Chapter 38 - Her Wish Comes True

Cherry Blossoming

Olympic Gymnastic Arena, Seoul. 8th June. Late morning.

“He said that he will come but why his phone is off!” Yoona checked her phone as soon as they have a rehearsal’s break and grumbling when she still couldn’t connect with Jonghyun’s number. “He mustn’t forgot it! I already reminder him yesterday!”

“Wae, unnie?”

“Hyunnie, will Yongseobang come?” Yoona asked back without answering Seohyun’s question first.

“Ndeh.” Seohyun nodded. “Oppa said that he’s on his way here…”

“Is he with Jonghyun?” Yoona asked with great anticipation.

“Uhm… mian, unnie.” Seohyun looks guilty to answer it. “Yong oppa didn’t say anything about Jonghyun oppa…”

“MWOH??? Aish! What’s wrong with Jonghyun! Can you ask Yongseobang where’s Jonghyun now, Hyunnie? Please…”

“Arasseo, unnie. I’ll—Oh! Annyeonghaseyo…” Seohyun suddenly greeted the people who just entered the venue. They are EXO, SHINee and F(x) who come te support their concert.

“Oh what’s wrong with Yoona noona?” Minho noticed when they all gathered and Yoona’s face is still gloomy.

“Ask your hyung, Minho-ah. Where is he right now. He made Yoona became like this.” Sooyoung answered while chuckling.

“Jongie hyung? He didn’t come here?”

“Why you’re asking me…” Yoona grumbled.

“Oh Yong oppa!” Seohyun suddenly greeted someone with happy voice, while the one who was greeted by Seohyun, was walking towards them all while smiling.

“Yongseobang, where is he?” Yoona asked as soon as Yonghwa arrived and exchanged greeting with the others warmly.

“Dugu?” Yonghwa asked with blunt face.

“Jonghyun oppa. He said that he will come during our rehearsal…”

“Ah… jeongmal?” Yonghwa looks surprised. “But last night he said that he didn’t want to come. And when I left the dorm, he’s still sleeping.”

“MWOH???” Yoona asked in disbelief. HE DIDN’T WANT TO COME???? STILL SLEEPING???? YYA!! He said that he will come!!! He already promised!!

“You didn’t wake him up, oppa?” Seohyun asked.

“Me? Wake him up? Woah, Hyun, no one helped me because the maknaes were in our office… do I look like need to get beaten by Jonghie?” Yonghwa shook his head.

So, he's still sleeping? And didnt care about me?? Then why he promised yesterday!!! Yoona stamped her foot angrily. Jongie ppabo! Jongie ppabo!!! Ppabo ppabo ppabo!!

“Aigoo… don’t be so angry. Uri Jonghyun needs sle—“ SHINee's Jonghyun tried to speak but shut his mouth as soon as he received a glare from Yoona.

“What kind of nonsense that he was promising to me yesterday!!!” Yoona continued to grumble and tried to call Jonghyun once again but before she pressed the dial button, Jonghyun’s caller ID suddenly showed on her phonescreen. Within a second, she answered it. “Yya! Lee Jong Hyun!! What are you trying to do huh???” she blurted out as soon as she answered the call. While the others were exchanging glances.

“Trying to do what?” Jonghyun’s blunt voice was heard through the phone.

“MWOH???? Where are you, huh??? You’ve promised me that you’ll come here today!! But why Yongseobang is the only one who come??? Why you’re still sleeping there???"

"Yoona..."

"Why you turned off your phone??? You don’t want to visit me only for a minute??? You don’t want me to disturb your sleep???” Yoona raised her voice, seems like she was very angry towards him.

“Yoona…”

“Did you even care about me??? I’ve tried to call you every 15 minutes since 5 AM until right now!!! Don’t you understand that I really hope to see you here????” Yoona even already didn’t care that the people there paid their attention only at her.

“Yoona…”

“NO!! I don’t want receive any apologizes right now!! This is already too much!!!”

“Yoona...”

“LEE JONG HYUN!!! DON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME?? I don’t want receive any apologizes from you right now!!”

“I’m not going to apologize.” Jonghyun answered shortly. Made Yoona suddenly hold her words. “Should I come?”

“Do you think it will make sense? If you want to come, just come! If no, then don’t! Whatever!! You said that you don’t want to come then just don’t!!!I don’t care anymore!! I hate him!!

“Fine. Where’s Yonghwa hyung?”

“MWOH?????” How can he’s being so ignorant like that?? “YYA! LEE JONG HYUN!! Do you even care about me????”

“Why you’re yelling… look behind Yonghwa hyung first!”

“WHY I SHOULD LOOK AT HIM???”

“I didn’t say look at hyung. Look behind him. See the entrance door behind Yonghwa hyung? Look at there.”

Yoona followed Jonghyun’s instruction and suddenly gasped. Jonghyun was standing there. Smiling and waving his hand at Yoona.

“Im Yoon Ah, you’re not going to greet your boyfriend?” Jonghyun’s voice was heard from the phone, seems like holding his laugh.

Yoona approached him in a hurry, almost run. “Lee.Jong.Hyun! Nappeunnom! YOU.ARE.SO.EVIL!!” she slapped Jonghyun’s arm continuously. “I’M.NOT.GOING.TO.FORGIVE.YOU!!!!”

“Ah. Mian. Mian. Mian….” Jonghyun grimaced and prevented Yoona’s hands from slapping his arm again. “Ah.. appha…”

“MIAN?? NO!! I’m so angry with you, ppabo!! How dare you to lie at me!! And who cares if it’s hurt!!!”

“I’m not lying. It’s you who didn’t let me to speak anything when we’re talking on the phone.” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Aish! Molla! I hate you right now!” Yoona folded her arms and avoided to look at Jonghyun. “You and Yongseobang played a trick on me that’s why I really hate you so much!!”

“Cincca?” Jonghyun asked her playfully. “Haah… too bad. I’m just arrived but if someone hates me right now then it means I have to leave right away…”

“YYA!!” Yoona pouted. “Don’t you dare!!”

“Then come here.” Jonghyun grinned and pulled Yoona closer to hug her. “Aigoo… you should check your blood pressure and please ask the doctor why it’s getting high easily?”

“Yya!! You’re the only one who caused it if my bloodpressure is high!” Yoona grumbled in Jonghyun’s embrace.

“Jeogiyo, you two who were in lovey dovey there!” Sooyoung suddenly interrupted. “Please remember that we’re still here…”

Jonghyun chuckled and broke the hug with Yoona. But he put his arm on Yoona’s shoulder and walked closer then exchanged greetings with the others. SHINee’s Jonghyun, Onew and Minho actually wanted to hug Jonghyun but they received a glare from Yoona, which means that Jonghyun is fully occupied by her right now.

“Why I cant hug my brother?” SHINee’s Jonghyun complained at Yoona.

“Because his arm must be on me, not you.” Yoona put her arrogant expression and stuck out her tongue at him.

“Woah… Im Yoon Ah daebak…” Yuri snorted. “You always become so greedy if it’s related to Jonghyun…”

“Oh Yongseobang.” Yoona pretended not to hear Yuri’s words. “Only you and Jonghyun came here? You didn’t ask the other leader to come here too?”

“Other leader? Dugu?” Onew asked curiously but being stopped by Yuri.

“Yya! Im Yoona! Stop asking nonsense!”

“Ah… Jonghoon…” Jonghyun suddenly said bluntly. “Do you want me to call him, Yuri noona?”

“Or we can pick him up right now for you.” Yonghwa joined and exchanged a smirk with Yoona and Jonghyun.

“Yya! You three stop it!” Yuri yelled with blushed face.

 

 

 

“You wont stay until the concert?” Yoona asked when they were on backstage, about two hours before the concert started.

“I can’t. Mian.” Jonghyun grimaced, while on the other side, Yonghwa was answering the same thing to Seohyun. “You know it will be a big news if Yonghwa hyung was seen by netizens during the concert... The Goguma is still keep their eyes on them.”

“Then why you didn’t stay alone?” Yoona still tries to convince him.

Jonghyun smiled and ruffled Yoona’s hairs. “Andwae. What will the netizen said if they saw that only me from CN Blue watched your concert? We don’t want to create any rumours, right?”

Yoona pouted. “Then will you come again tomorrow? Without trick on me anymore, please!” she added.

“Uhm… maybe no. Mian…”

“Ah mwoya…” Yoona started to nag. “You don’t miss me that much?”

Jonghyun chuckled. “You should focus on your performance. Beside, we’ll meet the day after tomorrow, right?”

“When will you go again for your next concert?”

“Five days later.”

“See! There isn’t much time left!!”

“We’ll meet the day after tomorrow, Yoona.” Jonghyun said again with calm voice.

“But I want to meet you tomorrow too!! Everyday!!!”

“You know it’s impossible.”

“But I want!!!” Yoona stamped her foot.

“Im Yoon Ah.” Jonghyun warned her with soft voice but he stared at Yoona with his profound eyes.

“Arasseo. Arasseo.” Yoona finally gave up and pouted . So difficult to make a deal and winning over him. “Then you should call me on the phone every hour tomorrow before our concert!”

Jonghyun ruffled her hairs again and nodded. “Arasseo. I’ll call you every hour, princess.” He smiled widely and nodded to Yonghwa, who was ready to leave. “Then see you. Good luck for your concert.” He said and then bid a farewell with the others before he left.

“Just saying goodluck?” Yoona looked at Jonghyun with her puppy eyes after Jonghyun bid a farewell with the others and she sent him until the restroom’s door.

Jonghyun chuckled again. “Aigoo… what’s wrong with you today, hm?” She’s so cute when she’s being like this…

“I'm not going to receive a hug anymore for today.” Yoona warned him before Jonghyun took a step closer.

“Tsh…” Jonghyun hissed while smiling and peck on Yoona’s cheek. “Happy now?”

“You can do better…” Yoona pout but her expression became brightened.

“But I wont do it here…So please be patient, love…” he whispered and winked at Yoona. “See you.”

Yoona waved her hands until Jonghyun left the venue. He’s so sweet… Ok, maybe you aall thought what do you mean by “sweet”? but, if it’s Jonghyun, then his acts just now are already including in “sweet” category. And he succeed make me flew right now…

“Im Yoon Ah, if you’re going to stay there and imagining your Jonghyun, then do you want to perform without any makeup?” the stylist warned her.

“Eh?? Anii anii. I’m coming, unnie!” Yoona grinned and rush off to her stylist.

 


 

10th June. Yoona' Family’s house.

“Unnie, why you didn’t wake me up???” Yoona squealed as soon as she wake up and realized that it’s already 5 in the afternoon.

“Huh? It’s you who didn’t want to wake up. I’ve already wake you up two hours before but you said you still tired…” her sister answered from the kitchen. “Beside, what makes you so freaked out like that? You said that Jonghyun will pick you up at 11 PM. Oh jebal Im Yoon Ah, it’s still six hours to go…”

“But I should prepare my best for tonight, unnie. Finally we can have a date after a-hell-long-time…” Yoona yelled before she entered the bathroom.

“Then six hours is more than enough, Yoongie…” Her sister rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“Yoongie, Jonghyun is here…” Her sister called Yoona when Jonghyun just arrived while Yoona is still busy in her room.

“Wait a moment!!” Yoona yelled back from inside her room.

“She’s already in a mess since five hours ago…” her sister shook her head despairly to Jonghyun. “Please take a seat, Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun chuckled and sat on the couch. “Kamsahamnida, noona. Did she have enough sleep today?”

“Hooh. More than enough. She woke up around 5 PM if I’m not wrong. And she never left her room just because of preparing for your date tonight…”

“Ah cincca?” Jonghyun laughed. “Why she acted like it’s the first time we’ll have a date…”

“That’s exactly the same question that I want to ask her, Jonghyun-ah…” her sister sighed.

“Oppa!” Yoona squealed happily as soon as the door opened. She was wearing a black casual dress while her hands were holding a white long coat. She rush off to Jonghyun and smiled widely. As usual my boyfriend always looks so handsome whatever he was wearing. She thought happily while looking at Jonghyun who looks so georgeous wearing a light gray shirt that covered with black suit along with black jeans. “Kkaja!”

She’s truly a very beautiful princess. Jonghyun thought and smiled when Yoona linked their arms. “Then, please excuse us, noona.” He bid a farewell with Yoona’s sister.

“Unnie, we’re going!” Yoona waved her hand to her sister.

“Ndeh. Have a nice date, you two.” Yoona’s sister sent them until the front door.

“Why you’re smiling so widely?” Jonghyun asked when they entered the empty lift, heading to the basement.

“Because I’m happy…” Yoona answered happily. She tightened her hands which was holding Jonghyun’s arms. “My boyfriend is sooooooooooo handsome tonight…”

“Only tonight? Ah… I feel disappointed…”

“Yya!” Yoona pouted. “I wont say everyday to prevent you flirted with another girl…”

Jonghyun laughed. “I'm afraid that you’re the one who flirted with another guy…”

“Hoh. It wont happen because I already have a perfect boyfriend…” Yoona said proudly while leaning her chin on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

Jonghyun turned his head to her and made their face were so close each other. He smiled and took a peck on Yoona’s lip in a flash. “That’s the payment for two days ago…”

“Mwoh?? It’s no—“ Yoona want to protest but Jonghyun tilted his head, signaling that the lift already arrived on basement floor. “Aish, I hate you Lee Jong Hyun.”

Jonghyun still laughing and hugged Yoona’s shoulder, guiding her to his car that was parked there. He opened the door for Yoona. “Please have a seat, princess.”

Yoona smiled and entered the car, following by Jonghyun after a while. “So where will we go, oppa?”

“I don’t know too…” Jonghyun put his blunt expression.

“Yya! I think you already planned tonight’s date!” Yoona pouted.

“Hssh… this girl…” Jonghyun ruffled Yoona’s hairs so lovely. “Why you’re easily getting angry nowadays? Then let’s check your bloodpressure first before we're heading to our destination place…”

“Aish oppaaaa!”

 

 

 

“Woah… oppa this is daebak…” Yoona squealed happily as they arrived. It was the same place when Yoona made a surprise party for Jonghyun. But the décor is already different. There’s a dining set there already waiting for them. With many birthday decoration around it. “You created this??”

“I wish I can say yes but no.” Jonghyun grinned. “The pro team helped me a lot…”

“Aah. Right. This romantic decoration is not so you oppa…” Yoona still in awe because of the romantic decoration. “Woah it’s very nice…”

“Have a seat first.” Jonghyun pulled a chair for Yoona. “Wae? What are you searching?”

“Anii… usually in the drama, if they have a romantic dinner like this, a bottle of wine or something like that will be here…”

“I dont really like to drink and although I know you often drink, but I wont let you if you were with me.” He stared firmly at Yoona. “No alcohol. And that’s the rule.”

Yoona grimaced. “Ndeh, ahjussi.” She bowed playfully to Jonghyun. “You really looks like Appa right now…” she giggled. “Then let’s eat, oppa.”

 

 

 

“Oh thank you for the delicious food…” Yoona exclaimed happily when they finished the food.

“Nah. Then, please anticipate the highlight…” Jonghyun tilted his head and few clerks—maybe from the pro team that Jonghyun said before—come to took all the dishes and bring a big pink birthday cake for Yoona.

“Woah… kyeoptaaa…” Yoona squealed again when the birthday cake was placed on the table.

“You know I couldn’t take a look at this cake before…” Jonghyun said and lit the candles for Yoona.

“Wae??”

“Because of the color…” Jonghyun grimaced. “You know… pink…” he said and move from his seat then stand up beside Yoona.

“Should I stand up too, oppa?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Up to you…”

Yoona smiled and stood up beside Jonghyun. Her smile became wider and wider when Jonghyun hugged her waist and pulled her closer to him. She linked her arm to Jonghyun and looked at the beautiful cake in front of them. “Should I blow it now?”

“Ndeh. Make a wish first.” Jonghyun smiled at her.

Yoona nodded and closed her eyes. I wish I can be forever with him… I wish my life will always full of happiness like this… I wish I, my sisters, my family, and him, will always healthy… I wishShe suddenly stopped when she heard something unusual. She opened her eyes and gasped when she realized something on the sky. W-what… what is that??? Her jaw dropped when she saw there’re so many falling stars on the sky. Who created this???

“You said that you really like falling stars since you were little, right?” Jonghyun’s voice was heard beside her. “So… this is the only thing I can give you… People said if you make a wish during the falling stars, then it will happen…” he pulled Yoona closer and let her to enjoy the fireworks. The fireworks that he was put all of his best effort to search where did he can get the fireworks that resemble falling stars.

Yoona even couldnt blink her eyes because of those fireworks blast. It’s a magic, isnt it? Someone please tell me that I'm not dreaming right now! This is real, right??? So many falling stars on the sky... Since I was little, I always wondering where I can find someone who will give me a falling star, even it’s only one. Because that time I dont know what’s the falling star actually. I just thought that it must be such a diamond in the sky or what, so along with the time goes on, I finally understand that there’s no one could give me a falling star. Because it was sky’s things. But tonight... he granted my wish... he’s the first one and the only one who granted the thing that I always wished since I was little... Feels like I’m in dreamland right now… this is so beautiful… the most beautiful thing that I’ve ever seen… Yoona’s tear dropped as she thought about it.

“Wae?” Jonghyun’s voice sounds worried when he noticed that Yoona was crying.

“Anii…” Yoona shook her head while still sobbing. “Gomawo…”

“Did your dream finally becomes true? That someone will bring a falling star for you?” Jonghyun asked softly while wiping Yoona’s tears.

“How did you know???”

Jonghyun smiled. “Do you think I never ask your Dad or your sister about you?”

“Cincca??” Yoona asked in disbelief. “Oppa, you went that far only for… this?”

“It’s worthy, Yoona.” Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s forehead lovingly.

“Oppa… jeongmal gomawoyo… You know… it’s the best gift I’ve received on my birthday…” Yoona leaned her head on Jonghyun while still enjoying the falling stars.

“And I think I should lit the candle once again.” Jonghyun chuckled and pointed at the forgotten birthday cake.

“But…” Yoona looked at the sky with worried face.

“Relax… it will keep blasting as long as you want…” Jonghyun ruffled Yoona’s hairs, knowing what’s on her mind.

“Then, blow together with me, oppa…”

“Arasseo.”

Yoona smiled happily and blew the candles with Jonghyun. While the fireworks on the sky were still blasting beautifully. After she blew the candles, she stared at the sky again. Seems like didn’t want to waste every second of the beautiful view on the sky.

Jonghyun turned his head from the sky to the girl, who was hugged and leaning her head on his shoulder while enjoying the view above them. I guess you’re happy right now… I really wish like that. You know, creating a surprise plan for your birthday is so difficult… Because you’re an expert everytime it came to “surprise”. I almost gave up at that time and think that ‘an usual dinner’ should be okay. But later, I think that I must be the rude one if I couldn’t make something special. Thanks for my brothers, and the hyungnims and minho… They all are very helpful. They even suggested me this idea, searching for a pro organizer, and always gave me so many ideas to make this surprise for you. But  for the “falling stars” part… of course, the idea is from me. It was so difficult to find those kind of fireworks. I’ve been searched through the internet, and even the shops in Japan, but I couldn’t get it. Then… When I was in Aussie… That time, we had a chance to go out that night due to filming. That’s why I took my time, of course with the members on my side helped me, for searching these fireworks. I even requested to the production factory to make this kind of fireworks for me in 3 days. Fortunately, with so many helped from my brothers and the staffs, I can get them. That time, Jungshin asked… "isn’t it too much for you, hyung?" Well, I understand him. Since I never did something like this before that’s why he was kind of disbelief. If that was a normal situation or if the fireworks are just for someone else, then I wont do that much. But I think, there’s nothing such as “too much” if it’s for you, Im Yoona. For you, I think I can through anything just to make you happy like this… Honestly, just for planning this surprise thing, I even couldn’t concentrate on my works thesedays. It’s because I want all of the preparations are perfect for you… He smiled and looked at the sky again. Enjoying the fireworks. I wish that I finally suceed for granting your wish…

Yoona looked at Jonghyun when she feels that Jonghyun pulled her closer. But Jonghyun didnt look at her. It made Yoona’s lip formed a smile. You’re a magician, aren’t you hm? You know, I never expected that I will experience so many “out of blue” things with you since our first meeting. But… wah… you're daebak when it comes to “surprise” things. And tonight… even right now I still want to cry… even when I went home, I still want to cry… even for tomorrow, next week, next month, next year… everytime I remembered this, I surely will cry… cry of happiness… He brings so many miracles for me. He brings so many happiness for me… so many loves for me… I… The only thing I can say is… I’m happy that he’s with me. I’m happy that I have a chance to meet with him and be together with him. I’m happy that I have him on my side. I’m happy that I’m hugging him right now… I’m happy that he’s the one who granted my wish since long ago… And I’m very sure that he’s the only one who can do that. I just wish that we’ll still be like this until forever… I just wish that he’s the only one for me until forever… I’m not joking when I said that ‘I already have a perfect boyfriend’. Yes, he’s perfect. Indeed. That’s why… I really don’t want to lose him. Because I really love him. I do love him so much… Yoona tiptoe and gave a kiss on Jonghyun’s right cheek lovingly.

“Oh? Wae suddenly?” Jonghyun looks surprised.

“That’s a thanks…” Yoona smiled sweetly.

“For what?”

“For staying beside me and for bringing so many miracles into my life…”

Jonghyun raised his left eyebrows and smirked. “Im Yoona, for those all, I only got a kiss on my cheek?”

“Ndeh. Who told you to do the same thing…”

“When?”

“When you left the venue…”

Jonghyun laughed. “So you didn’t satisfy that time, hm?”

“Yya! Your words… seems like I’m so desperate with that…” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm playfully.

Jonghyun pulled her closer again while still laughing. “Arasseo. Let me continue my part first…” he smiled before he leaned a soft kiss on Yoona’s lips. “Wae?” he asked when Yoona suddenly broke the kiss after a while.

Yoona smirked and wrapped her hands around Jonghyun’s neck. “I have to do my part too and I should be the one who started it…”

Jonghyun laughed. “You can look so y if you want, you know?”

“Yya, oppa! Do you mean that I never look y before?”

“Of course you are. But it’s different if you’re with me.” Jonghyun shook his head while still smiling. “Ah… seems like I was right to not bring any alcohol drinks here… if the situation like this, I don’t know what will hap—“

“Yya! Byuntae!” Yoona covered Jonghyun’s mouth and slapped his chest while her face were blushing.

“Aigoo… What do you think I will say? I’m going to say that what will happen to us if we drink alcohol. We wont have a nice moment like this because I have to take care of you if you got drunk. That’s all  I want to say.” Jonghyun patted Yoona’s head while laughing. “Look who’s the one that thinking of something else here…”

“Yya. Shut up, oppa. Or I’m not going to kiss you…” Yoona tried to hide her embarassment.

“If you’re not going to kiss me than what will you do to me?” Jonghyun continued to . “Doing something that you’ve thought just now? Aigoo… uri Yoongie finally grown up…”

“Oppaaaaa!!!”

“Don’t yell, love. People might thinking that I’m doing something bad on you…” Jonghyun kept giggling while ruffling Yoona’s hairs.

“You’re doing it right now, ppabo. Teasing me is a bad thing…” Yoona pouted.

“But I should be the one who yelled. Because you did something on me too…”

“What’s that???”

“Ah, I want to ask your mind too, what’s that?…” Jonghyun winked then laughed again when Yoona continued to slap his body. “Yya, Im Yoona, are you enjoying to hurt your boyfriend?” he asked in the middle of laughing.

“You stop, oppa!”

“Arasseo. Arasseo.” Jonghyun stopped his laugh, although he still grinned widely. “I’m still waiting of your part…”

“I’m about to forget it because of you…” Yoona pouted but she squealed when Jonghyun suddenly pulled her closer again.

“I’m going to tease you again then…”

“Aish… You surely always win over me, oppa ppabo…” Yoona said but she couldn’t hold her smile no longer when Jonghyun looked at her lovingly. “That’s why I always love you…” she said sweetly and started to kiss him. Even though there is no alcohol here, I've been drunk already because of you, Lee Jonghyun...

 

 

 

“By the way oppa, where did you get those beautiful fireworks?” Yoona asked when they released the kiss.

Jonghyun took a glance at her and smile. “It’s a secret…”

“Ah mwoya…”

“If I tell you, I’m afraid you will tell the other guy. Then that guy will buy it too and give it to you. And then you will do the same for him, just like you did to me. Aish. No way.”

Yoona giggled over Jonghyun’s childish words. “Arasseo. It’s your secret then…”

“Good girl.” Jonghyun patted Yoona’s head softly. “But Im Yoona…”

“Ndeh?”

“Mian… for the gift… I only can give you that watch. Honestly, I’m so clueless what should I give you…”

“Yya! I already said that I’m veeeery happy with that gift so don’t apologize anymore oppa!” Yoona glared at him while showing her watch proudly that Jonghyun gave her.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything but took out something from his pocket. It was a white box with Hermes brand on it. “This is another small gift for you. Count it as an apologize because I couldn’t be with you when your birthday…”

“Oppa…” Yoona lost of words because she didn’t expect that Jonghyun still have another gift for her.

Jonghyun opened the box. A beautiful Hermes bracelet was shown inside the box. He offered the box to Yoona. “Mian. I don’t know how to choose a good bracelet for girls…” he grimaced.

“Oppa…” Yoona looked at Jonghyun with teary eyes. “You don’t have to give me so many gifts…”

“Museun seoriya… It’s my girlfriend’s birthday. Of course it has to be special…” Jonghyun smiled softly and wear the bracelet around Yoona's other wrist. "Nah, now all of your wrists are wearing the things from me..." he grinned happily.

“Ippeuta… neomu ippeuta…” Yoona admired the bracelet. “Oppa… gomawo… jeongmal gomawoyo…” she said as her tears dropped once again.

“You know… actually I want to buy something rather than bracelet for you… but of course it’s not the right time yet. Maybe I’ll give it to you around five or six or seven years later—ah we still don’t know how many years later…” Jonghyun said while wiping Yoona’s tears. "But I still hope that I can buy it for you... someday..."

Yoona’s tears dropped more as she realized what’s that thing. She held Jonghyun’s hands on her face. “Then please make sure that you are the one who will give me that thing few years later…”

Jonghyun smiled and kissed Yoona’s forehead. “Let’s make a wish so it will happen, dear…”

Yoona nodded and hugged Jonghyun tightly. “I love you…”

“Should I say that I love you too, Im Yoona?” Jonghyun began to again.

“Yya oppaa!!”

Jonghyun laughed and pulled Yoona once again into his embrace. “I love you so much, Im Yoona…”

 

 

 

 



annyeong :)

sorry for the late update (again) . It's a bit hard to handle three ongoing stories at the same time but I enjoyed it so much kekeke...

how's this chapt guys? sorry if it's bored or lame chapt. forgive me.

as usual, BIG THANKS AND LOVE FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS, AND ALL OF YOU WHO ALWAYSSUPPORT THIS STORY (no matter what happen in their real life right now)^^

and if you hv any feedbacks, suggests, critics, or anything. pls feel free to say it. (if you dont mind :))

once again, thank you very much. see you next chapt. ^^