Where Have You Been?!

Autumn In Seoul

Bom's pov

I took my bags from the table in front of me. I checked my phone, and still no calls or texts from Siwon. Uh, I'm starting to get sick of this guy. For the sake of old times, he ended up treating me like . It was still dark outside, all I wanted to do was go back home and eat corns. Eating corns always my perfect escape from the stress. I said goodbye to my friends as i walked to the elevator. I just want to lay on my bed, maybe watching some of my movies collection, eating corns and oh yeah having a warm bubble bath would be nice. I walked out of the elevator. Since we share our building with a bank company, so many people walking in the lobby. It's a busy day, i know. As when I walked outside the building, I heard someone was calling my name.

"Bom! Wait up!" said the person

I turned around, and I saw a guy was running towards me with his black jacket and a tidied hair. I can see he wore gels and oh wait....i know this guy.

It's Siwon.

As he got closer to me, I ran away to the parking lot where i parked my car. I wasn't actually running, I was only fast walking since my head was starting feel a little bit heavy. He was still running and kept calling my name. I didn't want to talk to him, or see his face. I was too tired of his attitude which was slowly changing. But, oh well what can i do? He is a guy and I am a girl, of course he was faster than me. He got me. He grabbed my shoulder so i turn around and see his face.

"Where are you going?" he asked me and act like nothing is wrong. Ugh, guys sometimes could be so stupid!

"Where do you think I'm going? I have finished my work and I'm going home now!"

"Well at least talk to me?"

"Well at least give me a call when you are here already and let me know that you're alive!"

"W-what?" he looked surprised. He tapped his forehead and looked a little bit disappointed.

"I..I am so sorry I didn't call you! I forg..." before he could finish his words, I jumped into my car and closed the door afterwards. I my car and started to drive.

Siwon was still outside. He rushed to my car's window and started to call my name again. Just....just go away! Do you have any idea that your small mistake made a huge impact for me?

Okay, I changed my mind. Bubble bath, corn, my bed and a bunch of movies sounded nice but I wanted to go to the club instead. I wanted to get wasted. I wanted to forget the real life for a while. I drove my car to a club that i used to go.

 

~O~

TOP's pov

I just arrived in Seoul for 3 days. I have been busy with my business here and i really didn't have time to enjoy my hometown. So today, I cleared off my schedule. I wanted to go to some place that can clear up my mind as well. My car stopped in front of a club. Ah I must be crazy, I have promised myself not to drink anymore. Well, maybe 1 or 2 glasses is okay.

I walked in to the club. It was pretty crowded and full of korean girls. I kinda missed having fun in clubs in korea though. I wished I could stay here permanently but my business in Paris is more important. I went to the bar to take a glass of wine. I looked around the club and honestly didn't find anything interesting. What came to my mind that made me come to a club like this alone? I'm so stupid!

As I drink up my wine, my eyes were locked to a girl who sat on the table In the corner. She was alone, like me. And she looked sad. There's something familiar about this girl. I just felt like i have seen her somewhere. Her aura, it really caught me. In the other side, i was glad that i wasn't the only one who came to the club alone. I had this thought of approaching her, but i was just not brave enough. She looked sad and might be drunk. I have a bitter experience with a drunk girl in the past. I didn't want to do the same mistake.

I saw her putting her head on the table, i can tell that she was a bit depressed. Lord, I really wanted to come to her and make her feel okay. But then she started to scream.

"PANDAAA! PANDAAA!"

At least that's what i heard from her. Why was she screaming panda?

"Uh...she is doing it again" said the employee in the club behind me

"Doing what?" I asked him

"See that girl? She always calls me when she's getting drunk. But the annoying thing is, she calls me panda instead of my name. Huh, what can i expect from a drunk lonely girl in a club like this?" he explained

"What's your name exactly?"

"Ah my name is Seungri, Sir. Excuse me, but i have to take care of that girl first before she hits her jackpot."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave comments and subscribe if you like the story ^^ I'm keeping this story update :]