Chapter 5 - Get Well Soon

Cherry Blossoming

“Taeng-unnie...” Yoona called Taeyeon while they all were watching TV after finished the schedule today.

“Wae?” Taeyeon who busily watching and eating snacks answered nonchalantly.

“Can I borrow your phone?”

“It’s still charging. Wae?”

Yoona pouted. “Ani. Nevermind...” she replied weakly and walked towards Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s room. Seohyun was alone in the room, lying on the bed with phone on her ear. It must be Yongseobang. Because she smiled very happily while talking.

“Hyunnie...” Yoona whispered. Seohyun turned her head to Yoona.

“Oh, Yongie unnie. Wae?” Seohyun asked.

“Is that Yongseobang?” Yoona asked while pointing to Seohyun’s phone. Seohyun nodded.

“Um... could you ask him...” Yoona hanged her words.

“Ask what?” Seohyun looks puzzled.

“About... uhm... Jong-“

“Ahh...” Seohyun smiled. “Jonghyun oppa? Wait.” She then asked to Yonghwa. “Jonghyun oppa left the home around 7 am and still on his schedule right now. He left before Yong oppa awake.” Seohyun answered.

Yoona nodded. “Gomawo, hyunnie...” then she left the room.

Ottokaji? I really want to know about his condition right now. Who should I ask... Yoona back to sit in the living room. Taeyeon unnie had Jonghyun’s number. But if I asked her, i’m afraid she-or they-will tease me...  Uhm... SuJu oppa had his number too. But Kyu oppa might gave me so many questions if I asked about Jonghyun’s numbers. Changmin oppa... Aish I didnt have Changmin oppa’s new number. SHINee had his number too... Aish, they will asked me just like Kyu oppa. Ottokkeeee... I really want to know his condition right now...

Yoona took her phone and opened CN Blue official fanpage. Hope that someone will update recent news about him...

Jonghyun Oppa was recording a show in KBS just now. He seems a bit unhealthy, due to his husky voice and glazed eyes. But he still smiled warmly and waved to the Boices. Get well soon oppa, saranghaeyo40 mins ago

 

Yoona scrolled down the page

 

Yes, I saw him too. >.< But he finished his schedule now and ready to go home now. Be safe and get well soon Jonghyun oppa...- 2 mins ago

 

See??? He’s still had a fever. Aish... Does he have enough rest? Fortunately, he’s heading home now. But I’m still worried about him... Maybe Fanny unnie had his number? I mean, she is a die-hard fans of Jonghyun, right? Who knows if she had his number...

“Fanny unnie...”

“Hm?” Fanny answered nonchalantly, still watching the movies.

“Can I borrow your phone?”

“Ddeh.” Fanny replied while her eyes still on TV. Yoona took Fanny’s phone on the table and opened the contacts.

Lee Jong Hyun... there’s nothing. Jonghyun... aish, only SHINee Jonghyun. CN Blue... there’s nothing too. Yoona sighed. Why Fanny unnie didnt have any contact related to CN Blue. Aish... so frustating! She placed Fanny’s phone back on the table with gloomy face and sighed. Ottokaji? I'm going crazy now...


CN Blue’s Dorm

“Oh, Jongie, you were home...” Yonghwa greeted his brother as he saw Jonghyun entered the dorm after finished his schedule.

“How’s your fever, hyung?” Jungshin asked while doing the laundry.

“I’m fine.” Jonghyun took the towel. “I’ll shower first.”

*********

“Where’s Minhyuk? Still on filming set?” Jonghyun asked after he finished showering and joined Yonghwa and Jungshin in the kitchen.

“He was back around 4 hours and left again. Have you eaten?” Yonghwa asked while eating jajamyun. He offered Jonghyun another bowl which stil wrapped.

“No. But I’m not hungry hyung...” Jonghyun said and suddenly he turned back his head and sneezed two times.

“Aigoo... You still have a fever and now you got flu too, hyung?” Jungshin ask worriedly.

“You showered with cold water, Jongie?”

Jonghyun nodded and turned his head then sneezed once again.

“This boy. I’ve told you that use warm water while you still having a fever...” Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s head but still looks worried.

“Only child who showered with warm water, hyung.” He nagged.

“And sick people did it too! Aish... Now, eat first and took your medicine, then rest.” Yonghwa said in authoritative voice.

Jungshin touched Jonghyun’s forehead with his palm. “Hyung, your fever is not getting better. Did you took your medicine this morning?”

Jonghyun sighed. “Aish. I forgot...”

“Yya! Cincca... You only slept for 3 hours last night. And you didnt eat anything until now. AND, you forgot to take your medicine this morning. AND, you took a bath with cold water, AND now you were getting a flu too! If your fever was not going better until tonight, I’m afraid you’ll be hospitalized...”

“Ssiroo!” Jonghyun shook his head stubbornly.

“Then, eat now!” Jungshin and Yonghwa ordered in unison.

Jonghyun finally gave up and tried to eat the jajangmyun. His brothers were really took care of him. Jungshin make up Jonghyun’s bed for made Jonghyun can rest comfortably. Yonghwa prepared the medicine for him. They even covered Jonghyun’s body with blanket, and placed a warmer on his feet.

“Should I tell Yoona about him...?” Yonghwa mumbled while looking at his phone after they’re out from Jonghyun’s room.

“Huh?? What are you saying, hyung? You said Yoona? SNSD’s Yoona noona?” Jungshin who was sitting beside Yonghwa asked curiously. Yonghwa nodded and smiled.

Jungshin’s eyes became wider. “Hyung, what’s going on between Jonghie hyung and Yoona noona. Tell me hyung, ppalli!” Jungshin shook Yonghwa’s body enthusiastically.

“Yya! Be quiet! Jonghyun might hear us.”

Jungshin shut his mouth immediately. “Arasseo. Now, tell me hyung!!!”

“Tell what??? What happened??” Minhyuk, who just arrived, asked with blunt expression. Jungshin and Yonghwa didnt say a word but dragged the blank Minhyuk toward Yonghwa’s room.


“Yoongie unnie...” Seohyun called Yoona with an unusual voice. Made her sisters look curious.

“Wae? Why your voice was sound worry like that?” Yoona, who was sitting on the living room with the other members, asked curiously.

“Jonghyun oppa's fever was getting high. And he had a flu too. Yong oppa texted me just now...”

“Cincca??? I thought you had bring him to doctor, Yoongie???” Fanny asked worriedly.

“Ddeh. But Jonghyun oppa didnt have enough rest. So, his condition was getting worst...” Seohyun explained.

“Ottokaji, Taeng unnie????” Yoona finally spoke. She looks shocked and worried too. “Can I go there??? Please???” she begged to the leader.

“Me too, unnie.” Seohyun said with her worried face.

“I was thinking to go there too. But I have a schedule in an hour with Sooyoung, Fanny and Hyoyeon. You two, just go. I’ll tell manager oppa.” Taeyeon said wisely. She really worried about Jonghyun too. Actually she can visited him before the schedule, but she looked at Yoona, who looks more shocked and worried, so she believed on Yoona.

“Gomawo, unnie.” Yoona and Seohyun ran to her room to get ready quickly.

“We must make something for him...” Hyoyeon said. “Porridge? I bet, his brothers didnt know how to make a delicious and healthy porridge.”

“And some foods too for them.” Sunny suggested.

“Let’s cook, girls.” Yuri stood up and went to the kitchen. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon followed her and started to prepare the ingredients quickly.

“I’ll go to convenience store to buy fruits for him.” Jessica said.

“I’ll go with you, unnie. We must buy some snacks too for them.” Sooyoung spoke to Jessica. Jessica nodded.

“Just be careful, guys!” Taeyeon warned. Jessica and Sooyoung nodded then left.


From : Hyun~

Oppa, I’ll go there with Yoongie unnie. I’ll arrive in an hour.

 

Arasseo. Be safe, hyun~

 

“They’ll come...” Yonghwa smiled after replied Seohyun’s message.

“Who are they?” Minhyuk asked. He just finished change his clothes. Because Yonghwa’s story made him couldnt change his clothes right after he b because of curiousity.

“Hyun and Yoona.”

“Cincca???” the two maknaes looks surprised. “Ottokaji? Our dorm such a mess right now...”

“Let’s clean it.” Yonghwa seems enthusiastic.

“I didnt believe on you when it comes to 'clean', hyung...” the two maknaes answered weakly. Made Yonghwa laughed happily. Who told you for being maknaes...


“I’ve already told manager oppa. Dont be seen by medias or fans. Arasseo?” Taeyeon warned the two maknaes.

“Ddeh, unnie.” They said in unison then took the two big paperbag which filled by some side foods, porridge, bibimbap, fruits and snacks that SNSD sent for CN Blue.

“And convey our apologies towards them and Jonghyun. Hope that he will recover soon.” Sooyoung added. Seohyun and Yoona nodded again.

“We’re leaving, unnie.”

“Ddeh. Be safe. The van already waited for you.”

 

“Unnie, you looks so pale...” Seohyun said to Yoona while they’re on the way towards CN Blue’s dorm.

“Ani. I’m just worried.”

Seohyun hugged her. “Stay calm, unnie. Hope that Jonghyun oppa will recover soon...”


“Hyung, they are here!” Minhyuk said surprisedly while looking at the miniscreen.

“Then, open the door.”

“But hyungsoonim already knew the password, hyung! See?” Minhyuk replied as he saw that Seohyun entered the password then opened the door. The three boys ran to the door immediately.

“Annyeong, sorry to bother you!” the two girls bowed politely.

“Why act so formal like that?” Yonghwa laughed. “Please entered.”

Seohyun and Yonghwa nodded and entered. Jungshin and Minhyuk helped them to brought the two big paperbags.

“What is this, noona?” Minhyuk asked while carrying the paperbags.

“Oh, it’s from SNSD for you...” Yoona answered nicely. Jungshin, Yonghwa and Minhyuk opened it enthusiastically.

“Wuaoh!! SO MANY!!! Porridge, bibimbap, side foods, snacks, drinks, fruits...” Jungshin took out all of the things. “I feel like crying right now because of happiness!!”

“What is this?” Minhyuk took out a paper. “For CN Blue. Sorry guys we only can sent foods for you :( :( . And for our proudly Guitarist, Burning Jonghyun, Get Well Soon!!!! – SNSD.” Minhyuk read it. “Noona, hyungsoonim, neomu kamsahamnida...” he said blissfully.

“The other unnies want to come here too to visit Jonghyun oppa. But they have a schedule tonight. So they sent this as their apology. And hoped that Jonghyun oppa will recover soon.” Seohyun explained while placing the foods into the fridge. With Jungshin, Minhyuk and Yoona helped. But this is the 1st time Yoona came to CN Blue’s dorm, so she still unfamiliar with the dorm.

“You guys want to eat now? I’ll prepare the food if you want to eat now...” Yoona pointed at the wrapped bibimbap and side foods.

“Let’s just wait until Jonghyun wake up. He will nag if he eat alone. Beside, we just had our lunch three hours ago...” Yonghwa said. The two girls nodded and went to the livingroom.

“But oppa, you said two hours ago? It’s even not called a lunch? How come you did lunch at 3 pm??” Seohyun complained and gave Yonghwa a deadly gazed. Made Yoona and the two maknaes giggled.

“Aigoo... dont be mad, hyun. The delivery came late, that’s why...” Yonghwa found an excuse and hugged Seohyun’s shoulder childishly. Made Seohyun blushed.

“Eiiyy... how irritated, hyung...” the maknaes shouted in unison while seeing their hyung and hyungsoonim being lovey dovey.

“You two, go get a girlfriend, now!” Yonghwa teased the maknaes and laughed.

“Ah, wae?? It’s not fair. You are the only one that has a girlfriend, hyung...”

“Who said? Jonghie will have one. Soon...” Yonghwa said while glancing at Yoona. Jungshin and Minhyuk were glancing at her too. Made Yoona’s face become a bit red.

“Can I take a look at him?” Yoona asked. Since they arrived, she really want to see Jonghyun’s condition. Beside, if she still sitting here, her face will blushed too much.

Jungshin stood up immediately and opened one of door for Yoona. “This is Jongie hyung’s room, noona. Please enter comfortably...” he chuckled.

Yoona entered the room and sat on the chair. She pull the chair closer to bed. She touch Jonghyun’s forehead with her palm carefully. Her face became more worried. Jonghyun's fever is getting higher... And we couldnt put the icebag on his forehead since he had a flu too... She covered Jonghyun’s body with another blanket while she saw that Jonghyun was shivering. Fortunately, it made Jonghyun more comfort because He stopped shiver.

Yoona looked around in Jonghyun’s room. There’re soooo many guitars. But Yoona remember in some interviews, Jonghyun said that all of his guitar were placed not only at home, but there’re also at CN Blue studio and at his own studio in FNC Building. And there’s a piano, laptop on the table, and so many tools and instruments for composing music. Beside the big closet, there’s a shelf, for placed so many gifts from his fans. Yoona chuckled when she saw that the most things in there was a bear doll or panda doll with fire on their back and holding the guitar. Aigoo kyeopta... In other side of shelf, there’re sooo many CDs of band concert and english books. A lotion and electric shaver. He’s not applying any cosmetics but his skin already was so perfect like this...

Yoona reached a music book on the table and opened it. There’re so many songs that he already composed. Even in japanese and english language. But most of the song didnt have the lyrics yet.

Yoona startled when Jonghyun’s phone suddenly vibrated and ringing ktalk cutely on his end table. She looked at the phone’s screen which still on.

 

From : Kyu-hyungnim

Jongie, gwaenchana? Did your fever already gone? T.T i’m really worried. I’ll back to Seoul tomorrow. Get well soon.

 

Kyu oppa really took care of his KyuLine. And what’s this? Aigoo kyeopta... his phone’s wallpaper is a cartoonize of so many pork. Yoona chuckled when she saw the pic.

Suddenly, Jonghyun moved a little. Yoona back to her chair immediately and looked at him. Seems like, he’s awake.

“Huh?? Yoona??” he asked with a weak-husky-voice. He looks very surprised, and pale at the same time.

“Oppa, how’s your feeling?” Yoona asked worriedly. Jonghyun wanted to get up but Yoona stopped him. “Just stay still, oppa.”

“How come you were here?” he asked while lying down back. His voice was full husky.

“I came with Hyunnie. Yongseobang tell us that your condition was getting worst. Actually, all of us want to come but it will be too obvious. But they all sent the foods and hoped that you’ll recover soon.” Yoona explained.

“Ah, I’m really thankful. Taeyeon noona has sent me message before. A video message. That’s why you and Hyungsoonim weren’t there. It seems like they’re taking the video when you’re leaving.”

“What did they say?”

“Apologized for being unable to come. And wishes for my healthy. I’m really thankful with all of you...” Jonghyun answered. “How long have you been here? Two hours?” Jonghyun looked at his clock. It’s 6 pm right now.

“You must be bored. Where’s the others?”

“When I went to toilet 30 mins ago, Jungshin was watching TV and Minhyuk was eating. Hyun was in Yongseobang’s room. Oppa, gwaenchana?” Yoona still looks worried. She touched Jonghyun’s forehead again-she even didnt feel embarassed or what because of worried- and sighed. “It’s not getting better. Why...”

“I’m—“ suddenly he turned his head to opposite side and sneezed. “—Fine...”

Yoona crossed her arms. “What ‘fine’ is that? Tsk. Dont pretend to be healthy, oppa...”

“Let me get up first. I have a schedule at 8 pm at SBS...”

“Oppa, you were sick and—“ suddenly she hung her words. “SBS? By any chance, did you attend that show too? With Dongwook oppa as MC?”

“Ddeh. I guess so. Wae?”

“We have the same schedule.” Yoona smiled ear-to-ear. “I’m pairing with Dongwook oppa as an MC.”

“Daenghida. We can go together. Or your manager will pick you up?”

“I’m afraid no. But oppa, what will the people say if I go there by your van?”

