Chapter 26 - Busan's Family

Cherry Blossoming

Yoona and Seohyun walked out from elevator in basement parking area. Their boyfriends couldnt pick them up in front of the dorm since it’s still afternoon, afraid if someone noticed them and created some stupid rumours. Their outfit today was choosen and helped by their sisters. Seohyun was wearing a pink shirt with black blazer and Yoona was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. They approached a white car, that already waited for them and entered the seat at second row since Jonghyun and Yonghwa already sat at the front, and Jonghyun was the one who’s sitting on driver’s seat. Today Yonghwa was wearing a black shirt and a blue jeans, also a black sunglasses, while Jonghyun was wearing a white tshirt and a white blazer with black jeans and sunglasses. He looks so white than usual because of his outfit.

“Oh, did we promise to wear similar outfit today?” Yonghwa giggled when he realised that he and Seohyun was wearing a smilar black blazer while Jonghyun and Yoona was wearing a white top. “It’s even can be called as Black and White...”

“Oh daenghida, I was the white one.” Jonghyun mumbled. “It means I have a pure heart...”

“Yya!” Yonghwa patted his head. “It was because your skin. Oh cincca... sometimes I even think that you’re whiter than a caucasian one... and it’s true... You should watch our new upcoming album’s making, Yoona. That time, he was wearing a white tshirt and talked at outside building. I even couldnt tell which one is his skin and his tshirt...” Yonghwa laughed. “It must be you drank too much milk since you were a child until now...”

“Oh?? You always drink a milk, oppa??” Yoona asked.

“Ddeh. It’s a must for me everyday...” Jonghyun replied. “Aish dont laugh at me. I used a cup to drink it, not from a baby bottle...” he said in irritated voice when Yoona, Yonghwa and Seohyun were chuckling.

“By the way, you couldnt see us from outside before you entered the car, right?” Yonghwa suddenly asked to the two girls behind.

“Ddeh. Wae?”

“Well... it’s mean... can I exchanged the seat with you, Yoona?” Yonghwa grinned. “I want to sit beside Hyun...”

“Oh. Sure. But can you stop first, oppa?” Yoona asked to Jonghyun.

“Wait... We have to find a safe place first.” Jonghyun said and looked for a quiet spot from public. After the car stopped at a safe place, Yoona and Yonghwa exchanged their seat.

“But, oppa, we should exchange again if it’s your turn to drive...” Seohyun said to Yonghwa, who already sat beside her, when they continued their way.

“Ah. I wont drive. Jonghie is the one who loved to drive. He’s always the one who took care of driver’s seat whenever we went somewhere together. Right, Jonghie?”

Jonghyun nodded from the driver’s seat. “I’ll choose Yonghwa hyung as the last one among the members who I trusted to drive a car. Oh, I mean, he’s the last two, along with Jungshin...”

“You guys are being too much. Look at Hyun, she never complain whenever I drove the car...” Yonghwa grimaced.

“Actually you’re good.” Jonghyun nodded in agreement. “But the difference is, when you’re with Hyungsoonim, you always drove the car happily. But when you’re with us, you always pretended to be tired or lazy so I’ll be the one who must drive the car... That’s why Jungshin said before in WGM, hyungsoonim, Yonghwa hyung treated you better than us. Much better than us...”

“Dont listen to him, Hyun...” Yonghwa said childishly while Seohyun just chuckled.

 

 

Busan. 6 PM.  In front of Yonghwa’s home.

“Dont you want to go down first, Jonghie?” Yonghwa asked while packing his things and ready to go down with Seohyun. “Omma, appa and even hyung will scold you if you didnt meet her first.”

“I want, but mian, hyung. I’m afraid I can’t. My family already waited for us to dinner, too...” Jonghyun felt apologized. “Send my apologize to them...”

“Arasseo. I’ll tell them...” Yonghwa opened the car’s door for Seohyun. “Send my greets for your family too...”

“We leave first, Yoong unnie, Jonghyun oppa...” Seohyun bid a farewell before she walked out from the car. “Please drive safely...”

“Ddeh...” Yoona and Jonghyun said in unison. They waited until Yonghwa and Seohyun walked out from the car. Yoona pulled down the car’s window and waved to Seohyun and Yonghwa.

“Unnie, fighting!!” Seohyun cheered for her, knowing that her unnie felt so nervous. Yoona nodded and smiled.

“Jonghie, have a safe drive!!” Yonghwa said to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded and started to drive again when Yonghwa and Seohyun entered the home.

“When will we arrive to your home, oppa?” Yoona asked.

“SongDo is an hour more from here...”

“Oppa, is it true that SongDo was the center of Busan at first? Before it moved to Haeundae?”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded. “But since the center is Haeundae now, that’s why SongDo isn’t too popular nowadays... But SongDo had a very great view...”

“More beautiful than this??” Yoona asked in disbelief. “Even it’s already very beautiful here...”

“Ddeh... You’ll see it later...” Jonghyun glanced at her and smiled.

“Well... now I’m very curious... Busan is seriously a best region...” She then turned to Jonghyun, who still driving. “Dont you feel tired oppa? You already drove the car for about four hours...”

“Gwaenchana. I didnt feel sleepy at all. Well, I dont like sleep too much...”

“Ara... That’s why you had that panda-eyes...” Yoona grumbled and opened a bottle of water. “Do you want to drink some?” She offered to Jonghyun first.

“Ddeh.” One of Jonghyun’s hand tried to get the bottle s while he’s still looking at the road because the road is a bit crowded at the time like that.

Yoona ignored his hand, she offered the water right to Jonghyun’s mouth. “Just drive focusedly.” She said while holding the bottle that Jonghyun drank on it.

“Gomawo...” Jonghyun said after he finished to drink. He took a quick glance at Yoona and raised his eyebrows. “Waegure? Why you looks more and more anxious since hyung and hyungsoonim left?”

“Because it means I’m going to meet your family SOON! VERY SOON.” Yoona answered straightly. She bite her lips anxiously. “I’m very afraid if I suddenly do a wrong act accidentally in front of them, oppa...”

Jonghyun smiled calmly and squeezed Yoona’s hands with one of his free hands while still looking at the road. “No need to worry. Hey, if they dont like you, then they should tell me to break up with you the time I told them about our relationship... But no, Yoona, they support me. They support us. That’s why I said you dont need to worry...”

“But I couldnt help my feeling oppa...” Yoona said desperately. “Did they already know that I’ll come with you? Please dont tell me that you want to make a surprise act again...”

Jonghyun laughed. “I already texted my noona yesterday... Calm down...”

“I can’t...” Yoona exhaled loudly. “Or I’ll try...” she the CD player and play the Starlit Night song. “You know, this is such a magic for me. I always listen to it whenever I faced happy situation, or even sad situation. And it successfully made me feel comfort again... Thanks for this, oppa...”

Jonghyun just nodded and smiled. They listened to the song while their hands still holding each other tightly.

 

 

 

 

“Oh it’s SongDo...” Yoona squealed when she read the roadsign. Along the way, she couldnt stop but being amazed by the view although it’s already night but the view still looks very beautiful. “How long until we arrived at your home, oppa?”

“Few minutes...” Jonghyun said casually, but it made Yoona became more and more nervous. She straightened her body and do an inhale-exhale continously.

Jonghyun giggled towards the cute act that his girlfriend was doing. “What are you saying?” he asked when he saw Yoona was mumbling something.

“I’m practicing a Busan satoori. Dont disturb me, oppa!!” Yoona replied with a very serious face and closed eyes, while kept mumbling softly.

Jonghyun chuckled. “Where did you learn it? You know, the hardest Busan satoori was spoken here, in SongDo. Just talk as usual, no need to force yourself...”

“I learned from you...” Yoona replied while still mumbling with closed eyes.

“Me? But I never taught you anything in satoori...” he glanced at Yoona again and burst out laughing. “You know, seems like you’re casting some magics pells right now...”

“I learned from some videos of you when you spoke in satoori...”

“Ah cincca?? Let me hear it, first...”

“Ssiroo!!”

“Wae??”

“No! You’ll laugh for sure.” Yoona pouted.

“Of course I’ll laugh. It’s funny to hear someone from Seoul talking in Busan satoori, you know...” Jonghyun . “Nah! That’s my home...”

“BWOH?? Where?? Where??? Aish oppa, why you say it just now!!!!!!!!” Yoona started to become more panicky. What’s wrong with him??? Seems like he found a new hobby nowadays... to make me always surprised...

“That white one.” Jonghyun pointed to a house and in few seconds, he stopped the car in front of a white house. That house looks simple but very elegant and cozy. And it’s quite big. Jonghyun looked at his girlfriend and smiled. “Ready?”

“NO!! Not yet!!!” Yoona leaned anxiously on her seat and closed her eyes. Calm down, Yoong. Calm down... Relax... Dont be nervous... Inhale... Exhale...

Jonghyun let out a little laugh towards Yoona’s act. He Yoona’s hair gently. “Remember what I told you before? No need to worry since I’m here...”

Yoona took a deep breath and opened her eyes. “Remember to always stay beside me. Or else I might faint because of nervousness...”

Jonghyun chuckled. “I promise.” He leaned closer and kissed Yoona’s forehead. “Now, kaja!”

Fighting, Im Yoona... Yoona calmed herself once again before she followed Jonghyun to enter the house.

 

 

“Oh, here you are!!” the beautiful woman that Yoona saw at Bluenight concert, who also Jonghyun’s first elder sister, opened the door and squealed in surprise.

“Annyeonghaseyo, unnie...” Yoona bowed  politely.

“Annyeong Yoona ssi...” Jonghyun’s sister greet Yoona happily. She held Yoona’s hands, ignored her brother who stood beside Yoona.

“Come in first, Yoona.” Jonghyun just rolled his eyes towards his sister’s act.

“Ah. Ddeh. Please come in, Yoona ssi.” Jonghyun’s sister asked her. “And can I drop the honorific?

“Ddeh, unnie, you can. Kamsahamnida...” Yoona said politely.

“Arasseo. Come in, Yoona-ah.”she said happily and hugged Yoona’s shoulder and guide her to enter the house. Jonghyun followed them from behind.

They entered the living room. At the same time, Jonghyun’s parents came out from inside.Oh!! Why all of Busan’s mom always had a beautiful look, just like Yongseobang’s Mom... and now Jonghyun’s mom... she’s very beautiful and her skin is white, although Jonghyun still the most white... And his dad... He really have an aura like Jonghyun. He looks handsome and cool, but he gave me a warm feeling... Yoona greet them and bowed politely. Suddenly another girl entered, seems like they were in the middle of preparing a dinner. Oh it must be his second sister. Woah... she’s very beautiful as the first sister... They could enter the entertainment world if they want with that beautiful looks... No wonder he and his sisters are all very good looking since their parents are very good looking too...

“Oh, it’s seriously SNSD Im Yoona!!” Jonghyun’s second sister looks so happy, while Jonghyun’s parents greet her back warmly.

"You think I'll bring a fake Yoona?" Jonghyun grimaced to his sister.

“I think you’ll arrive earlier, kids. Why it took longer?” Jonghyun’s Dad asked when all of them sat on the living room.

“We didnt take a flight, appa. We used a car. People might noticed if we made an appearance at airport, only four of us...”

“Aah... you must be tired, Yoona ssi...” Jonghyun’s mom looks concerned. “Better for you to take a rest first, while we’re preparing the dinner...”

“Gwaenchana, Omuni. I already had enough rest. Jonghyun oppa must be the most tired. He drove the car all the way here...”

“Nevermind. Just take a rest first. Jonghie, show the room for Yoona ssi.” Jonghyun’s dad ordered.

“Ddeh. Yoona-ah, just take a rest first. We’ll call you when the dinner is ready.” Jonghyun’s first sister said and smiled at her.

“Then, come on, Yoona.” Jonghyun stood up and carried Yoona’s bag. Yoona didnt have any choices but followed him after she asked a permit politely to Jonghyun’s family. Jonghyun lead her to one of room. The room is quite big and very tidy with white and blue colored wallpaper. There’s a big sized bed, a wardrobe, a table with PC on it, and a chair. It must be a guest room. Since there’s no personal thing was there, except a big poster of CN Blue at their early debuted.

“Seems like unnie and omma already prepared everything...” Jonghyun mumbled while examining the room. “They even changed the bedcover into a pink one... And look at this.” He grinned while pointing at a pink paper that sticked on PC. It written Welcome Im Yoona... “It must be from my noonas...”

“They are very kinds...” Yoona said truthfully when she saw the notes. And I'm not lie... His Mom looks very care... his Dad was the same... and his sisters, they really welcomed me warmly... And I’m so thankful... my nervousness became lesser because of their warm greetings...

“Then, you should take a rest. That’s the bathroom, if you need to take a shower.” Jonghyun pointed. “And seems like I need to take one, so I’ll go to my room, first. Are you okay?”

Yoona let out a little laugh. “Of course I’m okay. There’s nothing to worry about, as you said, oppa. So, you can go to your room. You must be feel so tired, right?”

Jonghyun smiled and Yoona’s hairs. “Then, just tell me if you feel uneasy. Arasseo?”

“Ddeh... And I hope it wont happen...” Yoona smiled. Jonghyun nodded and left her alone in the room. I think I have to take a shower too first... Yoona thought and prepared her things.

 

 

 

“Unnie, she’s seriously beautiful!” Jonghyun’s second sister said as three of them continued to cook for the dinner in the kitchen, while Yoona and Jonghyun was still in their own room. “I mean, she already looks so beautiful in TV, but seeing her for real, waah... it’s true if people said that she’s a goddess...”

“I already told you before. She’s truly a goddess... Wondering how can they finally turned into a couple. Jonghie still didnt tell me the story... I’m really curious, you know. Since we all knew that Jonghie never mentioned about Yoona before... and suddenly he said that they’re in a relationship now...” Jonghyun’s first sister replied. “Okay, not so sudden. Because when I see them at the concert last time, I think they’re still not a couple yet...” She then turned to her mom. “Omma, how do you think after seeing her for real?”

“Well... you’re right, kids. She’s very beautiful...” Jonghyun’s mom praised. “That’s why she became a nation’s ideal type... And she’s very polite... But seems like she’s still a bit shy with us...”

“Omma. Rather than shy, maybe she still feel so nervous. Just like me when I had to meet his parents... omo. I think I’m gonna die soon that time...”

“Yes. You’re right. She might still feel nervous. I felt the same when I faced the same situation long time ago... We should make her feel more relax here...” Jonghyun’s mom replied.

“Oh. So you finally like her, omma? Hm?”

“Kids, I never said that I hate her... aigoo my daughters, why they always want to make a new gossip even for their mom...” Jonghyun’s mom shook her head and sighed, made her daughters chuckled towards her act.

 

 

 

“Oh where’s appa?” Jonghyun asked when he walked out from his room after took a shower and changed his clothes into a casual one. His sisters and his Mom were preparing the table for dinner but he didnt see his Dad was around.

“He went to a wedding party of his friend’s son...” his mom replied.

“You didnt go with him, omma?”

“How could I go when you and Yoona were here. What a bad manner of Mom...” his mom laughed a little. At that time, Yoona walked out from her room. She already changed into a casual clothes too. Jonghyun signalled her to come closer.

“Oh, come here, Yoona. Please take a sit.” Jonghyun’s mom noticed Yoona and greet her warmly. “Since we dont know what’s your favorite foods, so we just cooked this first...”

“I can ate anything, omuni.” Yoona answered politely. “Kamsahamnida.” shethen sat beside Jonghyun. She smiled to her boyrfriend when she feels that Jonghyun was holding her hands under the table.

They started to eat, and the foods really makes Yoona feel amazed. That’s why people said that Busan people had a great taste of foods. And that’s why Jonghyun is a picky eater... no wonder because he grown up in such a heaven of delicious foods like this...

“Why?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yoona’s eyes were sparkling while eating.

“This is very delicious...” Yoona exclaimed. “I never tasted something so delicious like this...”

Everyone chuckled towards Yoona’s words. Jonghyun took a quick glance at his Mom. Aah... Omma looks happy because of Yoona’s words. No wonder... Omma really likes the girls who loved to eat much...

“Please enjoy the foods more, Yoona ssi...” said Jonghyun’s mom.

“Ddeh...” Yoona nodded happily.

“Where is your hometown, Yoona? Oh can I called you in banmal?” Jonghyun’s second sister asked.

“Ddeh, unnie.” Yoona nodded. “I’m from Seoul...”

“Aaah... Seoul... but you greet us in satoori before... Jonghie taught you?”

“Anii. She learned by herself.” Jonghyun said in proud tone. “She’s pretty good, isnt she?”

“Oh cincca? Ddeh... it sounded so good. Well... you’ll match to be a Busan people, Yoona-ah...”

“Or Busan namja’s wife...” Jonghyun’s first sister continued. The noonas holding their smiles when they saw Yoona was blushing and almost choked her foods.

“Noona...” Jonghyun grimaced to his sisters. My sisters seriously couldnt shut their mouths whenever they feel so excited, just like now...

“Aniiyo. Gwaenchana, oppa...” Yoona smiled warmly to the others. What’s wrong with me. Unnie even didnt say about ‘marrying Jonghyun’... she only said Busan namja’s wife. Why I must act so stupid just like now... ppabo...

“Oh, you called Jonghie ‘oppa’?? But I thought you’re in the same age...”

“Ah... ddeh, unnie... We even actually shared the same month. He’s only 15 days older than me... but... at the first time I met with him, he had such a gentleman’s aura. Because he didnt talk much and seems like a quiet person. Which is made me feels like he’s older than me, by his gentleman’s act. But although I called him oppa, actually the way I talked with him just like a same-age friend...” Yoona explained. The next second after she ended the explanation, she scold herself. Aish! Why I babbled too much???? See? This is one of my stupid act that I was worrying about before. Whnever I get excited or something similar, I couldnt help but babbled...

“Aah... I see. Jonghie always being noticed as a quiet and cool person when you met with him for the first time, or if you weren’t close with him—oh it makes me want to laugh whenever I heard this. But since you’re close each other now, you know how childish he is, right?”

Yoona looked at her boyfriend beside her. Jonghyun just grimaced at her and it made Yoona smiled. “Ddeh, unnie. Now I know...”

“Ah. I almost forgot to ask you, Yoona ssi.” A sweet voice of Jonghyun’s mom made Yoona turned to her. “Did Jonghie already ask a permit to your parents before you came here together?”

“Ddeh.” Yoona nodded. “He came last night to my parent’s home, omuni.”

“Omma, I still remembered what did you and appa tell me about being a good guy... Dont worry...” Jonghyun spoke while munching his foods.

“I almost scold you if I heard Yoona’s answer is No, you know...” his Mom smiled. They were talking some light topics while finishing the dinner.

“Let me help you, unnie, omuni.” Yoona tried to help them to do the dishes after dinner but they stopped her.

“Andwae, Yoona ssi. There’re your unnies will do the dishes...” Jonghyun’s mom prevented her softly.

“Ddeh, Yoona-ah. There’s nothing to help since it just a little dishes... Just enjoy your time with Jonghie...” they pushed Yoona gently to Jonghyun, prevented her to enter the kitchen.

“Then, cmon, Yoona.” Jonghyun stood up. “I want to bring you somewhere.”

“Odiga?”

“You’ll know later. Go get change, and remember, the thick one. Since it must be cold outside...”

 

 

 

After few mins, Yoona came out from her room while wearing a long black coat and a scarf. Jonghyun already waited for her with similar style. They left the house after they asked a permit with Jonghyun’s family.

“Oh? Oppa we didnt use the car?” Yoona asked when Jonghyun just kept walked outside straightly.

“No. It’s very near from here.” Jonghyun replied and gave her a meaningful smile.

What was his plan again... He already promised me not to give me another heart-atack again... If he didnt keep his promise, I’ll kill him... Yoona sighed. Ok, not kill. Maybe I’ll just kick him... She startled when something warm wrapped her right hands but in next second, she smiled when she noticed that it was Jonghyun who held her hands tightly.

“Sometimes we need a time like this. Walk together while holding hands without worried that people might noticed us...” Jonghyun said and smiled.

He’s true. It’s hard for people to notice us right now. There’s no such a paparazzi suddenly appeared at SongDo around this time, right? Maybe even when someone saw us, they might be not very sure who we are...

“I think I know which place we will go...” Yoona suddenly spoke when she heard something. “I can heard the sound of beach from here...”

Jonghyun smiled and tightened his hands on Yoona’s hands. And Yoona was right, they finally arrived in front of beautiful beach. “Welcome to SongDo beach...”

“Woah...” Yoona’s jaw dropped. “Woah... it’s very beautiful oppa...” she looks so amazed with the view of SongDo beach at night. “It’s more beautiful than Haeundae...”

“That’s why I always said that I’ll recommend to visit SongDo if you went to Busan for a trip...” Jonghyun said proudly while approaching Yoona, who already walked excitedly across the beach. “Haeundae Beach is beautiful, but nowadays it’s very crowded... So you’ll have some difficulties to enjoy the view... it’s different with SongDo beach... It had a great view too... and you can enjoyed as long and as much as you want...”

“Woaaaah... this is seriously daebaaaak!!” Yoona squealed happily.

“Dont you want to walk together with your boyfriend, hm?” Jonghyun asked while crossing his arm and looked at Yoona. It made Yoona giggled and immediately stood beside Jonghyun and held his arm tightly.

“I’m being too excited and happy, oppa... I envy you. Your hometown is a place like heaven, you know...”

Jonghyun smiled while walking together with Yoona. “It’s beautiful, isnt it? Oh, and this is the place where I filmed first mission of Running Man last time...”

“So you’re filming very near with your home, oppa?”

“Ddeh. But for the second mission, we moved to another location...” Jonghyun replied. “And this is my favorite place since I was little. Everytime I need ‘me-time’, I always went to here for sure... I dont care even it’s midnight, or it’s snowing that time...”

“Ah cincca? So this is the beach that you ever mentioned it before when you composed a song in Director Cut before... What are you doing here that time?”

Jonghyun thought for a while. “Nothing. When I was in elementary school and Middle School, I usually played around with my friends here... same condition when I was in high school... and also there’s one time I came here with...”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun when he suddenly hung his words for a while. “With??” she asked curiously.

“With my first love that time...” Jonghyun continued his words while keep walking.

Oh... so he already went to this beach with a girl before... Yoona pouted as she heard Jonghyun’s words. And to make it worst for me, that girl even was his first love...

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked when he noticed Yoona suddenly became silent beside him. He looked at Yoona’s expression and found that she looks a bit gloomy. “Im Yoona, waegure?”

“Nothing.” Yoona replied shortly while her hands on Jonghyun’s arms became loose.

Jonghyun let out a little laugh. “Wae? Was my words before bothering you? That I ever came here with a girl before you?”

“If you already knew, then dont ask.” Yoona pouted. Of course it’s bothering me. I dont know why. I just feel so jealous for that girl... your ‘first love’ that you walked along with her here... she must be the first girl that walked with you across the beach right...?

“So, you’re jealous, hm? Aigoo... kyeopta...” Jonghyun laughed again. “But let me tell you that you’re the first girl that walked along the beach like this with me...”

“What do you mean?”

“I never said that I walked together with her only two of us, right? I only said that I ever came here with her... That time, it was not only me and that girl. There were somany friends beside me and her had walk together...Listen to my words carefully first, Im Yoona...” Jonghyun chuckled while Yoona’s hairs gently.

“Then you should just explain it before, ppabo...” Yoona smacked Jonghyun’s arms. Now after his explanation, I’m feeling happy hehehe... I just happy when I knew we faced the same situation. He’s the first guy that walked along with me, only two of us, along the beach like this. And he’s the same...

Jonghyun laughed with Yoona’s childish act. He released his arms from Yoona but immediately hugged Yoona’s shoulder to make her closer to him. “You know, you’re so cute when you’re jealous...”

Yoona only smiled blissfully upon Jonghyun’s words. She wrapped her arms around Jonghyun’s waist. “Oppa... gomawo...”

“For what?” Jonghyun looks puzzled with Yoona’s words that out of blue.

“For bring me to a beautiful place like this and for made me being such a special girl for you...” Yoona answered in sweet voice. “And for letting me know your family...”

“Then I’m being thankful for the same situation...” Jonghyun hugged her with his two arms tightly. Made Yoona rested her head on Jonghyun’s warm chest. They were enjoying the moment only with sound of beach and a great view of sparkled beach while smiling blissfully. “There’s one thing that I really want to do here, in my favorite beach...” Jonghyun suddenly spoke.

Yoona looked at him with curious face. “What’s that, oppa?”

Jonghyun smiled and caressed Yoona’s cheek with one of his hands. He leaned closer and closer and kissed her lips softly. He broke the kiss after a moment and smiled. “When I was in high school, I suddenly have a thought like this. When I found my true love, I really want to bring her here and shared the kiss with her here too...” he said in sweet voice. “And finally I can fullfilled that...”

“Oppa...” Yoona almost lost of words. “Do you mean... I’m... your true...”

“That’s my wish.” Jonghyun continued Yoona’s words and smiled. “Do you wish the same?”

“Of course I have the same wish...” her lips curved a blissful smile. We even had the same wishes... To be the truelove for each other... She hugged Jonghyun again.

 

 

 

“You dont have to piggyback me you know...” Yoona said when they went home after spent few hours at the beach, and even tasted some Busan specialty snacks that sold not too far from that beach. Jonghyun was giving her a piggyback when they finally went home.

“Then do you want to walk with that broken-heels?” Jonghyun giggled while glancing at Yoona’s one of heels which was broken because she jumped happily too much when they were tasting some delicious snacks that matched perfectly with her taste. “Fortunately you brought another heels... Wondering what will you wear tomorrow if you only brought one...”

“Well... maybe I’ll try to walk with barefoot...” Yoona mumbled. “Omo! Am I that heavy???” she asked worriedly when she feels that her position is not too good on Jonghyun’s back.

“Anii. You’re very light. Wondering where did all of the foods that you ate go...” Jonghyun giggled but still didnt fix Yoona’s position at his back. “You know, sometimes a piggybacker need a payment too...” he turned his head to Yoona and gave her a teased smile.

“Oh jeongmal...” He’s going to tease me again... “And what’s the payment? Just tell me because seems like you’re going to release me and make me fall in a second...”

Jonghyun laughed. “It depends on you. The service of  my piggyback depend on your payment...”

“Since when there’s a payment for a piggyback...” Yoona grumbled but she leaned her head forward and gave a kiss on Jonghyun’s both cheeks. “Happy now?”

“So much.” Jonghyun smiled and tightened his piggyback. “Aw! Why you slapped me after that kiss?” he complained when Yoona slapped him on his back.

“That’s a payment for teasing me, ppabo.” Yoona said but hugged Jonghyun’s neck more tight while smiling. They both laughed while continue to walk.

 


 

Next Day. Early Morning.

Yoona walked out from her room. Actually it’s still very early morning but she already woke up and even already took a shower. It’s because I really have a good sleep last night. I even didnt hesitate when I suddenly woke up so early like this... She looked around the house. Jonghyun’s room is still closed. At the dining table, the breakfast are ready but seems like the others were waiting for all of them to have a breakfast together. Yoona continued to look around. There’s no one in the house. She walked and heard that there’re some voices from backyard. She walked to the back door and it’s true. Jonghyun’s mom and his two sisters were there. They were sitting on lawn chairs while talking about something. Oh... what a beautiful morning that they always had everyday... Talking with family... Enjoyed the plenty of beautiful flowers in front of them... I envy them... Yoona smiled while watching them from afar. She saw Jonghyun’s sister were laughing about something with her Mom and even hugged each other happily. How happy they are when the family are complete like this... She kept stared at Jonghyun’s Mom, who was hugging by her two daughters. Yoona bite her lips. Omma... I even didnt familier with that words... I even didnt remember anything about my mother... I didnt have any memories... nor bad or good about her... Actually, I often saw mom-and-daughter’s interaction in front of me but I’m getting used into it. But when I saw them right now... Suddenly, I feel so empty... I dont know... Last time I felt like this was when on my elementary school. I saw there’s so many Mothers came to send their children to school. I envy them that time... but as time flies, I didnt have that feeling again. I mean, I had Appa and Unnie. And it’s enough for me, they loved me very much. And they made me feel so completed. But today... I remembered that empty feeling again... Actually... I missed a mom... I just want to know how warm the feeling that Mom can gave to her daughter... I never experienced it... I ju—

“Oh?? Yoona-ah!” Jonghyun’s first sister finally recognized Yoona who was standing at the back door, and it made Yoona back from her mind-talking. “Come here, dear.”

Yoona nodded and put a smile on her face while approaching them. “Good morning, unnie, omuni...”

“Good morning too, Yoona ssi. You woke up so early... Did you have a good sleep?” Jonghyun’s mom greet her warmly.

“Ddeh...” Yoona nodded. Am I being too sentimental right now? I dont know... even a voice from his mom feels so warm...

“Oh, Yoona. Waegure?” Jonghyun’s sister asked worriedly when she saw Yoona’s teary eyes.

“Aniiyo, unnie...” Yoona shook her head and smiled. Dont cry here, Yoong. What a bad manner of you...

“Anii. There’s something wrong, isnt it?” Jonghyun’s second sister sat beside her. “What happened? You looks sad...”

“Kids, dont surround at her like that. She might feel uneasy.” Jonghyun’s mom warned to her two daughters. Her daughter nodded and gave a space for her mom to sit beside Yoona. “Yoona ssi.” She called Yoona’s name softly. “Is something wrong happened?”

Her soft voice... Was all of Mom always had a soft voice like this? Yoona couldnt help but dropped the tears. “Forgive me, Omuni, Unnie. I acted so stupid now...” she said weakly. “I saw unnies were talking happily with Omuni and I just wondering how happy unnie was because I never experienced the same way...”

“Oh? Do you mean... Sorry to ask this first, but where’s your mom, dear?” Jonghyun’s sister asked softly. Seems like all of them didnt know about Yoona’s family background.

“Gwaenchana, unnie.” Yoona wiped her tears and smiled weakly. “I dont know where is she now... She left me, appa and my unnie since I was little... I even didnt remember anything about her...”

“Omo... Mianhaeyo, Yoona. I didnt know about this...” Jonghyun’s sister looks so guilty. She Yoona’s hair gently. “You must feels sad...”

“Actually I already getting used into it, unnie... But I dont know, maybe I’m just being stupid right now...” Yoona’s tears dropped again.

“No. You’re not stupid, Yoona ssi.” Jonghyun’s mom finally spoke. “Although you said that you’re already getting used into it. But you cant avoid the feeling like this sometimes...” she said softly. “Everyone, no matter how old are they, no matter how mature are they, they always need a figure of Mom. Dont scold yourself because of that. Although you didnt have any memories about your mom, but sometimes you must missed her, right?”

How can she guessed so right? Yoona looked at Jonghyun’s mom. “How did you know it, omuni?”

Jonghyun’s mom smiled at her. “Because I can see it, Yoona. It called a Mom’s instinct. Even if you’re not my daughter, but I can see it. It’s okay to cry, Yoona ssi. It’s okay to cry for your mom... Although she couldnt hear you, although she left you... but she—for sure—always remembered about you...”

Yoona bite her lips weakly. Every single words that Jonghyun’s Mom said made her couldnt hold her tears anymore. Did all of Mom always gave a comfort feeling like this? I couldnt hold my tears not because I’m sad. It’s because she really makes me feel so comfort with her words... She startled when Jonghyun’s Mom and his sisters hugged her. And it made her tears dropped more and more. So... this is how the feeling that Mom always gave to her daughter? Now I know it... and it’s true when people said that they couldnt release whenever their Mom gave a hug... because it feels so warm, so comfort... and it’s very different with the other feeling...

“Yoona ssi...” Jonghyun’s mom spoke while still hugged Yoona. “You really missed a figure of mom... But it doesnt like that you will lost that figure forever... You have us...”

“Ddeh??” Yoona asked weakly while looking at Jonghyun’s Mom. What does she mean?

Jonghyun’s Mom smiled and Yoona’s hairs. “You have us, dear. When Jonghie brought you here, then you are part of us now. You can call me, Omma... if you want...”

Wh—What? Is she serious? I—I can call her Omma??????? Yoona looked at them with disbelief face. “Can—Can I???”

“Ddeh. You can.”

Yoona’s tears dropped again. Why they are so kind with me... I’m nobody towards them but they’re so kind with me... And I can call her Omma??? Did she know for how long I really want to call someone with that call... “Kamsahamnida...” Yoona said weakly in the middle of her sobs. “Thank you for letting me to... to... become... one of yours...”

