.” Yoona shook her head while holding her laughter.

Jonghyun started to kiss her two cheeks again. “How about now?”

“Still not yet…”

Jonghyun trapped Yoona between his hands, while Yoona is still lying on the bench press. He smiled before he leaned a kiss on Yoona’s lips. He broke the kiss as soon as Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck. “Already remember?”

Yoona gave him a very sweet smile. “Ooh… you’re my boyfriend, right?”

Jonghyun clucked his tongue and grimaced. “You shouldn’t remember too fast…”

“Wae?”

“Because you’re using my favorite cherry…” he smirked and leaned closer again, while Yoona still couldn’t move because she’s trapped with Jonghyun’s arms. “That’s why I’m going to do it again…

“YYA! LEE JONG HYUUUN!!!!!!”

 

* * * * *

 

“When will you back from Japan?” Jonghyun asked as he drove the car after they visited the gym together. He asked since tomorrow SNSD will go to Japan.

“Well… maybe we’ll stay for three days there. How about your next Bluemoon tour, oppa?”

“Four days later.” Jonghyun sighed. “It means you’ll back to Korea and at the same day, I have to leave. Bad coincidence…”

Yoona pouted as she realized the situation. “Then it means we wont meet for long time again? Aish… how I wish to have a normal life… normal schedule… normal relationship…” she sighed. “And talking about this, oppa. Your Blind Love song… that song… really matched with us…”

“Yeah.” Jonghyun nodded. He glanced at Yoona, who was putting a gloomy face. He held Yoona’s hands with one of his free hands while still driving. “The main point of that song is the last part…”

Yoona looked at her boyfriend. “I know… don’t you forget what I ever told you so long ago? When you’re singing or composing a song, I said I can feel the emotion that you put into the song… For this Blind Love, I can feel it too. I just want to tell you that I’m very thankful for that song… and… I’ll always love you too…”

Jonghyun glanced at Yoona and smiled a little. “Why you suddenly turned so sweet?”

“I don’t know…” Yoona leaned closer and grabbed one of Jonghyun’s arm and held it. “Maybe because we wont meet for a week… two weeks… I don’t know… and it makes me sad already…”

Jonghyun turned his head a moment to kiss Yoona’s hairs while still driving. “I understand what you’re feeling, dear…” he said huskily and suddenly turned the car to the left and stopped.

Yoona looks around. “Wae? Why you stopped the car here?” she asked confusedly since Jonghyun stopped the car near the beach.

“Then, do you want to go home now?” Jonghyun asked back.

“No.” Yoona shook her head immediately and continued to hug Jonghyun’s arm. Next morning I’ll go to Japan… how come I wasted our precious times today… “But what will we do here since I think we couldn’t go out from the car…”

Jonghyun smiled. “Just waiting for the dinner time. And I’m searching for new inspiration… maybe watching the sunset with you will give me so many new inspirations…” he said sweetly. Yoona looked at him, she replied Jonghyun’s smile and hugged him tightly.

 


 

Japan. 130410. SNSD’s Dorm.

“Oooh the tshirt looks so cool!!” Sooyoung commented when they were unpacking their shopping bag after all of them back from shopping in Japan. She took the tshirt that Yoona bought before.

“Yya! It’s mine, unnie!” Yoona said and took back the tshirt from Sooyoung.

“Heol… it’s Bluemoon tshirt…” Sooyoung smirked. “It prefers the Bluemoon who will show up this year or the Bluemoon that my Jonghyun was a part of it?”

Yoona grinned. “Of course the 2nd choice. And unnie, he’s my Jonghyun…” she said to Sooyoung playfully.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Look at her! Look at her! Since when you became a greedy woman?”

“Unnie, Who said ‘greedy’??” Seohyun suddenly interrupted.

“Wae? Just because your Yong-yong oppa composed that Greedy Man for you, it doesn’t mean I couldn’t use the same words, maknae…” Sooyoung snorted.

“Unnie… you looks so desperate you know…” Yoona commented. “Maybe because yor life nowadays is empty. Go get a boyfriend to make your life is cheerful like us, unnie…” she continued to tease Sooyoung.

“YYA! IM YOON AH!!! How dare you!!! Why it sounds like I’m an old hag!!” Sooyoug started to chase Yoona who already running around the dorm to avoid the devil Sooyoung.

 


 

Incheon Airport 130411.

Jonghyun opened his phone when they arrived at the airport and noticed there’s a new ktalk message on his phone.

 

My FlowerDeer sent a photo.

My FlowerDeer : I bought a new tshirt kekeke~

 

Jonghyun tapped on the pic to zoom it. He smiled widely when he saw the pic. Yoona was taking a selca while wearing a green jacket with a white tshirt. He noticed that the concept of the tshirt is Bluemoon.

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Cool :D where did u buy it?

My FlowerDeer : Japan ;p since Bluemoon will show up this year, it’s cool to wear it…

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : That’s why you’re wearing it? Hey, your boyfriend is a part of another Bluemoon too :D

My FlowerDeer : Actually that’s the main reason I bought and even wore this tshirt ppabo. :D

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : What a lovely girlfriend. Odiga?

My FlowerDeer : Just arrived. You, oppa?

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : We’re at the same place right now. I’m already at Departure Gate, dear.

My FlowerDeer : Have a safe flight, love. Stay healthy. See you soon.

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Stay healthy too. Miss you. And Yoona…

My FlowerDeer : Ddeh?

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Something is waiting you at your dorm J Ah. I have to enter right now. See you dear.

My FlowerDeer : Bwoh? WHAT IS IT??

 

 

 

 

SNSD Im Yoon Ah : Bwoh? WHAT IS IT??

SNSD Im Yoon Ah : Oppaaa!

“Aish what’s wrong with him?? He already turned off his phone without any explanation????” Yoona grumbled as she entered the van along with her sisters. She tried to call Jonghyun but it’s off. It means his flight already took off… But why he left me hanging like this… What’s that something he talked about?? “Unnie, will we go straight to our dorm right now?” she asked Jessica, who was sitting beside her while busily texting with Donghae.

“Huh?” Jessica raised her head. “I don’t think so, Yoongie. Manager oppa said that we will go straight to MBC Building for recording a show. Wae?”

“No… nevermind, unnie…” Yoona said and sighed. Feels like I’m dying of curiosity right now… It’s because you, Jonghyun… AISH I really want to go home right now!!!!!

 

 

 


 

annyeong guys ^^

here's my promise ^^ i said yesterday that i'll update tomorrow so here it is.. hope you wont disappointed T_T it seems flat. mianhae TT__TT forgive me guys.

as usual, if you dont mind, please let me know if you have any feedbacks ^^ i'll gladly accepted it all :))

and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, SO MANY KIND PEOPLE WHO KEEP REMINDING ME TO UPDATE, AND ALL OF FRIENDS IN MY ACC ^^

i think that's all for now.

see you next chapt guys ^^ --i should update Time Flies right now-- see ya ^^