Jonghyun chuckled. “We’ll go by car. All of CN Blue staffs already on SBS now because he had another meeting before the show.”

“I’ll drive.” Yoona said firmly.

Jonghyun chuckled. “Andwae. I’m fine enough to drive.”

“But not until Busan. Your condition is getting worst than yesterday.”

“Who said we’ll going to Busan?” Jonghyun laughed with husky voice. “SBS is only 20 minutes from here. Dont you trust me?” He said with his sharp eyes and firmly tone towards Yoona.

“Ah... ddeh...” Yoona nodded and avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. Her cheeks became a bit pink because Jonghyun’s sharp eyes.

Jonghyun laughed weakly once again and patted Yoona’s hair. “Guess that the others must be prepared the dinner now. C’mon.” He said and down from the bed.

He’s really a real namja. Even his body was not in good condition, but he still stand up straightly. Not even shaking or seems weak. And... he patted my hair... It’s not fair! I’m really happy and embarassed at the same time.

Jonghyun want to open the door but Yoona suddenly stopped him. He chuckled when Yoona gave him a jacket. “Wear it. I knew you’re feeling cold, oppa.”

“Gomawo.” He smiled and put the jacket then opened the door.

“Oh, Jongie hyung. You’re awake!” Minhyuk and Jungshin who were playing cards on living room look surprised. “How’s your feeling?” Jungshin suddenly ran to get the thermometer and sticked it in Jonghun's side head.

“Yya! I’m getting bored with that thing!” Jonghyun nagged while looking at the thermometer.

“Aish so childish.” Yonghwa, who just out from the kitchen, said. “How’s his fever?”

“It’s 38 C. Still high...” Jungshin replied while looking at thermometer. “Hyung, dont stand up. You must keep your stamina.” He dragged Jonghyun to the couch while Yoona was heading to the kitchen to help Seohyun.

“Yya. I’m not doing jogging or something here. I just stand up why you dragged me such a cow...”

“Your words was really funny hyung.” Jungshin and Minhyuk laughed. “What’s the relation between dragged and a cow...”

“Foods are reaaaadyyyy!!” Yonghwa shouted as he helped Seohyun and Yoona to placed the foods on the table.

“It’s a rare for seeing hyung was on the kitchen.” Minhyuk smirked and sat on dining chair.

“If you want to see the good side of Yonghwa hyung, just put him beside hyungsoonim...” Jonghyun spoke and laugh huskily.

“Tsk tsk... it’s you guys who didnt aware about my angel side.” Yonghwa said while shaking his head. “Please sit beside Jonghyun, Yoona...” he gave Yoona a nice smile as she saw Yoona was going to sit beside Seohyun.

“Mianhae unnie, Yong oppa was so childish...” Seohyun looks apologized towards Yoona.

Yoona chuckled. “Gwaenchana. It’s my fault. I’m not aware that the chair already reserved.”

Jonghyun pulled the chair beside him. And let Yoona sit. “Gomawo, oppa.” She said nicely.

Jonghyun nodded and looks focused on food. “What happened with my dinner?” he asked. Everyone laughed. Jonghyun’s dinner was a bowl of porridge with sliced beef and vegetables. And the others dinner were bibimbap and soo many side foods.

“Since you were sick, SNSD made these foods. That porridge too, for you.” Yonghwa answered, still smiled.

“Oh, I’m really thankful to them... They even added these yummy sliced beefs. But, why they and you’re not letting me eat bibimbap too?” Jonghyun nagged.

“Because you’re sick! But daenghida your fever was getting better...” Yongha answered while they were starting to eat.

“It must be because Yoona noona...” Jungshin said spontaneusly. Made Jonghyun almost spill his water because Jungshin spoke while Jonghyun was drinking. Even Yoona suddenly choked while munching her food because of Jungshin’s words. The two maknaes and Goguma couples exchanged smile secretly each other.

**********

“So, you’ll go alone, Jongie hyung?” Jungshin asked while they finished eating.

“Not alone. Yoona will go with me.” Jonghyun anwered from his room. He was changing his clothes now to go for his schedule.

“Oh, Unnie’s schedule was the same with Jonghyun oppa?” Seohyun asked. Yoona nodded and prepared her bag.

“Is it fine if I leave first?” Yoona asked to the maknae.

Jungshin and Minhyuk giggled. “Take it easy, noona. We always left Hyungsoonim in here. As long as there’s Yonghwa hyung too... it will be fine...”

Yoona giggled with the boys as she saw Seohyun’s face became red. “Arasseo. Looks like I was worried for nothing.”

Jonghyun’s door was opened. Seems like he's not wearing the clothes for the show, maybe he'll change it later, just like Yoona. Because he only wore a black t-shirt short sleeves and black jeans. He took his car key. “Where’s Yonghwa hyung?” he asked.

“He’s in the toilet. You didnt bring your guitar, hyung?” Minhyuk asked.

“Manager hyung already brought it there.” Jonghyun answered and looking at Yoona. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, but you’re not. You’re not going to wear jacket, oppa??” Yoona gave him a deadly gaze.

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun walked toward his room and took one of his white hoodie then wore it. Yoona helped him to put on his hoodie. Omo... He even looks whiter when he's wearing this white jacket. And the hoodie made him looks so cute. Kyeopta... Yoona praised him in her mind.

“Wuaoh. Am I being delusional or what? Seems like I’m watching a married couple who want to go out together...” Jungshin said while smiling blissfully. Minhyuk and Seohyun giggled.

“Maybe I’m not the one who has a fever. It’s you... You’re daydreaming too much.” Jonghyun gave him a deadly gaze. But the others still chuckled. Only Yoona looks blushed.

“Hyung, noona, drive safely..."

“Arasseo. I’m leaving. Hyungsoonim, I’m leaving. Yonghywa hyung, I'm leaving." he shouted in front of toilet.

“I’ll take my leave. Sorry for have bothered you, guys.” Yoona bowed. “Hyunnie, I’m leaving.”

“Aniyo, noona. Just come here anytime you want..." Jungshin said cutely.

"Yes, noona. Just came here often..." Minhyuk added.

"Please take care of our sick guitarist, Yoona..." Yonghwa said as he out from the toilet.

"Be careful Yongie unnie, Jonghyun oppa..." Seohyun waved.

“Ddeh.. Annyeong...” Yoona nodded and waved then left the dorm with Jonghyun.

“Seems like we’re going to have a new hyungsoonim from SNSD, right?” Jungshin mumbled after Jonghyun and Yoona left.

“Not hyungsoonim. They didn’t do a WGM show. It’s future hyungsoonim.” Minhyuk argued.

“Ah, it’s too long. Just call her Yoona noona.”

“Yya! Who said we’ll call her as future hyungsoonim??? Jonghyun might kick us in our face...”

“You said first!”

“But you're the first metioning about new hyungsoonim!”

“You!”

“Ani! You!”

“Aish... You!”

“Yya! you two, be quiet!” the oldest hyung finally spoke up. Jungshin and Minhyuk stopped immediately. But they’re looking at Seohyun with puppy eyes.

“Hyungsoonim... look at Yonghwa hyung...”

Seohyun laughed and turned to Yonghwa. “Why you shouted to them? You ruined the mood, Yong~” she said to Yonghwa fiercely. Made Jungshin and Minhyuk highfived happily while seeing Yonghwa nodded diligently to Seohyun.


 

kekeke...

done for this chapter.

you guys get bored while reading this? *mian T_T

I'll do better for next chapter.

 

Thank you very much for 44 Subscribers :') :')

Also, thankyou very much for 2000+ views. I checked it two days ago, it still 1000+ ... you guys are really daebak! :')

and I really appreciated all of your comments :) thanks thanks thankyousooomuch guys. please comment if you like it or no or you have a suggestion or what... anything! :) I'll accept it happily yeay! Also, I'm very thankful to you guys who was supporting my fanfic  in the jongyoon forum :) :) neomu kamsahamnidaaaa.

JongYoon fighting!! Sakura fighting!! Dont lost our hope for this couple :) :)

See you next chapter. And please be patient for their relationship now... It will be strange if their love blossoming so fast, right? :) :)