“We already accepted you at that time you came visited us, Yoona...” Jonghyun’s sister hugged her nicely. “Dont bother it. We’re your family too. Now, you had an Omma, too...”

Yoona couldnt hold her blissful tears as she heard the words. She looked at Jonghyun’s mom, who was smiling at her warmly. “I really can call you Omma???”

“Ddeh. Yoona.” Jonghyun’s mom said softly. “Dont hesitate to call me omma...”

“Kamsahamnida...” Yoona hugged her tightly once again. She couldnt help her happiness. “Kamsahamnida... Neomu kamsahamnida...”

“Gwaenchana, Yoona. We’re the one who must be thankful. I have Im Yoona as one of my daughter now...” Jonghyun’s mom smiled while caressing Yoona’s hairs.

Yoona nodded bissfully and looked at Jonghyun’s sisters. “Unnie, kamsahamnida...”

“Aigoo... dont thank us. We’re very happy to have you as our family...” they hugged Yoona so lovely.

Yoona smiled while hugging them. I... I can’t describe my happiness right now... It’s toooo much...  I’m very blessed right now... Thank you for let me to meet with such an amazing family like this...

 

 

 

 

“My family loves you...” Jonghyun said when they’re already in the car to go back to Seoul. They only spent two days there since CN Blue already had a plan to go snowboarding at new year and SNSD had another plan to spend their newyear together. “And seems like I missed something... because I noticed you called my Mom as Omma now...?”Actually I know at first Omma kinda worried about our relationship... well unnie told me... but seems she already didnt have any worries about you... Well... she might already knew how pure you are... so different with all of stupid rumours...“You know, my parents are seriously Busan parent’s style, just like hyung’s parents. They didnt hug their children when they met, well, it’s kinda creepy for us... But I saw you and my family acted so natural...”

Yoona smiled happily. “I love them too. I really love them. Why? You dont like if I called your mom as omma?”

“Glad to hear that.” Jonghyun smiled. “Of course I like it. I just curious how it turned to be like that...”

“Because they all are very kinds. Your mom let me to call her as omma, as she knew I didnt have a Mom’s figure since I was little...” Yoona replied him and looked at Jonghyun. “Oppa, can you stop the car for a moment?” she suddenly asked out of blue.

“Huh?? For what? But we’ll arrive soon at hyung’s home. We can stop at there later.” Jonghyun asked confusedly.

“That’s why I said just stop for a moment, before we met Yongseobang and Hyunnie. Ppalli!!”

Jonghyun looked at her confusedly but he decided to follow Yoona’s order since she said firmly. Fortunately there’s a mini park not too far from them, Jonghyun turned the car to the left and stopped infront of the park. He took off his sunglasses. “Actually why you suddenly tell me to stop?”

Yoona took off her sunglasses too and smiled. “I want to do something before Yongseobang and Hyunnie entered the car.” She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jonghyun’s neck and kissed Jonghyun’s lips. “It’s a thankyou...” she said after she released the kiss.

Jonghyun still looks surprised with the sudden kiss. He looked at Yoona profoundly. “For what?”

“To make me meet with such an amazing family like yours...” Yoona said nicely. “It’s one of my happiest moment...”

“Aah...” Jonghyun finally understand. “Then, should I bring you there again right now?”

“Right now? Again?” Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “For what?”

“For received another ‘thankyou’ again...”

“Ppabo! Just continue to drive the car!” Yoona smacked Jonghyun’s arms while her face was totally blushing. Jonghyun laughed and kissed Yoona’s forehead before he continued to drive again.

 

 


 

wah...

annyeong guys.

SORRY. this chapter is kinda flat T____T forgive me guys. hopefully i'll do better for next chapt... next chapt will tell about their comeback in MuBank (maybe. that's my plan for now :))

sorry for the late update too T___T i was kinda sick during these days because of my bad habit of sleeping time. I was having a little headache in the morning since I was having an insomnia and low-blood-pressure that made me could only slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 9 AM. *sigh* what a bad habit~~

and the other bad thing is there's something wrong with my laptop. right now i'm using another laptop while trying to fix that one. that's why I was having some difficulties to update my story and to reply all of ur comments last time guys. sorry.

and yeah. i finally got a ticket in Jonghyun's side for BM Jakarta huohohoh... please wishes me guys that there wont be any sudden schedule so I can watch them at 19oct later ^^ hehehe.

and also THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTED, AND YOU GUYS WHO REMIND ME TO UPDATE THE STORY ^^

and i saw that Jonghyun was kinda sick today... just like Yonghwa. T________T what to do when those two vocalist were sick??? hopefully they'll get well soon... and i'm so happy that FNC will release DVD of Zepp Tour in Tokyo. yeah *although it means we should prepare our money too kekkkekeke

once again sorry for this flat chapt T__T

(seems like i'm talking too much) so, see u next chapt ^^