Two

Shoujo Manga

 

There. I said it. It was true. Yuya and Hikaru and everyone else I have talked to tonight is just pure fiction. They are all just characters in a shoujo manga that I have just finished reading Thursday last week. And by ‘finished reading’, I meant like the whole series. All chapters. All four volumes. Everything.

 

I know how everything in this particular story will end.

 

And it’s tragedy.

 

“PWAHAHAHA!!” Yuya burst out into sudden laughter. “You’re too desperate to convince me that you’re not Four’s spy so therefore you pulled this lie off?? Lame!”

 

 I blinked several times. Yuya shouldn’t be acting like this. He should be all cool and tough and stern. Not just yet. Not until the third volume.

 

 “That’s…kind of hard to believe, you know?” Hikaru finally said.

 

 “But you don’t think of me as a lunatic lost in this house?” I asked him with slight bewilderment.

 

 “Nope.” He shook his head.

 

 “Of course you are a lunatic lost in this house.” Yuya told me like I’m some kind of student and he was the professor. I am very much informed that this guy is the male main character in this story and I swear I’ve shipped his pairing with the female main character in this story forever but…oh good panda, he’s just getting in my nerves already.

 

 “Though I have to admit that I’m also an idiot for bringing a lost fool in my room.” Yuya continued and that just made me look at him with slight peculiarity.

 

 “You…what?” I asked him. He just smiled proudly, like I should be thanking him for something. I then looked at Hikaru and stared at him in the eyes, hoping that I would get a humane answer from him.

 

 “He was the one who found you lying unconscious on the corridor. He brought you here in his room before he left again this afternoon.” Hikaru told me. His mood changed again from strange to normal.

 

 I looked at Yuya. And he was still having that annoying smile of his, now it has gotten even wider. “Any word of thanks from you for me?” he asked while grinning at me.

 

 “Pfft.” I said, trying to sound like I didn’t appreciate what he did. “More like ‘What the heck?’”

 

 “Hah??” he raised an eyebrow.

 

 “I’m leaving.” Hikaru said. “I don’t want Auntie to catch me inside someone else’s room when it’s already past curfew time.” He then exited the room, leaving me and the annoying Mr. Yankee alone in the dull room.

 

 I turned to face Yuya once again. “As I was saying…WHAT THE HECK?”

 

 “What?!”

 

 “Why take me to your room when you can take me to a guest room?! You have TWO freaking large guest rooms here, mister. Why not take me to one of them??”

 

 “Okay. First of all, I have no intention of doing anything to you, if that’s what you think. Second, the two guestrooms here are both reserved: One for Auntie and the other is for the girl named Hanna who will be moving to live here tomorrow.” He told me all in one go with only split-second pauses. “And third, I have to admit that you are quite knowledgeable for a useless spy.”

 

 “I said already, I AM NOT A SPY!! NO NO NO!!”

 

 “I said already, YOU ARE USELESS!” He paused and smirked. “So therefore you are of NO THREAT to me.”

 

 Okay. That’s it. I hate this guy. -____-

 

 “Are you looking down on me?” I narrowed my eyes on him.

 

 “Well of course, I’m obviously taller than you are so if I look up, I can’t possibly see you. Right? Pfft. Baka.”

 

 WTF.

 

 “Now you guys better be in bed right noooww~~ Cuz I’ll be checking your rooms one by one…”a woman’s voice said out of nowhere. From the volume of her voice, I could tell that she is just near the door of Yuya’s room.

 

 “Yabai~ Auntie’s here!” Yuya’s eyes widened as he exclaimed in a nearly a whisper. “Come here!” he ordered, pulling me by the arm with one of his hands while his other hand opened a cabinet door.

 

 “Get inside!” he said, shoving me inside the cabinet, head first.

 

 So much for female respect. -___-

 

 But I obeyed him, knowing that Auntie’s punishments are brutal. If it isn’t brutal, it’s violent. If it’s not violent, it’s deadly. If it’s not deadly, it’s crucial. If it’s not crucial, it’s morbid.

 

 Her punishments always has to do something with death… like cleaning the entire house, which is a mansion…or feeding her pet bees for an entire week.

 

 I took a peek as soon as Yuya had already closed the door of the cabinet. He then took off his shirt. (OMFFFFFFG) He tossed it on who-knows-where and then he dived on his bed, crumpling the sheets…creating the trick that he has been lying down there for quite long already. And then he closed his eyes, pretending that he was asleep.

 

 “And how’s the Yankee..?” Auntie opened the door to Yuya’s room and then she poked her head inside. “Oh…sleeping.”

 

 Just when I thought she was already going to go away…she actually entered the room.

 

 She walked towards the sleeping figure of Yuya and then she slowly leaned her body towards his. Her face was now approximately five inches from his.

 

 .

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“BUT F*** YOU IDIOT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT YET ASLEEP! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HUH?! WENT OUTSIDE FIGHTING AGAIN!? AND THE LIGHTS HERE IN YOUR ROOM ARE STILL ON! BAKA!” she paused for a while as she looked at Yuya who was now currently scratching the back of his head as he sat up. Auntie’s eyes then wandered and found something. “And what’s this?” she picked up the glass from Yuya’s bedside table. “You never drink milkshakes. Don’t you? Tell me.. who entered your room?”

 

 “Nobody…” was Yuya’s answer.

 

 “THE TRUTH. DID YOU LET ANY OF YOUR YANKEE FRIENDS IN HERE???!” Auntie shouted at him.

 

 Now I can imagine everyone else in this house hearing Auntie’s shouts and they are now laughing at Yuya. He was always the one who gets yelled at by Auntie.

 

 I started to giggle too.

 

 “What was that?” Auntie turned.

 

 Yabai.

 

 “Ah..anou…Auntie..” Yuya’s eyes widened once again as soon as he saw that Auntie was already starting to walk towards the direction of his cabinet…towards MY direction. I can see that he was trying to hide me. Well, of course, for his own sake of not getting a punishment.

 

 “Mmm?” Auntie asked but she was still heading towards my direction.

 

 “Ahm, anou.. I wouldn’t consider opening that cabinet if I were you…”

 

 “And why is that?” she asked, now she was already holding the door of the cabinet. I hid deeper inside, hoping that she wouldn’t find me.

 

 “B-because…”

 

 And then she opened it.

 

 .

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I expected a loud yell or a slap on the face.

 

 

 But instead…

 

 “YUYA THIS IS A MIRACLE!!” she beamed a smile…looking at me.

 

 

 Honestly, I was creeped out.

 

 “You actually brought a girl in your room!” she turned to Yuya again, approached him and ruffled his hair.

 

 I stepped outside the cabinet as I figured out that it would be kind of weird if I stayed inside there.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 The next day…

 

 I woke up…

 

 …I looked to my right and saw enormous piles of clothes.

 

 Oh right. This was where I slept last night. And I am now convinced that this isn’t a dream.

 

 Where am I, you ask?

 

 Well, I am currently inside Auntie’s ORIGINAL room, where all her clothes are dumped. I have nothing against it. The clothes are all clean anyway but they are just so freaking many that they have to be piled up into mountains and occupy a whole 10meter by 10meter room.

 

 “Oh honey, you’re awake!” Auntie smiled at me as she entered. What exact timing. Wow.

 

 “Are the others gone for school already?” I asked whilst rubbing the sleep off of my eyes.

 

 “Oh yes…” she answered. “And YOU TOO WILL.”

 

 

 

>>CHAPTER END<<

 

 

 

A/N: I didn’t manage to get all characters in this chapter. Actually, only FOUR people appeared. -___- Gomen.

 

And I actually don’t really know why I typed this long just for Auntie’s appearance. 

 

I have a question... What do you want to happen in the next chapters? 

Just asking for suggestions. LOL. The ending is already constructed in my brain but the happenings in between the ending and the beginning are not yet fully done. So... SUGGESTIONS PLEAAASSEE!