Seven

Torn Between the Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VII  

 

“Hey Vic-umma, what are you going to do about Yongguk?” Nichkhun asked, sitting down on the other side of Ryung’s bed.

 

Victoria sighed and twirled her hair absentmindedly. “Nothing, Khunnie, I’m done with him,” she finally said, gazing down at her son. Ryung looked up and smiled at his mom, his mouth greasy due to the small piece of pizza he was devouring. “Oh my Ryunggie, slow down,” she said as she wiped his lips. Ryung edged away from her and slightly leaned against Nichkhun.

 

“Maybe you should give him a chance,” said Sulli. Victoria raised her head to meet her sister’s guilty gaze. “I-I-I mean, it’s not like oppa would suddenly leave without a reason....” she trailed off, concentrating on her pizza. Nichkhun snorted and shook his head.

 

“That bastard, excuse my language Ryunngie, left your sister, Sulli, when she was pregnant with his child without even a word of goodbye,” he said, his voice low and hard. He let out a loud sigh and gently cleaned Ryung’s greasy hands.

 

“Unnie, did you tell him about Ryung yet?” Sulli asked, redirecting her gaze from the pizza to her sister. “Unnie?”

 

Victoria looked up from her phone and quickly turned it off. “Y-yeah, I mean no,” she said. “I tried...I tried to tell him when I found out I was pregnant. B-but his mother always stopped me from going anywhere near him. He wouldn’t answer his phone either...And he just vanished,” by this time Victoria’s voice was loud, “Vanished for five years and he dares come back and tells me that he’s sorry for whatever he’s done?!” Victoria’s hands shook and tears blurred her vision. She angrily wiped them away and stood up.

 

Sulli stood up as well and stopped her sister from leaving. “Unnie, Vic-unnie, you have to tell him,” she whispered.

 

“No. He’s not going to be part of my life again. Don’t you understand?!” Victoria hissed back, trying to pull her arm away.

 

“Do it for Ryung, unnie, your son, his son. Remember what the doctors have said before, unnie. Ryung needs someone to get bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter