Ten

Torn Between the Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter X  

Yongguk drove haphazardly, his vision blurred by stinging tears. He was dangerously cutting between lanes, zigzagging at every open space before him.  You didn’t do it, Yongguk. You are such a coward.

 

He took a sharp left turn, unmindful of the angry honks and obscenities from the others.

 

“Seungri, where are you?” his raspy voice asked through his cellphone, while his eyes scanned the main lobby.

 

“Hyung, what?” the other replied. Yongguk heard a door slam from the other line, and he knew that Seungri would be out soon. He hung up and leaned against the pillar behind him. What do I do now? Was that Ryung kid Victoria’s kid? He did kinda look like her.Who’s the father of Victoria’s child? Nichkhun? No, it can’t be, right? No way. Hell, I look way more similar to that kid than that love sick puppy. But what about mom? How do I get out of her control. I messed up. I messed up. I messed up.

 

Yongguk’s reverie was disturbed when a sulky panda in a business suit caught sight of him.

 

“Hyung! Seriously, say bye or something when you hang up. Seriously. You made me feel like an idiot talking and screaming at the phone,” he said, stomping over to his friend. Seungri lightly bumped him with his shoulder but looked at him questioningly when the latter didn’t react. His eyes widened as he quickly saw his friend’s red, tear rimmed eyes, and noticed how his left cheek was cut and swollen. “Oh gosh hyung, let’s go talk in my office,” he said pulling Yongguk along.

 

The door slammed shut and was quickly locked.

 

“Explain why you look so ugly, hyung,” the panda demanded. He casually sat on his desk, ankles crossed. His arms were on either side of him, fingers gripping the desk.

 

Yongguk let out a snort. “Please excuse my uglines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter