[Rec] ThanhXuan (Naughty Mouth)

Recommendations From: Liv To: You

Hai~ Lol I'm finally back with an Eunhae story! It's a really good one too! (There are ocassional grammar errors that PISS ME OFF SO MUCH but the story is so good that I overlook them and fix them in my own head) This is a lame little message, sorry. Idk what else to say except, READ THIS , YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT CAUSE HAE IS AN ADORABLE LITTLE ONE SECOND THEN A SNARKY CREATURE THE NEXT. OKAY? OKAY. BYE.

 

Author: ThanhXuan

Story: Naughty Mouth

Genre: Eunhae, Romance, Comedy

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304347/naughty-mouth-comedy-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-romance-wonkyu-hyukhae

Status: Complete

Description: Everybody thought Donghae was your world-wide known common nerd, always hiding behind his glasses and a book, much too afraid to be bullied to dare say something. You could say it was easy to guess with his lousy looks and his eternal top grades.

Except Donghae wasn't scared to talk back at his bullies at all' the only real problem was his mind didn't seem to cooperate and every time he just ended up looking weak and cute in front of his assailants. And trust him, his mind wasn't all butterflies and rainbows. Nope, Kyuhyun just knew how to brainwash Donghae and now he was as snarky as his best friend.

One day though, an English years project stuck him with Lee Eunhyuk, Mister Popular of Seoul High. His obedient-like behavior is only beginning to break - much to his liking - because of the latter's constant mean remarks, until the mutual feeling of dislike seems to transform into... something else?