[Rev] Teukie-oppa (Bittersweet)

Recommendations From: Liv To: You

Alrighty then! Look who's back guys! Ok so~ this is actually the second review request I've gotten. I just finished it first since the story was a tad shorter than my first review request. (Sorry KawaiiMeansGilyI'll finish up Liquid Sugar in a little bit, okay?) SOOOOOO this story is by none other than mah buddeh, Teukie-oppa. She has a bunch of ongoing stories right now but, DIS one is her VERY FIRST ONE! Hehe. It's full of Jongkey and cuteness. And, her writing skills are awesome! Like, seriously, I almost feel like my writing compared to hers. Very well done, you have recieved my never ending praise.

Here's your review~

Poster: [5/5] JESUS! That’s bright! My eyes are burning! But I like it!

Description: [5/5] Love it. Just, love it. It gets the reader’s attention and it also introduces the characters in an unbelievably adorable way!

Foreword: [5/5] Hehe the couple gif. Usually, people add a little snippet of their story but I like when people just say random stuff. I’ll give you points for being adorable.

Background: [4/5] Myeh, it’s cute cause of the flowers but to me, personally, it’s sort of dull. Try something SHINeer to match your poster. (PUNS!)

Introduction: [10/10] Good! I liked Key's mom and his thinking process. I like how you introduced Key's lifestyle and also introduced Jonghyun and his confusion. Like!

Organization/Spelling/Punctuation: [10/10] There were a few mistakes here and there but those were probably just cause you didn't edit it.

Characterization: [10/10] Great! You made the characters really come alive and it was so fun to see their reactions and thoughts.

Imagery/Dialogue: [19/20] Wooo! Your imagery was pretty good actually. There were times where I got a bit confused with where they were but you were able to add in small details that helped. They're conversations were so cute.

Plot Line: [30/30] Ohmergerd. This plot is amazing. I love all of the angst and romance and FLUFF! I subscribed cause I CAN'T STOP FREAKING OUT!

Total: [98/100]

YAAAAY FOR GETTING A NINETY OR ABOVE! WALL O' FAME~

 

Author: Teukie-oppa

Story: Bittersweet

Genre: Jongkey, Fluff, Romance

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/399564/bittersweet-2min-angst-boyxboy-drama-jongkey-romance-

Status: Ongoing

Description: Kim Kibum, nicknamed 'Key', is an average teenage student who transfers to a new school, SM high. He expects a cliché school year; being greeted by new and unfamiliar students and teachers, possibly making new friends and having to deal with his psychotic father.

But what he doesn't expect is to meet someone who would change his life forever.

Kim Jonghyun has been reliving the same events everyday. Wake up, go to school, return home, do homework and then go to sleep only to wake up again to the same routine all over again. He holds a subtle reputation in his school, has had a few girlfriends, but  nothing was exciting anymore. What Jonghyun wants is a change in his life.

And he'll get it no matter the consequences.

 

Oh and go check out her Recommendation, Review, Application & Poster Shop by Teukie-oppa. She makes amazing posters! ^~^

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/470410/recommendation-review-application-poster-shop-by-teukie-oppa-2min-eunhae-jongkey-kyumin-yewook-kangteuk-hunhan