Author's Note

Torn Between the Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Author's Note♥

          

 

Hi guys, I'm really sorry for not updating soon enough and regularly. I write when I'm inspired; I don't like forcing ideas out, so please try and be patient. AND I've been busy with school and A.P homework (this is not the summer I wanted! orz) Anyways, I'd like to inform everyone about the title change. Oh My Umma! just didn't sound right and didn't suit the story at all. Maybe for another story... How do you guys like Torn Between the Two ? I like it a lot AHAHAH ^^    Excuses aside, I'd like to request for you, my readers, to please comment and critic my writing and story. No bashing or anything negative please; just constructive criticism. I aim for my writing skills to develop, so even if it's few words, I would greatly appreciate it...     I'd like to give big thanks to vicqian and others for always commenting and interacting with the story ^^ Everytime I read the comments/PMs, I feel really energized and happy.   Also, I am going to go to a college-readiness program (SCA) for two weeks. I won't be able to update because I'm not allowed to bring my laptop or cellphone (dramatic ugly sobbing ensues). I'm going to try and update with a couple more chapters, but no promises.  

- JU S T A LITTLE HELLO FROM F O R E V E R R A I N B O W.

♥ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! *throws  rainbows and sparkles*
    ⊰ coffee shop

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter