Three

Shoujo Manga

 The black limousine dropped me off at the main gate of the high school campus. 

 

 My eyes wanderedoff around the place and I was so amazed on how the people here kept the suroundings really clean and pretty because the campus was just...enormous. in front of me, three huge buildings stood. and to my right, a garden with some benches and trees was located. 

 

 In the garden, I saw several pairs of my eyes locked onto me. Maybe they were thinking: "What the heck is this girl doing here?" I can't blame them. Well, I guess that's what I'd also think when a complete stranger goes to my school in the middle of the school year...in the middle of the day.

 

 ~.~.~

 

"You will have to answer this test for us to determine if you really are qualified to enter the third year in high school." the principal said as he handed me a ten-page test booklet and a single page of an answer sheet.

 

 Auntie sat comfortably on the sofa of the principal's office, like she felt like it her home and this office had no difference at all. 

 

 The ambiance in the office was nice and mild, and so it was not reallly difficult to concentrate in answering my test.

 

 After twenty minutes, I had already finished answering and I handed back the paper to the principal.

 

 "Please wait for ten minutes for your result." he said.

 

 ~.~.~

 

 "Anou...Claire-san, how did you manage to get me into this school? I mean, it's the middle of the school year and--" I asked while Auntie and I were strolling in the campus garden..but then my sentence was cut off by her.

 

 "Don't call me by my name ne~ It's a little bit formal. Just call me 'Auntie', like the others do, ne?"

 

~.~.~

 

I am now standing in front of Class 3-B. And they were staring at me like "Who's this girl? O.o"

 

Well, I can't be mad at those looks. I might have looked like an alien here.

 

"Ogata Fai desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." I said as I bowed a little in front of the class.

 

After that, I straightened my body up and I immediately scanned the room for any vacant seats.

 

"Here~" a familiar voice said and I turned to look. I then saw Yuya pointing to an empty chair beside him. I took my steps and sat there. 

 

"Since Takaki-san is the first one to volunteer a seat for Ogata-san, you are now tasked to tour her around the campus." sensei said.

 

"Eh?" Yuya dropped his jaw.

 

"No buts."

 

~.~.~

 

"I don't have friends here at school." Yuya said as he gave me a can of soda at lunch break.

 

"Why are you telling that to me?" I asked, curious.

 

"Because I thought you might wonder why there are no people around me most of the time."

 

"Because your only friends are the ones who are in your gang..." I continued.

 

"You're really creepy you know?"

 

"I don't mean to be!" I said.

 

"Shhh! Don't shout! This rooftop is a restricted area!" He said as he covered my mouth. I just laughed.

 

"Hai hai~" I smiled. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

And he smiled too.

 

And his smile wasn't like any of his smiles which were just illustrated in the manga. It was more...realistic. And I know that it sounds so obvious since this is REAL and not PAPER so of course it would look more realistic now but...I think it's just different. His aura is different.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Yuya and I were walking outside the school gates when I heard a faint voice that called my name. I turned around and saw a guy running towards my direction.

 

"FAI-CHAAANN~!" he called out my name as if I was the only person standing there as I watched him get into an enormous black hole.

 

"Not that guy again.." Yuya sighed.

 

"Eh? You know him?" I turned to Yuya and asked. "I don't know him.."

 

Did I miss any parts in the manga? Cuz I swear that I have never seen this guy's face before?

 

"Ah, there you are." The guy stopped running once he was already in front of me and Yuya.

 

"Konnichiwa!" the guy said as he bowed a little. He then straightened his body up and fixed his thick framed glasses. "Nakajima Kento desu!"

 

~.~.~

 

"I'm from the newspaper club and I would like to make an article about the only girl that Takaki-senpai has ever talked to in school!"

 

 

 

 

 

          

>>CHAPTER END<<