Four

Shoujo Manga

 

“Iku.” Yuya said as he pulled my arm and dragged me to walk, leaving Nakajima-san standing there alone.

 

“EH? Chotto!” Kento said as he caught up. “Where are you guys going? Are you guys together??”

 

“We’re going homMRRPPPHHHMMPHH!!!” my sentence was cut off by the one-of-a-kind gentleman, Takaki Yuya, as he covered my mouth with his hand and my face was almost deformed when he let go.

 

 “Fai’s new to this neighborhood so I’ll accompany her to the bus stop.” Yuya said and then we left. This time, the newspaper club guy didn’t follow us anymore.

 

~.~.~

 

 “Don’t you dare talk to that guy.” Yuya told me as we walked home.

 

“Ha?” I blinked at what Yuya had said. “Why shouldn’t I?”

 

“I don’t want anybody to know where I live.” He replied. “And I still don’t trust you.”

 

I just pouted.

 

“That guy’s too eager on wringing out information from others.” Yuya continued talking. “Maybe if I don’t know that he has a heart disease I would’ve beaten the crap out of him already. That way he can’t bother people anymore.”

 

“How heroic.”

 

“Don’t mock me.” He said as we arrived at the house and went inside. “And by the way, now that you know your way home already, starting tomorrow you’ll walk home by yourself.”

 

 I just nodded, knowing that this guy has business to do with his gangster friends most of the time.

 

~.~.~

 

A week later…

 

I skipped happily as I entered the school gates while I held my perfectly-made art project. I worked hard to finish it last night so today I’m excited to pass it to my glasses-professor on second period.

 

As soon as I entered the school building, all eyes got fixed on me.

 

I blinked. And they all started whispering. Some threw looks at me as if I wore disgusting clothing.

 

And then all of a sudden three girls with makeup and excessive hair accessories sprouted from the floor in front of me. The one on the left has a fascinator headband on her head and the one on the right was wearing a huge ribbon on her hair like she was volunteering her head to be some kind of a gift. The girl in the middle…looked as if she just came out of a failed Art Attack episode. I think she WAS the prettiest in this group, only that this time her face looked as if it was gang-banged by an army of crayons because she cried and the makeup smudged.

“How”

 

“dare”

 

“you”

 

They spoke one by one…in English.

 

“What?” I blinked one more time. “Did I do something wrong??”

 

Just then, the girl at the middle took a crumpled newspaper out of her handbag and shoved it to me rudely. I opened the newspaper and guess what?...me and Yuya are on the front cover.

 

 “eh?” was all that came out of my mouth. To be honest, I really don’t know where this photo came from. I don’t remember hanging out with Yuya this past week so I have no idea where this realistic photo would’ve been taken at…..well..except that one time last week when we walked home…

 

…That Nakajima guy…probably stalked up on us…

 

Before I got to deeper thought, the girl at the middle snatched the newspaper from me and pointed at the photo.

 

“How dare you walk with Takaki-SAMA that close?!” she yelled at me.

 

-_- Seriously. –Sama. Now that I got to know him in person… There’s NOTHING worth –sama-ing in that guy…well maybe except the fact that he’s a gang leader.

 

“Eeto, Yuya and I aren’t—” I started to talk but then the girl on the left blabbed out.

 

“And how dare you call him by his first name?!” she said.

 

Before I could even reply again, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

The three girls, and everyone else (including I) gasped.

 

“Yo.” Yuya said. “I just thought you might have memorized the hallways here yet, especially if they’re crowded so I thought of accompanying you to our classroom.” He then turned to face the people. “I don’t want any of you to interrogate this girl.”

 

And with that, we took off…leaving all of the people, especially the three girls, dumbfounded.

 

~.~.~

 

*Lunch break time*

 

“Speak.” Yuya said as he almost choked Nakajima-san while he pushed him to the wall.

 

“G-gomenasai..” Kento spoke up. I felt pity on the poor guy. He seemed to feel very afraid of the guy who was currently being mad at him.

 

 “You followed us last week didn’t you?” Yuya asked. He gritted his teeth and shoved the other guy up the cement wall of the rooftop.

 

 “H-hai..” the poor guy answered, his hands trembling.

 

I finally took the initiative to walk up close to them. “You know, you can ask him without the bullying.” I told Yuya and thank goodness he put Kento down.

 

“GOMENASAI!!” Kento bowed down low to me and Yuya. “I…I was just trying to save the newspaper club… I thought that having a headline that has Takaki-san in it would increase our readers..”

 

“That is not enough reason to break people’s privacy you idiot!” Yuya raised an arm, ready to strike the other guy but Kento spoke again…and it surprised both Yuya and I because Kento now had teary eyes.

 

 “D-demo..” he sniffed a bit as some tears fell from his eyes. “I failed… Even though I got this week’s newspapers printed and succeeded on increasing the number of today’s readers…all the members in my club quitted today… they told me that it was boring in the club and they can’t take it anymore… I thought they were my friends and they supported me…but…” and then he continued to cry…like a child.

 

 Now, as a girl, I can’t help but to get touched by this good soul in front of me, despite the fact that he stalked up on us last week.

 

 “Ne~~” I said as I patted Kento’s back. “Daijobu…”

 

“Daijobu jane yo~” Yuya glared at me.

 

“You can be our friend.” I told Kento as I ignored the other guy’s expression.

 

“ EH? Are you for real?!” Yuya asked me and I just nodded before I stood straight and stared at him.

 

I then whispered to him “Nakajima-san probably knows where we live, since he followed us last week. If you want to keep that a secret then you should befriend him at least.”

 

At that, Yuya sighed as he brought down his shoulders. “Iiyo.”

 

Kent blinked. “H-hontou?”

 

“Mmm.” Yuya just nodded once.

 

“Jya… then can I take a look at your house?” Kento grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>CHAPTER END<<

 

 

Guuyyyss~~ please just bare with these crap update-for-the-sake-of-updating updates first neee~~ I'm still trying to find my notebook where I wrote the plot. LOL. HAHAHA *WHACKED*