Twelve

Torn Between the Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter XII  

After a rowdy afternoon with his pals, Yongguk headed home. His deluxe pad was beyond compare and the scenic view of Seoul greeted him as he entered. The twinkling streets and movements of cars and people below him soothed him slightly.

The urge to pace vanished. Instead, he headed for his rather large bedroom. His cellphone rang incessantly but he merely took the battery out.  

Within the renewed silence, Yongguk took the chance to mull over his situation. Crappy situation.

On the bright side, you finally found your princess. Yeah, great going, chum. Tell that to your overbearing mother. Not to mention Victoria's possible husband. "Hi, I'm sorry, I know that you guys have a kid, but I met her first."

Yongguk scoffed. That's complete bull and you know it, Yongguk.

 But what was he supposed to do? Five years of separation, five years of longing, five years of regret... Is five years too long. Waves of nostalgia flooded him as his loving memories with Victoria came rushing back.

He ran a hand on his hair and groaned. Not bothering about his expensive attire, he flailed around his bed. God, this is not what I wanted when I said I wanted to be freed from problems!

A crinkling sound stopped Yongguk mid roll, and he callously pulled it out of his pocket. Seungri's surprisingly neat handwriting stood out proudly.

Operation: She Needs A Bang!

Must I really, he thought as he scanned the so-called master list that the trio conjured at lunch. Zico had managed to come up with the most cringe worthy ideas and Seungri gleefully scribbled them down.

 Dumb and dumber, I swear to god. How did I even survive all these years with them.

Despite the idiosyncrasies of the two, Yongguk felt their sincerity. He knew that they were definitely his friends for life. He met them in New York during his senior year in high school. He had barely transferred and knew just enough English to hear how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter